The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Office Sweet Office

2 posters

Go down

Office Sweet Office Empty Office Sweet Office

Post  Blake Eston Thu May 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Walking down the halls in a lost manner, Blake was finally able to find his office at least. Smiling at it he figured he was n the right floor for everything as he was told his room was literally right down the halls on this very floor. Taking his glasses off he found a chair where he planted his rear with a sigh of relief. He hated travel even after all the years of tracking people he just liked to stay in once place. If he could kill all the people he hated from home, then by god he would! Taking a moment and leaning back in his chair he found the silence of the room very comforting, but there was no one to share this strange silence with. He looked around and sighed, "Seems no one attractive lives around here....perhaps if that girl was older then yes, and hell no to that Rendaaasss person!" He shuttered at the thought of the lizard man that he had encountered earlier.

Leaning further back in his chair and almost to the brink of falling back he smiled as he started to doze off. Stopping himself he laughed a bit, "Ah can't be doing that....seems i'm a bit hungry... Maybe someone will come to my office to show me around."
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Office Sweet Office Empty Re: Office Sweet Office

Post  Lyrica Thu May 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Lyrica wandered about the halls aimlessly. She had no true purpose other than to make an earnest attempt at trying to navigate the building. However, just wandering around alone with no destination was not helping the sparrow to get to know this building at all.

Her navigation skills were never that good- unless she was flying. Everything seemed so much clearer once she was in the air. Yet unfortunately, these ceilings were not quite high enough for her to soar the halls. Even if they were, the thought of accidentally landing on someone or kicking their head or someone trying to look up her skirt did not sound pleasurable.

The sparrow continued down the hall until she came across a door. Sure, she had crossed many doors along the way, but from the inside the sound of someone's voice- someone who could possibly know this place much better than her.

She stood in front of the door in silence, a bit hesitant to just enter or even knock. They could be doing something important or just didn't want to be bothered. Soon enough, she cleared her throat and gently knocked on the door.

"E-Excuse me?"
Lyrica
Lyrica
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Thu May 05, 2011 10:26 pm

Blake waited what seemed to be an eternity in the room and he felt no one would come. Taking in a deep breathe he closed his eyes and found himself nodding off as his body finally felt at rest in the cozy chair. Leaning his head back he smiled, however his instincts kicked in before he could truly fall asleep. Jerking his head up he looked at the door and picked up the slight sounds of foot steps though the halls before his door. Watching it closely he waited to see where their destination was towards. The steps got closer and closer till finally they had casted a shadow over the gap between the bottom of the door and the floor. Tilting his head he waited as they seemed to delay their reason for being there, till he finally heard a knock followed by a gentle voice which he barely picked up through the thick wood of the door.

Staring at the frames for a moment he saw who ever it was was not leaving anytime soon. Standing up he walked over to the door and held his ear up to it and then knocked back, "State your name and business for coming to my office...." He said with a monotone voice showing on emotion behind them. He needed to know who it was before just letting them in. He really didn't want to fall for anything and if he had at least he would have the name of the person who was linked up to his damage. With a smile n his face he remembered how he enjoyed his time on missions which he had to keep his identity a secret. Though he was sure that here there wasn't much to worry about, but didn't mean he couldn't have some fun.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyrica Thu May 05, 2011 11:26 pm

"My name? I-I'm Lyrica- no last name." She stepped back slightly in case the door opened. It didn't, so she continued. "Um, I'm sorry if I had bothered you, Sir. I'm just a little lost..."

Suddenly becoming more comfortable she walked back up to the door gently placing her little hands on the wood. At first, the man's voice had intimidated her. Yet, she tried her best not to judge him by just that. After all, she was the one who had interrupted him in the first place. It wouldn't be odd for him to not be as welcoming as she hoped.

"I was hoping to find someone who could help me out a little or at least someone to get lost with~" She giggled slightly. The suggestion of getting lost together sounded so silly. Who would want to be lost?

"Of course... if you're busy I understand, Mister.... Oh! How rude of me! I haven't asked for your name yet."
Lyrica
Lyrica
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Sun May 08, 2011 1:20 am

Blake listened closely as he heard her name and he began to question the fact that she had no last name. Perhaps she didn't remember or she really had none....who though would name their child and not have a last name included? Either way she seemed like a nice lass. He listened to her as she continued claiming she was lost and that she was looking fr one to be lost with. He paused at those words and he smiled as he seemed to laugh quietly the same time she had. He covered his mouth to not be rude, though he was not sure if she had heard him or not.

He smiled and decided that opening the door was the best at this moment. He slowly cracked the door and peaked at her from the crack he made. Observing her he nodded and opened the door the rest of the way. Looking at her once more he noticed her wings and found himself leaning towards her with great interest. "Strange, yet beautiful...." He said under his breathe before making eye contact with her and flashed a friendly smile. "Hello Miss Lyrica, my name is Blake Eston, and I will be the new Offensive and Defensive Teacher for this school. I start next semester, but decided that coming and getting to know the students before hand would be a smart idea. Its a pleasure to meet you." He said as he took her hand and gently kissed it. He carefully released it and smiled. "To be truthful, I'm a bit lost myself, all I know is that this is my office, and my class is where you are at the moment. Why don't you step in and we can talk more, or is there someplace you have to be?"

Blake asked these questions with Lyrica's intentions in mind. He didn't want to interrupt any plans she may have already had.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyrica Mon May 16, 2011 11:31 pm

((Gah, super late reply so sorry ;A; real life got in the way again... ))

Lyrica stepped back a bit and smiled as the door before her was opened. Just a crack at first, but soon the door was fully opened and she was able to see who had been behind it. She shifted her feet and fluttered her wings a little as the man had seemed to have taken in interest in her wings. She was never used to people looking at them so much as having wings was completely natural back at her home. Taking this into consideration, she tried to ignore her slight uncomfortableness. However, he seemed to be a nice enough man so the awkwardness remained very small.

The man had introduced himself as Blake Eston- the new teacher for Offensive and Defensive. Lyrica felt a greater respect for him now as she could tell he was much more experienced than her- especially in a subject that wasn't one of her strong points. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Sir Eston~" she says- blushing slightly as he kissed her hand.

Lyrica was happy to hear that she wasn't the only one who was lost- even though the thought sounded selfish to her. It sounded as though she wished for others to be lost like she just so she could have some company.

"Well, Sir. I'd be glad to come in." She says with a small smile.
Lyrica
Lyrica
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Blake smiled as he led the young woman into his office. He walked her over to his couch set up in the far corner of his room and he sat her down. Taking a moment he walked over to the desk and put a few papers from his pocket into the drawers shutting them quickly. He turned back towards Lyrica and walked back so he may sit with her. Once seated he admired the softness of the cushions and realized this was the first time he had actually sat down and enjoyed his office. Looking at Lyrica he cracked his neck, "So Miss Lyrica was it? Since you are lost and I am lost why don't we take this time to get to know one another. Its good to get acquainted before wandering the castle I do believe."

He smiled once more and sat more strait as he faced his body towards her. "So what brings you here, how old are you, and I am interested in those wings, may I ask about them or would that me a little to uncomfortable." He didn't want to make her feel awkward in this new setting. Blake found himself playing with his glasses as they continued to attempt to slide off of his face. Pushing them up nearly every other second was beginning to annoy him. That lazy man back in his city did quite a shotty job at fixing these darn things.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyrica Tue May 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Lyrica sat down on the couch comfortably- watching as Blake walked over to his desk and put something from his pocket into one of its drawers. She smiled once he came back to sit with her. The young sparrow turned her body slightly to face him while trying to fold her wings back a bit as to not get in the way.

"Oh my, that's quite a few questions at once." She laughs a little then covers her mouth as to not be rude. She clears her throat and continues. "Um, I'm here because I got this invitation letter and thought it could be fun so... and I'm currently sixteen years old. My wings? What is it you'd like to know? They're just like any other bird's wings~" She stretched her wings a bit then bringing them forward a bit so she could fiddle with the feathers.
Lyrica
Lyrica
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Tue May 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Blake smiled as she laugh. It was at least a pleasant laugh unlike some of the women he had encountered on his travels that had raspy crackling giggles and croaks. He listened to her words as she talked about herself. She was young yes, but it seemed like she had a good head on her shoulder as she showed politeness and had a smile n her face through most of the time he was with her. She had come here by the same means that he had, except he had a few different intentions in mind for his stay. She then finally brought her wings forward and he smiled at them. They were quite beautiful, "I have just not seen a person with wings as these or, well wings at all at that." He leaned a bit forward a little more than he had expected just to take a better look at them. "May I touch them?" He asked as he held a hand slightly up.

Lyrica was quite interesting indeed and he was glad that she was so open. Made things easier on his end as he didn't care to try and dig into her mind, though perhaps later on he might have to. Ah the life of an assassin left his mind open to many many things and sometimes he wished they would be quiet so he could enjoy time with others.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyrica Tue May 17, 2011 6:28 pm

"Is that so? It's quite common where I come from." Lyrica found herself leaning back slightly as he got closer. She wasn't afraid of him or having him touch her wings, but she had never gotten used to being so close to another person. Taking a moment to get comfortable she then sit up straight once again. She smiled once again. "Well, I suppose if you promise to be extra careful then you may~"
Lyrica
Lyrica
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Tue May 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Blake smiled once he was given permission t touch her wings and he slowly felt them as he fiddled with a feather. He was amused with the softness and smiled at her. "Well you see where I come from I have only seen people with body parts that are only human and not of that of an animal. Its just very interesting to me to meet someone who is so different." He paused as he looked up at her face, "Though don't get me wrong I don't judge anyone by how they look. Its just very nice to see new things!" He released her feather and sat strait once more as he cleared his throat. "Sorry just interested."

Taking a moment Blake reached into his pocket and pulled out a photo of a busy street with skyscrapers and people walking around with their busy selves. "See everyone here look just like me, well not exactly but with the same limbs and such as me." He handed it to her and smiled, "Here you can keep this. I really rather be without it. To many memories." Blake faked a smile then stood up quickly. He walked over to his desk and pulled out piece of paper. He walked over to Lyrica once again and handed it to her. "Here can you write down you name? I tend to have a babe memory for names.....which is bad since I need it to track people..... Ha anyways...." He said nervously as he sat down in the smaller chair next to the couch.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyrica Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Lyrica was a small bit nervous as Blake fiddled with her feather. He was gentle enough with it, however this still was not something she was used to.

She took the photograph as it was handed to her. "Oh wow... I've never seen so many people in one place before! And all these structures... so very tall..." Her voice trailed off as she stared at the scene of the photograph in awe. Lightly running her finger down the street in the photo, she spoke again- "It's so different from my home. The forest is so filled with plants and trees that there would be no room for all the-" Lyrica paused for a moment trying to figure out the right word to call these things. "stuff~"
She smiled once she was told she could keep it.

She carefully put the photograph into her pocket then took the paper handed to her. She took her pen and with a few flicks of the wrist she had written "Lyrica~" in curly lettering. She handed it back to him. "Here you go~"
Lyrica
Lyrica
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Blake smiled as he saw the look on Lyrica's face. She seemed to be beyond amazed with the detail of the city. He tilted his head at the fact she had not seen such things before. It came hard for him to hear that as he grew up with this surrounding nearly all his life. He shrugged as he watched her put the photo away and write her name down on the paper. He took it and walked over to his desk where he placed it down on the surface with care. He returned to her and sat next to her once again and smiled. "I think its cool to head to new places. You see new things experience the culture first hand and even get to the understanding of how and why they act in ways that are different from your own." Blake paused as he took a moment to pix his glasses that managed to slide down once again. "Cursed things....."

Blake stood and held his hand down for Lyrica to grab. "Would you like to see the class room for the subject I will be teaching. I myself haven't seen it but its right through this door."
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyrica Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:02 pm

"Absolutely!~ And in a place like this there's probably many cultures to see, right?" She happily took his hand and stood to her feet. She noticed him pushing up his glasses again. He should really get those fixed.
Lyrica
Lyrica
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Blake smiled as Lyrica took his hand and he started walking over to the door with her. He smiled with a nod to her question. "Yes there seem to be many different people from all parts of the world. We're like one big mixing pot!" Blake opened the door and led Lyrica out to his office. Walking only a little further he opened another door where his class room awaited them. He looked at the bareness of only one wall being somewhat filled with old weapons and he laughed to himself, "Seems like I'll be needing to buy some extra weapons......like guns.......and more...uh modern things..." He laughed once more before shutting the door behind them. "Well I guess this is what I have to work with for now."
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down