The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Welcome to Hell

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to Hell Empty Welcome to Hell

Post  Leon Barner Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:35 pm

((continued from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Leon lead Leigha through the doors of the castle into the too-large vestibule. He walked in himself straight to the huge fish tank then turned back to face her.

"Well, welcome to hell," he said with somewhat of an exasasperated sigh.

He looked up. He had retracted his but looking up at the high ceiling, he knew he would clearly be able to fit their whole length. Now he extended his wings allowing them to go straight up as high as he could. Even then he didn't reach the ceiling or the top of the fish tank.

Last edited by Leon Barner on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Height : 5'7'' / 170cm
Weight : 132 lbs / 60kg

http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/gallery/31944486?offset=24#/d4hv

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell Empty Re: Welcome to Hell

Post  Leigha Oceanic Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Leigha still had her hand inLeons but she was drawn to the fish tank, "Tell me about it... What is this?" She pressed her face against the glass trying to see throught the water. Something was swiming around in there and she gripped his hand a bit tighter.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Leon shrugged, "Big ol' fish tank." He pulled his wings back in, retracting them into his back, then look at Leigha. Looking into the fish tank as she was she'd only be able to see him with her peripheral vision.

Leon had a sense that she didn't hate him right now, though she did seem a bit... moody at times. He wasn't sure how reliable the assessment was. At this instant, anyway, he felt safe leaving without having to worry about her potentially coming back and killing him in his sleep. He wasn't quite ready to throw caution to the wind yet, though.

He looked into the tank now, spotting one very large fish. He followed it with his eyes as it swam, his eyes narrowing. He registered some human-like qualities. When he saw the face it scared the hell out of him, but he didn't show it, only closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. Another freak. But in the fish tank? Really?
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Leigha stiffled a laugh at Leon's reation, "That's what i was talking about, the fish boy!" She squeazed his hand an then looked at his face, "Hey Leo?...."She traced the bubbles on the inside of the tank with her pointer fingure and trailed off as her ankle throbbed.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:28 am

Leon grimaced. It was as if he had been physically hurt by the word "Leo". He took a deep breath through his nose and released it. He had just come incredibically close to screaming at his sister, whom he now processed was not actually in the room.

"Why would you me that?" He asked trying to stay calm. He had hated the stupid nickname ever since Cass, his sister, had first uttered it, though he was fairly certain that she'd assigned it to him before he had even been born.

Cass was an idiot... No she wasn't. Leon knew that Cass was a genius when it came to her methods. He couldn't remember a time when and angel had gotten away from her. But she was so... perky, annoying. Maybe Leigha had conversed with Cass. Now that he thought about she was very... Cass. Maybe not quite so perky, and he wasn't sure there was a person in existance more annoying.

"Why the hell would you call me Leo?"
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Leigha frowned, "I don't know... i just did..." She shruged he oviously didnt like that name. "Why don't you like that name?" She smiled at his inward torture.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Leon hardly gave her the chance to finish the sentence, "Because it's not my name?" He answered, idignantly. He pulled his hand away from his hand away from hers. "I don't even know why you would call me that. You don't even know me."

Leon felt that at that point it was almost a matter of respect. Why would you go around inventing nicknames for people you just met? Granted, he wasn't to speak on the matter of respect, but that at least was he did not do. Somewhere along the lines he realized that he probably shouldn't be getting so angry at her for it, but if anything it just went to show how much he hated the name. It was enough that he couldn't stop himself from getting angry,
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Leigha stiffened, "I'm sorry ok? Gosh... i knew a kid named Leon we used to be best friends when we were young and i called him Leo... It's like basicaly an honor to be called that by me." She crossed her arms not sure what to do, then a thought hit her. Maybe if i kiss him I'll figure out i really don't like him. She cast her gaze down, fiddled with her hands and whispered, "Kiss me....?" The note of her uncertainty hung in the air.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 am

Leon looked up quicky. Where had that come from?? He had just finished yelling at her and now... What was wrong with this girl? He closed his eyes and lowered his head a bit, his fists clenching open and closed at his side. He began to shake again.

"I don't care about you friend. I don't care about what you consider an honor. And I don't care to deal with your damn moodswings," he managed to keep his voice quiet as he said the words, certainly by way of a miracle.

Without looking back at her he walked right past her, around the fishtank, and to the stairs of the vestibule. He planned to follow them through and launch himself right off the balcony. He'd had enough of Leigha. Now he only hoped he'd never see her again.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum