The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Face your destiny

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Face your destiny - Page 2 Empty Re: Face your destiny

Post  Larita Marten Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Larita involuntarily took her hands from Shae and wrapped them around herself as the general temperature seemed to drop significantly. "Brrrrrr It sure is cold around here." Then she felt the gust, of what appeared to be wind, rush around her, and she dropped one hand from her shoulder and used it to hold down her skirt.

Then, she heard it. The "thump, thump" as her bags fell over each other. She turned her head abruptly, just in time to see the rolling suitcase thud against the dirt. "Oh no!" she exclaimed, running over to her bags on tip-toes. "Oh, they're all dirty!" She pouted as she crouched down and pushed the suitcase upright again and gently brushed the dirt off it's fabric, only to be equally upset by the dirt on her fingertips.

She looked up at Shae as he spoke, and the expression in her eyes became hopeful, though her mouth was still pursed in a pretty pout. "What?" she asked sadly.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Height : 170.2 cm
Weight : 54.5 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/?set=32021447&offset=24#/

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Yuuki fluttered her wings a tad bit again, as her tattoos began to move around her face and arms as they had earlier. her body temperature was still droping slightly, making a slight bubble of cold air around her. by now, her hair was completely, briliantly white, with equally bright cobalt blue streaks. her agitation was always reflected in her hair, tattoos, and body temperature. she almost felt like saying something to make herself known, as this new girl seemed to look right over her every time. wasn't this what you wanted? she scolded herself sternly. you wanted to be inconspicuous, now you've gotten your wish. still, she was feeling an increasing agitation--she missed her friends, and she felt so homesick, even though she hadn't been staying in one spot for more than a day or so all year. the truth was, she'd came to this school because she'd wanted to make freinds, to be noticed, to have fun and feel as normal as she could, considering. but so far, she wasn't off to a very good start, with her stupid tattoos and wings, and easily read emotions. why couldn't she get herself to say something??
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 154.94cm

http://yuukihyouketsu.deviantart.com/gallery/31934824#/d4fymmp

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:07 am

"Well it's easy really.. here-" picks up her other bags.. then dumps them in front of her "You carry your own bags and maybe toughen up a bit while you're at it^^"he smiled a perfect smile as he drops the bags and then walks back to the other girls.
He smiled wider when he reached them. "Easy."
He knew what he had done was cold, heartless and kinda mean but he really didn't care. He liked being cold heartless and mean- it was fun.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliyra Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Aliyra covered her mouth as a laugh bubbled to the surface. There wasn't even a splinter of pity in her heart. "Shall we continue?" She asks Shae and Yuuki as though nothing had happened."

She smiled disarmingly at Yuuki and put a hand on her shoulder in a comforting motion; as if to say 'don't worry about that brat.' The shoulder was cold, like the breeze had been. Aliyra's eyes widened slightly, then she grinned and shook her head appreciatively.

((Edited, because Yuuki's skin is still cold xD ))

Last edited by Aliyra on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aliyra
Aliyra
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:38 pm

(just ta let ya know, aliyra, she skin is probably still absurdly cold XDD)

when Shae suddenly blew the girl off like he did, Yuuki had to stifle a giggle. jeeze, the girl kinda had it coming. did she really thing Shae would carry her bags? Yuuki turned to Aliyra in surprised when she rested her hand on her shoulder. she felt extremely gracious to the small act of kindness, especially since Ketsuta had tried to kill her. she gave a little nervous smile, and tried to follow her lead. she turned slightly back to Shae. 'I'm sorry," she said, her voice slightly less embarrassed and shy than it had been before the other girl had interrupted them. "i don't think i had the chance to catch your name." she gave a slight, sideways glance at the other girl when she said that last sentence.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:34 pm

Larita's mouth dropped and her eyes widened in shock as she comprehended Shae's words. What kind of welcoming was this? As far as she had seen, this school was the rudest most unprepared institution that she had ever attended. She watched the boy make his way back to the other girls, and she still remained speechless. Even the way that the girls looked at her was not something that she was used to. Why weren't they in awe of her unnatural beauty?

After watching the others talk briefly without really understanding what they were saying, Larita decides that it's time to do something drastic. It was a tactic that always worked with her father when he was refusing to give her something she wanted, and she was certain that it would work here as well.

So, she turned her large suitcase sideways (with slight difficulty) so that it was wide and short enough for her to sit on comfortably. She plopped herself onto it, crossing both her legs and arms in a spoiled, yet lady-like manner. Then, she turned her head slightly so that her chin was aiming back towards the shore, exposing the length of her neck and jawline.

"Fine," she said loudly, adding a sigh. "Go on without me then. I'll just wait here... all by myself. Maybe a carriage will come or something."

Little does Larita know it, but the sky above them begins to darken with clouds making their way in from sea, a sure sign of rain.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:39 am

He grinned. "Yeah let's keep walking-"he began to say before hearing Laritas "sad" remark.
Annoyed he turned around. "well it's going to rain soon so unless you want your pretty little everything to get soaked I suggest you get walking too." he rolled his eyes at her looking up at the stormy clouds above.

Then he got an idea... a rather mean yet also in a way kind.. idea.

he walked back over to Larita. "look you have a choice to make.. I wont carry your bags for you- they're massive and I can't be bothered..." he grinned slightly. "But I will carry you if you like.. all the way to the school- and you can come and get your things later.. mind you they'll get very wet.... you choose."he added the last couple of words with a small nonchalant shrug.
She was either carrying her luggage and keeping it dry.. or he'd carry her and keep her dry.. simple.
So he knew she wouldn't leave her bags so he was really just teasing her but.. maybe if she knew he wasn't going to help her, she'd get up of her butt and walk.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:27 am

Larita let a small smile creep to her lips as the boy walked over to her. The tactic had worked.. yet again. She turned to him, waiting for his final agreement to carry her bags when she was met by a totally unexpected, much less desirable response. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped, unable to believe exactly what he was saying.

The girl was faced with quite the dilemma. She knew that the trek would be something unbearable if she tried to carry her things back to the castle herself. She didn't know how long the walk would be exactly, but she knew that she couldn't see the castle at the end of the road, so it must be farther than she was willing to go. And being carried there would be much more pleasant than walking herself, even with someone else carrying her bags. But the comment that her bags would get wet, made the prissy girl turn her head up to the sky just in time to see the storm clouds roll the rest of the way in. The bags and everything in them would surely get soaked if she left them here. And that was something that she couldn't stand for.

The decision was too much for the poor girl, and she sat for a moment in hesitant defiance, looking back and forth between her bags and the boy. No, surely he must be joking. There is no way that any gentleman would leave her bags here to get wet. The only thing she could do was call his bluff. She crossed her arms more firmly and turned her chin away. "Go on without me, then."

((bumping this thread cause I like it! Sorry I went out of turn, but I didn't want it to die. ^^))
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:54 am

(i'll keep it going, too ^^...aliyra, i didn't even see your edit until now...rofl)

Yuuki watched as the girl seemed to have an issue decided what to do. she almost felt sorry for her. suddenly, the girl stuck her nose up in the air defiantly...Yuuki was pretty sure she wasn't really planning on the their little group leaving her in the rain.....though, considering Shae's personality, Yuuki figured he would have no problem doing just that.

Yuuki blew her bangs out...then cupped her hands in front of her and water molecules from the air began to accumulate in her hands, slowly creating the shape of an umbrella. when it solidified, it didn't look as though it were made of water---even if it had been hot, it would take at least an hour for it to evaporate. Yuuki rolled her eyes, and, quite determinedly, marched over to this absurdly defiant girl, and pushed the umbrella in her hand. it was then that she spoke for the first time since this new girl had shown up. her usually soft, kind voice was edged with a kind of "teasing" almost like Shae's had been a moment ago.

"here," she said. "if you're staying here, then i guess you'll need this. i couldn't make it big enough for you and your bags. you should hurry, in case it melts." the last bit was a bluff....the only way it would melt would be if the girl were more than a mile behind her....though it might just melt if it became hot after the rain had stopped, it which case, she would still get wet with, or without the umbrella. Yuuki smiled (like anime peoples: ^^ pffft...) with a kind of fake enthusiasm--her tattoos swirled slightly on her skin when she did--then she turned resolutely and walked back over to Aliyra and Shae
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliyra Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:56 pm

(( My computer is lame! It didn't show the topic reply notification in my inbox until just earliar today xD ))

Aliyra tried not to laugh as Shae offered to carry her and leave her bags here for them to be rained on. She adjusted her backpack straps as Larita told them to go on.

She couldn't help but smile as Yuuki offered Larita some sort of umbrella. She turned to face the road ahead, then glanced back at Larita. Suddenly, a somewhat mischievious light entered her eyes. "I hope there aren't any hungry animals out in the woods tonight." She says casually to Shae and Yuuki, then looks at Larita to see her reaction.

(( There, now I feel caught up xD ))
Aliyra
Aliyra
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:31 am

(lol you guys- I was hoping this thread would reawaken XD)

Shae simply smirked when his offer was turned down.
He shrugged again and walked back to the others, "You're the one getting wet princess" he chuckled darkly.
Thinking he might just wait at the entrance- just to see her drag herself in, soaked to the bone.
In all honesty he couldn't think of anything he'd rather do.. except maybe lead her into the woods and drown her himself- but he couldn't so he'd settle for watching her struggle instead.

He grinned at the other girls watching as yuuki gave her the not-quite-big-enough umbrella.
"Wild animals.. I'm more worried about ghosts myself..." his grin turned wicked. "I heard this forest was even home to Will o' Whisps..." he trailed off.
It took all his years of mind games not to scoff at his own sentence. It just seemed so weird worrying about himself- seriously.

then on a sudden after thought he turned to yuuki. "Oh.. yuuki.. sorry- I do apologise" he stated switching to an almost perfectly gentleman manner. "I'm Shae... Shae Lantern.." he smiled in an very convincingly apologetic fashion.

(I don't think they've been told what he is yet have they?)
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:41 am

(nope, and i only included his name in my posts so i wouldn't have to keep saying "the boy" pfft)

Yuuki cocked her head slightly at Shae's name, then turned back to the other girl, though she spoke to Shae. "oh, don't forget all the demons. maybe we should go before any of them get to us." when she said this, she sounded kind of fake-scared...like a damsel in distress played by a bad actress. it was very hard for her to hold back her laugh at this comment. the demons were most likely inside the castle. she quirked her lip and tugged at her dragon pendant as she started walking toward the castle, glancing back to see if the others were following her. it felt so strange to speak to someone like that. Terri--and, perhaps shae--seemed to be rubbing off on her. well...she sincerly hoped it wasn't Ketsuta, anyway. with her face hidden from the other two, she winced at this thought.

(short...i have a lot of threads to reply, and the last one is gonna tire me right out...i have to think way too much about what i'm going to say XD)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Larita hesitated as she took the umbrella from the pale girl. She looked closely at her face. Had she been here the whole time? She seriously needed a tan. And this umbrella.. well, she wasn't sure that she wanted to touch it. It wasn't clear to Larita how it had been made, but somehow this girl seemed to bring it out of thin air, and the poor, spoiled girl had never seen anything quite like it. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more she didn't want the umbrella at all. She threw it on the ground moments after she took it and stared at it in disgust.

She was about to share this feeling with the others in a very demanding and frustrated tone, when she heard Aliyra's comment about hungry animals. Larita hadn't thought of that, and her eyes began to dart around the edge of the road, searching the growing darkness between the trees for a sign of something dangerous. Then, as if wild animals weren't enough of a threat, the others added ghosts, and demons. She swallowed hard, but surely there couldn't be such things. Through her fear, Larita managed a scoff. "You don't really believe in things like ghosts and demons do you?" she said harshly, adding a nervous laugh to the end.

But then, the pale girl, the one that she hadn't even noticed until now, began to actually walk away! Larita felt her body twitch, and her eyes shifted between the three of them. Surely they wouldn't all go? She watched them, her arms still crossed as if she were resolved to stay put, and she waited to see if the other two would follow.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliyra Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:45 am

(( Ah! The irony! It kills meh xD 'Demons and Ghosts' xD ))

She noted, not without irrtitation, that the girl had dropped the umbrella that Yuuki had given. The brunt of the irritation was staved off once said umbrella was picked back up.

Aliyra did her best to not laugh as Shae and Yuuki 'added wood to the fire' so to speak. She nodded, agreeing, and raised her eyebrows in an attempt to keep her face serious.

"You don't really believe in things like ghosts and demons do you?" Larita said.

Aliyra titled her head down, to look earnestly at Larita. "I think I saw a ghost earliar....it was walking up the road after me." She pretended to shudder and turned to follow Yuuki, directing a secret wink at Shae as she did so.

"Yuuki, wait for me! I don't want to walk all alone in the dark!" She said and walked quickly to catch up. Her words were half directed back at Larita as she added, "With the animals...and rain. Not to mention the ghosts...

((And then, suddenly, an owl hoots nearby! xD Or there is a shadow on the path behind. That would be amazing! Well, I will check this like, every ten minutes tomorrow xD ))
Aliyra
Aliyra
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:29 am

On the inside- Shae was in hysterics.. oh this conversation was getting absolutely ridiculous.. what kind of stupid girl WAS Larita?
Where did she think she was....
But of course why would she believe in ghosts and demons.. he rolled his eyes mentally and wondered why she got admitted at all.
But he kept his face blank of it all.

He looked at Larita one last time and smiled as if to say "good luck" ... a very sarcastic "good luck" anyway.
And with that walked to catch up with the other two girls.

"Shall we depart now ladies?" he asked, placing a casual arm over both of their shoulders on either side of him as he reached them, smirking slightly.

(short short reply lol >>)
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:24 pm

Larita couldn't believe it. They all looked like they were actually going to leave her here. How could they be so.. impossible, so rude! The prissy girl scanned the forest once again with her eyes. Part of her was telling her that they were bluffing. There couldn't really be beasts and ghosts and demons in the forest, but the rolling clouds were casting a deeper darkness over the small party, and the space between the trees was almost black. So black that an on-looker could imagine all kinds of scary things, which is exactly what Larita's mind began to do. She shook her head, turning back to the others, who had already begun to walk away from her. And just as she was about to continue her stream of complaints, a loud crack of thunder shook the sky.

At the sudden electric sound, Larita jumped off her bags, and scrambled to throw the duffle bag straps over her shoulder at the same time as grabbing the handle of her rolling suitcase. "Wait for me!" she shouted as the first heavy drops of rain began to hit her hair. She moaned, wishing that she had kept the umbrella after all. Once she had the duffle bag over her shoulder, she raised the same hand over her head, as if that would keep her hair from getting too wet. Then she stumbled forward, her heels again sinking in the moistening dirt as she struggled to drag her suitcase at the same time as hold on to her duffle bag, which refused to stay securely on her pointy shoulder.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:51 pm

yuuki was slightly surprised when shae slung his are arm around her shoulder, but after a moment, she relaxed again. he was a little odd...but kind of intriguing, too. she looked up at the sky, and smiled as a big fat rain drop splashed against her face. they day was getting better already. she began to feel much better, and more energized as the rain continued to pick up. her hair even began to whiten a bit, getting slightly closer to the rare white....

(mood ring hair. blonde= human. soft/softening blue=calm. darker/darkening=angry/upset/pained ((never let it turn dark navy)). brightening blue--moving towards white--happy. if you manage brilliant white, you have accomplished something no one has--as of yet. XD. its the happiest, most excited she can be! when its beginning to glow, she is getting ready for a powerful attack, and her tattoos/pendant might glow too)

suddenly realizing that she may be the only one enjoying the rain, she looked at her newfound companions. "do you guys not like the rain? i could make another umbrella..."

she glanced out of the corner of her eye at Larita's call, not slowing her pace, per-say, but not walking any faster either. she figured the girl wouldn't stay and get wet, after all

(i know larita never introduced herself, but its becoming a pain in da butt to type things like "the new girl" or "the other girl" all the time -_-. as a writer, it makes me feel like i'm being repetitive...i can't stand to use all pronouns. lol
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliyra Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:47 am

Aliyra was shocked as Shae's arm founds its way across her shoulders. She seemed embaressed at the close contact but didn't want to be rude and shrug off his arm. She gave a slight nod, agreeing that they should move on. ((If you guys move, Aliyra will start walking as well ))

Surprise surprised her again as she heard the preppy girl yell for them to wait for her. Suddenly she realized that she did not want that girl to walk with her and the two people she considered to be almost friends.

She paused and half-turned to look behind at the girl walking along tugging her bags with her heels sinking in the dirt. No matter how petty this girl was, Aliyra couldn't help but feel a teeny tiny smidge of pity.

The rain pattered gently down, falling across her cheek. She brushed the droplet from her face and it sizzled to nothing as her hand was momentarily encased in flame. A Yuuki's voice, she turned forward again.

Aliyra smiled warmly at Yuuki. "A little rain never hurt anyone."
Aliyra
Aliyra
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:58 am

Shae sighed slightly as he heard Larita call out.
Grinning again he look back, looks like she wasn't going to stay and get soaked after all.. but that was fine, all the more time to play with her.

he shifted his arms slightly and shrugged. "Well hurry up princess... we're getting wet here" he said, stating the obvious in a half sarcastic tone.

He watched struggle with pleasure, he didn't think he liked this girl all too much. She was obviously into herself.. and that just ticked him off.

"No no..." he replied to Yuuki's question. "I'm fine.. it's just water after all.." he was used to water- he had spent a large amount of his life in wet bogs... drowning people in them.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:42 am

The weight of the bag on Larita's arm was more than she was ever used to. At home, she had a personal trainer, and she was glad for those sessions now, but she had barely ever broken a sweat, then. And he certainly never would have made her work out in the rain. She looked forward at the other three walking in front of her and she glared. It was less of a hateful glare, and more of one that showed how much she didn't understand. They actually weren't going to carry her things, and she believed that they actually might have walked on without her if she hadn't struggled to catch up with them. She had known hatred, lesser girls in school had always had some form of hatred for her, but they had always admired her just enough to do anything she asked, despite the hate. But this was different. It was as if they were content in their own loser-ness, and that was something that Larita couldn't understand at all.

Catching up with them, finally, Larita took a break and looked at her bags. The duffle bag slipped all the way off her arm, landing in the mud, and she let out a pained groan. She looked to the others with sad eyes, her brown strands of hair sticking to her face. "How far is it anyway?" she whined.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:43 pm

(sorry i would have replied earlier, but Mucinex DM screwed me up and i was severely dizzy for a couple of hours there....)

Yuuki looked back at Larita. "well, if i were to fly it, i could be there pretty quickly, but considering how you have to drag so much luggage around, who knows? i just got here, after all." then she sighed, feeling like she was being mean...she did not like the idea of acting anywhere remotely close to ketsuta. she bit her lip. "what's your name by the way? i didn't catch it."

(sorry, short post.....i'm working on a new project. new character for the forum. yay!!!!)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliyra Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:26 am

(( Seems like everyone has a few distractions today...I had my very first job interview! :O And I am going in tomorrow for orientation ^.^ So, I guess I kinda got hired? They said they could use someone who was outgoing and positive xD <3 Happy day! So, they're giving me a chance. ))

Aliyra gave a slight shake of her head, thinking that Larita would try to take advantage of Yuuki's statement.

"Yeah, but then we would lose your company!" She stated with a smile.
Aliyra
Aliyra
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:47 am

shae watched as larita caught them up.
content for now just to watch he remained mostly silent as the other girls talked a bit before speaking.

"Hmm yes we wouldn't want you to go without us^^" he smiled at Yuuki, deciding to take the "nice guy" attitude up again.

(lol sorry I'm no better...))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:05 am

Larita's face lit up at Yuuki's comment about flying. "You can fly?" she said, excitedly. Maybe this girl could be useful after all. She scowled at both Aliyra and Shae as they said that they wouldn't want the pale girl to go ahead without them. What were they thinking? This was an excellent opportunity. "I'm Larita," she said, her personality suddenly changing to one of friendliness and ease, though it came across rather condescending. "Surely then, you'd be willing to fly ahead! You can ask for a carriage to be sent and pick us up! Oh, I'm sure they have horses and carriages up there all ready for us. I know they have horses at least. Oh, would you, please?"

The girl's tone was hopeful and she reached out to clasp the pale girl's hand in her own. She was trying to appear nice, but in her excitement over her own prospects, she failed to even ask for the other girl's name in return.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:05 pm

yuuki rolled her eyes at the suggestion to fly ahead. maybe it had been best not to mention that she could fly but she had figured it had been pretty obvious, considering her huge, blue wings.

she stiffened slightly when the the girl--larita suddenly grabbed her hand. for a split second, yuuki's hair turned a more noticeable shade of blue--closer to cobalt, and her tattoos, wings, and eyes did the same, and her body temperature dropped as well. but as soon as the shock wore off, everything quickly went back to normal. "if i had wanted to fly in order to get there faster, i would have from the start. i walked for a reason." she looked over at Shae and Aliyra with a slight smile, before continuing. "everyone else without another way of physically getting to the castle walks--i'm sure you can manage. oh, and my name is Yuuki, by the way." thanks for asking, she thought sarcastically. the girl was lucky that Yuuki's internal temp hadn't dropped enough to freeze her arm---she used to do that all the time, accidentally, back when she had no control over her abilities what so ever.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next