The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

And we all fall down...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

And we all fall down... - Page 2 Empty Re: And we all fall down...

Post  Kate Johnson Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Kate began retreating as the White haired man changed into... Something... Bigger, it still looked human.. But now Je had silver hair and green eyes... And sounded frightening, Kate backed right up almost knocking into 'Hex' as she had learned his name is. "I-I'm sorry" she muttered, clutching her arms to her chest. It was obvious they could see through her invisibility... But could she still run?

It was then that the man changed again... Into a wolf! Kate squeaked quietly- she had seen more than her share of weird things in her life, especially having lived with Henry all those years... But she had never seen a person with the ability to transform... Twice! It seemed the wolf was better mannered than the second man, and less jumpy than the first... But it was still a talking fix and Kate decided to slip behind Hex before it notice her. 'Kale' - the bird lady's name she had also worked out - scared her too and putting more distance between herself an Kale seemed like a good idea. (( Kale is just.... Epic! - had to put this in here quickly! )) Kate hadn't been paying attention to the conversation between Kale and the wolf until suddenly Kale looked like she was holding herself back from eating it or something! "I-Is she always this scary?" Kate whispered to Hex, hoping Kale didn't hear, although she looke pretty busy having a go at the wolf. She didnt mind snakes, but Jeo was awfully close, and staring right at her... "um, no... I guess not" Kate gave a small smile - hallelujah! A sentence without stuttering! She thought to herself. Seeing as she was now behind Hex she held her right arm out warily for the multiple coloured snake...

(( I third Kale's epicness!
Kate Johnson
Kate Johnson
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

And we all fall down... - Page 2 Empty Darn...

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Ludolf grumbled to himself, as he left the library without getting pet... "If you hate him so much, perhaps you would know a magical way to split him from Sebastian and I... or even better, split all three of us apart that way I can live my own life..." He leaves the library not caring for an answer. Vlad was pissed off he didn't get attention because of "miss invisible" He just wondered where to go now... Sebastian was so flustered between his issues with Kale and his heart, he wasn't stable enough to come out. Vlad was more idiotic than usual and so Ludolf decided that he'd go wander the hallways...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Kale's feathers ruffled as she brushed off all the energy she had taken, finally noticing it. It floated back to the surrounding area, wishing for equilibrium. She huffed and straightened her perfect posture. All traces of anger were gone from her features, she pouted and lifted her chin, watching the wolf walk out.

"Weak." The harpy muttered thoughtfully. "Well, now I really am disappointed." It seems that not even Ludolf, the one Kale had thought the strongest, would turn tail. "Well, no matter." She shrugged and turned her head sharply to the little girl Kate.

"Yes and no, my dear. Though it rather depends, now doesn't it, on what you believe to be frightening." Kale grinned harshly, having heard the girl ask if she was always so scary. The owl's hearing was truly perceptive. She actually did figure in the possibility of herself being scary to others, though Kale had also always felt herself of normal attitude. She watched a moment of the girl and the snake meeting, but found herself more watching Hex than anything else, interested in the mechanical boy, especially in the mechanical eye. She let a hand rise, tracing her finger over the familiar scar that kept shut her left eye.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Height : 157 cm
Weight : 2.6 kg

http://fav.me/d62hutp

Back to top Go down

Post  Hex Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Hex watched as the other man retreated from the library, expression blank, not actually being able to say anything to the man. He did wonder though, why his MT didn’t flash with that usual 'Profile Update' whenever he met someone new. Perhaps it was just about as confused who he actually was, just as Hex. With him changing forms and whatnot.

The robotic boy turned to Kate, smiling reassuringly "Nah." he said, trying to calm the girl "But then again, I'm probably not the best person to ask. But I think she’s rather kind." he continued to look at Kate, speaking loud enough for Kale to hear the complement. He lowered himself slightly and placed his hand just close enough to Kate's for Jeo to make it across. The little snake was hesitant at first, but soon slithered its way onto the girl, and up to her shoulder, as it curiously sniffed around her hair and side of her face. Hex couldn't help but giggle; apparently Jeo missed having company just as much as he did. "There." he commented quietly as he stood up straight again "It’s been awhile since he's been on someone besides myself" he added.

>Profile: Kate> Updated

He looked over to Kale, still smiling a bit, staring at her hand, but trying not to take much attention to it. A fairly sized scar, sewn her eye shut, and he wondered why he hadn't noticed it before. His smile dropped slightly, as he turned back to the girl, not wanting to make a big deal out of it, simply by stating "That’s a nasty scar you have there, Kale."

Hex
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : Somewhere...

Back to top Go down

And we all fall down... - Page 2 Empty oopppssss

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:53 am

(forgot to add this)

Sebastian's clothing was laying on the ground yet where Ludolf had transformed. Apparently, in Ludolf's haste, he left the clothing there...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Johnson Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:06 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate jumped as she realized Kale had heard her - How embarrassing! She flushed pink as she managed to pull herself back into view. The effort was huge. "I-Im sorry... I..." She whispered, blushing darker. She suddenly noticed her touching her eye, she didnt want to ask and offend her further though.
As the wolf left she let out a breath she hadn't realised she'd been holding and her shoulders relaxed slightly, until Jeo slithered up there and she tensed up again. As the snake sniffed her neck she couldnt help but giggle slightlyat the strange feel, she couldnt help feeling confused when Hex giggled. But as he straightened up and explained she smiled and turned her head to stare down cross-eyed at Jeo.
"Can I stroke him?" She asked hesitantly.
Kate Johnson
Kate Johnson
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Kale started as the boy mentioned her scar, and she quickly dropped her hand, pulling herself out of her thoughts harshly. Really, the absurdity that she could replace her lost eye with a mechanical one....the mental note was tucked into a corner to talk to Valentin later.

"Nothing but an old scratch really." The harpy looked away, possible almost a bit awkwardly, and scoffed as if in annoyance of it. The truth was, after so long, she hardly remembered she had it anymore, having long overcome the blind spot it hard originally hindered her with. The only reminders she had of it now-a-days were the gawking and curios faces and the occasional pain when the outdated, permanent stitches were pulled on. It was rare she dwell over it, and even rarer that she actually thought about it effecting her in any way. It was never a handicap, she never allowed it to be. In fact, it worked marvelously in making people underestimate her. What was it though, dawning on almost a century old? "Seems hard to believe really. I received the original injury at the age of nine. Only two years more and I'll officially have had a hundred years of it." Kale scoffed and cast a sidelong sad sort of amusement towards Hex.

She flicked her eye towards Kate and stared a moment without much particular interest. The harpy suddenly turned and looked forward to nothing especially. She waved a lazy hand in a flippant gesture to the girl, casting off her stuttered, inarticulate attempt at a plead for forgiveness. Kale's expression was flat. She hated people who begged for forgiveness or mercy.

"It's quite alright. I am very aware of my personality." She huffed and looked around herself a bit bored now. She reached to take a random book from the shelf and flipped it open, not even starting at the beginning.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hex Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:12 am

"Hnn...." Hex looked back at Kale, a tad warry that she took her hand away so quickily, but soon got over it, turning his head back towards Kate as he folded his arms in leasure of watching the snake and the girl. But, his attention soon went back to Kale, as she mentioned it had been almost one hundred years since she got the wound. Hex immediatly whipped his head back towards Kale, eyes widened in shock. He bit his lip to make sure he didnt comment about her age. It was rude to ask a ladys age anyway. His expression became less intence as he pondered simply said "...W-Wow..." Wait... How old was she then....?

9 + 100 = 109 - 2 = 107 his Mt flashed on the screen, seeming to pissing Hex off to no end, it automatically assuming he couldn't do the simple math himself.

His face tinted red in anger as he thwacked the side of his head with his fist a few times, not afraid to break it (For, it was pretty easy to fix to him) Enjoying the satisfying sound of the device smashing on on his robotic hand over and over. His vision was scrambled for a second as he blinked a few times. He looked back at Kale, as if it was nothing "Pardon me...100 years, huh? Any sort of back story to it at all??"

Hex looked at the girl who held Jeo, seeing really no harm in her petting him, giving a quick nod to signal it was ok. Of course, he was a little anxious, but the more he thought about it, the more nervous he got, so he tried his hardest not to think about what could happen. The snake had only ever been in his care...But he never bit anyone before or anything. He could feel his body tencing, as he rubbed his shoulder that wasent made of metal as he continued to look at Jeo and Kate, face blank once more, as he tried to hide his feeling. He sighed and regained focus to the girl, smiling awkwardly "Eh, I guess my neck feels a bit empty without the lil' guy." he said bluntly, smiling a little "But ya know, its nice that he gets to socalize now..."

Hex
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Johnson Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:09 pm

That doesnt look like a scratch Kate thought to herself... she kept her mouth shut though. Kate was usually quite good at reading peoples emotions - although she never had to try hard with Lizzie, who would never even try and hide how she was feeling. However this woman seemed to be very good at masking her emotions... although Kate thought she saw a slight awkwardness for the first time since she'd entered the library.

It took a few moments for Kate to register what Kale had said... 107?!?! Kate blinked, a shocked expression plastered across her face. After a few secinds of staring wide eyed at the woman she managed to compose herself and look away. When Kale waved her hand, bringing Kate's eyes back up and commented on her personality it sent Kate stuttering again. "O-o-I-Um-Y-Yes-I" Will you shut up? she thought to herself and clamped her lips together. Kate couldnt see what Kale's book was but she appeared to be reading it from the middle.

When Hex started smacking himself in the head Kate couldnt help but let out a startled gasp. "D-doesnt that h-hurt?" She asked quietly. Hex appeared to be genuinely interested in Kale's back story - and to be honest so was Kate, who nodded in agreement to his question. When he nodded to give her the okay to pet Jeo she smiled slightly and began to stroke the snake from his head to an inch from his tail rythmically. Her eyes changed from the worried churning grey they had been since she entered the library to a pale blue. Not HAPPY... Happier

Hex seemed... almost... nervous. When he spoke she relaxed a little. "Hehe- Yeah, he is soo cute!" She smiled as she continued to pet the gorgeous little snake. "S-so how come h-he doesnt meet many p-people?"
Kate Johnson
Kate Johnson
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Kale flipped a few pages, only glancing over the contents. She looked up, vaguely interested in the apparent temporary insanity of the boy as he abused is metal features. This lasted a moment before the boy seemed to gather himself and addressed her again.

The harpy's gaze hardened, though, when Hex inquired as to her lost eye's story. The supporting hand that cradled the book quickly closed, snapping the book shut with a resounding thud. Kale kept her harsh look a moment trained on the pair of students before she turned away. She slipped the book back into it's slot on the shelf. Her hand paused a moment, lingering on the spine of the worn binding, as she though about whether she should really care to tell these kids of her past. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt...not like it was a secret or especially painful. She sighed and dropped her hand, turning back to face Hex and Kate, leaning her shoulder against the sturdy standing case of books.

"Very well. I was born in the Puy de Sancy in Massif Central, France." Her Parisian accent rolled over the fluid words. "My clan lived in the mountain's dead volcanic caverns. Humans, however, started climbing. There's this stupid thing, something they believe in, called a religion. Well apparently, when I was sighted at the age of nine, I fit some sort of preconceived image of something they called a demon." Kale paused and tapped lightly at the bottom of her scar with an elegant finger. "I was not lying, this is indeed a scratch. They shot me, it grazed my eye. Eye is now gone. End of story." The harpy shrugged and pushed herself from the bookcase. "What of you two? Got an interesting past?"
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:04 pm

(( I hope youre not waiting for Kate - I was waiting for Hex ? )
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:40 pm

(( Yea, waiting for Hex, or rather, waiting for either/or really. ))
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hex Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:23 pm

((SORRY x 7....I've had a lot of work this week, so many tests before Spring break in a week er so. I'll hopefully reply today or tommarow. Once again, sorry for the wait))

Hex
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Hex Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Hex quickly looked at Kate, arms still folded, and smiling "If it hurt, why would I do it?" he asked the girl, in a slightly cold manor. The cyborg would never do anything without reason, so he shrugged as he pondered if it was a little overly-dramatic. "I appologize if I made you...Worry, i presume." he ignored the girls last question, for he simply didn't want to talk about it at this time. Hex looked back at Kale, as she told her short story about her life. It was pretty intriuging, none the less a bit anticlimactic. "Then how did you make it to an accademy, Kale?" he coulden't help but ask after th harpy had finished. Hex started to suspect that Kale had a sort of motive for coming here.

At Kales question towards the two, Hex pondered it for a second, then looked at her. "Interesting? It depends." he said blankly. "I've recently made my way out of a testing facility, where I got, well....This." he extened his robotic hand slightly and clenched his fingers. "I've lived there as long as I can remember....I-I think....I'm not sure." his tone was uncertain as he broke eyecontact. "I often doubt it, but I can't find any solid evidence otherwise." Hex scoffed and pushed some of hair out of his eyes and looked back up at the girls. "Ugh, anyway, I left. I saw no need for me to be there anymore, every time I went 'under testing' I became more robotic... And, truth be told, I can't say ever wanted it, people don't look at me as they would a normal person, and it sort of acts like a handy cap to me, so I ended up staying away from large societys ... I also found Jeo a few months back." He smiled a bit as he mentioned his snake "He was my only friend for a long time."

Hex's eyes made it to Kate "What about you, Kate?"

((Bluh))

Hex
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Johnson Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Kate blushed slightly but she said nothing, not wanting to ask anything else as stupid. As she listened to his story she couldnt help her eyes widening and her hands crawling into the sleeves of her cardigan. When the conversation was pointed back to her she blushed further and she began to fade in and out of sight as she fought for control.
"I-uh Well... Not really..." SHe muttered, staring at the ground. "I w-was... n-n-normal" She stammered feeling almightily stupid. "B-b-b-b-" She paused and took a quiet breath. "I-Im sorry... Im n-not very g-good at talking t-to people i dont know w-well..." She muttered. "W-where was I?... Well, w-weird th-things started happening to m-me... and Eliz-zabeth. And this m-m-man - Henry - noticed, he is v-very experienced with the supernat-natural and h-houses all kinds of p-p-people with different talents... but when w-we g-got our letters to lillegard... we decided to come here" She gave a small shrug, finally managing to stay in view, "Not much of a story, sorry"
Kate Johnson
Kate Johnson
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Kale listened to both their stories patiently, thinking all the while. She did not speak a moment even after they were done. She finally spoke, although quietly.

"Don't worry so, both of you. The human mind is a simple one." Her sentence was rather cryptic, and she did not bother to explain as she looked away and clasped her arms to each other. It would have appeared to be a shy or self-conscious way, if only her shoulders weren't pushed back in such a bold and self-assured manner. "As for me, I am here because it is convenient. Apparently, people do not like it when you kill them. I needed a place to - how do you say it? - 'lay low'?" The harpy rolled her eye and scoffed. "For now, I wait."

Her gaze shot back to the students and she opened her mouth to say something else, but she snapped it shut. Her focus was off into space as a concentrated confused expression crept on to her face. She turned her head this way and that, slowly, pin-pointing the source. 'It sounds like...' With a quick motion, Kale snapped her head up to search the ceiling, or rather, the balconies of the library. Irritated wonder crossed her face and her arms dropped.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:56 pm

(( Kate needs to disappear - sorry! ))
Kate could hear Lizzie calling her from down the hall, did lizzie have to embarrass her EVERYWHERE she went? She muttered a quick goodbye and ran from the room...
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum