The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A wandering demon

2 posters

Go down

A wandering demon Empty A wandering demon

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Ketsuta wandered the halls, stretching her new limbs and trying to get a feel for them. a slight smirk was resting on her lips as she very nearly skipped through the hallways. in fact, the only reason she wasn't outside fly was because she figured she'd run into people that would be more fun to mess with there. the only people she could think of that would be extremely likely to be outside would be her winged enemys: leon, rachael, jami, etc....she didn't want to run into them now; they already knew who she really was, and where was the fun in that?

ketsuta's eyes, hair and tattoos looked like yuuki's at this point, though she didn't hide her expression, which was very different from what yuuki would ever show. in fact, she doubted yuuki ever really smired at all. she snorted. yuuki really was childish and boring! she sauntered down the hall as she turned a corner, her eyes moving up and down the halls for some one to...mess with. she was simply in one of those moods. she had a body now. she wanted to have fun while she could
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 154.94cm

http://yuukihyouketsu.deviantart.com/gallery/31934824#/d4fymmp

Back to top Go down

A wandering demon Empty Re: A wandering demon

Post  Deneli Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Deneli moved almost dancily down the halls, her arms swaying at her sides. Graceless as she was she could never resist the urge. She had to constantly be in some kind of motion that wasn't walking, otherwise she got bored. Her blonde curls bounced at her shoulders, dry for once. It was an odd feeling she wasn't used to. As she skipped through the halls she sang a fast-paced mer song. It had so many words and phrases specific to the mers that it practically sounded like another language. At parts where she didn't know the words she simply hummed.

She didn't carry her bag with her today. She usually never put it down since it was where she kept her water bottles. She was inside the school now though, out of the sun. She felt safe enough here that she didn't need to carry them around with her.

Looking ahead Deneli saw Yuuki turning the corner and stopped singing to give her a smile. "Hi Yuuki!" That was who she'd forgotten. She'd never given Yuuki a hug for having been so nice to her. Terri either, now that she thought about it.
Deneli
Deneli

Height : 4'10'' / 147cm
Weight : 95lbs / 43kg

http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/gallery/31944486?offset=24#/d49h

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:57 pm

Ketsuta raised her head at the new voice. she searched yuuki's memory for a moment, before smiling in a way that reached her eyes, but in a slightly eerie way. "deneli.... she purred softly. the smile widened. oh, this is going to be fun "i don't suppose you've spoken to Terri, have you?" she paused and pursed her lips. it would be best if she avoided him. she looked back up at deneli, her facial expression still looking slightly reminiscent of the Cheshire cat from Alice in wonderland. "ah....i didn't see you much at the halloween ball, did i?" she raised her eyebrows slightly, her smile shifting more to one side of her face than the other.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Deneli Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 am

Deneli continued walking to the corner where Yuuki stood. "I haven't seen him since the ball. He got reeeeaally hyper." She giggles remembering how Terri had been literally running up the walls and how Yuuki had stopped him. "You two are fun together. I need to find him, though. Terri's so nice!"

Deneli jogged the last bit of distance between them. As she reached Yuuki she tried to wrap arms around her in a hug, finding nothing wrong with the concept or the person she was trying to give it to.
Deneli
Deneli

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Ketsuta froze up, stiffening slightly as Deneli's arms were suddenly around her. it took every fiber in her stolen being to keep from letting out a reptilian his at the contact, but she was unable to keep her body temperture from suddenly dropping several degrees when she was touched. Ketsuta struggled to regain control, the muscles in he shoulder twtiching slightly, the tendons in her neck practically pulsing. she was certain that the her temperature change was noticeable, even to this silly girl. Ketsuta gritted her teeth, struggling to keep her voice level. it was futile however--a sharp hiss slipped out from between her teeth, before being ended ubruptly by her tongue. Ketsuta froze, and waited for Deneli's reaction, her eyes blazing slightly. she really did not like to be touched.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Deneli Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Deneli pulled away from Yuuki quickly with a giggle. She didn't notice how cold she had gotten, mostly because she was used to being cold anyway. Everything was colder underwater. All she really noticed was that Yuuki had been distinctly colder than Kitty had been or even Shae when she hugged them. She had assumed that they were simply warmer than average. She had, however felt Yuuki's stiffening when she hugged her and assumed that she didn't like to be hugged. That was okay. She smiled to herself remembering her friend Calys's reaction when she hugged him.

Deneli stood now with her legs apart, arms swaying in front and behind her.
Deneli
Deneli

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:12 pm

ketsuta quickly reached up and smoothed down her hair, which had begun to nearly stand on end. she gritted her teeth slightly. "ever heard of the three second hug rule?" she asked, her voice trying to stay playful, but bordering on sarcastic. "personal space." she attempted to laugh a bit, but it was kind of strange....and a little dark. she crossed her arms slightly, and raised an eyebrow. "so, what exactly are you doing, skipping through the hallways, anyway? its so boring inside...." she looked out the window, almost hopefully. it had been years, and the only time she'd gotten to fly was right after the fun times at the halloween party. as of now, she was a bit claustrophobic. this place was so ridiculously boring!
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Deneli Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Deneli looked up in though. "Three second hug rule?" She shook her head. "I don't think so. That's not a very long hug though. That's barely a hug at all." She giggled, not realizing that that was the point.

Yuuki's dark laughter struck her as odd and for a second Deneli's facial expression changed to reflect that. Her smile quickly reappeared, however, when she changed the subject. She shrugged. "I don't know. I was just looking for someone I guess." She followed Yuuki's gaze out the window. "I like it here though. The castle is so big. Like the castle in the books my uncle always reads to me." She took a second to remember some of the stories. "Liiike... the one from Sleeping Beauty!"
Deneli
Deneli

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:13 pm

"Sleeping beauty?" ketsuta gave a dismissive huff. "i think Maleficent was the only worth-while character in that whole story." her lip quirked. "they could have done a bit better job though, drawing her in her dragon form...." she cocked her head a bit, deciding to test herself on how long she could keep up the ruse before this deneli girl really picked up on what was going on. "who were you even looking for?"
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Deneli Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Deneli was pleased to know that Yuuki was familiar with the story of Sleeping Beauty. A quick look of confusion crossed her face the mention of Maleficent though. "Maleficent? She was the thirteenth wise woman right? The one that was a meanie and made Briar-Rose sleep. But I don't remember her being a dragon. My favorite character was the prince. He was so cute." She giggled.

Deneli was only familiar with the story book Sleeping Beauty. Since they couldn't watch movies underwater, for obvious reasons, she only ever go to see movies once in a while when her and her Uncle went to visit his human friend. She'd only seen a few and sleeping beauty wasn't one of them.

She shrugged at Yuuki's question. "Just someone to talk to I guess." She giggled again. "Probably Ambrose actually. I need to talk to him." Remembering how Yuuki had also gotten along with Ambrose when they all met in the infirmary, Deneli suddenly felt an urge to inform Yuuki of what he'd done at the Halloween Ball. "Yuuki, Ambrose is a meanie! Do you know Abenzu? He was the one dressed as a ghostie at the Ball. Ambrose stole his coins and he won't give them back!" She ended this by crossing her arms in front of her and pouting.
Deneli
Deneli

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:54 pm

"a meanie?" she laughed lightly, wondering how deneli would reply if she knew everything that ketsuta had ever done. she'd done a lot more in her life than making a girl sleep. "the prince...." her jaw tightened. "he didn't have any character depth at all, in my opinion. plus it wasn't very realistic that he was able to kill someone like Maleficent....' she gritted her teeth. she hated characters like the prince. all he did was sing and kiss the princess, and he was one of the main characters in the story. just how did that workout? and how the heck did he even manage to survive? she harumphed slightly, though the comment about abenzu and ambrose made her lip quirk. "well, considering how much ambrose likes gold..." her eyes glittered at the mention of gold. she'd had a horde, once, before she'd been locked away inside of people. in fact, it was where she'd kept that spellbook. her eyes glinted. the story she'd told leon hadn't been the full truth. the other demon's TRYING to touch gold wasn't exactly true. she chuckled a bit... "i'm quite a lover of gold, myself" she purred subconsciously.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Deneli Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Deneli's excitement died down a bit. "I don't think we're talking about the same story," she said, disappointed. "The prince never killed Maleficent. He was good." She giggled.

Remembered what Ambrose had said at the Ball, she pouted again. "Ambrose said mean things about my mom and Benny's parents. And he wouldn't give Benny back the coins! Even after I said please!" She said this as if it were a sin to deny something after someone said please. Her head cocked to one side at Yuuki's last statement. "I don't think I've ever seen anything made of gold before." She tried to remember an instance where she had but couldn't. "I think I've only ever seen pearls." The pearls she was talking about were the ones she now wore around her neck. The only time she ever took them off was to sleep. They had been her mother's.
Deneli
Deneli

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:46 pm

ketusta sighed. "it depends on what version of the story you know." she was a little surprised about deneli's comment, however. "never seen anything made of gold?" she raised her hand, and a pool of water began to form there. slowly, it began to take the shape of a delicate, gold chain, decorated by two small golden fish encircling each other. it might not have been such a good idea to perform such a little trick--yuuki obviously hadn't learned to make things materialize in such a way. Ketsuta considered it a bit of a summoning kind of thing; she kept objects in a kind of "inventory' and could bring them out whenever she wished. well, at least she could when she was in control of the body. she smiled slightly, and let the chain dangle lightly from her fingertips. "i've always found gold to be so beautiful," she purred, her eyes softening at the sight of the delicate little golden necklace.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Deneli Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Deneli let out gasp as she watched the gold chain materialize in Yuuki's hand. She stared at the two gold fish with awe. "It's sooo pretty. I love the fishies!!" She lifted a hand towards the necklace as if she was going to touch it, but kept it a fair distance away. "This is gold? But you made it of water?"

The gold color of the fish reminded her of her family. Her mother's side of the family, anyway. They all had gold fins. Though she didn't know a lot of that side of her family, she'd been told that golden fins were something that only Poseidon's family had, and she'd seen a lot of people with gold fins.
Deneli
Deneli

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:01 pm

"i didn't really make it out of water," ketsuta replied, smothering the urge to roll her eyes. "its like an inventory kind of thing." she frowned and just looked at the necklace, for the first time in several hundreds of years. "yes, i suppose it is pretty." she shrugged. "you can take it if you want--i have no need for it>" ketsuta gritted her teeth. she loved gold, and would usually never just hand it away like that....but, she also couldn't stand to even look at the thing. she had to get rid of it
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Deneli Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Deneli was shocked. She didn't actually know much about gold, but she was fairly certain that it was supposed to be really valuable. Yuuki was actually offering her the necklace?

"Really?? It's so pretty, though. Doesn't it mean anything to you?" Unconsciously, she reached a hand up to touch her pearls. She wasn't sure how valuable they were, but she knew that under no circumstance would she ever part with it. Wasn't it like that with most objects of beauty?

Deneli didn't feel good about accepting the necklace. As beautiful as it was, and as much as the two fish on it seemed to suit her, she didn't want to take it from Yuuki.

((Ketsuta's just always giving stuff away isn't she? XD))
Deneli
Deneli

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:37 pm

ketsuta looked at the necklace again. "its...not valuable to me...in fact....i've grown to...dislike it." she dangled it in front of deneli almost grumpily. "so, do you want it or not?" she asked. she frowned and looked at deneli past through the chain of the necklace. it was a little strange....she looked a lot like...ketsuta blinked, forcing the image from her mind. why was she thinking about that? it had been years. ketsuta got an irritated look over her face as she pushed the thought from her mind
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Deneli Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:02 am

Deneli found herself fighting the overwhelmingly strong urge to hug Yuuki again. She resisted, though, knowing the winged girl wouldn't like it. She stood up straight, looking Yuuki directly in the eyes and gave her an appreciative grin. Deneli couldn't understand how Yuuki could ever grow to dislike such a beautiful piece of jewelry, but it seemed her that she was genuinely trying to get rid of rid of it.

"Thank you," She said sincerely. There was an almost tangible amount of innocence in the statement that her seem like no more than a naive, but grateful, child.
Deneli
Deneli

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:03 am

Ketusta gave a tight, curt nod, and moved to drop the necklace into the other girl's hands. her lip twitched, as though finding something funny. her personality must be contagious...i think i'm getting soft. right, yuuki? oh that's right...you're a tad bit passed out now, aren't you? she chuckled lightly to herself before speaking again. "you know deneli, you really are lucky that you're cute...because you're pretty darn naive." she laughed to herself, sounding a tad strained, before suddenly disappearing, right in front of the bright eyed girl in front of her. her echoing chuckle could still be heard for a moment, before slowly fading away.

(yuuki'll be taking control again soon, so i thought i'd have Ketsuta bow out...plus its really hard to keep her evil when she's around deneli XD)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Deneli Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Deneli took the necklace gently, the gold reflecting in her emerald-like eyes. At first she smiled at Yuuki's initial compliment, but it quickly disappeared after hearing the second part of the sentence. "Naive?"

Deneli had been called naive before, quite a few times, actually. She couldn't place why Yuuki would be saying it to her now though. She looked around after Yuuki seemed to just vanish into thin air, not knowing that she was even capable of doing that. When she didn't find anywhere in the hall, Deneli returned her gaze back to golden necklace in her hand, hoping in vain that it would give her some sort of explanation. When it didn't, Deneli moved further down hall to see if Yuuki had somehow rematerialized around the corner.

Now Deneli was severely confused as well as a bit conflicted in what she thought of Yuuki. No doubt the gift was a kind action, but her abrupt exit coupled with the last thing she'd said was a slap to the face. It was mean...
Deneli
Deneli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum