The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Cleaning up the mess.

2 posters

Go down

Cleaning up the mess.  Empty Cleaning up the mess.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:48 pm

"Wow, they actually left his things here," Ludolf spoke taking off his backpack, he knew he'd be given a different room and he quickly began packing away all of "his" belongings. There were many things that he did throw away though, but a few priceless posetions that he kept of his best friend.

"Sorry Sebby, It's too much, I don't need this stuff, and well, neither does anyone here..." he said to himself out-loud as if his friend could still here him.

He would pack the most important things first, and then he would pack the clothing, at least the clothing he liked and could use, and then he would pack little things he still wanted and the rest he would throw away, he slowly set to work, knowing it would probably take a while.

Back to top Go down

Cleaning up the mess.  Empty Re: Cleaning up the mess.

Post  Terri Raikou Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Terri was walking amiably throughout the castle, enjoying his small time of freedom before Yuuki found out that he was here, and came rushing to find, and berate him. as he walked past a slightly open door---he had no idea where he was, as he had been snooping....er, exploring--- he could hear a voice coming from the room beyond. he quietly walked up to the door, and gently pushed it the rest of the way open. the boy on the other side was murmuring to himself. terri frowned, and shifted his weight to get a better view of him, but upon doing so, he smacked his slightly opened wings into the doorway. he had forgotten that he still had them out. he swore under his breath, grumpily. at least he hadn't knocked something over.

(hehe...i'm just having him jump into a few unanswered posts, now that he's finally here.)
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Long corridors with vertical windows, a beam of light streamed through the purple curtains aligning the panes. Sara looked up, absentmindedly, wondering about how finely arched the ceiling was. No matter how beautiful these hallways appeared, she remained completely baffled by the confusing pathways. She was lost.

Spark sighed mechanically. He crawled down her head, to her neck, then all the way toward her feet, before tugging weakly at her pants as a motion to follow him.

Spark crawled around the floor, tapping it faintly as he scuttled. Sara was led towards a room with a dark figure near the door. She figured she was just seeing things. “But…this is curious perhaps I should investigate?” Sara whispered to Spark. Spark made extravagant and eccentric metal claw motions. He tried to tell Sara in every way not to go toward the shadow. But is Sara intelligent enough to get his specific hand motions? No. Sara went toward the silhouette, while Spark held her pants and it dragged him across the floor.

Hello?” Sara asked. “Is this the dormitory for Caora?

It was obvious not!’ Spark stated, but winced as his metal bottom heated because of friction. ‘Ouch that burned!’ He shrieked, and pulled himself from the ground. He was careful not to touch it again.

Spark turned to face the mysterious person and readied his claws. Knowing Sara, her reaction time was too slow. In case of an attack, Spark was prepared to poke them with his hands. While Sara is incompetent, she was the only one who could fix him back to normal. (Even though his voice box is always broken, as well as, other applications she tries to add to him.) So he cannot let anything harmful come to her.

((Haha Spark you're so little you can't protect Sara XD :3 though its nice that you try. At least you won't leave her to rot XDD))
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 170.18
Weight : 120

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Ludolf's eyes shot over to the boy, "Hello," he said slowly looking over the person shadowing his friend's door.

Before he could ask anything further, he heard the high pitched noise of a mechanical being, his ears actually twitched in his vampire form and he gave a small whine, "No, this isn't the dorms, sorry," he called hearing the woman's voice down the hall despite the pinging and grinding of gears in her mechanical friend.

((I apologize for my briefness.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:32 am

terri grimaced and scratched his head nervously. "sorry about that," he said to the boy. then he heard the other voice slightly down the hall from him..."what the--" he muttered. he could something metalic clicking---then sliding, and finally screeching--across the floor. he cocked his head curiously, then zipped the few feet between him and the newcomer. one moment he was in front of the door, and the next? FWOOSH right in front of sara. he had to kind of skid to a hault just to keep from slamming into her, lifting up his toes to slide on his heels like a cartoon character.

he looked curiously at the pirate-girl, and then at her mechanical friend who was still trying to keep her from walking forward. he cocked his head again, shifting his wings slightly. what an odd little thing--it seemed to only be able to make clicks and sceeches. "did you make him?" Terri asked the pirate-lady
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:40 am

Sara laughed at her awful sense of direction. "Thank you, " She shouted and was about to ask the location of this hallway, when the mysterious figure shot into view. She could see that the silhouette was the boy. One minute he was at the door, and now he was standing right in front of Sara. She jumped back in surprise, after all he looked as if he were about to tackle her. Shaking, but recovering from shock, she managed to utter her response.

"Y....Yes." She coughed in her hand to stop stuttering. "Yes I created Spark, and who are you?" She lifted one of her eyebrows questioning the boy's motives.

She was pretty proud of inventing Spark, after all, he was the only thing she got close to right. Spark rolled his eye. 'By pure luck.' He muttered to remind her, though she would never understand him.

Last edited by Sara Phillips on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Ludolf went back to picking up his friend's things realizing he wasn't exactly being included in the conversation. He didn't really mind, he just minded his own business. He had his hair tied back at this point, that way he wouldn't let it get in the way, he wondered about some of the new faces, he had apparently missed a lot in the few months he was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:31 am

terri grinned as sara, still looking at spark kind of curiously. "i'm Terri---oh, wait hold on a secn..." he zipped off back toward the door he'd been at, got about half way there, then zipped back to sara. "on second thought, why don't you joust come over here, so i don't have to keep bouncing back and fourth? that'd be great, thanks." all of this he said without barely pausing for a breath, and between that and his zipping back and fourth---as he had just gone high speed back to the door---barely gave sara any time to really reply.

now, back at the door, he kind of stuck his head in a bit. "sorry about the intrustion---i keep getting turned around in this place! great time to explore, though---er, i'm sorry, i didn't catch your name." once again, he spoke a bit fast, though that was often the norm for terri. he simply couldn't see how everyone else seemed to move so slowly sometimes, and so he really didn't think about how fast he was actually talking. at least he wasn't speak to fast for the other two to not be able to understand him. but....in truth.....terri could probably easily find a job as an auctioneer.

(hehe...i like to tease him XD)
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:26 am

Sara opened her mouth as if to say something. Then as Terri zipped back and forth and finally stood near the doorway, she closed her mouth and walked over toward him. "It's quite alright that you didn't hear my name." She laughed. "Since I didn't say it. Anyway, I'm Sara and it's nice to meet you Terri." She held out a hand for him to shake.

Sher could see that Terri was a nice boy. He was really friendly, even Spark seemed to be in a better mood with Terri around. (It was as if he was affected by this 'happy aura'.) Though there is one thing Sara and Spark agreed on, and it is that Terri was quite hyper-active and he talked really fast. (Although she could understand his words, she did have to concentrate on hearing them.)

"Hmm," Spark stated. "I feel like I'm in a better mood so I'll say 'Hello' to you too." Spark beeped and waved his mechanical arm at the boy.

Sara remembered her earlier question to the voice in the room. "Excuse me," She asked politely. "Do you happen to know the location of this hallway, as well as, the directions to the dormitories."
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Ludolf smiled up at him, "My name is Ludolf."

The name on the door read "Sebastian".

"So if I heard you correctly, you said your name was Terri?" he asked standing up strait for a moment before he stooped once more to add some more things to his backpack, it looked almost completely empty, and as he put a large item into the bag, it seemed to completely disappear.

"I'm sorry, I don't know where the dorms are." he said focusing now on Sara, "Things have changed a lot since I was here a few months ago."

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:25 pm

"eh...i don't have a clue as to where they are, either. this place is just a bit too big." he glanced at spark now, and gave a little wave back to him. "your friend here doesn't talk much, does he? can he talk?"

then, to ludolf he said, "yeah, its Terri...." he tapped on the name on the door with a questioning look, but didn't say anything about it. instead, he asked "why did you leave the castle?". he was rather interested in these two---they were only the second and third people he'd met here, after all. his almost child-like curiosity kept kicking in
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Sara heard his name and smiled, "That is an interesting name, Ludolf." She spotted him place something in his bag, but instead of taking space it looked like it disappeared into his bag. "Curious that bag, how does it do that?" She wondered, did physics even apply to that bag?

Then she turned to face Terri and reply to him. "This place is huge! I want to explore every nook and cranny in this castle!" She pitied Spark. Spark's eye twitched. "Lady, don't you pity me." Sara sighed. "He once spoke because of Yuuki's orb but he didn't have anything nice or intelligent to say." Sara smirked at Spark, who was infuriated. "I hate you." Spark buzzed.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Ludolf gave a soft whine, and pulled on his ears, trying to get them to stop buzzing. He could hear the high and low pitched sounds from Sara's friend, and it was very hard to ignore.

"There were some personal matters I had to attend to Terri, and it forced me to go back to my home in Germany. It's kind of a complicated story, sorry to say."

He looked up at Sara who noticed his bag, "I had it charmed to make it infinitely large and yet weigh no more than ten pounds, which is actually the weight of the bag." He gave a small smile, but he pulled on his ear again looking at the little robot thing that was accompanying Sara.

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:53 pm

at sara's remark, terri quickly turned to face her. that could only be one person...."yuuki? orb? you know yuuki?" he felt like he might bounce out of his shoes. it was just then that he realized the reason he'd been asking around for her was because he'd worried that she'd left the academy, or something similar. it was a relief to know that she really was here. "was it an orb of electricity? wow, never thought she'd find a use for one of those things so quickly!" and with that, he formed a ball of electricity with his hands, making sure to sort of "solidfy" the edges like he had with yuuki's, so that other people could touch it. he then promptly handed it to Spark. he hoped that it would help Ludolf---he seemed to not like Spark's beeping sounds very much.

(thank you!!! that was the exact kind of cue i was looking for, haha ^^)
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:10 pm

(( In this thread Spark yapping = brown))

"I see, So you've expanded the space inside the bag? So it's almost like a miniature universe. How do you get the specific object you want out of that bag?" She peered at it.

Then when Terri stated about knowing Yuuki, Sara instantly turned to hear what he had to say. "Yes I know Yuuki. If I remember right it was an orange orb, and it definitely could be electricity!" She answered. He handed Spark an orb that looked almost exactly like the one Yuuki created for him. It was uncanny. "I believe that she said her elder brother left it for her?" Sara murmured.

'Gimme Gimme-' Spark made grabbing motions for the orb once again. "Ahem! Can you all hear me?" Sara face-palmed. "Heh. Anyway, Luddy if you're over-sensitive ears are hurt by my screeching, Well-" Sara stared Spark down. Her glare stated "That if you try or say anything rude you will be stuffed into the depths of my bag." Spark gulped. (It was actually a beep but the orb translated it to be a gulp.) "I will try to not irritate you with my insensitive yacking." Spark glared at Sara. "Better now?" He scowled. "So...Terri is it? How is it that you have so much energy?"
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:52 pm

"I think any animal would have issues with such technology, they do hear better than most humans after-all." Ludolf commented, not really caring to keep the fact he was actually a wolf secret. "It's not really irritating so much as it actually hurts one's ears to hear it at such a high pitch."

He hardly looked up, not trying to be rude, but he was crying, and he didn't want them to see it. It was a picture taken by a psychic's camera, it depicted Sebastian as a child, holding ludolf like a puppy with Vlad turning his back on everyone like a stubborn child, each of them had a separate aura color, but they all mixed together, anyone who could read auras could tell it was the three of them wrapped in one body, which showed very faintly as a ghost over-top of the happy image. The ghost boy looked sad and upset and quite alone.

His tears hit the picture frame with a soft drip as he slowly put the picture into his bag.

"You think about what you want and as you reach your hand in, it floats to the surface in your hand, or if you want to see what's inside, you stick your head in, and it will let you go in there, it can be a pain to get out if someone zips the bag on you... three days stuck in it once..."

He still hadn't let go of the picture, he took it back out of the bag and stared softly at it some more. Quiet tears continuing to drip from his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:20 am

Terri's eyes brightened as he looked at sara. "i'm so relieved....i was kind of worried about yuuki..." he glanced at Spark with a grin. "i guess it just comes naturally when your element is electricity!" he laughed. "it drives Yuuki nuts, sometimes!"

he kept glancing out of the corner of his eye though. he could see the other guy---Ludolf---looking at something. his curiosity was nagging at him, but he pushed it aside. after ludolf's explanation of how the bag worked, he gave a grin. "three days? sheesh. well, at least there would have been plenty of room, i supposed."
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:01 pm

Sara felt bad for what Spark said. "Sorry," she apologized. "for what ever Spark said and will say in the future." "HEY!" Spark cried. "Now that wasn't one bit rude, now was it?" Sarcasm dripped in his voice.

Sara saw the man holding a picture frame, his eyes where shaded so she could not see what he was doing. She was curious, of course, but she decided on the logical way of not asking personal questions. "Ah..." Sara murmured. "That bag is quite fascinating..." Spark rolled his eyes. "Can you not see that this man is cr-" Sara hurriedly grabbed the orb from Spark. "Do you really want to embarrass yourself any further?" Sara hastily whispered to Spark. He shrugged his shoulder and beeped. "I'm not the one who's embarrassed." Sara glared at him, madly pointing towards her bag. " Spark held his head in a regretful pose, making it seem as if he was apologizing. "I'm not going to apologize." He beeped and Sara nodded as she gave back the orb. "Good." Spark chuckled and thought. "Hehehe, you fool." Then he proclaimed in a slightly arrogant tone. "I am deeply sorry for my actions and my word. If I have offended you, please take note that Sara would be willing to aid you in need of rigorous labor." Sara face palmed. "Spark!"

Last edited by Sara Phillips on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:37 pm

"Actually Spark, I'm done, he said shortly, putting the picture in, he turned away as if checking the room but he discreetly wiped his eyes of the tears. He turned back and smiled at the boy, "Yeah, and thankfully I also had just put some food in the bag as well as some bottles of water, so it wasn't that bad, it's like a whole 'nother world in there. I could quite possibly manipulate a house into this bag and use it to live in. I already installed an inner zipper thanks to the incident last time..."

He turned to come out the door, but stop and took down the nameplate on the door, which clearly read "Sebastian" He placed it in his backpack and tossed the key to the room on the dresser, before closing the door after him, "That should be all of it..." he said at last and gave a heavy sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Terri laughed lightly at Sara and Spark.....it seemed spark had nearly as much as spunk as he did, really. i guess that's what happens when you can't speak for most of your life... he didn't think he'd be able to stand it if he were never understood. it would drive him mad, probably.

to ludolf, he said, "that would give a new meaning to a mobile home!" he watched ludolf pack up all the things in the room....."you said you'd been to the castle before.....so i'm guessing you've just gotten back. in that case---why are you packing stuff up?" he frowned at the name plate again as it was dropped into ludolf's bag
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down