The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A rather odd request

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A rather odd request - Page 2 Empty Re: A rather odd request

Post  Ndale Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:38 am

At the question if he was okay, Ndale gave a low irritable grumble and curled in tighter on himself. He grumbled again at the poke a little louder, but it was silenced the moment Shae made his threat. The cheetah's eyes snapped open and he twisted sharply to look at the boy with a shocked and then narrowed gaze.

"NO! It's perfect." He leaned up intimidatingly. "Don't touch it." With a huff, he settled back adopting a pouting look. His next sentence was declared a bit lamely. "I'm not a pedo."

He glanced off to the side almost dejectedly. He now had to think around this. How was he going to proceed? Shae wears this costume...His own is rather clothed, he was definitely going to approach the boy at some point during the night...he could give him his cape if it became too much. Or...he could try ignoring the boy, but that was a fat chance. Ndale made a 'tch' sound in frustration. He glanced up to Shae again, looking him up and down, seeing how he was kneeling on the bed.

Rather suddenly, Ndale smirked and lunged forward to wrap his arms around the boy's torso. He went to roll over again to face the wall, attempting to drag the boy over rather gracelessly to lay next to him.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:56 am

He laughed at the reaction he got, and continued laughing as he was pulled down onto the bed- offering no resistance.
"Hmmm.. of course your not.." he grinned speaking in a mock soothing tone with hints of sarcasm with an amused look.
He sighed and lay down in a relaxed fashion.
Ndale really didn't like the idea of him out at the ball wearing that.
And.. well it was rather funny.
He almost felt guilty- but he reminded himself that Ndale had agreed to it anyway, and it wasn't like he was actually hurting the older boy- was it?

"So.. moom.." he stressed the word again so it sounded almost joking. "just what are you going to do about me hmm? I'm obviously out of your control.." he winked with a cheeky smile.
He planned on enjoying his current advantage to the absolute fullest.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:20 am

Clinging to the boy's side, almost like one would a teddy bear, Ndale nuzzled his face into the boy's jacket, using that as his suffocater now instead of the mattress. He growled lightly at the tone Shae used, pulling his hold tighter.

Gah, the boy knew he didn't like the outfit....well, no, he liked the outfit, he just didn't want it out in public. But still, Shae was planning on wearing it to the ball. And a part of Ndale knew he would. He'd really have to keep an eye on him, and everyone else. He'd find a way to get back at Shae. Yes.

"I'll ground you." The feline mumbled in to the fabric. He huffed. "Wont be able to go to the ball at all. And if you try to sneak out, I'll chain you up again and I wont want anything." He pulled back just a bit so the boy would be able to see his smirk as he referred back to their conversation. "And you wont get dessert."
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:39 am

He kept a small smirk on his face at Ndales own threat.
Oh that was funny..
well if that was the game the older boy was going to play.. but then he'd started it hadn't he?
"hehe.. so you'd give up the chance.." he began in a soft voice taunting voice, causally leaning back away and reaching for the zip on his jacket, pulling it down just a bit. ".. to do whatever you want with me.. just as some form of weird punishment?"
There was a hint of challange in his tone, and his eyebrow was slightly raised.

Was Ndale really that serious about 'punishing him.'
And did he REALLY think he'd be able to resist?
Shae personally didn't doubt that Ndale might try... but whether or not he would succeed was a totally different matter.
And it wasn't like he would be able to stop Shae going to the ball in the first place.
Not a chance.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:45 am

Ndale looked up as Shae leaned back, eyes dilating and contracting as he focused on the lowering zip. He opened his mouth to say something in return, frowning slightly, but he snapped his jaws shut instead. He narrowed his gaze grumpily.

Who was really losing out on this deal, he wondered. Light glinting off the silver nameplate caught his eye, and the feline studied the way the shines curved around his name etched on the other boy's collar and a lazy smile overcame his frown.

"I think...that you want me as much as I want you." He leaned in and purred huskily. "And I think that if I suddenly decided to switch my desires elsewhere, you wouldn't be as fine with it as you are trying to give off." Ndale blew a light jet of air to ghost over the skin Shae had exposed. "So, have fun at the party. I want you to go in that outfit. Do what you want. You will never find someone who can make you surrender like I do."

Ndale was completely smug. Fine, let the boy find out for himself how much he liked him. The feline was assured that not many in this school would be able to keep up with Shae, and the boy just wouldn't be satisfied. And if he was wrong...well, that was something he would be at fault for, he should have been the best.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2