The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

The Flowers are Friends

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Flowers are Friends Empty The Flowers are Friends

Post  Lunasola Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:08 pm

The yellow-haired figure knelt down on the mud - for once, not minding his silky shorts getting dirtied. Beside him, an eager flowery friend awaited, it's tendrils carelessly and merrily waving around, coiling around his forearm. It was quickly brushed off. "Happy Flower, you're getting in the way," he giggled quietly to the flower, setting it to one side.

The weather was unremarkable - grey skies all around. It seemed darkening as if the later half of the afternoon was approaching, and the air was chilled.

He dug his fingers into the dirt, scooping up chunks until he'd burrowed a small hole. Plucking a seed or two that he'd nestled in the palm of his hand, he tucked it into the soil, before patting the dirt over. Sighing happily, he reached to tickle his accompanying flower beneath the petals, to which it wriggled gleefully.

All was well.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

The Flowers are Friends Empty Re: The Flowers are Friends

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Yuuki quietly wandered outside--the air had a slight chill to it, but she still only wore a blue one shoulder top that seemed more fitting for summer wear than winter. as she rounded the corner, she spotted a rather fuzzy looking character kneeling in the mud of the garden. she was pretty sure she'd seen him before, but she was having difficulty in thinking of his name. she cocked her head to the side curiously, not really sure what to say. "emm...hello..?" she japanese accent seemed to slip through slightly as she stood, bending over slightly to peer of the fuzzy student's shoulder.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 154.94cm

http://yuukihyouketsu.deviantart.com/gallery/31934824#/d4fymmp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Lunie daintily stared at the freshly buried seed, not knowing what to do next, yet not minding either way. He was feeling particularly relaxed mood, so it didn't matter whether anything happened or not. Watching the moonflower crawl by his side, he gave a perky smile as he allowed it to climb onto his lap. It was when the voice piped up behind him that he jumped with surprise, and he quickly turned his head to see the girl peering down at him.

"Oh! Hello there!" he chirped. "Cheerleading girl, yes?" He hadn't recognised the girl from anywhere else, at least. "Ah, I wish I could remember names! Sorry, I'm sorry, super bad at these things..." He smiled guiltily with his ears drooped slightly. "Blue hair is hard to forget, though, yes!"

The flower on his lap seemed to wave in a greeting, and the feluis patted down the earth before him as if the smooth out. His newly planted seed deserved nothing but utmost perfection.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Yuuki smiled slightly. her memories seemed to be clearing themselves up a little--she could remember his tryout. his dancing had been lovely.

"Its alright, i'm horrible with names, too. My name is Yuuki." her eyes darted away, slightly embarrassed as she brushed her hand through her hair. she laughed lightly. "i guess it is, huh?" she gave the flower a curious look. something about it, though...she liked it immediately, for some reason. she suddenly realized why; it reminded her of her of someone.

"you like plants, then? my sister does too," a friendly smile caused her eyes to crinkle slightly at the corners. he was just so sweet.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:18 am

His wide green eyes seemed to light up in recognition at the name. "Oh! Yuuki! I remember it now!" He nodded with an eager smile. "Yuuukiii! Such a pretty name, I think so. Pretty name for a pretty girl!" The feluis didn't seem to notice her embarrassment, his words were laced with nothing but good intentions.

Giggling delightfully, he followed her line of sight towards the flower on his lap, which seemed to be waving its tendrils about in a mindlessly pleasant manner. "Oh, yes I love them a lot!" To emphasize this, he gave Happy Flower a small hug. "They keep you friendly and they smell so nice..."

He tilted his head curiously. "I would be nice to meet your sister! Is she here at this place?" He glanced around quickly as if he expected her to suddenly show up.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:40 pm

if yuuki could blush, she probably would have at lunie's compliment to her name. "thank you...its...supposed to mean snow, i think." she watched as the flower waved at her again, and couldn't help but giggle a little. he was so attentive to the plant (which she was certain was not an average plant) and she could tell that he really liked being in the garden.

"well, no," she said in answer to his question. "she's, well...i can't see her for a while." for a moment, her eyes cast to the side, but then she made herself turn back to lunie, resolute to stay happy this time. "you would really like her, though. she helps plants grow...she's very good at it." her lip quirked as she remembered Poison actually joining a rally against someone trying to cut down a small are of woods--she was so rash sometimes, but Yuuki definitely understood her reasons.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:12 pm

"Snow..." he echoed thoughtfully, peering off a little. He gave a small nod of approval. He liked it! Then again, it was hard for the feluis not to like anything that was relevant to nature.

Allowing the flower to curl itself around his fingers, his gaze was directed towards Yuuki with an attentive smile. Her hesitation was noted with an inquisitive tilt of his head. "Oh wow... That sounds really nice! I would love meeting her!" His smile turned anxious. "You know... when you can see her. Where is she? What is her name?"

He looked down at the flower in his hands before lifting it up towards Yuuki. "You can hold Happy Flower if you like!" he cheerfully offered. "Just be gentle, that all! She won't bite... no teeth, you see," he teased with a giggle.

((Feel free to godmod the flower holding on if you like ^^))
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 pm

yuuki smiled slightly, and carefully extended her hand toward the plant. to her surprise, it began to wrap itself around her arm. she giggled as it made its way up. "Happy Flower? i like that name." she gently brushed her fingers across Happy Flower, her eyes turning a bit reminiscent, though still happy. "Her name is Poison Ivy. she didn't pick the name--we're named for what we do. are family kind of had to split up, so i don't really know where she is. that's actually how i ended up at the academy." she smiled at lunie happily. "i'm really glad that i came here, but i do miss her...sheesh, the stories i could tell about her, about all of us..." she giggled lightly as a few more memories flitted through her mind
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:02 pm

"Thank you," he gushed at her compliment, looking towards said flower. He felt he could trust the thing in her hands, he certainly wouldn't want any harm to befall it.

"Poison Ivy?" he echoed, his smile faltering slightly with a downwards curve. Truth was, he wanted to compliment what a gorgeous name it was, but he knew full well what poison ivy was. And he knew full well what the rash felt like after it rubbed his hands - it wasn't anything Lunie could say was 'gorgeous'. "She must be... very nice," he hesitantly spoke, failing in disguising his uncertainty.

"It's sad that you split though... I hear a lot of people have to say goodbye to old people to say hello to newer people." His shoulders shrugged sadly, he'd done the same thing too. "But... you say you have stories? I would love to hear one!" He looked up to her, his eyes alight with anticipation.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Yuuki had to smile at Lunie's excitement. "don't worry, she's not named for making people itchy. hmm...what story should i tell you...?" Yuuki thought about it for a bit--there were so many! then, her eyes lit up as she thought of a good story. she hoped it wouldn't confuse the feluis too much, because it was a story that she herself loved.

"alright," she said with a smile, "a little less then a year ago, there was a war going on--my freinds and i wanted to help, but we were warned not to interfere. my sister, however, slipped into my brothers room and took a little orb that would help her to travel back in time. she just couldn't stand the idea of not being able to help--she was going to go back in time to the place where the war started, about 10 years before. she was only planning to see what she could learn because it could be dangerous for her to talk to anyone.

"when she went back in time, though, she saw a little boy there, and it changed everything for her. the boy was being bullied because he was different from the others--he was only about 5 at the time. As Poison watched, she realized with a bit of a shock that the little boy was a lot like her--his abilities were extremely similar to her own, and while she watched him get picked on, she thought about how her life had been pretty much the same. even though what she watched made her sad, she was determined to stay out of it--until several older men showed up and started to be mean to the boy as well.

"Poison forgot all about her promise to not be involved, and she saved the boy, shielding him with rock and vines. of course, by doing this, she'd broken the rules, and she hardly had the time to say goodbye to the boy before she disappeared. she found herself in the present again, and we all went to help in the war. when we got there, though, Poison was shocked to find that she recognized the leader's son--the one that her older brother wanted her to help protect. it turns out that the very boy that her brother wanted to protect now, was the same one that she had saved in the past. the boy recognized her and thanked her--it was because of her that he felt ready to follow in his father's footsteps and become leader when it was his time to.

"the two still talk to each other--they're best friends now"

Yuuki smiled at the end of her story--of course, she'd left a few specifics out, considering who it was that she was telling the story to, but even with the edited version being told, the story made Yuuki absurdly happy. friendship... she thought to herself... can even survive through time.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Lunie giggled at her small joke - oh, what a fabulous sense of humour! At the very east, he felt reassured that this 'Poison Ivy' was good - Yuuki seemed to have faith in her, and so did he.

As she began, he sat forward with his legs crossed, leaning forward in anticipation. His ears perked eagerly, assuming a wondrous, awe-like expression on his face. Although, at some of her rather depressing descriptions, he found himself looking in despair, his jaw dropping in horror. Bullying? Oh no, that was horrid! To be honest, Lunie didn't under stand some parts, what was this time travel? Who's brother?

But he didn't interrupt, and be the time she reached the end, his eyes widened with silent shock, as if he'd just heard the most amazing story ever. "Th-that..!" His smile widened, and he couldn't stop a few gracious tears rolling down his cheeks. "That was the mos' bootiful story ever!" A hand raised to brush some of the tears away, ah, how silly of him! Getting emotional over a story. And to imagine it was all true! He hadn't been exposed to many stories like these, most of his childhood tales extended to tiny, friendly nursery rhymes.

"Iss, is so wonderful that they're still friends," he sighed happily. "Is wonderful story!"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:56 pm

"aw, i'm glad you liked it....but thank Poison. she lived it, after all. i wish she was here... she knows a lot more stories than i do, though she likes to tell stories from her favorite books more than personal ones" Yuuki frowned slightly, then turned back to lunie with a smile. "do you ever like to tell stories, Lunie?"

(short--sick bah -_-. but i wanted to post something
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:18 pm

"Ooooh..." He looked up in wonder at Yuuki, also wanting to meet this... 'Poison' person for himself. Although he certainly didn't know if he wanted to continue calling them Poison... well, it had such horrid implications behind it. He was sure simply 'Ivy' would fit the bill instead.

He rubbed his face, making sure the last of those pesky ol' tears had vanished, before smiling in anticipation at Yuuki's question. "Oh yes, I do like to telling stories! See, I know very good one!"

He stood up straight, brushing some dirt off his shorts before poising in a manner which suggested he was about to give an important speech. "Well! There was a rabbit one day, but he was a sad rabbit, because he wanted an apple, and there were no apples." A look of distress crossed his face as he swooned backwards dramatically. "None! He was hungry, so very hungry! But!" His ears perked at this word, holding up a finger to her face. "One day, after many super long hours of looking to many places, he found a big super nice tree!" He returned to his knees, giving a big, pleading glance up at Yuuki. "So he said to tree, 'please can I have apple?' And then!" He waved a hand excitedly. "And then apple came down! And he was so happy and he ate it." A pleasant smile blossomed on his face and he gave a graceful bow of his head as his story ended.

Although the story and the plot itself was... severely lacking, his acting skills, to say the least, were heartfelt, as he had been entirely indulged in his whole rather cheesy tale.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:00 pm

yuuki clapped for lunie when he bowed, his acting talents and his overall innocence making her smile...she suddenly realized that she'd probably never smiled around anyone as much as she was with Lunie. for a moment, she sat and taped her chin, thinking about the story.

"you know, that story reminds me of another one....one with a boy and a tree that i think you would like. have you ever heard of "the giving tree"? its a very sweet story. i unfortunately wasn't able to read it as a kid, but i found it just this past year, and i still love reading it now."
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:32 pm

A feeling of pride swelled within Lunie at her clapping. She approved of his story! He'd made it himself years ago, so it did have quite a history of sharing. He couldn't stop himself giggling to himself in excitement, biting his lip to quietly muffle himself.

"The giving tree?!" he immediately, excitedly squeaked, shuffling close to Yuuki on his knees. It probably intruded her personal space... but what did he care? He assumed he was on good enough terms with her for her not to mind. "Eee! Do tell! I love stories about trees, you see. Trees are so kind and nice and... kind." He smiled eagerly, before gesturing to the BAT in the nearby courtyard. "Like BATney you see! That big tree. She really likes...com..pan..y!" He nodded brusquely. "I sit with her every morning. Not many person do!"

His expectant gaze returned to Yuuki, all to willing to hear about this story she had to share.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:45 pm

"batney? that's a nice name..." Yuuki hadn't quite picked up on the hidden acronym. Yuuki thought for a moment as she tried to remember the sequence of events in the story before speaking:

"once there was a Tree. it was a very kind tree. there was a boy, too. the tree and the boy were best freinds, and whenever the boy asked for something, the tree would try its hardest to give it. it provided the boy with shade, and a swing from its branches. however, as the boy got older, he began to ask for more from the tree, for the boy wanted a boat so that he could set sail and explore. the tree, wanting to make the boy happy, let him cut it down so that he could sail. the boy left, and the tree was now a stump, and it was lonely. years passed, and the boy returned--now and old man.
'i'm sorry,' said the tree, 'i have nothing more to give you.'
'i'm old now,' the boy replied, 'i dont' need much--just a place to sit, and rest.'
'well,' replied the tree, 'a stump is a very good place to rest'

and so the boy sat and stayed with the tree, and the tree was happy.

its..an old story, but i still like to hear it. i think its sweet....if a bit sad."

YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:23 pm

"Nice name indeed!" he cheerfully agreed.

As Yuuki began to tell another tale, he inwardly squealed with joy, hardly able to contain his excitement. He simply adored her fascinating stories! Of course, nothing could prepare him for the story that was about to come. His expression was wistful at first, thinking purely about just how kind and amazing this tree was, and how beautiful their relationship was. It was almost beginning to remind him of himself and BATney!

But his expression faltered as the tree was cut down, and by the end, again, he burst into another fit of tears. And he held nothing back.

"Oh my gooosh!" he wailed, the tears flowing down freely. "Dat is so sad! The-the dree was so happy in the end even though it h-has no drunk and-and because the boy is... is sooo saaad!" He moved forward to bury his face into Yuuki's shoulder.

"Do you dink--" he stammered, his voice muffled. "--dat will happen with me? And BATney?"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Yuuki was slightly surprised when Lunie buried his face in her shoulder, but she gently patted his head in a consoling way when he did. at Lunie's question, Yuuki turned slightly to look in the direction of the tree before answering.
"i'm certain that BATney loves you very much, Lunie. but i don't know if you'd have it in your hear to cut her down, even when you're older. that much is your choice. if something like that did happen, however, i'm sure BATney would still love you all the same, just like the giving tree did. have you met a lot of trees like BATney?"
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:06 am

He raised his head from her shoulder, scrubbing away at the tears again with his forearm. Ah, it was always too easy to lose grip on his emotions. But these tales were so deeply heart-rending, he couldn't help himself.

He was assured by her words though, and he gave a wide, comforted smile. "I not seeing a tree that looks much like BATney before," he admitted. "But I do think that there is something different to her! Something else." He tilted his head sadly. "Maybe because she has no friends, like other trees in big forests. So I keep her with friends instead!" A smile blossoming on his face again, he reached out to pat Happy Flower, who was still complacently clinging to Yuuki.

"I do want to ask though," he began. "Are you humen? You look like humen... maybe not all humen, but maybe a little."
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:46 pm

"i'm sure BATney very much appreciates your keeping her company." Yuuki looked out at the tree again. she was, however, caught by surprise when Lunie asked his question. "well i'm....mostly human....i think. obviously there are some differences." at this she pushed her blue-ish hair out of her face, her fingers brushing past a few water like tattoos on her temple. "apparently, i'm part dragon. i think the Dean called me a Dragon-morph or demi dragon..." she frowned at the old name, and the title of her supposed species. her past was so confusing, really. a bit of a blur in some spots.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Lunie beamed proudly at her words - of course BATney appreciated it! He hadn't sat by her side from the early hours of dawn for nothing. In fact, it almost pained him to leave her alone, knowing that the moment his back turned, someone would go and - the absolute horror - mistreat her.

He did look intrigued at her explanation of whatever she was, peering at the tattoos with interest. "Dragon?" he echoed with surprise, the species being a name, for once, one that he was familiar with. He leapt to his feet, all his previous sorrow now gone with the wind. Instead, a new excitement lit in his eyes. "D-do you have scales? And wings?! Can you fly and go woosh?! And- and make fire from your nose! With biiiigg teeth! And all big and scary and roar! And- and...!" His arms waved energetically at his descriptions.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Yuuki giggled at Lunie's wild exclamations, motioning with jer haands as if to say "breath". "I don't use fire--my element is water," she began. "I have wings and I can fly, though as for the claws...I guess the homan kn me cancled tht one out. And..I have tatoos instead of scales." And here, she pointed at her ratios again. "May I ask what you are?" Lunie's rather fuzzy appearance had made her curious long before, and now that lunie had asked her, she felt comfortable doing the same

(All done with my cell)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:39 am

Lunie's frenetic motions slowed down as Yuuki described herself, his eyes widening with wonder. "Ooooh wow...! Water? C-can you show me some...?!" He crouched down, peering to Yuuki in anticipation.

He was almost surprised that Yuuki wasn't familiar with what he was, since he assumed that she'd been particularly wise. But he smiled it off, gestured to himself in a rather lively manner. "Well, I am feluis, see! I have claws! Well, not very big ones, but claws yes." He raised his hand, allowing the claws to protrude from the tips of his fingers. "And big ears too! Good for hearing... And I am good runner, yes." He nodded hastily.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:40 am

she looked at the felius's retractable claws with a smile, and wondered if his species was at all derived from the latin name for a cat: feline. she supposed there wasn't a very big resemblance, but it was possible. "how fast can you run?" she asked him, and she lifted her hands slightly, and water began to pool there. after a moment, it took on her favorite form--a little bird that flitted about her hands for a moment before turning into the shape of a little Lunie.

she giggled slightly and began to pull more water from the air that spun around in acrobatic tricks reminicent of when dancers use those little ribbons...as the water spun around in the air, the water lunie danced with them. it wasn't nearly as graceful as lunie's tryout for cheerleading, as Yuuki wasn't that good, but there was a certain cuteness about it.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:21 pm

"Very super fast!" he insisted. "So fast you won't even see me! You just see zoom!" He gestured a quick motion with his hand as if to show how quick he went. "I fastest out of everyone, see." Although in actuality, while could move faster than the average human, it was really nothing extraordinary. At least, not to the experienced eye.

However, he was distracted by the pool in her hands, watching with fascination. He gaped - unable to believe his eyes. He often saw people display fiery tricks to him, but he could never settle with that. Fire was so dangerous! But water- water was nice.

He saw a shape forming in her hands, and he wasn't quite sure what it was at first, and there was a moment of squinted confusion. But then he gasped - rather loudly - at the sight. It was him! Was it? It looked like it. So graceful and adorable! "Wooow Yuuki!" He was completely entranced, was it real? Still in awe, he reached out a finger to touch it, just to see.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next