The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Bloody Arm

Go down

Bloody Arm Empty Bloody Arm

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Andraste ran out the Study and out into the corridors, despite having owen's shirt around her arm, occasionally a blood drop dripped onto the floor. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she ran trying to find a teacher of some sort to help her, as well as someone to go and help poor Owen.

Back to top Go down

Bloody Arm Empty Re: Bloody Arm

Post  Blake Eston Mon May 02, 2011 5:25 pm

The time from the main land and the mysterious man left Blake wondering what secrets this island had hidden. There were many mysterious things around the island that he had already seen such as the light house with no light and the size of the castle. This place was dark and mysterious as well as he managed to wander down the corridors of the castle in an attempt to meet someone who may direct him to the room he was so eager to find. There he could set his things down and find a cup of tea to relax with. Before heading in he had noticed the garden and some of the herbs it had growing and it interested him.

Taking a moment to stretch as he found his bag a little less bearable than before he managed to hear some sounds coming down the halls of the castle. Peaking around the corner he spotted the small frame of a woman holding herself in a frightened manner. His head jerked from left to right in an attempt to find what may have hurt her, but he noticed no one, this was his que to run to her aide. Slowing as he neared her he reached a hand out and touched her shoulder gently as to not startle her. Lowering his glasses he peered at her, "Ma'am are you alright? I see you are injured and I am here to assist you! Where is the nearest medical room that I may dispatch you to?" He said in a calm voice as he had done in the past with missions that required him to rescue an individual from any harm. "May I carry you ma'am?" He then asked as he motioned his arms in a cradling position in case she had not spoke his language.

(note to self: Color is: Crimson
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 5:49 pm

The child screamed when he touched her shoulder, and fell backwards onto her behind. There was really nothing he could've done to not scare her. All English escaped her, as he used hard words, not to mention her panic. She tried to look around for an escape but when he didn't attempt to hurt her, she took a deep breath and quickly said some things in Irish that nobody without the native tongue would be able to catch before she realized he probably didn't understand her. When she noticed the cradling position his arms were in, she tilted her head to the side. There was no color in her face anymore, and the shirt was starting to drip blood. She started to fall forward, she was on the verge of passing out from loss of blood. "Ba mhaith liom mo mam ..." she whispered half falling into his arms. She was fighting to stay awake.

(for the record she said "I want my mommy")

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Mon May 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Though the young girl was small he still insisted on calling her ma'am, he felt strange if he hadn't. Knowing the mind of a scared child he didn't make any moves that would startle her as she could have ran off and who knows what kinds f danger she would have been if she had. Listening to her as she fell int his arms he could only make out the one word that was mommy. He was not fluent in her language and he sighed a bit as he was not much help at the time. He held the young girl in his arms and lifted her up, holding her tight he ignored the blood that smeared across his own shirt and quickly ran down the halls, though he had to idea of where he was going. Any room would do so long as there was someone there to help assist her in anyway possible.

After only about five minutes of running he came across a room that had a light emerge from under the door. He hesitated only for a moment to think if there was either a threat or an alliance behind it. Shrugging he ran that way and smiled, "I can handle anything so why and I worried?"

(( continued in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ))
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum