The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

minding ones own business

5 posters

Go down

minding ones own business Empty minding ones own business

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:04 am

Shae walked along the corridor, feeling rather bored.
He yawned and looked out the window- it was a nice day outside he noted, sunny and bright.
he'd never been a fan of sunny and bright, it made it hard to see.

Shrugging he walked further from the window to avoid the the blinding sunlight hitting his eyes.
Hoping to conveniently and completely coincidentally bump into nooobody in particular... *cough*

He continued alone the corridor, not really paying attention to anything.
Because of this he managed to snag himself on.. something and ended up falling forwards with a small yelp of surprise.

((gee i fail at subtlety XD.. so yeah Shae is completely not expecting to meet anyone aat aaall in particular and is just minding his own business..... *double cough* ............. sooo interesting XDXD))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

minding ones own business Empty Re: minding ones own business

Post  Elizabeth Wells Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 am

Lizzie flew threw the next door and into yet another corridor... "this place is way too big an confusing..." she muttered under her breathe. The small girl stopped short at the beginning of the corridor when she noticed someone else here, someone who had fallen to the ground. She tilted her head"Uh, are you okay?" she asked, dropping back to the ground and stepping over to I'm carefully before crouching beside the boy.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:56 am

"Hmm.." Solasta, in a rare moment of peace, had been idly gazing out the window. He back was hunched to compensate for the lower ceilings, in comparison to her height. However, this brief tranquility was soon interrupted by the sound of falling next to her.

She whipped her head around at this interruption, eyes glaring angrily. "Well excuse me!" she snapped, raising her voice. "Can' even look out de window wiffout people gettink in de way!" Swapping her harsh gaze to Elizabeth, she only groaned. "An' now de girlfrien' comes to de rescue!" She shook her head, raising her chin upwards to look down at them, her expression almost challenging them.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 234 cm
Weight : 96 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Solasta-Bio-262225645

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:03 am

"ergh" was his only response as he looked up his vision slightly blurry.
"Whaa.." he looked to Solasta, not sure what he was meant to say.. apologizing might be it he thought. "Um... so.. sorry?" he said almost as if he was asking if he was sorry.

he shook his head a bit, mood not improving one bit... oh great he thought as he now saw the sun streaming in.. or rather he saw less because of it.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:34 am

Lizzie's blood red eyes flicked up suddenly to stare at the strange creature... "Uh, first - I'm not 'de girlfrien' and second, is... He not allowed... To fall over?" Lizzie raised an eyebrow questioningly before holding a small hand out to the black haired boy with a smile, "need some help? What did you fall over anyway?"
Lizzie pulled herself up and clapped her hands together a little. She turned to the giant creature, "Who are you anyway?" she asked bluntly. Lizzie looked the tall... Thing up and down a few times... She'd hate to get sat on by that, before turning to the guy, "Hi, I'm Lizzie" she smiled, he looked quite normal - but you never knew at lillegard... She thought o herself, "What's your name?"
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:06 am

Shae took the girls hand but mainly used his own strength to stand up.
"Um.. I.. I really don't know" he grinned slightly. "Floor crept up on me i guess... and it's Shae"
he answered her questions with a smile, dusting himself off.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Ndale was strolling around the castle. He had his hands shoved in the pockets of his dark faded blue skinny-jeans and his button down white shirt was left unbuttoned with sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Normally, he wouldn't bother getting dressed past just the pants, but more normal than that, he mostly didn't even need clothes. This was different, however, because he wasn't wandering the halls for any particular reason. Why should he be? He wasn't hoping to meet anyone out here in particular. He smirked. His tail swung behind him lazily as his hips rolled languidly.

Passing a branching off hallway, he stopped. Looking down the path he hadn't planned on taking, he could see three people. Shae's back was facing him, but he could see the short-stature of Lizzie and the extremely tall figure of someone he didn't know. The feline tilted his head and his smirk grew in to a grin; not only was the person he was(n't) looking for here, he could annoy the little girl that hated him and introduce himself to someone new. It looked like there was some tension, or at least the tall one seemed annoyed and Shae was dusting himself off.

Quietly, he padded his way over, bare feet making little noise on the carpet runners in a technique perfected stalking the plains of Africa. Uncaring if someone noticed his approach, he casually walked up to stand behind Shae.

"Hello, everyone, problems?" He purred out. Ndale went to extend his arms to encircle them about Shae's waist in a hug from behind, and to lean his chin down to rest on he boy's right shoulder. "And, before you ask, Elizabeth, I'm only doing my student council-ly duty in just making sure you're all getting along fine." He winked to the little girl, smirking as a silently sarcastic added 'of course', and flicked his eyes to the tall creature he didn't know, raising an eyebrow challenging back.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:25 pm

It was humorous - the male on the floor was apologising as if he expected her to forgive him. So hilarious she forgot to laugh. However, her glare snapped to face Elizabeth upon hearing her talk. "You makin' fun of de way I talk?" she snapped, disregarding her questions. "My name is Solasta, don't you know nothink?!" She exhaled loudly, as if talking to these two midgets was such a terrible strain.

It was around that time that she noticed Ndale approaching, and regarded him as she would with any casual passer-by: a cold, hardened stare with her hands placed on her hips. "Who d'heck are you?" Her tone was filled with scorn. Despite the question, she didn't quite plan on memorising any names; the names of the little girl and the clumsy male had already flown out of mind.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:53 am

Shae jumped slightly, taken of guard by the sound of a familiar voice behind him. He looked around slightly, his face still conveying his surprise as Ndale's arms came forward around his waist and chin coning to rest on his shoulder, pulling him into something of a hug.
But his slightly shocked expression quickly turned into a grin as soon as he properly recognized his friends face.
"No.. I think we're fine.. I just tripped is all" he responded smiling as though Ndale was an older student he had only just met- disregarding the fact that said person was hugging him from behind.

"I think I may have upset this person though" he added shrugging slightly and putting on a worried expression, gesturing to Solasta, and speaking in a tone that suggested he was simply concerned that he had disrupted the peace and was deeply sorry... or something like that- but it was kind of obvious to anyone who understood his personality- that he was about as sincere as a cow apologizing to the grass for eating it.

There was definitely a barely detectable trace of sarcasm in his voice in all that he said..
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Lizzie laughed, "yeah, it does that to me too" she smiled up at shae before snapping her head back to solasta "no of course not" she smiled over exaggeratedly. She still wasn't sure what to make of this giant... Woman? Lizzie watched silently as Ndale entered, not particularly pleased at the wink she received. Lizzie shoved her small hands ion the pockets of her small black shorts. "Hey Ndale" she muttered, before glancing once again at the huge creature "I don't think it's exactly hard to upset her though, I'm scared to LOOK in the wrong direction to be honest" she raised an eyebrow at shae. Ah how she missed her brothers sarcastic comments... "oh, and council - I prefer Lizzie unless you plan on adding Queen to the front"
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:19 am

"Well, I do hope you are okay. I'm sure nothing will be held against you, it's a small thing to stay upset over." He cooed his reassurances in a mocking tone. Ndale's arms adjusted to warp snugly around Shae's middle and the way he pulled the boy back to fit against his chest had a subtle possessive undertone. His tail flip behind him in languid movements as he grinned, turning his attention on Lizzie. Ndale hummed thoughtfully before speaking.

"Lizzie." He purred it from his throat almost sensually as if tasting it and contemplating a moment before he shook his head as if decidedly. "Nope. Sorry, just doesn't have the same ring to it as Elizabeth." The feline gave her a faux apologetic look and flicked his eyes to Solasta. He looked her over, predatory eyes sharp and calculating as he took his time before grinning widely as if approving.

"Feel free to call me Africa, Ndale or, if you prefer, I accept most nicknames." He grinned cockily, seemingly unaffected by the tone she had used to address him previously. "I am a student council member for Eala House and I am using that as an excuse to annoy my two house mates here; they love me so, you know." He chuckled lowly and inclined his head to her as best he could from it's position resting on Shae's shoulder. "May I have the honor of knowing your name as well, my lady?"
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Peering among them with her ever-scathing gaze, she let out a quiet 'Hmph!' as the girl and the boy offhandedly addressed her. The way they spoke of her was almost as if they thought her to be ill-witted, or at the very least, not smart enough to realise they were mocking her. The insolence! "I am standink right here you know, I can hear you!" he snapped, her voice sharp and loud.

Sweeping her glance over them, she'd almost considered proving to them that she was not to be messed with. However, she decided against this, knowing it would be a three versus one match, and more importantly, she didn't know how seriously she could take them yet. They didn't look like any large threat, but it wasn't a risk she was willing to take. Instead, she turned her attention to Ndale.

"Dey really look like dey love you," she remarked, her tone thick with sarcasm. At his latter question, her eyebrows scrunched with displeasure. "I said it! I said it like, two seconds ago, were you not listenink?! De name is Solasta, do not make me repeat myself!" Her fast-paced manner of talking left no time for interruption, and afterwards, she raised her arms slightly, looking up, as if this trio was a lost cause.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 am

He fought the urge to laugh at Lizzie's obvious displeasure and instead sported a shy smile as he was pulled into Ndales chest.
He could feel the vibration of Ndales purring against shoulder and neck- it felt kindof odd.. not bad.. and he was unsure if it was good.. just.. odd.

Watching carefully- careful not to be caught watching that is, he observed the conversation as it played out, aware of all the little details of emotion and attitudes of the unwitting participants on what was to him- more of an experiment than anything else.

He allowed himself to blush when Ndale mentioned love- not because he was actually blushing but simply for the effect. Upon hearing Solasta's retort he grinned slightly.
"Well.. we're not always given much choice- are we" he spoke cryptically, leaving whatever meaning there was behind his words up to them- because of course, it was more fun when it was left up to his subjects imaginations. At the same time though he kept to his "younger, innocent, cute" student voice and attitude.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Lizzie glared silently at Ndale, she didn't like people using her full name unless they were a professor or someone higher up. "Solasta?" she let her head turn slightly and her curls swing, "interesting" was all she said, she soon got bored of stand ing and silently lifted her legs into a cross legged sitting position hovering in the air. Her favourite way to hover was like this, and she was that lazy that she preferred no to have to stand for too long at a time. She glanced at shae and Ndale with her blood red eyes, hmmm... "Are you a new professor then?" she tried to give solasta a small smile but it was strained an took alot of effort as the giant woman creeped her out quite a bit.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Ndale blinked, someone taken aback by how irritated Solasta was.

"Solasta, I do apologize, I must have been just walking over when you first said it. I am honored though, it is a lovely name." He schooled his face back into his cocky grin, canines showing.
His eyes flicked to Shae, and he lightly directed a finger to poke the boy in the side.
"Hey now, what's that supposed to me? You don't really love me?" He feigned a pout. "You've wounded me." He huffed, but made no move to pull away just yet. His eyes flicked to Lizzie and then back to Solasta. As far as he had heard from Od, there weren't any new teachers to fit this description. but maybe she was new new. He was interested to find out, in any case.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:45 am

Finally satisfied that the others were aware of her name, she relaxed her posture, her arms drooping seamlessly by her side. "It is indeed," she grunted in agreement to Ndale, staring at his apparent closeness with Shae. She thought very little of it, however; if people wanted to flaunt their silly affections in public, she'd tolerate it, until they got in her way.

Lizzie's attempt at a smile earned a raised eyebrow from the junkai. "I am no professah," she mentioned, rolling her eyes as if it should've been obvious. She peered at Lizzie curiously was she hovered, and she pursed her lips in thought before speaking. "What else can you do?" she asked, peering at her, before sweeping her glance at Ndale and Shae to signal that the question was also addressed at them. Getting to know their capabilities would surely be beneficial at a later time.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:35 am

Upon feeling the gentle prod into his side and the "hurt" words he smiled in a shy fashion again, leaning forward ever so slightly so he could look around into the other boys face- but he let his own face remain as impossible to read as ever.
"what? Of course i do~" he replied laughing slightly, but he purposefully gave no real explanation, preferring to leave it open ended again.

He then flicked his attention back to Solasta and shrugged. "oh I'm a person of many talents, yet none at all." he answered, cryptic again- he wasn't one to make things easy for anyone.

Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Lizzie blinked a few times, noticing she wasnt on the ground. "Oh, uh... not much" She gave a smile - she didnt plan on having people know her powers too early on, it was still too soon to tell what this woman was really like.. Lizzie didnt like her chances if solasta was an enemy. She watched Ndale carefully, she didnt want him telling anything either, this woman scared her a little..."So, if youre a student - what house are you in?" she attempted a subject change. Dropping to the ground and leaning to one side slightly, he hands shoved into her hoodie front pocket.
"You might be in the same as us" Another smile, just keep smiling.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Ndale rolled his eyes at Shae.

"Of course you do." He mocked in the tone the other boy had used before he scoffed. Releasing his hold, the feline placed a quick kiss against Shae's neck and stepped back. Switching his gaze to Lizzie, he grinned deviously as she looked at him. She was hiding her powers from Solasta, though, he understood why. Still, he planned to hold this over the short girl's head. He mouthed a response: 'You owe me.'

In response to Solasta's question he simply shrugged, looking almost sheepish.

"Sorry, what you see is what you get here. I don't do anything magical." And such was the truth, actually. Well partly. What she saw wasn't what she got, since he had failed to mention his original form of an African King Cheetah, but his shifting wasn't all that magical. It was a biological skill, passed down as a recessive trait from parents to offspring. A magical trait in part, but a genetic one none the less. Besides this comment, he followed the topic Lizzie had drifted to.

"I don't believe you were mentioned in the Eala House, but if you're in Sionnach we'll be seeing you. I heard they just combined the houses, apparently something exploded in the Sionnach dorm house." He chuckled lightly.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Jami hadn't ment to exsplode throught the window at that moment... She was just outside practicing blowing up a crate. She ended up propelling her self through the window and smashing it into tiny little pieces.

Jami looked around at the people. There was some she knew and some she didn't. "DAMN IT!!" she said, but then calmed down and redid her greeting, "I um, sorry about that..." She had a few cuts from the glass but after picking it out she healed them with a quick white flash. No need to start bleeding in front of these people.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:08 am

Exchanging glances with all three of the Eala students, Solasta looked notably displeased - noticing how her question was answered, but in the most useless way possible. They were all hiding something, she could tell that. And why wouldn't they tell her? She'd assumed that they would've wanted to show off a little, but apparently not. She brushed some stray hair from her face, trying to look like the lack of appropiate response didn't bother her at all.

"Yes, I am in Sionnach," she coolly replied, noticing Ndale's guess was pretty much spot on. She didn't appreciate the sudden change of conversation, and determinedly, she tried to avert it back towards what she was aiming for. "Dont'chu suggest dat you don't do noffi--"

Unfortunately, she was interrupted by a crash next to the window she had been standing by, and she immediately looked in alarm to see a figure land before her, shards of glass scattering over the floor. "Yaa-?!" she gasped, before furrowing her eyebrows in frustration. "Yo' interruptink me! What is de meaning of dis?!" Huffing, she placed her hands on her hips, giving the others and equally peeved look. "I jus' standink here, minding mah own business, befoah yo' all trample in an' ruin mah peace!" She turned her back on them, resuming to glare out the now broken window.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 am

Shae pretended to blush at the small kiss and sighed slightly as Solastas ranting.

"Honest.. really I'm not all that special..." was what he meant to say but his sentence kinda got garbled as he jumped back from the girl, suddenly flying out of a window sending glass everywhere.
So it ended up sounding more like- "Honest.. Really I'm Not A-Aaafvldklff..." the end being hm biting his tongue trying not to swear loudly.

He brushed himself off lightly as the newcomer apologized and of course was quickly nearly drowned out by Solastas voice, telling her off.

Resisting the urge to sigh again he opted for just another simple smile.
"^^ hmm.. now Solasta she couldn't possibly have meaant that.... you're not hurt are you?" he added at the end, flashing the girl a sympathetic and concerned expression.
It was fake- but it looked 100% real.
Really though he was more disappointed than anything that there wasn't a bit more blood- i mean she just flew through a glass window... oh well... can't have it all.

Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Lizzie rolled her eyes at Ndale's mouthing but kept her lips tightly sealed, listening intently to the conversations in front of her. As she saw what resembled a large bird hurtling towards the window she instinctively ducked behind the legs of both boys with her arms over her head, smaller pieces of glass hit her legs but she wasn't hurt.
The curly haired girl rose from behind Ndale and patted herself down before peeking round to see what had made such an entrance. She watched carefully as Shae spoke to the girl, Lizzie would usually help too - But she was beginning to learn not everyone here was as kind as they first seemed, she needed to start being more suspicious of people... Although it wasn't really her way of doing things, she was quite naive and oblivious... Her worry got the better of her in the end...
"Are you.. okay?" She stepped out and crouched beside the girl, "Were you flying?" She hated flying when the winds were strong, it threw her about all over the place. Lizzie brushed some broken glass off the girl, "Where does it hurt?" She spoke softly, her red eyes full of genuine concern.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum