The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Bad mood...

Go down

Bad mood... Empty Bad mood...

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Elizabeth didnt know why she was so annoyed... she just was and now her hair was on fire. She attempted to put it out half heartidly but gave up with a sigh, she was in too much of a bad mood to bother making herself look... normal. She continued to wander down the corridor, completely lost now. Suddenly she heard a door open further down...
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Bad mood... Empty Re: Bad mood...

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:14 am

Sebastian walked out of the open door, as he was still thinking about his new crush, however he looked over the girl with the flaming hair and gave a surprised look at her, “Um, miss, is everything alright?” he asked, seeing that she didn’t really seem to mind her flaming hair, he just wanted to know if everything was alright with her, it definitely broke his thoughts about Zula.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Lizzie jumped back. A man with White hair and blue eyes was looking at her with a concerned expression, she made a small,
"oh" sound and put her hand to her flaming hair. "f-fine" she whispered, "thank you"

(( sorry for short ))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Bad mood... Empty fire...

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:56 pm

"Are you sure, you seem upset.... would you like to talk about it miss?" he actually sounded like a teacher at this point at lest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:14 pm

"oh, thanks - are you a teacher here?" Elizabeth gave her hair a smack to put it out. "sorry, it just... Does that sometimes" she gave a small smile. There was something different about him she couldn't quite place...

(( by the way - I love Sebastian x zula! They are so cute! I love reading the rp ing between them ))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Bad mood... Empty introduction

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:36 pm

"Y-y-yes, I'm a t-teacher here... P-please call me S-Sebastian." he said looking over the girl and her no longer flaming hair. She was an interesting one so it seemed, "I w-will be t-teaching the a-art class here... a-are you enrolled yet?"

((I am glad that you like it as well, I know that I do. ^_^))

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:13 pm

"Sebastian" she repeated, "nice to meet you" she gave a bigger smile now. An art teacher... He seemed nice, a bit nervous but maybe he was just shy with new people..."I'm taking literature with my sister and offense / defence, although I have no idea what I'll have to do for it..." she felt something in her hood pocket and pulled it out carefully. It was Kate's bracelet, small and made up of beads in different shades of blue. Elizabeth frowned as she thought of Kate, why are they so different?
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Bad mood... Empty Currious

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:48 am

"Miss, what is your name if I may ask...." Sebastian asked, examining the girl's face, he just hoped that she was alright. She seemed concerned about something...

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:09 pm

"oh, Liz- I mean Elizabeth" she smiled again but he was looking at her worriedly, "Are you ok?" she stuffed the bracelet into her pocket. "you looked a little distracted at first, I think I should see my sister. She hates my short temper and might be a bit upset" She finished with a sigh and turned slowly. As she walked away she gave a little wave over her shoulder. What a nice teacher.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Bad mood... Empty huh????

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:07 pm

"Her sister.... who's her sister?" he started to walk off trying to figure out who this other woman was, and what was going on... he gave a sigh and started to walk off... She was a nice girl, but he had no idea what she was talking about or what was going on...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum