The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

WELCOME MY O/D Class!

2 posters

Go down

WELCOME MY O/D Class! Empty WELCOME MY O/D Class!

Post  Blake Eston Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm

The day of classes was near and Blake was super excited that he just had to start setting up the room. Looking around the area he was provided he thought of what things he would plan. The students would be here tomorrow and because of that he was making sure that his plans were perfect. He would make the students here in tip top shape and then have them make an army at which he could bring with him to destroy his enemies......however they all didn't know this. Only Habren had a subtle idea of what may have been planned. Finally having the room how he wanted with weapons on one side and defensive items on the other he sat down in the middle of the room to think of his recent lesson plan. Thinking on it he hoped no one would be the one to think of trying to smack him around like a sissy. He really wanted them to think and have a fun time, but to also take it seriously.

Looking over at the door he hoped that maybe one person would join him in the room for a little talk and have some prep time before the next day. With that he could get to know the students a little better and maybe learn a few weaknesses of their own. With that he laid down on his back and stared blankly at the ceiling nearly finding himself falling asleep more than once.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

WELCOME MY O/D Class! Empty Re: WELCOME MY O/D Class!

Post  Xanyu Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Xanyu opened the door to the Offense/Defence classroom. Or, at least, she thought she did. She looked inside and immediately noticed the weapons that lined one side of the room. "I guess this is the place...." She stepped inside and looked around. She didn't especially want this class, being somewhat a pacifist but Mr. Narving had told her to take any classes that would help her understand herself or at least be more competent when it comes to fighting.

Xanyu walked further into the room, almost stepping onto a man that lay on the floor. "Oh...." She backed away from the man, "Excuse me sir, I...I didn't mean to intrude...." She turned away to head back out, somewhat cursing her shyness.
Xanyu
Xanyu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Blake heard the door open from across the room, but he neglected to get up. He found the floor some what comfortable though maybe being thrown down upon it wouldn't create the same feeling. The only thing that caused Blake to open his eyes was when he felt a presence of the person standing nearly almost over him. He looked up at her and instantly observed her seeing the strange figure she held. Sitting up he cracked his neck and and let out a sigh of relief, quickly noticing her withdraw. "Hey now, if you stepped on me I would have seen it as an accident.....now if you were stomping on me then I would have killed you." Standing up he looked down at her, "Come now, no need to be shy. Being shy in this class will only get you killed." Blake smiled at her playfully to show he wasn't trying to be mean, but was all in all just trying to be fair and hand her a warning.

With a bow he introduced himself, "Hello there I am Professor Blake Eston and I am the teacher of Offensive and Defensive. Here you will learn your weaknesses as well as your strengths. Don't be afraid to be a little rough." He said with a wink. "Whats your name?"
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanyu Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Xanyu turned back to the man. "I really didn't mean to almost step on you..." She shivered at the mention of the probability of death. The man seemed to take the subject rather lightly. "I...It's kind of hard not to be shy with my kind of upbringing. But if I have to...I'll at least be attentive."

Xanyu bowed back to the man. "Very nice to meet you, Professor... My name is Xanyu Qerviich." She stared at the man for a moment. "You're gonna help us learn about our weaknesses? How do you intend to do that?...Especially if the student doesn't know." She asked the question mainly to know the teaching ways of Professor Eston, but also because she didn't really know her own weaknesses.
Xanyu
Xanyu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Blake couldn't help but smile at this little one, he states little one as she is younger than him, and when he looked at her up and down once more he sighed with a bit of a patient tone. "Well believe me I know that my upbringing is a million times different from your own. Don't worry though, you will gain confidence in time and hopefully conquer a little bit of that shyness." He smiles and starts to walk over to the large windows that took up a large portion of the wall and stared out over the horizon. Still not looking back he signaled her to walk over.

"Well to find the things that we are lacking in means that we have to try them first. We will be doing things that most of you, I am assuming, have not tried yet. While doing this we test the boundaries of comfort as well as figure out what we need to make you better at something you are "weak" at." Blake thought back of how small and weak he had been in his teenage life. He hated working out and he especially hated being out and about. He was one who had rather stayed at home, watched some t.v., and sleep all day. "Believe me, I am willing to help you out with anything, except murder......thats for later....."

Chuckling to himself he tapped on the window watching the sun off in the distance. "If you had seen me when I was little then you would have never recognized me....I was a total slacker and a piece of nothing. I had no purpose really. Was just another piece of dust on the lawn really." Shaking his head Blake seemed to have come back from what might have been the beginning of a flash back. He had hoped he had not scared the little one away from his side.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanyu Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Xanyu looked at the professor. When he said his upbringing was different, was he implying it was worse? She wasn't entirely sure but she didn't want to go in the discussion. She went to the window when he had beckoned her over. "I hope it will help. It'd be nice to not get yelled at for being timid"

Xanyu listened to Professor Eston. What he said made sense, though she did wonder what kind of things they'd do. "What if it's a mental weakness, not physical? Or maybe emotional? I mean...those can be strong walls that block one's inner strength."

Xany nodded in agreement, as she also looked out the window. She felt that feeling like nothing was something she could relate to. If it wasn't for her father, constantly calling her worthless, she might not have felt that. "Yeah. I don't like feeling like that."
Xanyu
Xanyu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Blake looked down at Xanyu as she spoke about the mental weaknesses. Yes these were quite hard to get througha s well, but it was a process of working through them one by one. Blake lowered his head thnking back to that day when he was forever taken away from his family.....he never quite got over that feeling or thought and never thought that he could. A shiver went up his spine as he was reminded of the person next to him in his presence and he turned to meet her gaze. His eyes seemed to have glisened just a bit, but he blinked them quickly to dry them up.

With a smile he pushed his glasses back onto his face, "Hey now, its jsut going to be something that we will work on one day at a time, yes? I'm sure that you will do just fine, and the fact that you are here today means that your worth something to me. Your a great person I can already tell and I really can't wait to see you improve over the course of this class." He smiled and looked back out the window with that lost look once again, but he was well aware this time as he was thinking of her and what she could bring to the table. "Hmm why not show me something? Something in a state of fighting. I believe that everyone has the ability to fight and it comes to them naturally. So take an aim at me and try to hit me as hard as you can." Blake stood strait before her and awaited for her to make a move, as he would move according to her. "Come now don't be shy"
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanyu Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:15 am

Xanyu's eyes widened. Such compliments she wasn't used to. They almost felt like insults. She nodded, keeping her head down to hide the light blush that made her markings a darker pink. She looked out the window hoping to distract her mind and lose the blush. She lowered her ears, extremely uncomfortable with being called important.

Xanyu's ears perked again. What was it he said? She looked at the man, her blush gone and a empty look shone in her eyes. She played what he had said through her mind. 'A hard as she could?' If that's what he wanted, but her overall strength wasn't her strongest. She let her gaze wander through the classroom. What could she use?

Her eyes then fell upon the weapons, especially a large hammer. She had contemplated using the desk but a hammer could deal more damage in one area than wasting a desk on what would've been a pointless waste. Her stare intensified on the hammer and the hammer lifted into the air. She turned her head back to Professor Blake and widened her eyes again. The hammer advanced towards the teacher in a clean arc, aiming for the back of the shoulder.
Xanyu
Xanyu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:48 am

Blake watched as the look on her face began to turn to a wandering one. He loved this look on people as they were in search of a solution in which was his goal for the students. He was hoping that finding new things for them to do was to be a inspiration and in a way he was also wanting it to improve them in more than one ways. He watched as she had just stared over at the weapons unsure of what she was planning, and at one point he wondered why she had not walked over, but if became clear. He watched as the hammer hovered into the air and his attention was brought back in time for him to see the look on Xanyu's face.

The hammer came close at high speed, but Blake simply jumped to the side. He quickly turned and grabbed the hammer with his left hand and seemed to have used Xanyu's force against her. With it he swung it around and brought it down with a large amount of force next to her. The floor was now cracked, but he smiled at it as it was not just all his own. If anything it was only 10 percent of his own strength. Looking at her he smiled and applauded, "That was quite good, but of course i'm not going to let you hit me successfully without a fight. I'm not that easy, though I must admit, you may attack me in the lesson." Blake picked the hammer up and observed it hoping no true harm had came to it, but to his disappointment a crack was through it. However, Blake found himself smiling at this as it showed that she had true potential. Her body shape, as well as many of the other people here confused him, but great things come in all packages.

Nodding at the hammer he walked it back to the wall and hanged it intending to repair it later on. "You see you have great strength, that would have really hurt if you had caught me off guard. You did a great job, but now I must ask. How do you feel?"
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanyu Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Xanyu's face stayed stoic even as the hammer whisked past her, close enough for her to feel a slight wind. She didn't move and she didn't even try to move out of the way. She just stared on as if waiting for another order. It was when he spoke again that she reacted. She blinked and looked down at the ground where the hammer hit. Had he really just swing that past her? If he had hit her wings or tail, they could have torn more than they already were. A shiver travelled up her spine.

Xanyu widened her eyes. "H...How do you know how strong I am? You're the one who broke the floor." Her statement wasn't accusational, but more like she was going throug a moment of shock. She looked down then, "How I feel? I wouldn't know... I felt like I started dreaming."
Xanyu
Xanyu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:27 am

The reaction on Xanyu's face was priceless, as if she had never weilded a weapon and used it like the way she had. He was sure that there was deeper meaning, but that would be dug into later on, much later. With a nod he chuckled slightly. "Ah yes feelings like that are quite natural. Some people though seem to have no feelings when it comes to these things." Looking back at the crack on the floor he smiled, "And for the floor, it was both of us. I however, barely used any of my strength as all I did was use what I did to redirect the object, but you were the one who game it the force from the beginning. If that had hit me I would have a pretty bruised shoulder right about now."

Still looking down at the damage he had wondered who would fix it.....if anything he was sure that Habren was going to make him do it, but maybe he could find another. Pushing that thought aside he walked over to Xanyu, standing face to face with her and he patted her head, hoping it was not to upfront. "You have great potential, its just locked away and needs to be saved by someone. Believe me, as I believe in you." A smile smoothed through his face and he eased his eyes on her. "By the way, where are you from? Whats your life like, all your hobbies, and things that you hate? Its good to know more about someone before things go any further for class."
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanyu Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Xanyu stood there, putting things together in her mind. He said that most of the damage to the floor was her fault. She didn't even know how strong her telekinesis was. Now she had some clue. "Maybe if I get stronger, father won't hurt me anymore." Her mumbling was barely audible but when she noticed she had said it out loud at all, her eyes flicked over to the professor. "I.." she started, trying to seem like she hadn't said anything, "I'm sorry if I..damaged your floor.." She still couldn't quite believe that she did the damage but he didn't seem like someone to lie.

Xanyu sharply breathed in when Blake patted her head. She had begun to think that the gesture was only a lie since her father. Her face seemed to shadow over for a second, but she quickly convinced herself that Blake wasn't like her father. She forced a slight smile, though still feeling awkward with his kind words.

Xanyu blinked a moment. Those questions were, to her, hard to answer. "Where am I from? Well...I used to live in New York. Though this is my first time being somewhere else let alone out of my house. What's my life like..." She trailed off, not sure whether to say but deciding not to. She smiled another forced smile, "I used to watch cop shows and comedy shows with my father. I also drew, sang, and played the piano. Father liked that, he'd listen to me alot. Sometimes I'd.....help father alot with chores and even got to ...help with his work." She talked almost like a child bragging about it's parents, but she was alot more subdued. When she said the word 'help', it was more forced than her smile.
Xanyu
Xanyu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Blake had felt the discomfort that Xanyu had non purposely expressed and in a way he felt sorry for her. He had not show the emotion though as he was still trying his best to cheer her up and lift her spirits to show her she was worth something. There was obviously a lot of things that had happened at home and because of that Blake didn't continue further in questioning her about it. "Oh New York huh? I was born there! I really miss the city, but duty calls when you have a job that I have." He smiled and placed the weapon back in its right place. He looked over at Xanyu and wondered how exactly he would get through to this one. She seems quite lost in herself and finding the door to get in and fix what wrongs may have been was harder than he would expect.

Only having so much to do in such little time he had to work fast. "Alright seems your powers are quite interesting, but I want to see how far you can push them. Use them on that dummy over there and tear it apart with nothing but your powers." He had hoped that she could achieve this and even if she couldn't then it would just give him something to work with.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanyu Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Xanyu tilted her head abit. "You lived there? What's the city like? I only know from what I saw on tv and you never know how much is true on tv." She hoped he knew. She wanted to know more about the famed central park, the Umpire state building. She felt so shut in she wouldn't mind just being told about a hot dog vendor.

Xanyu looked at the dummy he pointed out. She nodded slowly and stared intensily at the dummy. It didn't budge. She tried to imagine the force that helped her move objects at all, pulling in equal force in different directions. Still nothing. She averted her gaze, feeling somewhat strained from the task. She looked again, she had to tear the dummy apart and since telekinesis didn't work, she could always...

Xanyu looked down, putting her hand to her mouth. A soft light started coming from her hand and she pulled it away. Now, a baseball size ball of flame sat in her palm. She pinched a small lick of flame and pulled away, seeming to unravel the ball of flame into a string. She then tossed the string, letting it fly towards the dummy. Twirling her finger, the string wrapped around the dummy tightly. Now that the dummy was wrapped yet not really on fire, she finally flicked her finger. The string seemed to tighten with more force till it cut through the dummy. She looked to the professor as the pieces fell to the ground, the string of flame dissapating into the air.
Xanyu
Xanyu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down