The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Repayment.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Repayment.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Repayment.

Post  Raye-Majick Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:09 pm

"Was it not you that said my ideas would be judged by you?" she asked monotonously. "You wouldn't let me out of this dress so soon after it was put on. I believe it would be pointless to even attempt to create my own ideas because you'd shoot most of them down. It'll probably be an embarrassing and painful process but I'd rather just go with whatever you throw at me."

As she adjusted her skirt, her eyes fell on him, sitting there like a king. "I survive because I'm not afraid to kill. Its something I've yet to do to anything bar Kao Shinda here."

She crossed her arms back over her chest and arched a brow at him. "I don't dance. We established this on our second meeting and proved it so at Halloween, ne, Masked Lover? I won't dance for you."

Now if he somehow produced a set of dancing veil fans or a katana she may dance. But until either of those items were given to her she wouldnt dance.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:24 pm

"You're so sure?" The feline drawled, seemingly uncaring. "The thing about me is this...I know what I want and what I think. I'm not all that interested in my own ideas. Rather, I'm more interested in other people's ideas. I would have let you take the dress off in it put you in something else or if you had thought of something to do in your wolf form. The point was, there was opportunity if you were creative. You could have used my judgement to your benefit..." He looked her up and down unimpressed. He wasn't exactly sure what she meant by 'Kao Shinda here' but he figured he didn't really care.

"A lot of people aren't afraid to kill, Raye. Neither am I. It's not exactly a rare trait, especially at this type of school. It may have worked out there, but it wont work here." He shook his head. "And it hardly makes a difference in this situation unless you're planning on trying to murder me." Ndale raised an eyebrow and smirked in a cocky, almost challenging fashion. "On that other note, you can dance, Raye, everyone can. You just can;t dance well." He smirk took on a wicked tone. "and besides, you gave yourself to me. Do you have much a choice in the matter?.."
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:41 pm

She gave a careless shrug. Well, too late now. She couldn't ask for a do over. "And was was I supposed to do as a wolf? Sit and warm your feet?"

"You're a hunter - most the people in this school are. Hunters shouldnt be afraid to kill prey. It's the perception of what's prey and what's not that really sets people from each other. A lot of people would see a human or humanoid creature and believe its wrong to kill it because its a humanoid. It's the ability to be able to kill the humanoids that sets us apart even further." She gave another shrug. "But why am I preaching hunting to another predator?"

"Planning on murdering you...? I might." Her eyes ran over him. "I'd probably stand a good chance if I put my mind to killing you, too." A third shrug. "But not for now. God knows if I killed you while still acting as your maid, you'd come back to haunt my ass until you decided I'd done enough. And killing you would add more time to my servitude. I really don't want that."

"I didn't say I can't dance. I said I don't. There are actually a few dances I can do well." She shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "I won't dance for you, Ndale."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:23 pm

He rolled his eyes yet again.

"Again, so un-creative." Ndale gave a big sigh as if this girl just wasn't getting it and he was close to just giving up. He kept up this impassive and slightly displeased air about him as she preached about killing and humans vesus non-humans.

"Life is life Raye. Does it matter what shape it's in?" He flipped his hand in a careless way. To him, a human was the same as a gazelle. He raised a challenging eyebrow at her comment to murdering him and snickered lightly. Yes, haunting indeed. He imagined being a ghost would be kind of fun. He made no outward comment, however. Heaving another seeming tired sigh, Ndale rose from his seat with an ingrained feline grace, taking long strides over back towards Raye, once against waging a rather hostile takeover of her personal space, leaning forward with angled eyes narrowed in an intimidating fashion.

"You're no fun, Raye." He purred out lowly, barely a higher volume than a whisper. "Fine. Lets try this instead...how fast do you heal from something like an average bite or scratch?"
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:00 pm

"My lack of creativity really isn't bothering me."

Her unwillingness to create her own punishments was annoying him. And annoying him is just what she wanted to do at the moment. She agreed to do whatever he told her to do. That didn't mean she couldn't act up or cause minor annoyances along the way. Maybe she'd even get him to the point where he wanted to tear his own hair out...

Now, Raye, don't get your hopes up...

"To some it does."

She watched him stalk forwards with that catlike grace she wished she had silently. She didn't move beyond making herself more comfortable against the wall; laying her back against it instead of leaning on one shoulder.

She shrugged. It wasn't any of her concern whether or not he thought she was fun. She was trying to be just the opposite. She was aiming for tear-your-hair-out annoying.

A light sigh passed her lips. How many times in one freaking day could he get into her personal space?

"Fast enough as long as they don't itch too bad." A silver brow arched in question. "Why?"
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:49 pm

He made a non-committed hum.

"Well, it's bothering me." He huffed and rolled his eyes. "and it doesn't matter to me, so I find myself entirely uncaring, sorry." His tone was annoyed and it was as entirely unapologetic as it was uncaring. Ndale lightly switched to a low hum and raised his hand to lightly trail his fingertips along her neck and collar bone.

"I wonder...how long did you have that scratch? It'd be at least a few days...you're not one of those types that heals in a few hours or minutes, so that's good." He hummed again and it seemed like he might have been more talking to himself. A wicked smirk crept on to his lips and he leaned forward to press his lips to the area where neck sloped in to shoulder and purred.

"How about we try something else...? I'll let you off easy." The feline shifted his weight, almost like he was preparing to have to jump back from an attack or move quickly, his muscles slightly tensed but relaxed enough to still seem cocky.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:22 pm

"I can tell," she chuckled, lips quirking upwards slightly.

If it bothered Ndale, she was pleased. For now. She'd find a new way to bother him soon. Test the waters so to speak. How pissed off could she get him before he saw red?

"No, unfortunately I don't have healing abilities like that. I heal just a little quicker than humans. Nothing amazing in the realm of the supernatural; quite a drawback, really." She didn't know how humans managed with such slow healing times. It was frightfully dull lying around waiting for yourself to heal.

Her neck arched slightly. "And what is this something else?"
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:32 pm

His purr rolled into an amused, though dark, chuckle. Ndale didn't move back, even as he started to speak, lips brushing over her skin.

"...Here's my new deal for you." His smirk grew. "You have until the time that you heal to think of a way to repay me for that punch. I expect something creative, original, and elaborate." His ears pinned back and he gave a last contemplative hum.

Rather suddenly, the cheetah opened his mouth and moved to sink his teeth down on the wolf-girl's neck where it joined her shoulder. It was meant to pierce flesh, to be harsh, meant to hurt, and meant to make a mark. His body was poised to restrain hers in need be, but he wasn't planning on releasing until he was satisfied there would be a decent reminder of his deal left here.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:51 pm

"And if I choose not to do so?" she challenged.

Raye was not expecting the bite. So it wasn't any surprise that a yelp filled the air.

And with him so close to her neck - a very quick way of killing her - she froze, standing as still as she possibly could, willing herself to stay relaxed. Tensing up when you had something (teeth in this instance) embedded into your skin was damned painful.

Yes, it hurt like bloody hell even without tensing up. And yes, she had already passed over three or four ways to kill the damned cat for doing this so suddenly. But apart from the initial yelp and a low hiss and about a million death-threats thrown at him mentally, she didnt react. She daren't. It'd be painful and even though she had a fairly high pain threshold she didnt enjoy feeling pain. She'd much rather avoid it when she could. And not moving or tensing was avoiding pain.

...She'd kill him later. When his teeth were a nice distance from her neck.

Her eyes slid shut and she inhaled slowly and carefully.

"Y'know there are nicer ways of leaving a hickey than this," she muttered.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:05 pm

It was oh-so much more satisfying than he thought it should have been, burying his canines into Raye's neck. He couldn't help the light chuckle her yelp and comment brought on. He added a small pressure more, digging his teeth in before pulling gently, just to be a sadistic bastard. The feline closed his lips around his teeth, sealing against her skin and running his tongue over the abused area, tasting blood as he slowly slid his sharp teeth out and went about the gentler motions of leaving a nicer hickey. Finally, he pulled away just enough to leave a simple kiss, lips vibrating from the purr streaming from his throat.

Then, he pulled back completely, licking his lips as he admired his handy work.

"There." A cocky grin overcame the feline. "I do believe that should give you sufficient time..."
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:56 am

She hissed again quietly, baring her teeth though he couldn't see, one hand coming up to fist in his hair tightly.

But before she could make the mistake of trying to pull him away she relaxed again. Okay, no pulling him away. That'd be more pain that she wanted at the moment.

That didnt stop her from keeping the tight grip on his hair. Hopefully she had a few strands caught in the annoying painfully tight grip hair bands seemed to be masters of. Tight enough for you to know it was there and bug the hell out of you. She had had many such experiences with hair bands.

"...to sit on my ass and do nothing," she finished for him. "I'm not going to think up a punishment for myself." A little shrug and a smile was passed his way. "Especially not something creative, original, and elaborate."

"If I wanted to punish myself I'd hand you a collar and lead and follow you around as your pet dog."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:14 pm

A light growl slipped past his lips as the hand was fisted in Ndale's hair. It wasn't something he minded particularly, he'd had rough people who enjoyed pulling on his hair. It was an entirely different situation, and he didn't particularly like it, but it was something one got used to. It was annoyingly pulling on a few strands though, making it itch and somewhat sting.

He also knew that showing how much it was bugging him would give Raye more satisfaction that he wanted to give her. As such, he pushed it to the back of his mind and let her keep her hold.

Ndale rolled his eyes.

"You're really so entirely boring. Really, you're sucking the fun all out of this." He directed his gave back to the girl's face and he purred contemplatively, giving a small chuckle. "See? There's an idea. You're really making me wonder if I should just have my kind of fun and take you now as my payment and just be done with it. Getting you to be creative and interesting is turning out to be quite the bore and more effort than I really want to put out right now."
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:33 am

At the growl her lips quirked into a little grin. Success.

"I do try. At least I know my ability to suck the fun out of things hasn't dwindled." If he wasn't so close she would have bowed. As it were, she merely lifted the skirts of her dress in a little curtsy.

Her eyes flickered over his face. Acting like a pet dog really wouldn't be too awful. She'd do it. And she wouldn't complain. But would he go for the one punishment that wouldn't actually be all that bad? It didn't take long for her mind to decide for her.

...Not a cat in Hell's chance.

Buuut, she could always pretend that she would hate the idea. That might work...

"That was a hypothetical punishment. Don't even think about trying to get me into a collar." Her voice was laced with a light growl. In al her years, one thing she'd learnt how to do well was act to her advantage. Sometimes she couldn't pull it off, but other acts were flawless. She wondered how flawless this act was.

A silver brow arched. His kind of fun...?
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Ndale merely huffed and rolled his eyes in a big dramatic fashion. Unimpressed amber flickered over her face and searched. He didn't see that she was necessarily acting. Perhaps she didn't want to walk around with a collar. Whatever.

"I'm not going to make you wear a collar, Raye." Ndale assured lowly. "I have no desire for a pet mutt." His tone was almost harsh, but more tired than anything. He truly simply didn't care. He let a large breath out through his nose, as if finally giving in to his exasperation.

"Fine. I'll tell you want...I'm going to just do what I want, and because I'm nice, I'll still give you till that bite heals to think of something. Trust me. You'll think of something eventually." Oh, he was going to make her life hell in the meantime. A wicked smirk crept on to his lips as he pushed forward, ghosting closer as he purred.

"Tell me....Raye..." His lowered his tone to one slightly huskier and very suggestive. "Would you be terribly opposed to keeping me company...oh, say...one night sometime...?"
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:01 pm

The Jinn flinched and looked down, brows drawing together. She didn't like people reminding her that she was a mutt. She thought she had escaped it here; she had escaped everything else. No one really had pulled her up for her flirtiness or her killing yet being a mutt still stuck to her.

She knew that he probably meant no harm by it. He was probably only referring to her being a canine. But the reminder of her not being of any true breed really cut deep. It was a sensitive area for her.

Her ears and tail materialised; ears pinning back and tail tucking between her legs.

Like hell she'd think of her own-

Her eyes flickered up to his. Would she be opposed? As it were, no. She wouldn't be opposed to spending the night with him.

But with Shae in the picture? Yes, she'd be terribly opposed.

As she had told the Cheetah before, she may have rather loose morals but she did draw the line at people in relationships.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:51 pm

The feline raised an eyebrow at the girl's reaction. What had he said...? That he didn't want a mutt as a pet, or that he was asking if she would be opposed to sleeping with him... Well, she had failed to give any type of verbal response...

His attention was captured by the appearance of ears and tail. A purely wicked expression over took him. These were things he was familiar with. Ndale slid his hand up to take her right wolf ear between his pointer and thumb to rub near the base of it.

Lets see what happens if he did this...
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:05 am

Raye didn't like that expression. And rightly so in this situation - Any situation, she corrected dryly. When Ndale had that expression it usually meant he was plotting some way to either get what he wanted or annoy whoever had his attention in the moment. She had a feeling both reasons came into this particular situation.

Her ear flicked a few times when his hand draw near; Raye wasn't sure whether it was in anticipation or dread.

But when he did catch her ear between his fingers, it wasn't dread that made her eyes slide shut and the odd cat-like purr rumble quietly in her chest.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:48 pm

The result was immediate and a low, victorious chuckle shook the feline's chest. Long, black-lined eyes glinted. Oh, so perfect, so very very perfect. It was strange, almost, how much like a cat Raye was. If not for how clumsy she was, or the distinct canine features, Ndale would have been slightly confused. Now now....what to do?

Raye was acting completely docile with just this simple touch. He purred. There were so many things he could get away with....in fact, he had had this situation once before, no? He raised an eyebrow, carefully watching Raye's face as he thought. Well, Shae and him. They had... Hah. Right. Ndale's mischievous air could only increase, though it did turn a little sour. He hated repeats.

Lifting a hand, the boy placed a couple fingers at the underside of her chin to tilt it up. He wanted to see how gone she really was. At the same time, he was continuously rubbing along the edge of her ear with a firm but gentle motion.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Her tail slowly began to wag, sliding from its position tucked between her legs.

...Damn her love of being pet. She bet Ndale was enjoying this damned power over her at the moment.

Her eyes blinked open and she gazed up at him with the dark red eyes of her demi-wolf form.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Meeting the red gaze, Ndale could only smirk, letting the girl knew that he indeed knew and loved this power over her. He wanted her to know that he could use it to the effect that he wanted.

A low purr streamed from his chest as he ducked his head. A flicked his sharp tongue out to graze the front of her throat. Slowly, he moved to settle his teeth in a standard position fro a cheetah's strangle hold.

He stopped his petting in order for her to realize the position and what was happening.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:30 am

When the petting stopped, her ear flicked a couple of times.

And then she realised the position she was in. One wrong move and then death. Wonderful, he was toying with her again.

"Are you going to do it or are you just showing me that you can do it?"
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:55 pm

His shoulders shook slightly with a repressed chuckle. The point of his canines were resting on her skin and he toyed by applying a small pressure as Raye spoke. Rather, he purred and let the feeling come up as he dragged his mouth closed slowly, letting his teeth scrape.

"That I can. That I would." He smirked against her neck. "But Shae would be so displeased with me, so in the meantime, I have to wait until you give me a good enough reason for me to give him." He spoke as if this were such a pity. "It's true, I'd probably feel a little bad, but you make it oh so very tempting."

Really, Raye just made it all too easy for Ndale to target her. He loved messing with her. Really he did, even if he were starting to anticipate her reactions.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Tue May 15, 2012 7:47 am

"If I do want to go I have a choice between you and Solasta, then." Her eyes slid shut and she sighed slightly. Both of them had given the opportunity to let them kill her. It was odd - laughable - that two of the people she could consider friends would be the ones to want to kill her. "Who am I gonna choose?"

It was actually a pretty difficult choice. And not because it was about her death. She'd have to sit down and think long and hard about who she would go to and what reasons she'd give.

"But until then, I'll hold back reasons to kill me. I want to enjoy life a little before I buy the farm."

((Raye lives. She's not in some pit in the back of my head any more XD))
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum