The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

This must be it.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This must be it. Empty This must be it.

Post  Chimney, 20 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Chimney was racing down the path. "Come on Draiman! That must be it!" She was excited. Finally a home! She Had always wanted a place to stay. A real home that is. Her crate was never home. Niether where the homes Draiman and herself had broken into. The castle was in the distance. She turned around her eyes bright with excitement, "Isn't this wonderful Draiman! We both have a home now! We don't have to worry about the horrible men and women in the white coats. We can just live here, in peace." Chimney sighed and looked into his eyes. SHe felt so happy and she hadn't even gotten to the castle yet! SHe ran towards hom and gave him a big hug.

Last edited by Chimney, 20 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Height : 162.4
Weight : 59.1

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/31465745?offset=24#/d4ia3

Back to top Go down

This must be it. Empty Re: This must be it.

Post  Draiman Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:25 am

Draiman returned her embrace, however choosing to remain silent. The solitary nod and lighthearted smile were all he needed to tell her how he felt. Still in the embrace, he broke eye contact with his lovely friend temporarily to scan the environment for hazards. Extreme situational awareness was one of the gift/curses from the afforementioned "horrible men and women in white coats'" experiments.
Returning his eyes to the gaze of his friend, Draiman said " Think we should get going? Its not too far."

Last edited by Draiman on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Draiman
Draiman
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:33 am

At Draimans comment, she let go of him and took his hand, hoping to pull hi along. He was acting to careful for her liking. Didn't he realise they were safe here? "Okay then lets go!" Chimney wasn't usually like this. She is a shy girl who wasn't that outgoing. Around Draiman though, her best friend, she could be anything, do anything and know she would be ok. Draiman would always protect her. She stopped running for a moment and turned to her friend. "Think they will let you bring those in?" she addressed, pointing at his weapons he had braught.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Draiman Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:57 am

"Hm. I hadn't thought of that. I sure hope so..." Draiman started, melancholy tainting his voice.
He cleared and saftied his weapons, as not to cause any issues upon his first entry to the castle. An unintentional weapon discharge would, most likely, not go over well with anyone.
"...cuz I feel naked without 'em" He said, finishing the thought. He continued on towards the castle, now wholeheartedly excited to get to it.
Draiman
Draiman
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Chimney giggled at his comment. He never went anywhere without at least one gun. Chimney never had anything she really could have. just her friends and her clothes. She realised Draiman had started walking back towards the school. She ran up next to him and saw the slight change in his face staying her was excited. Human's confused her. Even though she partly was one. She couldn't wait to meet some here, and she hoped they could help her understand them more the Draiman trys. Chimney knew they wouldn't be normal humans. That just makes it the more better for help.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Draiman Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Humans could be vile creatures, the Orion VIII ACLT (Advanced Combat Lethality Training) infantry program was a testament to their cruelty. The things endured during those weeks were the "allegedly beneficial" equivalent of torture at the hands of the enemy during the Pacific campaign of WW II. Perhaps worse. Why Chimney expressed such an interest in them was beyond what he could comprehend. Chimney was always asking him to explain them to her.
Draiman stopped and emitted a curious grunt.
"Humans are wretched creatures from my experience. Why again is it you are so interested?"He thought aloud.
Draiman
Draiman
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:20 am

Suprised at Draiman's question she had to think a bit. "Well, first of all. You are one. Somewhere in me too is human. Thats why i can look like this." she said calmly."Not everyone is cruel i think. You're nice. And those scientists didn't mean to be cruel. They were just scared of us." Chimney always had some kind thoughts for everything. Even those who hurt her. She stopped walking and gave Draiman a thought full face. To be honest she wasn't just interested in human, but everything she saw outside of the lab. She loved outside and trees. Grass was her favorite. So soft under her feet.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Draiman Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:29 am

Having lost all interest in the continuation of any conversation involved in any way with humans for the moment, Draiman quickly changed the topic.
"I like the rain. I want it to rain." He said ceasing to walk. He did an about face and looked up into the depressingly blue sky.
"Stom Clouds coming in," Draiman pointed out, grinning. " Looks like it'll be a bad one." He turned around and kept walking the walk to the castle.
Draiman
Draiman
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:40 am

Oh Draiman and his storms. She followed him quietly not sure what to talk about. When you live on the run with the same person you often have little to talk about. She went over to the grass after a bit and sat down. her legs where bothering her, like they often do. Those run tests never really helped her weak legs. The grass was so squwishy. Chimney was pleased to find this and she layed down on it. Nice enough to sleep on she thought. But she would have to get up sooon. Getting soaked wasn't one of her favorite activities.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Draiman Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Draiman stared affectionately at Chimney, glad she was content for the moment. He himself preferred to sleep on something he constructed with his hands, like an A-Frame, or some other kind of elementary, boy scout level structure. Having some sort of structure just added a greater sense of security to his life.
Draiman grunted."In all honesty, I'd be fine with living outside. I'm used to it. Buildings remind me of the lab. Y'know, being all confined and such?" He inquired, raising an eyebrow at Chimney.

Draiman
Draiman
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:15 am

All settled into the grass, Chimney was startled by Draimans voice. She jumped a bit but then sat up. "I just want something bigger then my box." Being part mongoose and snake she had the instincs to burrow underground, but her human side wasn't fond of such small places. Everynow and then she would though, just out of her species habits. Laying in the sun was nice too.

Chimney stood up. "I don't want to get soaked" she said looking at the sky.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Draiman Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:22 pm

The rain began.
Draiman knew how much Chinmey disliked the rain.
"Here, take my BDU blouse. It's water resistant, so it'll keep you dry until we reach the objective." He smiled. " I'll carry you the rest of the way, too."
He picked her up piggy back style and began the trek to the castle.
He knew she didn't have the most muscular legs, but he wouldn't have minded caryying her anyway.
Draiman
Draiman
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Chimney didn't mind being carried. Draiman carried her lots of places. He knew she had bad legs from tests and the fact she didn't always have then. The rain started to coat her hair and she was afraid she'd start smelling. Animals always did when they were wet. Draiman's militey talk always confused her but she was happy to have the jacket. "What is a ... BDU?" she thought allowed. "Is it the design of the coat of just the coat?" She scrunched her face in frustration.

((hey! god moding in u last post but it is ok :3 u should start going in some other posts and meeting the peeps haha))
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Draiman Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:42 pm

" A BDU, my friend is the whole uniform. It stands for Battle Dress Uniform. The design on this particular is just OD or 'olive drab' green. I do, however, have my woodland BDU, which is the traditional camo that people think of when they hear 'camo'" Draiman explained.
While he walked, he began to stumble nd he grunted. " Um, can I put you down a moment?"
Draiman
Draiman
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:59 pm

All chimney could do was listen as he once again told her something she couldn't usnderstand. There was so much she didn't get. She was thankful for his paitence with her. He was her best friend after all. When he asked to put her down she slid off and stepped back a bi, biting her lip wih worry. "Are you okay?" she asked, sounding so inoccent and so sweet.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:09 am

Leon was currently indulging in one of his few favorite pastimes which was simply to relax. He sat high up in the branches of a tree just beside the dirt road that led up to the docks. He leaned his back on the tree's trunk, one leg up on the branch and the other hanging down.

Music played in his head, 60's stuff he listened to so much that he knew each measure and lyric by heart. His head was all he needed to listen to music. His eyes, which he hadn't even realized he'd closed, slid open as he felt a drop of water on his cheek. Apparently, it had started raining but the foliage above him did a good job of keeping the raindrops off his skin.

He sat up a bit and, with his peripheral vision, noticed a couple on the dirt road. His wings instinctively pulled closer in to his body when he saw the boy was carrying a gun. As they did, his wings moved some of the other branches on the tree, causing them to rustle a bit. To his own ears it sounded as loud a horn blaring. He looked down, watching a few the leaves fall. One of them fell directly in front of the armed boy.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Height : 5'7'' / 170cm
Weight : 132 lbs / 60kg

http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/gallery/31944486?offset=24#/d4hv

Back to top Go down

Post  Draiman Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Draiman dropped to one knee and aimed his weapon in the are of the tree as he slammed a new magazine into the receiver. As he scanned around, he winced and grunted " My knee, Chimney. "

(sorry for shortness. uber headache)
Draiman
Draiman
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:30 am

(its fine we understand the point feel better!)

Chimney frowned. That was something that did upset her. One of the many few in fact. Her friends in pain. When Draiman suddenly pulled one of his weapons out and got to the ground Chimney got down too, just incase. "What is it!" She squealed quietly.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:09 am

Leon immediately tensed up at the boy's sudden alertness. The gun was aimed at the very tree he was sitting in now. How had Hendry even allowed him to bring that thing in here? He didn't know much in the way of guns, but that was no small handgun.

The tree's branches didn't provide much in the way of cover. If the boy looked up, he'd surely see him sitting there. He knew the gun couldn't kill him anyway, but it was still very capable of leaving some nasty marks and causing a lot of pain, something he'd rather not have happen.

Slowly, but conspicuously, Leon moved one of his wings upward, placing it between himself and the gun. He really just wanted to let them know he was there without starling the armed boy any further. His wing, however, blocked his body from the boy's line of sight.

"Hey, relax." Leon's voice was softer than usual and held a casual, almost friendly tone to it. His eyes, normally the color of sapphires caught the light in such a way that they appeared more turquoise instead. The effect tied together perfectly if one were to disregard his dark wings. He looked boyish and, though simply thinking the word made him want to burst out laughing, innocent. "No one here is trying to kill you. Least of all me." He dropped an undertone of fear into the last sentence. It didn't matter that much. Leon could let the boy think he had the upper hand.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Draiman Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:41 am

Draiman chuckled. Funny thing was, at Orion he'd been told that many times, and then was fired upon. So needless to say, he didn't really believe this winged individual. However, in an out-of-character gesture, he lowered the rifle, and slung it on his back. However, he kept his hand on his forty-five.
Draiman
Draiman
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Chimney was alarmed by the voice but went to investigate. She went up to the tree the voice had come from and looked up. There was defiantly something up there, but it was all black so she couldn't tell what. "I'm Chimney who are you?" she said. no mater what the girl felt she had to start that way with everyone. It was just polite. She turned her head over her shoulder, the long hair draping along with it, to look at Draiman. She gave a big smile and her left ear flickered.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:49 am

Leon lowered his wing a bit as the boy stopped aiming at him. He still kept on eye his hands though. Leon could already tell that he was the type to never drop his guard. That was fine. Leon himself wasn't known to drop his guard very easily either.

He looked down to the base of the tree where the girl, Chimney, stood, opting to continue using his methods. It was so much easier to use his methods. He didn't know why he didn't do it more often. His eyes had always been fairly large. Most of the time, however, they were thinned by his constant sense of suspicion towards others. Now he allowed them to open to their full size and the effect almost made him look like a new person.

"I'm Leon," He introduced, offering no last name. He tilted his head to gesture to the boy with the gun. "And you're uhh," he paused here to mentally add the word 'trigger-happy' to the sentence, "friend?"
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Draiman Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:47 pm

"Draiman." He still kept a cautious eye on the winged boy, and hand on .45. He placed a hand on Chimney's shoulder and whispered "Do me a favor... step back, a little closer to me. I just don't feel right around this guy." He grasped her shoulder now, almost like a one armed hug. He switched the safety on his sidearm off, and pulled back the hammer with the thumb of his other hand.
Draiman
Draiman
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Chimney backed into Draiman's side and soaked into some of his warmth. He would make sure this guy wouldn't be mean! She kept her eyes on the new boy though, it would be nice to have new friends. The only problem was he was dressed in black. maybe she could show him colors sometime. Colors are very nice. She twitched her ears and listened for any movement above her.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Leon raised an eyebrow at the armed boy, before lolling his head back onto the tree's trunk in a slight show of exasperation. Why was he whispering? Did he really think he couldn't hear it?

"I can hear you," He informed them, simply for clarification's sake. "Really I don't know what you're so afraid of. Didn't anyone ever tell you not to judge a book by its cover?" Leon looked looked down at the two, flashing a grin that was intended to appear full of malice. "Besides, you seem to be the type that's pretty in-control. What trouble could I possibly be to you?" The tone in his voice seemed to darken a bit, suggesting he could be a lot of trouble if he wanted to be.

Leon shifted his position in the tree again, throwing both his legs over the side of the branch so he sat facing Chimney and Draimen. He pulled his wings in and they disappeared into his back. Then, he dropped out of the tree landing a few a feet in front of the couple. His arms got scratched up a bit on the way down by some stray branches but he didn't care.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum