The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

nervous? Me?

2 posters

Go down

nervous? Me? Empty nervous? Me?

Post  Shae-Lantern Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:02 am

He wasn't Nervous.
Not one bit... it was just some kind of unjustly distributed stomach ache...
He wasn't nervous because he didn't care that this place held more people than he had ever got around being with... without someone either being killed or trying to kill him.
Not nervous no.. he was fine with interacting with others- he was great at it.. hell he could make anyone his friend- so why would he be worried.
In no way was he nervous.. at all.. no.

Shae leaned against the wall feeling slightly queasy. He usually didn't get like this, that was true... but this was different. It was important for him to make a "good impression" at the academy... he was surrounded by people who he didn't HAVE to hide from... and he had never interacted with people like that very much before. Sighing he clutched his stomach, sliding down the wall slightly.

((Not sure if I should just jump into someones rp so.. I'm starting one here as an introduction?))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

nervous? Me? Empty Re: nervous? Me?

Post  Illisandria Carthain Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 am

Illisandria was just exploring the castle, soaking in the sights. There was so much here and--for someone who grew up in a rural area and then spent two years living with so-called "mythical" creatures--it was a tad overwhelming. she was just trying to catch her bearings when she saw someone with a high heat aura. Confused...overwhelmed...a tad unsettled... she waltzed up to the person and asked, "Hello...may I help you? You look confused..."
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 am

Shae turned to look at the newcomer.. almost embarrassed to be caught of guard.
"Oh... me? I'm fine, just getting used to.. this^^" he quickly responded, smiling nicely as an automatic reflex to being in someone else's company, standing up from the wall- but not too quick, quickly regaining his usual cool.
He studied the other person secretly- being able to see through his own eyelids was one of the few bonuses that came with his eyesight.
She was shorter than him with black hair and red eyes- well at least the visible one was. Cute... he thought to himself.. in a way.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 am

"Me too." Sandria blushed and looked down. Then she offered her hand, "Illisandira. You can call me Sandria though. First time among humanoid people in two years so I'm still a tad disconcerted as well. I spent all that time in the mountains among Wyrms so..." She drank in his image and smiled, "You look like the type of person who's lived in seclusion for a huge percentage of your life. Am I right?"
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:55 am

Seclusion?He thought as he shook her hand. I guess it could be called that. It would be more accurate to say the most of the only contact he had was murder- well of that he could remember anyway. "I suppose you could say that" he replied slightly vaguely. "Myself... I don't really even remember the majority of my own past."
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:40 pm

"Oh...I'm sorry..." Sandria looked at this person and studied him carefully. He didn't give off a normal heat signature. Where normal humanoids' heat aura was in the warm, his aura was in the cool and yet his center was hot. What was that? "Um...maybe it's rude of me but...what are you exactly?"
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:10 pm

"Me.... I'm...." He paused.. thinking over... what was he? A murderer? A sadist?... Manipulator? Liar? Trickster? False? Untrustworthy?... none of these things were good answers- all were to some extent true. "From what I've managed to gather.. I believe the most common term is... "Will o the wisp"?" he stated finally, deciding the best thing to say was the simple truth. "How about you my dear...? I'm afraid I'm no good at guessing these things from appearances" he smiled as the lie easily passed from his mouth without a second thought. In truth he could tell a lot from appearances, but there was no need to say that.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:19 pm

"Ah...Will o' the Wisp..I see. Well, I'm a Quasi-demon. I'm not quite fully human but I'm not quite fully demon. I'm somewhere in-between. More human than demon though." Sandria stared at him. He seemed to be uncomfortable and somewhat nervous around her, possibly around humanoids in general. "But the sad thing is," she continued, in almost an aside, "That as soon as the demon part of you shows up, you're no longer human so the humans hate you. Sucks ass if you ask me...prejudiced smarmy little bastards..."
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:20 am

"... I've never really looked at it that way..." Shae admitted still smiling. "I don't hate humans..." but I long to kill them he finished the sentence in his head. bringing up the same question as always- "why"?
"It must be hard to alienated like that..." he added in a sympathetic tone, pity in his eyes that looked 100% genuine.. he was too good at that.... child's play..

(not going to tell you when he really means it and when he doesn't >:3 muahaha.... lol)
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Sandria shrugged "You get used to it and then you learn to deal. I found the Wyrms so I'm not that alienated anymore. Then there's the Academy at Lillegard Castle. I found a few people here who like me and that majes me feel loved." She paused and looked at him again with a slightly confused look, "Sorry for blathering on like that. Um...can I help you in any way?"
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:15 am

"Oh not at all, I don't mind...." he smiled charmingly. "I'm not sure.. I'm not really looking for anything I guess... it is nice to have someone to talk to though." he added smiling wider.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Sandria shrugged and made a dismissive gesture, "People are people. Some of them are pure evil, but most are just in the middle, a simple grey. Then all they have to do is make a choice and their fate shifts from one end of the scale to the other. And having one to talk to is even less interesting. But it makes for a good boredom killer. Plus one has to familiarize ones self with the enemy or competition, or even those that could be considered friends." She had switched gears so suddenly she was sure she had alerted him to something being wrong but the simple truth was that she wasn't too ready to trust the will o' the wisp just yet. And to top it off will o' the wisps were notorious for killing people by leading them into pitfalls and swamps where they get eaten by something or starve or suffocate to death. So for now she was going to play it cool-like.

"By the way, I didn't catch your name."
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:35 am

He chuckled at her response. "Well.. that's an interesting philosophy- not one I've heard before.." he replied with the faintest traces of a mocking tone. "And where do you suppose I sit on this scale of yours?" he asked, aware that she had suddenly upped her guard and it made a hint of a smirk creep onto his features- so she wasn't going to trust him?
That's was fine he supposed... she would in time.. and if not- she'd still be fun to play with.. so far she was proving herself quite wrong- as a "person" she was very interesting.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:23 pm

"You rank somewhere between 'humans' and 'wyrms'." Illisandria nodded smartly and grinned again, "So...where do I rate?"
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:36 am

"In terms of interest- you my dear I find quite so... " he smiled sweetly. "certainly more so than humans.." he added almost thoughtfully.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:04 am

Sandria frowned in thought, "More than humans? Well that certainly is a complement for me" And I'll assume for you as well. "Thank you...I still haven't caught your name?"
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:11 am

"shh yes how rude of me" he shook his head slightly. "it's shae.. " he smiled.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:38 pm

'Sandria smiled and bowed, "Nice to meet you Shae. Well, if you excuse me, I have some school to check out." She nodded slightly and ducked out of the corridors, waltzing to a tune only she could hear.

((sorry but I've run out of idea for this thread...))
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum