The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Silent Ambiance

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Silent Ambiance - Page 2 Empty Re: Silent Ambiance

Post  Ambrose Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:36 pm

This banter confused Ambrose horribly. "But, we're not even in the corridors--"

Luppa landed on his face, tasting his hair. Although Ambrose did not care too much for personal hygeine or his hair in particular, it was still rather . . . awkward? Personal was more like it. . . .

"G-get off!" Ambrose ordered, tugging on Luppa. "I don't even like strawberries!"

Last edited by Ambrose on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ambrose
Ambrose

Height : 172.8 cm / 5 ft, 8 in.
Weight : 76.2 kg / 168 lb

http://fav.me/d5a2x1t

Back to top Go down

Post  Luppa Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Corridors or not, it didn't seem to make a difference to Luppa. Both were indoors, after all. He clung on stubbornly as he was tugged out, but at the order, he immediately went strangely limp, letting go. His coat releasing his hold on his head, he lightly fell to the floor, landing to the floor with an inaudible thud. He looked up at Ambrose innocently, ineffectively sweeping the dust from his coat with his hands.

"Orders must be obeying, yes, I'm a servant, a good servant is I." He bowed down low to the point where his face actually touched the surface of the floor. "Services are for granted, doing what I can for you!"
Luppa
Luppa
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrose Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Ambrose was more than surprised at the creature's limbs becoming, well, limp, but what was even more shocking was what Luppa said as he bowed down. The bowing didn't bother Ambrose in the slightest; it actually made him really happy, deep down inside--

--That's Them talking, not you. No one should bow down to you or anyone else--

--Nevertheless, he hadn't realized Luppa was part of the workforce here at the castle; he just assumed he was a teacher or student or . . . something. Not a servant, though.

"So . . . you obey everyone here?" That would explain Larita at the beach. "What if you have conflicting orders?" The idea . . . facinated him somehow. . . .
Ambrose
Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Luppa Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Luppa nodded feverishly at Ambrose's question. In fact, he continued nodding for far longer than necessary, even if his answer had already been established. "Luppa is good servant! I do things for everyone! Anyone! Anything! Anytime! Any... yes." He grinned excitedly, clapping his hands with pleasure, as if he awaited his first instruction. His gaze up at the red-haired boy was unwavering and unblinking.

"If Luppa is told to do thing not wanting to do, then..." He scrambled his mind for an answer. "Then I shall do! The master commands it, I follow thee doings!" His light-hearted expression suddenly turned darker. "Not, shall-doing, is hurt Everly. Never ever ever!"
Luppa
Luppa
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrose Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:09 am

Ambrose followed Luppa's nods with his own head, curious. The creature actually seemed . . . happy about obidence. How, he couldn't fathom. Even the slightest interferrence by the Powers That Be annoyed him; to have your entire life ruled by other's wishes was simply out-of-the-question. What a life it must be, following every order-- except harming who?

"Who's Everly?" Ambrose asked, genuially not knowing who the headmaster of the castle was.
Ambrose
Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Luppa Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:04 am

Luppa let out a gasp at the question, freezing in shock, as if the very thought of someone not being aware of the headmistress was complete blasphemy. "You- you do not know?" His arms shifted to give the impression that he was cradling something, despite the fact that nothing was actually there. "Everly.... the headmistress... She, she keeps us safe and warm in this academy..." His wide eyes looked up at the painting that Ambrose had been trying to defend.

His arms began to coil around himself as if he were giving himself a hug. His smile twitched. "She, she looks after all of us, and, and, she is so welcoming!" He giggled quietly to himself. "She is the master... I am to keep her happy, and all of her people happy."
Luppa
Luppa
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrose Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Luppa's hug and smiled reminded Ambrose of a strait jacket. It was comforting.

Everly, eh? He thought that the name sounded familiar. So, she was the headmaster, the head of all of . . . this.

Ambrose turned towards the painting, feeling a little more than protective of it now. Perhaps this Everly was the same with the castle, sheilding it from the outside world and its scorn. Ambrose had never been protected by anyone before. The idea was bizzare to him. Protection was given to things and people who were helpless. Ambrose could defend himself, though.

"All of her people . . . means all of her students? Including . . ." Including him. He was a 'student'. He was considered helpless.

"What if . . . I don't want that protection? Can she retract it?"
Ambrose
Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Luppa Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Luppa immediately ceased smiling as Ambrose spoke. His expression became that of despair, and he flung out both of his arms to hug at the boy's trouser leg. "Y-you don't w-want it?" Although no tears fell from his features, his speech became distorted to the point where it could be assumed that he was sobbing. "You don't w-want her love? How - how can you speak that - the warmth is for everyone in very building, there are, there are..." His face scrunched in displeasure. "...no exceptions!" He turned away, crossing his arms as if he were a pouting child.

"Unless..." he mumbled. "Unless boat... boat far away from island and never come back! Then there is no protection."
Luppa
Luppa
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrose Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:34 pm

(( Uh-oh. XD ))

Ambrose flinched a little as Luppa became clingy again. He wasn't used to such contact, so he attempted to shake the creature off to no avail. Despiration was a strong force.

It wasn't like Ambrose didn't want her 'love,' he just wasn't . . . used to such things. It was awkward. Luppa seemed so heartbroken at such an idea, but for Ambrose, it was beyond bizzare. Anything in the Strange was pushed as far away as possible.

He would be independant in a boat. That was information enough.

"Get off of me," Ambrose ordered the creature on his leg, remembering his power over it and happy to use it-- don't, you'll regret it-- while sceaming his next move. "We're going to find us a boat."
Ambrose
Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Luppa Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:10 am

Luppa would have stubbornly clung forever on if it weren't for the command to release him. He looked up, his eyes huge and pleading, yet he wouldn't dare order him back. He didn't know if it was instinctual or if it had been ingrained within him from a young age, but he simply could not bring himself to ask or tell someone else to do something. It was he who received orders, not the other way around. As a result, his expression became rather strained as he'd attempt to persuade Ambrose not to go.

"Boats are strange! Not wanting a boat! Th-they... Only Hendry! You know Hendry? He is one with the boat! No one else's!" He squinted his eyes. "He is one who can take you here... If... If you ever want to come back..." His head lowered submissively as he fidgetted irritably with his fingers. "The sea is dangerous, Ambrose..."
Luppa
Luppa
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrose Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:14 am

Ambrose watched Luppa with a grin-- DON'T-- and knew exactly how to counter such arguement.

"We won't be needed Hendry," Ambrose informed slyly, his voice becoming slightly higher-pitched. "The boatman is only needed to get to the island, not from. We'll just steal some else's boat; I know I've seen some rather odd ones around the shores as of late."

The plea from Luppa would have broken anyone else's heart. Sadly, Ambrose sold all such pity a long time ago.

"I know the sea is dangerous." He was more worried about the rocking of the boat; motion-sickness was evil. Still, he had to escape. If he couldn't escape from Them, he could at least escape from Everly. Then, at least, he'd be freer. "That's why you're going to help me. Take me to where the boats are."

(( Strange boats = ones in Mechanics ))
Ambrose
Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Luppa Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:26 am

"B-b-but..." The dilemma bit his lip, struggling to think of a counter argument. "Stealing will displease the masters," he mumbled under his breath. It felt almost as if he'd be going behind their backs, and it felt so wrong. But it was hard to defy his nature - he'd been running around following orders for over a hundred years. And even if he could hardly remember his past, it had been ingrained so heavily in his mind that it was almost second nature to him to do what other commands. He trembled, as if trying to resist, before bowing his head defeatedly.

"I shall... help the one who desires it." He shiftily eyed the floor. "May the boats break and give you many splinters indeed!" He twisted sharply towards the door, before giving Ambrose one last glance. "But if... if you ever return ...there shall always be a bed!" He smiled warmly.
Luppa
Luppa
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrose Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Ambrose grinned ear-to-ear at this responce. He had expected nothing less.

"Then displease, we shall." It wouldn't be the first time. "Come on-- I at least know where the docks are. You can take me from there."

(( *curses at Ambrose for his actions and running away from her again*

Continued in: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ))
Ambrose
Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2