The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A Curious Find

2 posters

Go down

A Curious Find Empty A Curious Find

Post  Esha Wed May 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Whilst walking along the pier Esha spotted a clothes shop, which was thankful now that the new season was coming in. Scottish summers weren't all that...Summery, so it would be nice to have something of a jacket.

After she opened the door a little bell noise chimed, and sounded really loud in the empty shop. The place was really nice, dresses and other things of all colors. Like the maker was completely colorblind or something- which wasn't necessarily a bad thing because sometimes something unique in a crowd was good. It wasn't always wanted but being slightly memorable was nice.

going to the first rack she ran her hand over the fabric of a dress, because of her sight she could only tell that it was a light blue shade. but no...the material wasn't right. Other than that it was a dress. Say, if someone was around then maybe one of the dresses could be turned into a jacket. It would be stylish and decorative for sure. The skirt cut away, a slice made down the middle, seams done, some buttons added.. Oh the jackets were over on the rack to her right.

To her delight the ones that werent for sea fairing enviroments turned out to be as quirky as the dresses. Some more so.

((Anyone can join~))

Esha

Height : 180cm
Weight : 200kg

http://eversodashing.deviantart.com/art/Esha-AALC-app-304775405

Back to top Go down

A Curious Find Empty Re: A Curious Find

Post  Hryshen Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:37 pm

Hryshen was walking around Sindri's Cove. She hadn't had the chance to during the Gipsie Carnival or when she first came here. She passed by a store and stopped. She looked at the shop and seemed rather interested in it.

For those seeing the nymph, she looked rather normal if not a little over dressed. She wore a dress that went down to her knees that had gossamer see-through sleeves that gave the illusion that her blue skin was actually made by the sleeves. Stockings, gloves, and a scarf covered the skin the dress didn't and a large sunhat shaded her face. Her blue hair could easily be seen but it wasn't to surprising as her skin would've been. She had curled her tail around her legs under the skirt of her dress so she pretty much looked human.

Entering the shop, Hryshen looked around the shop, looking almost at awe. She brushed her hand over a rack of shirts, looking through them. She didn't notice there was someone else in the store, let alone a student of the school she worked at. Those shirts were just so cute.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Drawing and Reading

Back to top Go down

Post  Esha Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Upon registering the bell ring a second time she ttok a pair of black lensed glesses out of her pocket..it didn't exactly look right inside..or on a slightly dull day. Not looking immediatley to the new person to come to the shop she thumbed through some jackets and picked one up.

Intending to look at the rest of the shop before she got any clothes she checked around the shop and saw a rack of skirts. Esha didn't particularly like skirts but this shop seemed to be full of surprises.

Esha noticed movement for around the other side of the rack and pulled a skirt away to make a few inches of gap in the fabric. "Hello...are you the shop ower?" Maybe it was about lunchtime and they were jst back, strange to leave the door open thuogh.

Esha

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Hryshen was rather into those shirts, they were so different and colorful. She picked out one shirt and looked it over. It was a dyed gossamer like shirt that felt fragile to the touch. She held it up to herself, "Hmmm...."

When Esha spoke out to her, Hryshen let out a surprised squeak. Once she got her breath back she looked at Esha quizzically. "Shop owner?....Oh no, I'm a customer here just like you." She pulled her hat down a little, making sure her face wasn't to easily seen.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Esha Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:45 am

"Oh..sorry for mistaking you then miss." Said Esha, putting her glasses on in one smooth motion from her pocket to her face, flicking the legs out on the way up. It was all quite cool looking, like someone with suitably badass would do in a movie..but Esha was just well practiced in putting her glasses on in a rush.

It was weird the ammount of clothes she was wearing, but not questioning it Esha asked something different. "What are you looking for?" she looked at a blue jacket, glasses with dark lenses hiding exactly where she was looking. She glanced up to the overdressed stranger, oblivious that she was a teacher at Lilegard.

Esha

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Hryshen softly laughed, "Oh, that's no problem." She put the shirt back and picked out another one. She thought about exactly why she was in here. It was a rather hard thing to figure out actually. She stared at the shirt almost as if in a trance, thinking over her reasons.

Hryshen looked up at the girl again. "I'm not entirely sure why I'm here. The store just looked so interesting. I haven't gotten any new clothes since I came here and felt maybe I should." She laughed quietly again.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Esha Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:23 pm

"Oh same, I'm here for a jacket. The weather is getting a bit bitter as it gets into autumn" She said. picking up another jacket and comparing it's arm length. Too Short. Esha put it back and picked out another.

"The academy is nice but it's nice to be out of the school grounds occasionally." The stonegirl said, taking a red number of it's hanger.

Esha

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:47 am

Hryshen draped the shirt as well as the first one over her arm. "That is a good idea..I think I'll look at jackets next~" She smiled brightly.

She blinked, "Did you say academy?" She laughed quietly, "How interesting, I work there."

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Esha Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:23 pm

She smiled a bit, glad to be of help to the lady, whilst picking up a coat

Shuffling through a few more jackets, the stone girl looked up with the mention of the academy. "I attend, but I haven't really seen you around. I'm quite new though." Esha said, picking up a jacket and feeling the collar material, then putting it back.

Esha

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Hryshen nodded, "Yes, that is true. I don't think I've met you yet either...I'm Hryshen, the gym teacher." She smiled to the girl, moving her hat a little so she could see the girl better, her face now noticable. She went over to the jackets and looked throug them, "Hmm....what would work well...."

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum