The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Science huh?

Go down

Science huh? Empty Science huh?

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Xena poked her head into the science classroom trying to get a feel for the place, she quite enjoyed the so-called science that the humans had but they constantly left out important parts such as how a being's energy influence could actually change the outcome of a particular situation or study.

As far as she could tell the classroom was empty, so she ventured more inside and made her way to the front of the room, simply observing.

"I wonder if this science teacher is different, or just a dolt like the rest of the population.... I suppose she'll have to be different teaching in a place like this where quite obviously there was more than just humans or things disguised as humans here, at least from what I've seen," she said to herself, but loud enough that if anyone were to walk up they would most definitely hear her.

Back to top Go down

Science huh? Empty Re: Science huh?

Post  Leon Barner Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Leon had been exploring the castle aimlessly. He didn't like being inside the castle, and decided he'd spend as much time as he possibly could out of its doors. It felt literally like a prison to him.

As he walked through Lillegard's halls he saw somebody. That girl he'd met with Xanyu. He hadn't gotten her name, hadn't stuck around long enough, but he'd already decided that she was suspicious. Suspicious and interesting at the same time.

He followed her through the halls, trying to be quiet, until she entered the science room. Given what he knew so far of the girl's personality, he made the assumption that she already knew he had been tailing her.

Now he leaned on the door jamb and waited for her to turn and ackowledge him.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Height : 5'7'' / 170cm
Weight : 132 lbs / 60kg

http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/gallery/31944486?offset=24#/d4hv

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Xena had been paying attention to his presence the entire time. She honestly didn't mind him following her, and the entire time there had been a smirk on her lips, knowing that she had sparked his curiousness. She ran her fingers through her hair just once, trying to get her get it untangled from her glasses which she took off. She finally looked over her shoulder at him, "A man of few words... it's nice not to hear senseless blabbering for once... and for a demon too... you're very interesting Leon, and before you ask me, I am Xena, the master's personal Zanthela, the only one with a human-like form." Her voice was cool and calm, she didn't seem to be angered, or aggressive. Xena was cool and calm. She was very collected for one of her kind. Many of her relatives were soul-thirsty, and constantly ripping a soul apart for food, which didn't suit Xena all that well.

She put the glasses back on as she fully turned around to face him and sat on a desk, "I assume you're curious about me being that you followed me this far," her voice had a hit of cool danger to it, but she was quite reserved. She leaned back on both her arms, and gave a smile, dark eyes dancing over the boy, checking him out, but it was obviously not in a sexual way so much as in a way of trying to figure out who he was exactly.

She had lead him to the science room, expecting things to be fairly empty due to the lack of classes currently going on, as she was under the impression classes didn't start for another few days. She wanted some privacy with him for some reason, a chance to get to know him...

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:43 am

Leon smiled a bit to himself. Of course she knew he'd been following him, though he'd managed to keep a corridor's length away from her the entire time, never actually with her in his sights, much less the other way around. He didn't know what a Zanthela was, but from the sense he was getting he assumed it was some type of demon, different from what he was, however.

"Something like that," he answered to her last statement. the second T in "that" ended a bit sharply, abruptly. It was something he often did when the last word of sentance ended with a T. It was an accent of sorts, though he couldn't remember when or where he'd picked up the habit. He liked it though. It made him seem more direct or frank. Well, whatever it did, it suited his personality.

Analyzing Xena's actions and words, Leon almost felt as if he didn't want to be disappointed. She was definitly interesting. It'd be a shame to find out she wasn't all that she made off to be.

Leon liked the solitude of the science room. He never liked discussing serious topics in front of crowd. That may have been from years of living under the eyes of humans. Back when he actually had a reputation to uphold. A shady one, but the was the whole purpose of it in the first place. The shadier he appeared to be, the less inclined any human would be to rat him out to the police.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Xena looked right back at Leon, her eyes analyzed his relaxed posture, she wondered if he was thinking he was fast enough to defend himself, or if he just thought she wouldn't attack him. Either way she was fairly certain that she was faster than him, as very few things surpassed her in speed. Whether or not she used it was a completely different story however...

She gave a smirk, she realized she'd have to prod him to get him to talk, or else stay silent and wait for him to speak. Perhaps she'd ask him something about himself, but that would make her look like she had interest in him, which was one of the last things she actually wanted to speak out loud. Instead she settled on keeping her mouth shut for a little while, her dangerous looking eyes quietly analyzing his movements.

She had a feeling that perhaps his silence was hiding something... maybe just that he was an uninteresting person, or maybe he was just trying to hide his strength and passions in order not to be used, either way, there was a lot of mystery hanging in the room between them, and with neither quite willing to make the first move, body language was the only way that they seemed to be speaking.

Xena gently pushed herself off the desk she was perched upon, and strode over to Leon, looking almost like a model with her figure that her master had taken the longest to ensure was absolutely perfect. She stopped a few feet from Leon, and crossed her arms over her chest, right below her breasts. A smile hung on her lips, and her glasses were halfway down her nose, she looked over them, as she always did.

"Won't you come in?" she said in a light hiss, laughter on her voice, she knew that there would be private matters discussed, and despite the empty hallways, she would rather that the door be shut behind them, to ensure a little bit more privacy. All her weight seemed to be on her right foot, and her body was angled appropriately to keep herself upright. The heals she was wearing gave her an extra three inches to her normal stature of 5'6"

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Leon entered the room slowly, getting a bit aprehensive at the thought of being in enclosed room with the girl but not wanting to appear cowardly. The mistrust between the two was obvious. Leon gave himself a second to think that she was smart not to trust him, and that it was the same for him.

He closed the door with his foot and walked over to a closet where he assumed the classes telescopes were kept. He leaned against in the same manner he'd leaned against the door jamb. Now he eyed her up and down, looking for any gold she may have been carrying. All he saw was a pendant that he could tell was made of silver.

Leon looked over to his side and began to fiddle with a telescope that was out on the table next to the closet, pretending not to be as interested as he actually was, "So what's someone like you," he took a second to pause as if the question wasn't something he really cared to know the answer for, "doing in a place this?"
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:12 pm

She gave a slight shrug, "Perhaps... it was my only act of defiance, and maybe I just wanted to learn something more than the dolts that I used to live with," she said softly looking out the window, there were so many unanswered questions. Her eyes searched the grounds, the sun was slowly setting.

She was NOT going to let Leon see the broken side of her, she was not going to let him see her scars. Even since Sargon had healed her, her master had begun to beat her through her necklace. "Why are you here?" her voice was a little more soft, like a deep his, the last word came off quite sharp though.

Carefully she ran her fingers through her hair, her eyes looked over Leon, there seemed to be an unsurpassable door that stood right behind them. The only thing you could really draw from her eyes was that she was sharp and careful. She observed everything, but there was almost no emotion in them, all hidden far away, far away from her master as well. Especially since she had begun to fall in love.

Her wrap around skirt was tied at her waist, and at the angle she was at, half of her entire leg could be seen, any way she shifted she looked almost like a statue, a perfect statue. Xena looked like she had been crafted to look perfect from any angle; perhaps she was more like a doll to be played with. It was as if a collector had gotten a hold of her, and tried to keep her in perfect condition, she was just a toy, but one with a rebellious personality, the evil that had been instilled in her was turning against her master. Ever so slowly, he was loosing his grip on her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Leon tried to keep a cringe off his face at the question. Xena had described her reason for being here as an act of defiance, and he was reluctant to share his as an act of punishment.

He looked back at Xena and gave a smirk, masking his hesitation as a meaningful pause, I'm here because I did my job too well.

Leon looked her in the eyes. There difinitely seemed to be something hidden behind them, a story, maybe even even whole other person. Maybe it was here that his curiosity lay. He took the topic away from himself and back to her, "What are your intentions," he asked simply.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:01 pm

There was a dark spark in her eye, and her mouth twisted in an almost wicked grin, "To overthrow master Satan himself," she hissed with a dark laugh. She looked out the window, peering into the darkness of the ever growing shadows, she knew doing a job too well meant he was being punished for what ever he had done too well, but she didn't push the subject, she also didn't want to expose too much to him, it just.... slipped before she could stop herself, and despite the mistrust between them, she felt that this little detail would only make her master laugh if he caught wind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Leon raised an eyebrow at her response, "'Master' Satan?" he asked, prompting elaboration. She hadn't struck him as the type to openly announce anyone as her master.

Leon never liked to give out much information about himself. Usually when he had to explain something about himself to someone he told lies. The most comman instance was with his angel targets. It was good to explain family matters to the angel, but since his father looked old enough to be his grandfather it was all just one huge lie. He was so used to it that he hardly even acknowledged it as a lie anymore. It was the only story he ever told aloud and when he told it sometimes forgot that it was a lie. That only served to make it that much more believable.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:20 am

"Have you never been close to the dark lord? He makes you call him master." The word sounded twisted in her voice, disgusting, like she had no connection to it. Her eyes grew incredibly dark as she spoke about it, as if the very sound of her voice was going to bring punishment, and it did. A bright red mark appeared on her face and instantly began to bruise almost instantly.

"Maybe I should put it in a different term..... how about this.... 'father satan'." she said looking at him with piercing red eyes, she was examining him, but it looked more like she was trying to stare a hole through them, "And if you tell anyone... this school will go from bad to worse for you," she said in a hiss, it was like it came from the bottom of her chest rather than from her vocal chords.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:42 am

Leon's eyes widened a bit. He didn't doubt the seriousness of her threat. There were many ways in which school could get much worse for him than it already was. In fact one of them had already happened. He didn't pity Xena, though. He knew she probably would hate him if he did. It's how he reacted to pity.

He looked away, examining more of the science room. He wouldn't tell anybody. He didn't even have anybody to tell. Now he tried to think of another question to ask, but the next most obvious one of why or how didn't seem like the best choice anymore, considering she'd just been slapped by some invisible entity. He figured it wouldn't be wise to ask anything that may result in her being hurt again.

He went for specific, "How does being here help you accomplish that?" She may not have been able to answer, but now he just wanted to keep the topic on her so it shift back to him.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Slowly she relaxed, she could tell he was taking her seriously which made her feel just a bit better. She shifted all of her weight onto her right foot and looked over him, she wasn't as cold and reserved as earlier, but she still had an air of 'you can't touch me.'

"Because he can't touch me here." she said simply and looked out into the darkness, "He can't kill my teachers like he has so many times.... if only he would've kept me a little happier... maybe he wouldn't have this problem right now." she said coolly, she didn't know what to tell Leon, she wasn't one for sharing information, and she wasn't one for actually making real friends, she was okay with talking to people and knowing people but she was usually so reserved. She looked over him slowly, he was cute in his own way, not Sargon cute, but cute enough that if she felt like having someone with a human form she might try dating him, if he wasn't a total imbisole (sp?), but so far he seemed intelligent enough.

"Besides, to the other schools, people like you and I don't exist. Magic is fictitious, non-existent, a theory... and of course many demons aren't exactly the most intelligent or reliable when they are so close to my father. They know what he'll do to them if I so much as manage to break my bond with him..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Leon kept the confused expression off his face. He couldn't touch her here? Well he was fairly certain he'd just witnessed her get slapped across the face soo..

"Yeah, I think I actually preferred it that way," He said, reffering to humans not knowing about magic, "I can't stand humans but at least in human schools I can get away with stuff. In human communities no one knows what a demon is, so they can't do anything about it." No he responded to the bit about demons and her father. "I've never even heard a Satan actually existing. Different kinds of demons maybe? The most powerful demon I know is Saren." He emphasized the second sylably since the two names fairly similar.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:28 pm

"I've heard of Saren, Satan speaks of him sometimes... they're not on good terms to say the least," Xena said coolly, She rubbed the place that she had been slapped, it still stung a little bit, but it was nothing compared to what he usually did, this was not touching... touching was more to the rated R side than his typical abuse. She couldn't be touched by him here, but she could be abused, she sometimes created her own definitions for words that some people or beings just didn't understand.

"It is funny to toy with their little minds is it not? They get so confused so easily... to not know what a demon is... to not acknowledge the existence of beings other than themselves with any sort of intelligence... it is so easy to manipulate them to do practically anything."

Xena gave a dark laugh thinking about all the useless people she had played with when she was living in Hawaii. She enjoyed their little games, and sometimes even got them to make sacrifices to her when she decided to play 'Deity'. All their myths and legends, it was not only the natives that ended up giving in to her manipulative game...

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Leon scoffed. Of course they didn't like eachother. If Satan was as powerful as Xena described then Saren would hate him. Though he wondered, if there was a Satan then did that mean there was another Angel God too?

Now he smiled, "Exactly. And then there are those," he paused looking for the right words, "like us who pretend to be human. I don't know why. My sister's one of them though."
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:30 pm

"Why pretend to be human when you can do things and make them squirm... its useless and pointless and overall it is demeaning. It is a disgrace to to our entire line of beings..." She rolled her eyes, she had met a few demons in disguise, trying to blend in... and she ate them out of pure boredom. She hated when they did such things, and they didn't deserve to live.

"Your sister.... apparently intelligence doesn't run on both sides of the family... you seem to at least have gotten some smarts about you... but those who blend in and don't even try to have fun with it... pathetic. They're only called demons for the fact that they have the demon bloodline... they should not be able to carry the title just because of their blood."

She seemed very upset that there was such a problem that could've arose, that there were things that did that. She glared out into the darkness, wishing to smite those who tarnished the evil name of demons, they'd all be getting good names soon... or they would fade into nonexistence. She was not going to go out as a demon and not put up a great number of misdeeds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:31 pm

"Well, she still uses her magic," Leon explained to her, "Of course she loves being young forever, but she likes her human friends, and attending a human school, and all that."

Leon was a bit surprised at how upset Xena had gotten. Honestly, he didn't care how other demons or angels lived their lives. He just thought it was stupid that they would choose the life of a human over the life they rightly had, which was greater than that of a humans.

"And she's actually a genius when it comes to possessing angels," he defended, "She just doesn't do it that much. Even with as little as she does it she's really close to immortality. I don't know how old she is." Leon knew that both Tanner and Cass were much older than him. Cass only possessed angels when once in a while when she began to age. Both of them were nearly at immortality, though Tanner no longer had the ability to possess angels anymore. If he was 53, then Tanner and Cass must have been well over 100 years old each.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:27 am

Xena was quiet, trying to get a handle on herself, she hated getting out of control "Right." she finally said. She peered out into the darkness for a little more, as if something was watching her, like she was trying to find it, but she finally turned from the window, and actually faced Leon, now she was the one of few words.

((Sorry for the shortness))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum