The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Why am I here again?

2 posters

Go down

Why am I here again? Empty Why am I here again?

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Xena made her way into the castle, a long dark beast, her body transformed upon closing the large door behind her. She pushed her glasses up her nose, "I wonder what they have to teach me here." She said out loud looking around.

What am I doing here anyway... I'm suppose to be recruiting... but I'm going to school... He better understand. He gives me what I want usually anyway...

Xena looked around a little bit and ran her fingers through her long white hair, her red demonic eyes searched the entrance, wondering if someone was around, "Hello?" she asked starting to walk through the corridor, "Is anyone around?"

I would LIKE to get to my room after all... this backpack isn't exactly light!

Back to top Go down

Why am I here again? Empty Re: Why am I here again?

Post  Sara Phillips Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:19 am

Sara was walking through the hallway with a box of dissembled clocks. She was assembling them again, this time they would surely work. Always her clocks would always go in weird directions, It was frustrating. One time she forced herself to think of nothing but the clock going backwards, and guess what? The long hand started going counter-clockwise as the short hand sort of waved back and forth.

Today was not any better. She could barely see anyone from carrying this box of machine parts. Thankfully, it weighed only twenty pounds. Though the pain from straining her arms were excruciating.

Sara was not looking for people in her way, she thought that they would be wary of this crazy girl. Spark buzzed "Look OUT!" But she could not understand him. Gears, screws, batteries, and even screwdrivers went flying, as the box slipped from her hands.

"Oh my! I AM SO DREADFULLY SORRY!" Sara apologized to whoever the person she happened to stumbled on.

Last edited by Sara Phillips on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 170.18
Weight : 120

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:23 am

Strangely, but vaguely enough, Rhys was crab-walking down the hallway, trying not to stay too low to be unnoticed to be stepped on, too high to stick to the ceiling due to wind currents, or at some obnoxious angle that would strain her wings.

"..What a burden." she moaned, and stopped mid-complain as she saw two figures, appearing to have just collided.

"Useless scum." She crabwalked over to see if they needed any help, the lazy things people can be.

Back to top Go down

Why am I here again? Empty Really? What's going on...

Post  Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:44 am

(moved next)

Last edited by Xena on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:31 am

Chimney had wanted to see more of the castle. She was still confused about where Draiman was. She was just walking by when she hear some girls talking. She wanted to go and check it out. Looking around the corning she saw a strange girl on the floor, a pirate and a girl who was infront of them all by the door.

She flickerd her forked toungue and debated showing herself. Maybe they could be friends! Chimney really wanted some friends. She decided to step out. Chimney didn't really remember how you are soposed to join a human conversation so she just stood there. She could say hello, but she believed you couldn't just walk in saying hello.

((hope you dont mind,:P))
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Height : 162.4
Weight : 59.1

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/31465745?offset=24#/d4ia3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Xena jumped back as a few flying parts hit her in the legs, she rubbed her arm not exactly pleased with the idea of being run into, "Perhaps... if you didn't cover your only available eye with a box, you wouldn't have to worry about running into people or things," she said, kicking some parts at her feet, causing them to fly up and into the box that the woman had been carrying. Her tone was not trying to put Sara off, but more of a cool toned suggestion which didn't come off very well as she had just gotten run into.

Xena's careful eyes looked over Sara before her eyes darted to Rhys hearing her talk, "Not much different from home I see," she said quietly, more to herself than anything else. Her eyes were sharply focused on Rhys, "You better not be calling me that," she said in an almost demonic hiss, she wasn't about to take crap from some girl with wings. There were scarier things that came through her personal volcano than this 'thing' in front of her.

Her eyes glanced up at the newest person, dark red eyes that seemed like they could pierce one's very soul, "Don't go about thinking that you can go about hitting me with things, or calling me names..." It was directed more to the group, but was a warning to the newest member, because she really didn't feel like shifting into her other form, a faint pentagram was appearing on her face, which was the start of her moving into her beast form.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:24 pm

She thought that she probably hurt someone. Usually, her clumsiness or even her inventions would cause harm to her and not others.

Sara was embarrassed. "Ah, you’re right. I definitely shouldn't cloud my eyes, because they make me run into things. It was probably because of my awful depth perception."

She pondered. It was likely that it was her miscalculation of how much metal it could actually hold. She bit her lip, thinking.

"Again, I am sorry if you are hurt." Sara sincerely apologized. "And I didn't go around hitting you, it was an accident." Sara went back to picking up the broken pieces of what was left. She hurriedly scooped the metal objects back into the box, careful to not pile the objects so she could not see.

Then a voice echoed toward them calling them scum. "What did you call me?"

Sara lifted her head to see whoever it was that stated this phrase. She glared. Spark glared. They both had irritated looks on their faces. (Except for Spark, he does not have a face just an eye. So he achieves this by glaring half-lid with his one eye. )
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:52 pm

She raised an eyebrow as both figures seemingly retorted negatively, just as she suspected. "I said 'scum', appearing as you have lost most of your hearing as well as your sight." She said harshly, wanting to insult the eyepatch. "Blind or dumb, just dressing up." She stood up and glared at Xena. "Actually, I can go about hitting you and I can go about calling you names. You, miss, have only stated that I have the ability, or 'can' do things. Not exactly giving me a restriction." She sighed. "All of you seem to have a one-track mind.." She stood up and adjusted herself so that she could still fit in the hallway, but have eye contact with the other two girls as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:11 pm

CHimney realised this conversation was a tense one. One consisting of many peoples, meeting eachother for the first time and all giving bad impressions. The one that got ran into was adressing her. She could feel it in her instincts. Oh what a story this would be to tell Draiman. She walked up to them in a medium pace. The one that was on the floor hadn't seem to notice her. Nor had the pirat. There were some funny people here.

"Um, I." Chimney didn't know what to say to the angery girl. She would never call some one a bad nam, and she wouldn't throw things at someone on perpose. "Sorry to intrude. But would you like some help?" she asked, directing the question to the pirate.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:34 am

Xena lazily pushed some more things closer to the woman, so that she could pick them up, she wasn't really going out of her way to help, but it was the kindest gesture she could manage to the woman who had run into her, she made a noise in response to Sara's apology, and ran her fingers roughly through her hair after pushing the last of the metal objects closer to Sara.

She made no comment to Rhys, but looked over at her, her pentagram starting to show between her eyes, but she tried to keep control, "Perhaps if you were a little less busy insulting people and a little more observant, you wouldn't underestimate the people you attempt to make upset," her voice sounded different, a hiss, that seemed to echo in her mouth before the sound got to one's ear. She took control of herself once again, and the pentagram faded into her skin.

A smirk pierced the woman's lips, "So, does anyone have a name that they would like to share, or are we too busy insulting people?" the last comment was directed at Rhys. She didn't use a rude tone, but it had a cold air about it. It did sound genuine, she did want to learn everyone's name, she was just a little miffed about being called scum by a worthless piece of trash which stood before her.

(( her words not mine... ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:41 am

((>BD BE AWARE OF SOMEWHAT GROSS DESCRIPTION))

Sara smiled politely at the girl who showed up to help her. “Thanks, I would really appreciate if you come help me pick up some metal objects.” She grinned at Xena and pointed toward her. “Though she may not look like it, she’s been helping.

She turned to the winged girl and jeered at her. "I'll have you know that I do not appreciate making fun of my eye. I do not have an eye-patch merely to disguise myself as a sea pirate. I have it so that others cannot see how ripped up and disgusting my eye looks. If you think I am lying, please have a look." Sara smirked.

Spark face palmed. "This is ridiculous; you're not using that technique again?" He beeped. ((Most don't know what he's saying, since he talks in binary code, beeps, and buzzes.))

She recognized that when people stare upon her blind eye, it usually leaves them feeling astonished and disgusted (and maybe even fearful of her). Her eye used to be one of a pure green iris around a small black pupil. Now a small gear is wedged directly in the middle of her eye, puss and blood would ooze out of the marred scar. (It would sometimes seep around her eyelid and drip around her cheek, to give the illusion as if she is crying.) Her eye is not the filmed white that most blind folks have, but the redness of an eye that irritated too much. The veins inside her eye are inflamed; it would almost seem as if they bulged out of her eye. Anyway, in the simplest way to describe her eye: It was nasty.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:48 am

She sighed at Xena. "Insults...insults. Sure, they may be, but they do state the truth. Or at least fill in the gaps you don't care to explain."

She stared for a few moments blankly, at Sara. "No..thanks. I don't need to see a mirror image of your other eye.."
She kept thinking that Sara's eyepatch was just for dressing up, and after Sara described her eye as "ripped up and disgusting' Rhys quickly wanted to dart away from the subject.

[[...SIS YOU ARE.K..FSLADFHUISDAHH THAT WAS TOO ..VIBRANT. DISTURBING. ASDFJKLX]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:13 am

As soon as the girl accepted the help chimnye got down and tried to pic up all the parts. she handed them all to the pirate because she didn't know where they went. Chimney heard the fisrts girl tlaking about names so she stood up and said in her small voice. "I am Chimney. Who are you?" she acked poliet sounding.

Chimney looked at all the girls waiting to hear their names. SHe hoped they could be friends dispight the angery sounds they made.

((short))

Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Xena shifted her bag on her back but kept it on her back to keep herself looking strong. She would not set the bag down and look weak in front of the punk who didn't seem to know what she was talking about. She pushed her glasses up to her eyes using her middle finger out of habit.

"My name is Xena," she said flat out ignoring Rhys for the moment, when she gave a glance back at Rhys she realized she was too busy talking to the pirate .... female? who was bent over her box of objects yet.

I did help didn't I? Damn, I can't believe she actually pointed it out, I don't need to be labeled as helpful or anything like that... maybe I should be mean... say something nasty... but what? No, cold silence will work better, keep my mouth shut and just let my normal aura hang around me....

A light chill rolled off the girl, she was trying to be distant, and while her body language suggested that she wasn't interested in what was going on, her eyes darted around trying to keep the scene in check, she was curious but trying to keep her cool. She figured it should be easier than she was making it out to be... but it had been a long time since Xena had really interacted with anyone she wasn't bossing around or making fun of, or eating... the human she had on the way to the school made her mouth water just thinking about it. (Not that she was thinking about that now of course).

She walked closer to Chimney and looked her strait in the eye, quite close, which would come off as intimidating, but her expression softened for just a moment, and there was an actual smile, without any hint of evil or misleading qualities, for once, she appeared normal and sweet, "I like your eyes." she whispered in a hushed tone so that only Chimney could hear, but she did not back off right away. It was not until her normal expression returned before she actually stepped around her to come close to the Pirate.

She crossed her arms over her chest and looked down at her, "And what's your name?" she asked before slowly recognizing Rhys, "And yours too...." her question at Rhys came out with a more demonic sound, much more than she intended. She did not like to use the hissing sound of her demonic form when she looked human, it made things too hard to deal with, everyone asked questions then too. She didn't like pointless questions, she did not like people knowing things about her or asking about her life. It was bad enough being her, she didn't need to broadcast it to the world, however the bruise that was hardly creeping out from under her hair on the side of her face suggested that she was actually being abused by someone, and that someone was her master, she learned to be cold and distant just because of him. It made her very hard to get close to, and hard to understand. The only way people really saw any piece of her other than the cold wall she tried to put up was when she either made a mistake, slowly let someone in, which had yet to happen, or through her school work which she poured her heart and soul into. Because of this, she was quite dedicated to all of her work, and constantly looked for something new to work on. Being invited to AALC was the best thing that she could've dreamed of happening to her. She was excited, though she didn't show it, to be in such a great school. She wished to take all of the classes they could possibly offer here, even if they overlapped in times a bit.

(( O.o I AM SORRY IT'S SO LONG!!!!! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Sara thanked the girl with interesting eyes and looked up at the girl with long pale, white hair. "Well I'm Sara." She stated clearly for everyone to hear. Sara continued to pick up the pieces with Chimney. "You have a really cool name!" She exclaimed and smiled at Chimney. Then when Xena seemed to let out an intriguing noise Sara could not help herself.

"....Curious." She mumbled.

Contrary to her response, Spark found it quite frighting and shivered to it. 'It must be just the cold.' He made himself an excuse.

((Lol Spark you can't even feel the cold. You're a robot.))
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum