The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way...

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 2 Empty Re: A quick nap, and then I'm on my way...

Post  Ndale Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:03 pm

The air left Ndale as, for the second time that day, Rosie's weight came down upon him. He was taken up, limbs tangled, for another roll or two (he didn't really know). When they finally came to a stop, Ndale raised his head to find that he was laying on top of the woman. Besides his shoulder feeling a little sore and a lot of dirt, he didn't think anything was really wrong. He growled all the same at Rosie's comment, rising to stand over her.

"You are too persistent for your own good." It was his last warning as he strode over to enter the bushes at the edge of the road, going behind a tree. It was only a moment before a young man stepped out, buttoning the top of a pair of baggy, black shorts. The human had wild tan hair, speckled with black spots before eventually fading into black completely. His eyes were exactly as they had been, a fierce golden amber with orange around the pupil. Down his cheeks from eyes to the corners of his smirking mouth, where black tear marks. The shorts rested on his hips and, being the only article of clothing he had on him, left exposed his narrow waist. His skin was decorated by the detail of lean muscles, those of a high-speed sprinter. A hand pushed back his hair from his face as she strode forward. Looking at Rosie, a growl rumbled from his chest.

"What do you want, exactly, from me?" His voice was still rough, but not quite so unnatural as from the cheetah. It was less harsh, and had a velvet suaveness to it. Ndale offered a hand to help the lady up.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 2 Empty Re: A quick nap, and then I'm on my way...

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Rosie blushed slightly seeing the man, she hadn't been expecting that. She took his hand for the help up, and actually looked him over before venturing to speak, "I don't know, perhaps a friend?" she smiled, the deviousness of a five-year-old hung in her eyes. She held her body as if she were being cold to him, but her voice was abnormally sweet for the girl. She was trying to be her usually cold self, but it wasn't quite working with Ndale. Something was different about him, perhaps it was just the circumstances under which they had met, or perhaps it was something else. Her heart and her brain didn't exactly agree on this... but perhaps it was because she seen a little of herself in him. Either way, it didn't matter, he wasn't interested in her, and she'd be turning into a little kid within the next six months anyhow.

Part of her felt, that if he didn't have to, he wouldn't have a thing to do with her... and this, for some odd reason, actually upset her. She was actually mad at herself over this whole situation, it didn't really help that he was hot in his human form (at least in her opinion.)

He's probably gay... all good looking guys like that always turn out to be either gay or bi... I could live with bi... then I'd have a ---- why do i even want a shot?! This is ridiculous. I shouldn't be in this situation... why couldn't he have found me when I was older... I could've just been cold and mean like I always am, I could've kept him out... but now he's in... and ... ohhhhhh......

Rosie sighed and looked over him once more. She knew on this journey he would find her as her five year old form more than once, and if he only had to sleep for a little when they were on their way, she would probably be quite clingy in her sleep, they would probably take at least two days... and that wasn't exactly a comforting idea. She didn't like to be dependent on people, and she really didn't like people to have to wait on her. She liked the idea of functioning on her own, even when she was in her child form.

Currently, however, she also felt really bad for Ndale, who practically had to eat dirt twice just because she was around him. It wasn't exactly a comforting idea either, who would want to be around someone that caused them pain all the time? The whole relationship was starting to feel ridiculous, but she wanted to be around Ndale for some unknown reason.

((I may be slow thanks to dead laptop))

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:43 am

Ndale took a step forward, invading Rosie's personal space and using his few inches of height over her to his advantage in being intimidating. He looked down on her with a straight face.

"A friend." His smooth voice drawled. The feline leaned in, nearing their noses and keeping his eyes on hers. There was no doubt that his smirk was tangible in his husky voice. "It'd be more convincing if you hadn't checked me out twice already. Plus, the blush." He raised a hand to ghost his fingers over her jawline. "Well, I must say it's most becoming, but perhaps you would be more comfortable with me changing back. Because, of course, it's only friendship that you seek from me." At about 'perhaps' a deep purring had started in the man's chest, resounding through his throat and words. Ndale tilted his head a small bit and gave a charming smile, eyes dancing.

It was obvious he wouldn't back down, he was testing this woman. How far could he push her, and to what consequence?
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:42 am

That was it for Rosie, she just couldn't stop herself. He was right there, his lips so perfect, and right there. He was beautiful in her opinion, and there was nothing she could do as she practically jumped as her arms wrapped around his shoulders, she pressed her lips gently to Ndale's lips, her eyes falling shut. There was nothing that she didn't like about him so far.

Oh my god, what am I doing.... Her body was a mix of both tension and relaxation. She was unsure of what or why she did this, and why she would be attracted to him, and why she just couldn't block him out. Perhaps he shouldn't have teased her...

The girl just hoped that that didn't ruin the chance at a friendship with him...

((sorry its short ^^;;; ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Ndale's eyes flew open with surprise as the woman jumped towards him. First thought was that she was going to attack him in anger from his poking fun at her expense, but to his surprise, soft lips pressed against his as arms wrapped over his shoulders. In reflex, his own arms had wrapped around her waist to catch her. Inside, his mind was blank, but soon stared racing. It concluded to the fact that this woman had fallen hard, fast, and a flicker of amusement bubbled in his chest.

'Ah, hell, what could it hurt?' His eyes closed as he pressed back and returned the kiss properly. But, it only lasted a moment before he let his hands trail down to rest gently at Rosie's hips. Ndale smirked against the other set of lips as he put more pressure behind his palms, pushing on the girl's pelvis to create space between the two bodies. He then pulled away, giving a deep chuckle as he opened his eyes half way.

"Satisfied? Because if you're quite ready, we should get moving. It's getting late and it will be cold tonight." The sun was setting on the horizon behind them. There was the possibility of the two having to sleep in the woods once night fell.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 2 Empty What a kiss...

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:23 pm

"We're just starting... unless a miracle happens, we're not going to make it by sunset..." she said softly, her eyes were searching his face. She was still blushing, a little upset with herself for loosing control like that, as well as the fact that he actually kissed her back, what was he thinking, did he like her to... what should she do?

Her arms hung loosely around his shoulders, as she then slowly ran her fingers down his shoulders and then his chest. What was she suppose to do now, she shifted her backpack on her back and looked up at him with soft eyes, why was he so attractive? Why did he make it into her heart so fast? Why couldn't she block him out?

Other than Ndale, she wasn't looking forward to sleeping outside that night... something didn't seem quite right about trying to spend the night outside that night... perhaps it was because he said it was going to be cold, and that meant her five year old self would defiantly be pressed up against him tightly, if not slightly under him.

((again, sorry for the short post))

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Ndale's eyes slipped shut again as Rosie trailed her fingers over his skin, letting her do as she wished for now. He hummed thoughtfully.

"Well, yes, but the more we walk tonight, the less we have to walk tomorrow." He gave a last brush of fingers over the cloth at Rosie's hip before he dropped his hands with a sigh. They were quickly shoved into his pockets and his eyes opened lazily to search the woman's face. "What's up? You look contemplative." Ndale turned to stroll down the road at a leisurely pace, expecting Rosie to join him.

The wanning moon was but a small sliver as it rose into the sky. There would not be much light to go by, but the cheetah hoped to continue for as long as he could see.

((s'okay, dun worry.))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 2 Empty Sleepwalking

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Rosie nodded and started following Ndale quietly she had a lot on her mind now, mostly about their relatiohship, she stopped for only a moment, and practically fell asleep where she stood, and a magical light wrapped around her. The child's eyes were closed she wavered a little, and she graved onto Ndale's leg as she now stumbled along completely asleep as she followed Ndale. Her feet kept moving but she was definitely asleep, mostly held up by Ndale's leg. It had been such a long day now for the girl. She as happy as a child could be sleepwalking after her crush.

((s.i.s.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Ndale kept walking, vaguely wondering why Rosie wasn't answering his question, but when something clung to his leg he got his answer. Looking down, he could see a five year old sleep-following him. He stopped, sighed and bent down to pick the kid up. Sitting Rosie on his hip, he used one arm to hold her, and the other hand to wrap her arms up around his neck. With this settled, and always being careful not to jostle the girl around too much, the feline boy continued on down the path, watching the sliver of moon rise higher and higher.

It seemed that the farther he walked, the colder it got. It was actually entertaining for a whole ten minutes to blow puffs of air and watch it rise in front of him in the chilled air, if only for the fact that wandering around in only a pair of shorts wasn't so numbing at this temperature. It was approximately midnight when heavy eyelids won over. Going off the path, Ndale settled Rosie carefully on the ground and walked around a tree for a bit of privacy in the case that the girl woke. Slipping off the black baggy shorts, and freezing his butt of in the process, he retied the cloth around his leg securely. Immediately, Ndale let the fur reclaim his body, protecting his skin more from the cold. Back to his four-legged form, the cheetah returned to the resting five year old. He looked at her a moment, contemplating. Deciding that it would be too cold for her otherwise, he circled around her and lied down, curling around her small form to keep the heat in and share his fur. It was not long before Ndale himself fell asleep.

(( sorry for the god-mod post. I can change anything you dun like. ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 2 Empty sleepy sleepy sleepy

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:39 pm

The child curled up against Ndale, she slept easily, and had stopped shivering once "big kitty Ndale" wrapped around her. She was sleeping so easily, and the girl got up first thing in the morning. The girl wandered into the woods slightly and quietly. She moved into the road slightly and managed to start a fire. She walked back into the forest and began to cook the bird eggs that she found under some of the bushes. "I'm sorry little birdies, but I am hungry..." she kissed each egg before she sacrificed the possible lives for her's and Ndale's breakfast. By the time he awoke, the smell of eggs filled the air. "Kitty kitty kitty." she giggled softly trying to wake him after the eggs were done... she had used her ninja tools set in a specific way to manage to make a little frying pan like thing to make said eggs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Ndale's ear twitched. A voice was trying to rouse him from the nice comfortable sleep. It was vaguely familiar, but sleep was, as previously stated, nice. The cheetah rolled over to turn his back to the bothersome person, growling slightly. However, the damage was done, and Ndale's brain was waking. It could now register the fact that the air smelt of food, and it reminded his stomach to start complaining. With much brain fogginess and irritability, the cat opened his eyes and set about getting muscles to obey him and push his body up into a sitting position. When that had been accomplished, Ndale yawned widely, displaying rows of sharp teeth.

Looking around, he noticed Rosie, and realized she must have woken him. He also took note of the funny little set up and the source of the egg smell: the eggs. Ear pitched forward in surprised interest.

"Oh," He looked at Rosie. "good morning, I guess. Um, did you make breakfast?" For some reason this seemed a little strange to Ndale. Not the fact that there was breakfast waiting, he did live with an excellent cook after all, it was more just the fact that a five year old had made breakfast.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 2 Empty yes yes kitty kitty

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 pm

"Yes yes I did kitty kitty... all by myself." she used a kunai to get it onto a little plate that she had. "Try it kitty kitty Ndale." she giggled moving to kiss his nose before she turned back into an adult. She also wanted to hear his response to her eggs before that time too. She was really happy and lively for first thing in the morning. she had maybe a minute left as a five year old at the very most. She was sooooo excited about her breakfast and about being with the kitty.

I hope he likes it... I had to go weally fast to get all dis together. I did my bestest.... he's not going to go get upset I hope.... now i am gunna give him a little kissy before big me comes out....

(s.i.s.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:21 pm

"Oh, wow." Ndale blinked and tilted his head to the side slightly in wonder. When the kiss was delivered to his nose, he chuckled and quickly flicked out his tongue in an attempt to catch the girl's cheek with it's rough surface.

Turning to the offered eggs, he hesitantly sniffed at the dish. Seemings as it smelled alright, and so figuring 'why not?', the cheetah took a bite. Without hands, Ndale simply ate like always, his tongue would lash out and scoop the edible substance into his mouth for consumption. Soon, his portion of the eggs were gone and his stomach was content. Sighing happily, he smiled at Rosie.

"Thanks, cutie. It was great, especially for out in the woods. I'm impressed." His tail grazed the ground with each light-hearted swing.

((sorry, it's lame.))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 2 Empty kitty kiss

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:28 pm

The child giggled softly as the rough tongue licked her cheek, her eyes were bright and seemed to dance over Ndale, and smiled greatly as he then decided to eat his half of the cooked eggs. Her eyes seemed to get even brighter when he gave her praise for her eggs. She giggled softly before magical light wrapped around her and she turned into an adult again. She now sat in the traditional Japanese food eating way. ((sorry i didn't know how to word that)). Her eyes were still bright as she now picked her own little plate up to eat her eggs. She was quiet, not wanting to make a big deal or anything about what went on between them... or that he liked her cooking. She just gave him a soft smile.

It was a few minutes before she spoke, "Are you ready to head to the castle now, I mean we only have about a day or day and a half more travel before we get there don't we?" she asked, trying to keep the subject off them, mostly because it embarrassed her so much to be with him. She really liked being with him, she just worried about what he thought about her; at least she did in the back of her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Ndale watched as Rosie transformed back into her older self. It was the first time he had really seen in happen in front of him and was able to observe it. Although it didn't help him understand it at all. He shook his head and lied down, staying silent as Rosie ate. It was only when she ask him if he was ready that he stood. He looked on to the direction of the castle, as if judging the distance by sight.

"Naw, actually. I got us pretty far last night after you fell asleep. We should be there by afternoon today." He shook himself off and padded carefully back to the dirt road. "If we set ourselves at a steady jog, then we should make great timing."

(( Dx sorry for the lameness, I have no idea what to put ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 2 Empty forlorn

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Rosie looked up at Ndale, and gave a soft sigh as she now packed everything up from this morning. She was abnormally slow about it as if something was on her mind. She threw her bag back on her back with her swords and started after Ndale who already had a head start on her. She really didn't know what was wrong. Maybe because he wasn't really talking to her this morning... maybe it was because she was now regretting their kiss as she was now wondering why he wasn't really speaking to her. She really had no idea what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:36 am

Ndale slowed his pace and waited for Rosie to catch up. He studied her face, and slow, heavy movements. Perhaps she was tired still? Ndale wondered if he had kept her warm enough during the night, or perhaps it was that she had gotten up early to collect eggs. Could she still be hungry, or there was the possibility that she wanted Ndale gone. He pondered this, he had pushed her yesterday, maybe too far. He stopped and wacked at the girl's leg with his tail.

"Okay, what's up? You're acting all gloomy. Did you not sleep well, or not get enough breakfast? I could hunt if you like, though you'd have to cook, I'd just burn it..." Ndale trailed off, distracted thinking about his horrific cooking abilities. He shook his head to dispel the troublesome thoughts. "Either way, maybe I can help? Spill."
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 2 Empty perhaps... I'll lie...

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:42 am

The girl looked up at Ndale and gave a smile, "I'm probably still hungry... I don't think those eggs were enough for me... they never usually are..." she lied to him. She'd rather deal with eating more food than spilling emotions to Ndale. She didn't understand how she could so quickly fall in love with someone she barely even knew... it was just like before... just like when her first love and she met... it went so quickly and lasted so long... but there was no way that it could happen again could it? was there any chance that a person could have more than one true love? Her eyes wandered Ndale, she didn't care what form he was in, her heart still called out for him. She tried to suppress it, "How about something more meaty?" she asked, "I can do your favorite..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:58 am

Ndale paused and stared at Rosie's face. "I'm not hungry." He gave a flat response. Something didn't feel right. His tail twitched agitatedly, but despite his belief that the woman may be avoiding the subject, he turned to go hunt in the woods just off the road. His suspicious glare lingered until he was completely in the forest's concealing shadow. His color may not benefit him completely as it did in the African plains, but the black blotches did blend with the patterning of the morning sun filtering through the treetops.

The cheetah was crouched low, breezing noiselessly through the underbrush, ears swiveling in all directions. Luckily, all the little creatures were out in the early morning getting their breakfast and living their lives. It was an unlucky grey hare that caught the hunter's eye. It was not even far from the road. Ndale's urge to chuckle at the ease of this hunt was squashed under the need for quiet until just the right momen-NOW! With a bound, the cheetah was off, up to 50 mph within three seconds. It was no where near his normal flat out 65, but the trees required a bit more caution than the flat plains. The hare was off too, and Ndale's tail whipped from side to side as the cat swerved after the z-pattern of the fleeing animal, but it really was too late, and within seconds, the chase was done and the large rabbit was hanging limp from the cat's jaws. Panting around the kill, Ndale trotted back to the road and dropped the hare at the woman's feet.

He nodded at her and returned to the shade to lay down, needing the cooler area to bring down his temperature. Thankfully, the run was slow and short compared to what he could tolerate. It would not take but a few minutes before he could run again. From his position, he watched Rosie.

"You know, you don't have to eat as an excuse to not tell me what's bothering you." Ndale gave an airy huff and lay his head down. "I'll shove off if you want me to."
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:04 am

While Ndale went on his hunt, the girl gathered together branches and some leaves to start a fire. She sat there and started a fire, a little bit slower than she had when she was smaller. Perhaps it was because she was under the clock at that point, and now she was just trying to think of something to tell Ndale... not exactly the easiest thing to do. Her stomach did growl a bit, eggs usually weren't enough for her, and she hadn't eaten since the Tavern with Hendry.

"Please don't." she says softly looking up at him, her eyes seemed a bit lost. Her hands still worked over the hare without even looking at what she was doing. She really was an expert chef. "I don't know why I'm feeling like this Ndale... I'm really sorry, I'm probably just still tired or something...." She had said her own little prayer for the Hare in the back of her mind, thanking it for sacrificing its life for her to eat.

She couldn't give a cold feeling to Ndale, he was too sweet, and he's just an amazing person... and I know I shouldn't like him... but why can't I suppress these feelings... I just don't know what to do now, I mean he wouldn't really ever need me, and he probably didn't even mean to kiss me back... I don't know what to do... it's not like I can tell him this can I? What should I do.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:32 am

Ndale's eyes narrowed and he opened his mouth as if to say something, but paused, letting it fall shut. He probably shouldn't call Rosie out on not telling him something. He was already rude yesterday, and she was probably feeling down about letting herself kiss him. He huffed again. Instead, Ndale's ears flattened against his head in what appeared to be a shy, apologetic gesture.

"Sorry. I probably shouldn't have carried you so far in the cold last night, and settled down sooner to keep you warm. You woulda slept better. I apologize for messing with your emotions that way." It was a loaded statement, he knew, referring to the lack of sleep, but also to the kiss yesterday. "Well, since we have the time and since we're decidely not talking about anything else you may have on your mind," He rolled his eyes and smirked. "ask away any questions about the Academy or the island or happenings on the island."

(( she can roll with either topic, the feelings or the questions. Ndale wont bother her about the one she decides not to talk about. ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 2 Empty confession....

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:47 am

"Ndale... please don't blame yourself for my lack of sleep... I mean I fell asleep walking. Sorry... and ... really... as for the kiss.... it um.... it was kinda my way.... I uhh... I think I really like you Ndale..." Her cheeks were flushed she was still cooking the hare, it was finished fast, and she slowly took a bite of one of the already done pieces of hare....

I can't believe I just told him that... It had been against her better judgement, however, it was what her heart felt, and right now, because they were alone, her heart was a bit stronger than her mind. She was very quiet at the moment. Her eyes were down, but she slowly looked up to see his reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:40 pm

There was a long pause as Ndale just looked at Rosie. His expression didn't change, betrayed nothing, as he thought to himself. It was not the first confession that the feline had received, and not the most awkward or sudden. The cat suddenly scoffed, tail flopping over once.

"What do you mean? The kiss? I was under the impression it was an overly excited act of celebration in the light of a newly formed friendship." He grinned, showing perfectly well that it hadn't really been such. "Are you amending your previous statement?" His tail flicked again, and the paws his head was lying on kneaded the grassy dirt underneath.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A quick nap, and then I'm on my way... - Page 2 Empty </3

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:47 pm

She looks up at him, and turns away from him, she eats a piece of hare into her mouth. She had to collect herself a minute, had to try to protect her heart, "Forget it, it was stupid of me to say, just forget what I said... it doesn't matter..." in her mind she added and if you didn't want to know... you shouldn't have asked...

There was nothing she could do, she had already fallen for him, she'd just keep it from him because it would make it easier on him. She didn't want to make waves in his life. It really wasn't her place. She was silently finishing her breakfast. She really didn't know what else she could do, she just did her best to hide the tears that were beginning to form in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Ndale growled low in his throat as he pushed himself up. This is what he gets for trying to joke his way out of a situation. He stalked towards the woman as she silently ate her breakfast.

"I should forget it. Just like you keep forgetting what I say. I told you, I wasn't your type." He made his way around to face her directly. "Now, I have nothing against you, and I didn't even say that I outright didn't like you. But you don't know me. I'm not even straight, I lean towards guys." The cheetah sounded a bit exasperated. "Honestly, you're not being very fair to me here. What am I supposed to do, huh? I just met you, and you've already kissed me, and now you're telling me that you think you really like me." His voice was rough. "Do you want me to tell you flat out that I don't know if I like you yet, that I may not end up liking you in the same way that you like me? Would it make it any better?" He huffed and calmed himself. "Listen, just...let whatever happens happen, okay? For now, I am happy to give my friendship, and I wouldn't mind seeing where this is going. But do not expect too much from me, I like to joke and relationships are loose for me, until I really know that I love them for sure that is." He paused and his ears settled low, tail downcast. "Now, please, don't cry. I can't stand it when people cry." Ndale tried to offer some comfort by leaning in to touch his forehead to her shoulder.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2&quot;) / Human: 180 cm (5'11&quot; ft)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next