The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Unpleasant Greetings

2 posters

Go down

Unpleasant Greetings Empty Unpleasant Greetings

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Pai let go of Mihai's hand at Rendaz's door. He used his shirt to wipe off whatever Jinn-pathogens Mihai may have spread to him. He turned to Mihai, just realizing the Jinn was slightly taller than him.

"You knock." He said, smirking, knowing the rage and fury that was going to come this way.

Continuation of: https://aalc.rpg-board.net/t509p15-boredom-strikes#10923

Back to top Go down

Unpleasant Greetings Empty Re: Unpleasant Greetings

Post  Mihai D.F Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:55 pm

"Not yet, I'm not." Give it seventy years and he was sure he'd be going around killing everything in sight.

Having not expected it, the Jinn flinched a little when the other man took his hand. But he relaxed into the hold pretty quickly, gripping his hand back.

He followed after Pai silently, every now and again giving the other man's hand a soft squeeze.

When someone was set in front of him he'd more than likely flirt. When someone made the first move, he flirted all the more.

When his hand was dropped he ran his hand over his lower lip.

"...All right." He took a step forwards and knocked firmly on the door before stepping back again and waiting.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Pai glanced, at Mihai, slightly irritated at the fact that while Pai was wiping away the traces of ever touching the other's hand, the other person was licking it. It was somewhat disturbing, but Pai made no action about it. It didn't seem important enough, that whilst the man over there was peculiar enough in every way, that his sexuality was also peculiar. Pai really didn't care, although he pondered why the man acted in such an impolite manner to begin with.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:42 pm

The first lesson of the semester was soon, and Rendaz wasn't nearly prepared enough to go through with it. As he leaned over his desk, he furiously scrawled down notes with an ink-blotted quill - old fashioned, but it was the closest available instrument of writing.

And the late planning was unprofessional, but Rendaz couldn't really bring himself to care. It was a dull thud on the door that caused him to raise his head. The papers creased furiously as Rendaz swept them aside off the table - joining the other crumpled heaps of papers on the floor.

There was a few clicks as the metallic door was opened by just a few inched. A single eye squinted out at his visitors - one which he'd never seen before, and one which he recognised too well. He leered with disdain. "What do you want."
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Height : 168 cm
Weight : 82 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Rendaz-Flammy-326794937

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:17 am

Mihai crossed his arms over his chest silently, glancing in the general direction of where he thought Pai was standing. Not too far off the mark but far enough to be noticed.

He was going to stay silent. It was pretty obvious that Pai had made him knock on the door to save his own skin.

So, he would stay silent and act dumb. Hell, he could even act completely blind and shove their appearance on Pai for dragging Mihai through the halls if everything went awry. It was truth. It would just be slightly distorted.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:43 pm

He glanced at the speechless Mihai. Apparently, with his age, despite his young looks, he was still able to attain wisdom, and see right through Pai's ploy. Slightly smirking, Pai was only slightly impressed.

"Ah yes, my good companion Rendazzle! This student here, by the name of Mihai, is taking your class. He'd like to know some info. I was just showing him around." He whispered to Mihai, "I take no liability if either of us get hurt."

Turning back to Rendaz, Pai stated: "By the way, have you seen Lemmer? He's probably been sneaking around the castle, and was wondering if he was crossing your path, by any chance. Perhaps he's hindered you with certain blackmailing with...certain...pictures? If so, I hope you haven't skinned him alive. He's quite the delicate creature. Don't skin him if you see him though. So....How's life?"

Pai took a deep breath. He was quite the talker.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:27 am

The ruckarl's eyes lingered over the unfamiliar figure for a brief moment. For some reason, he felt as if he should know him, yet he'd never seen the boy before in his life. Then his name was uttered. Mihai. Ah. Ah. He resisted the urge to smirk, but he mentally prepared himself for whatever Spyridon had warned him of.

He turned back towards Pai. "Don't call me 'Rendazzle'," he almost automatically snapped at the ridiculous name.

Most the Maths professor's babble had gone directly over his head - something about some stupid lemur, pictures and skinning. He only attempted to address the last question. "Fine." A pause. "Until you showed up." His eyes squinted with notable annoyance, before looking towards the student again. "What do you want," he snapped, leering expectantly.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:07 am

"I didn't think you would," he replied in a quiet murmur, eyes drifting towards the human's general direction. After so many years evading his brother, he had become quite a good escape artist. If things did get bad, he'd flee.

The Jinn gave the Mechanics professor an amiable smile, eyes drifting slightly above his head to keep up the blind act. "Just thought it'd be a good idea to meet my teachers." It was a partial truth, but true enough.

He lifted his hand in a friendly gesture for the Ruckarl to shake, friendly smile still in place on his lips.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:45 pm

"Ah well, I'm positive my sudden appearance has been the highlight of your day. In fact, you should be graced that I allow you to even look at me."

Pai glanced at Mihai, then grabbed his wrist, lowering Mihai's arm.

"You musn't shake his hand. He reeks of fire, machines, and inappropriate pictures!" He said defensively. That was his argument, though he couldn't prove any of it. Other than the last part, which Rendaz had burned the evidence.

He flashed a buisness-man-like smile at Rendaz.

"So Rendaz, you know Mihai?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:33 am

Rendaz had communicated with enough students to know that when they said things like that, there was usually more to their words than they meant. The ruckarl exhaled, givng him a skeptical glance, but did not question him more. The metallic door was opened the rest of the way as he extended a tentative claw to shake the student's with... only that Pai had pulled back his arm. As a response, the dean glared at Pai.

"You should be graced I even opened my door for you."

Fire flared from his nostrils in a twinge of annoyance, and he turned towards the student again, eyes skimming over him as if to assess him. "I've heard the rumours," he mumbled half under his breath.

"So you're in my class, huh?" Folding his arms, the ruckarl leaned against the frame of the doorway casually.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: