The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

i warned you about the stairs bro

4 posters

Go down

i warned you about the stairs bro Empty i warned you about the stairs bro

Post  Luppa Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:33 pm

It was a daunting sight at the north entry foyer. Not one, but two sets of stairs, one on each side of the room. It looked like a challenge, most certainly the kind of challenge that Luppa would lumber blindly into without preparing. But which set? They both looked indentical in their own different ways, and he'd almost considered climbing both of them at the same time. Eventually, he sought for the left.

Pulling up his invisible sleeves, he made a lunge for the first step, despite being two feet taller than it. To say this least, he was only marginally successful - his head bumping on the second step, causing him to slip back down to the bottom. "Blaaaaah." He frowned, scrabbling his puny claws against the step, as if he was trying to rip it to shreds somehow. He lay there for a moment practising his hopeless endeavours until realising that his only solution was to eat the stairs instead. So he did. "Feeet," he mumbled, gnawing the first step hungrily.

((Anyone can pass by~))
Luppa
Luppa
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

i warned you about the stairs bro Empty Re: i warned you about the stairs bro

Post  Illisandria Carthain Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Illisandria was walking up and down the hallways, familiarising herself with the castle. it was HUGE and she was sure she was NEVER going to memorize the layout.

Dammit...

Illisandria passed by and saw the teacher gnawing at the steps. She paused and stared, "Um...do you need...help sensei?"

((HELLO! I'M NEW HERE AND DECIDED TO JUMP IN, YES? IS OKAY, YES?))
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Lunie paced in the corridors, still clinging to his roommate, Alicia. He'd been in the academy for a while, and probably should've been familiar with the layout. However, he trusted his friend's judgement higher than his own, and remained latching to her arm like a stubborn tick.

Upon reaching the foyer, his eyes laid upon two unfamiliar bodies, and he instinctively scooted closer behind Alicia. "Who're they?" he whispered, hoping she had any idea. One was currently making a meal out of the poor step, and the other inquiring why. Neither of them seemed paticularly threatening, but he could never be too safe.

((I'll reply as Luppa tomorrow, I really really need to sleep right now!))

Last edited by Lunie on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:51 pm

replying to Lunie's earlier question "i wouldn't know... maybe? humans are all strange in their own ways" Alicia smiled at Lunie being so close to her. Her nose was still a bit runny from the crying earlier and she was constanly sniffing, her eyes were red from rubbing them.
Alicia glanced around the huge corridors the immence space baffled her after all she was used to a small apartment. She hoped she was going the right way, she recalled seeing a kitchen'y area while wandering. Alicia felt Lunie getting closer to her, wondering what it was she looked over yonder "i don't know" Alicia replied quietly.
(xD its hard to tell when this is taking place, alicia has met lunie and hry in this rp but lizzie and andraste in others)
she compensated whether to leave them or also inquire what is going on. she glanced at Lunie questioningly.
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Height : 155cm
Weight : 66kg

http://istar120.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Alicia-Harper-260003634

Back to top Go down

Post  Luppa Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:20 am

Luppa didn't seem to appreciate that his valiant efforts of conquering the staircase had been interrupted. Pausing, he slowly turned his body to face Illisandria. "...Sensei? Sensei?!" he gasped, throwing his arms in the air as if he was deeply offended, despite not knowing what the word even meant. "LUPPA! My name is LUPPA! I servent yes, I do good work here," he nodded, suddenly changing from being outraged to rather amiable.

Toddling up towards the student, inspected her closely, his crossed eyes narrowed with apparent thought. Pausing, he bowed down low towards her. "I say! Quite fortunate for you to happen upon here, anything I may do for you?" he asked, suddenly speaking with a rather gentlemanly accent.
Luppa
Luppa
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Sandria flushed a deep red and looked down, "Sorry...I -I'm new here and haven't gotten a grip on who's a teacher or not...sorry..."

Open mouth, insert foot Then the idea hit her, she could ask for help!

"Can you tell me where I could register for a room? And when can i apply for classes?" She faced the small...servant and smiled in what she hoped was a friendly manner.
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Luppa Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Looking up at Sandria, Luppa let a cackle escape from the corner of his mouth, silencing himself only a moment later. He squinted, rubbing his chin thoughtfully with tiny fingers. Finally, he answered. "Are you a sheep?" he asked, a seemingly nonsensical question. "Or are you swan? Fox? Otter?"

Addressing her other question, Luppa stared around cautiously. "You want classes? The teachers! The teachers must be asked, yes. I shall send them request?" he hissed in glee, seemingly glad to have acquired a duty.
Luppa
Luppa
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Finally! I get some answers! Sandria smiled at Luppa, "Well I belong to the house of Sionnach and, well, I would like to take Mechanics, Literature, and Art. If you could contact the teacher that would be nice. As of now, I'm just stalking the classrooms and looking a tad like a fool." She smiled and then nodded at the small servant, "I'm Illisandria by the way, sorry i didn't introduce myself earlier."
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Luppa Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:38 pm

So much information, so little memory space! Luppa's brows creased with visible concentration as Sandria explaned, his tongue dangling from his mouth. "Uuuh.." His posture straightened and he gave a slight salute. "Aye aye, Illsaaandria!" The name rolled off his tongue, and he gave a slight smile afterwards.

"Mechanics. Watch out, mechanics," he tried to explain. "Teacher not much nice! Kicks are very painful." He twitched slightly, pointing to his behind. "Literature mistress is nice! She - she offers place for me to stay, nice, very nice. And Art! Art is not one person, but three. Three professors! I not know them." He gave a shrug, having expended just about all of his brainpower simply describing them. "I go now, yes? Or does Illsaaandria require more... assistance?" he grinned, fiddling anticipantly with his fingers.
Luppa
Luppa
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Illisandria bowed and shook her head, "No thank you. That is all the assistance I need Luppa. Thank you for your kindness."
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Luppa Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Nodding furiously, Luppa unbuttoned his coat. The fabric immediately whipped outwards like a blanket caught in the wind, and the shortly assumed the shape of bat-like wings. "Art... History... Science?!" he guessed, blinking his eyes. Flapping his wings, he turned around and leapt, aiming to fly up the stairs. However, he barely made it halfway before he landed on the step awkwardly. He tumbled back down towards the bottom step, caught in a heap of his own coat. "Ehehe..." He looked up at Illisandra. "Message may be... a little delayed," he cackled, only slightly muffled by his coat.
Luppa
Luppa
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:08 pm

"No problem. I can wait. Thank you again for doing this for me. I really appreciate. Also," Sandria stepped forward and looked at Luppa with concerned eyes, "Do you need a little help with the stairs?"
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Luppa Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:45 pm

At Sandria's offer of help, Luppa picked himself up, buttoning his coat back into its original position. Without so much as a pant for breath as a reply, he clambered upright to practically pounce on her trouser leg, aiming to climb up it. Clinging to the fabrics, it took the dilemma mountainous effort to pull himself a mere foot from the ground. However, all he did was give a slight laugh. "Up, up, up!" he snickered, motioning towards the stairs. He hardly remembered what classes this student even wanted - he'd been fitfully determined to scale that dreaded staircase from the very start.
Luppa
Luppa
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Sandria laughed and began to climb the stairs, the small Luppa clinging to her pants leg. Once she reached the top of the stairs she paused and looked down at the small creature, "There you go."
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Luppa Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:51 pm

It seemed the little dilemma enjoyed his little ride just a tad too much - he'd burst into a fit of giggles, sharp and rather high pitched hoots. Letting go, he allowed himself to slide down towards the floor, before bowing down low. "Thank yooou, mistah!"

Instead of turning to continue down the corridor by himself, he made a leap for the stairs banister, clinging onto it. He slid down it, completely defying the purpose of his earlier uphill climb. Upon reaching the bottom, he made a mad dash from the room, his laughter echoing down several corridors before finally fading away.

((Thanks for the RP!))
Luppa
Luppa
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum