The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Who should I ask?

2 posters

Go down

Who should I ask? Empty Who should I ask?

Post  Kufer Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Kufer stood in the vestibule, looking from the two doorways that lead to the hallways to the staircases. Being new to the school, he wasn't at all sure where anything was. He rubbed the back of his neck, unsure at all where to go for the help he needs.

Kufer sighed a sat against the fish tank. He softly rubbed his thumb against te palm of his hand, feeling the clamy and coldness of a body without blood. He sighed again, "If only he hadn't been so brutally killed, those humans were just horrible." He reached under his bangs to feel the space where a right eye should've been.

(Preferably a dean or the headmistess.)

Kufer
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 185
Weight : 55.3

http://ryukiraxkhx.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Kufer-327238982

Back to top Go down

Who should I ask? Empty Re: Who should I ask?

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:33 pm

It wasn't often that the dean was seen wandering about outside of his room, and when he did, it was only for brief moments - maybe a coffee here, or to repair something there. Today was no exception.

With a brusque pace, he hurried through the vestibule, hauling some planks of wood over one shoulder, whilst the other clutched onto a toolbox. His head was ducked low; he had no intention of making much social interaction today. It was when he passed some blabbering student that he paused, turning to peer at the kid from under the rim of his hat. The unfamiliarity of this student was enough to capture his curiosity for what might be a few precious moments.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Height : 168 cm
Weight : 82 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Rendaz-Flammy-326794937

Back to top Go down

Post  Kufer Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Kufer's fingers hooked into the socket when he spotted someone walk pass. When he went to look up, his head was tilted till he let go of his socket. He quickly stood up, looking relieved. "Why hello....do you think you could assist me for a moment? Won't take to much of your time."

Before he spoke, he actually took a moment to see what this person looked like. He'd never seen a creature like this....man? It interested him, wondering what this man was. But he shook his head, focusing at the matter at hand. "I was hoping if you could direct me to someone in charge? I remember from the flyer that there is a headmistress and a few deans that would be best to ask....do you know where any of them may be?"

Kufer
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:51 am

The dean said nothing as he gazed at the strange fellow... What was he doing with his eye...? But at the very moment the question was uttered, Rendaz found that he was cursing himself for allowing his attention to be so easily caught for those precious seconds. Should've justed ignored him and walked right on. But now he was blabbering on about some dumb favour that, undoubtedly, he would be roped into completing 'til he was at last allowed solace.

"That's me," he grunted. "Professor Rendaz." He paused for a moment, examaning the stranger's rather odd appearance. So he was shaped lke a human, but looked more like the living dead, really. Except without the stench of a rotting corpse. Ah well, he'd seen weirder.

"What's your business?" He said, his tone sharp. "Spit it out."
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kufer Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:14 am

Kufer felt relieved. To think that what he was looking for could come to him so soon. He gave the man a lopsided grin and bowed a little. "Very nice to meet you sir...Sorry, I guess I'll be taking a little more time then I thought."

Kufer took a moment to figure out how to start. He sighed, "Well....to start, this is tecnically not my body. I an't survive without a solid body....so I have to get a new one every so often." He felt a tad awkward, having never spoke of this sort of topic with anyone before.

Kufer
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:28 pm

A little more time than he thought? Rendaz swore, through pure intuition, that this was some sort of code language for 'better sit tight, pal, because I'm going to take up your whole damn day'.

But he listened anyway, looking vaguely disinterested, his gaze wavering towards the fish that flickered about in the tank. And as he finished, he quirked a brow, looking down quite boredly at the... 'dead' thing. "...Yeah? So what you want me to do about it," he snapped, his impatience evident. "Kill somebody?"
Ah, how he wished he'd get to the point instead of dilly-dallying on useless points.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kufer Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:59 am

Kufer frowned a little, not really liking the attitude this man gave him. He still had to get the point through anyways so he cleared his throat. "No, not killing any one, I just want to be sure I have a good system for this place. Would it be easier if I just go to the cemetery of that town on the shore.....Sindri's Cove was it? Or would it be possible that the school, when needed, could order fresh cadavers 'for science' purposes. I know I'm asking alot in the latter but it would be preferable."

Kufer
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:47 pm

As he listened, a thoughtful look crossed his face, accompanied with a long, low hum. After squinting at the stranger for a bit, he gave a sigh, before dumping his lumber to the ground. He could attend to it later, but now he'd have to deal with this brat.

He walked over to him, reaching to place a claw around his back to sit on his shoulder. "Listen. I get that humans are greedy, self-centred, idiotic twits of destruction, but they're gonna notice if someone is diggin' around graves and stealin' their dead family. And then they're gonna blame somebody. And that's gonna put the whole lot'a us in danger."
He paused to let it sink in, before giving him a more direct gaze, lowering his voice slightly. "And the second idea ain't exactly foolproof either. I can't just run around ordering dead deliveries; it ain't as simple as you think. And I'm not going through all that trouble... without a price."
He raised a brow, hoping he would catch the implication.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kufer Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:59 am

Kufer looked at the reptilian man. The way he jeered about humans, it bothered the viret greatly. He'd known some great humans , some that only did what was best for the world. Of course, most were dead now, but it had been an honor to meet them. He did have to agree that the man had a point about how the humans would get suspicious and all, nodding in acknowledgement.

The viret frowned a little, the man seemed to make it like it was hopeless. He did cock his head slightly at the last sentence, "Price?.......What kind of price?...If monetary, I can't do anything about that...I only ever had what was on the body."

Kufer
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Rendaz let out a deep, exasperated breath. Honestly, the sheer lack of wits of these people! Not only that, but his latter claim was so outlandish that Rendaz couldn't even begin to accept it. 'Only ever had what was on the body'. With that logic, people should be born with money, not earning it.

And that wasn't even the only thing he saw wrong. He shook his head, the claw on his shoulder tightening its grip in irritation, before releasing. "Didn't have much foresight going there, didja? Decided that you'd trek in here and throw yourself on the mercy of strangers? Didn't even think 'bout repaying their kindness?"
His eyes narrowed with disapproval. "You're lucky enough that I'm even listenin' to you now. Show me what you got. And it'd better be good, or your luck's gonna start running out."
The tapping of his claws against the floor echoed slightly around the large room.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kufer Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Kufer frowned more, "You do make a point..." He sighed and went into thought for a moment, not even noticing the grip on his shoulder tightening. He finally spoke after at least 2-3 minutes, "I may not have money but I do have talents that could be useful. I learned that whatever major traits the past owner, of the body I am currently in, had I have only many times stronger.....This body had stealth.....and so I'm actually capable of practically becoming invisible through color change...I don't know if that would be useful to you in paricular but I would be willing to do any type of help I can." He rubbed the back of his neck, feling pretty useless just listening to hisself.

Kufer
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:21 pm

At the pause that followed, Rendaz turned away to adjust his tooth necklace, staring at it thoughtfully for a few moments, before looking to inspect his claws. What was taking him so long to decide anyway? He'd been ready to just leave him and his thoughts when he spoke up again.

He'd heard it all before. It was familiar, very familiar. The customer would never have anything of any, actual value, except for certain skills that they could apparently provide. There was a plus and a negative side to it.
The positive was that they usually reeled off anything noteworthy, so if they did try anything against him, he wouldn't be surprised. That, and such skills could actually come in handy. However, owning such attributes didn't automatically guarantee that he'd use them for Rendaz's benefit.

He didn't know if he could trust him at all.

He hummed thoughtfully, before arriving at an idea. "Tell you what. I'll help you get your little fresh carcass. And what I want you to do is use whatever 'talents' of yours to actually get some cash. I don't care how you do it, but I want to see that money in my hands before you're getting anything."
His grin split into a row of teeth. "And I'll be generous. A thousand quid - and it's yours."
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kufer Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Kufer looked at the man. He didn't quite believe this guy. Was he so very greedy? He tougt over the proposal. Would it be the same with the other deans? What did this man do with the money he most likely got from other people? He rubbed a cold hand against his neck.

Kufer always hated misusing his gifts to get money. He preferred proper money. He could still just work and get the money, that'd be easier and the idea appealed to him. He glanced back at the man, "Just a thousand quid?....I could do that." Best part is that it could actually work in his favor. He could get the money by the time he needed a new body, yes, he was sure of it.

Kufer
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Allowing him some time to think over the proposal, Rendaz grinned as the other kid readily accepted the wager. No haggling needed. He was agreeable, almost too agreeable one could say. But Rendaz remained confident - his reasoning seemed clear why he needed the body: survival. He needed it far more than Rendaz needed the extra cash, he felt assured in that.

"Excellent."
He extended a claw towards the undead student. "Let's seal the deal with a little handshake, no? No cash, no corpses." His widening grin caused his eyelids to squint. "I play fair."
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kufer Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:44 am

Kufer looked at the out-stretched hand. He felt rather reluctant now, mostly because of the wide grin the man had. He knew he had to, as a student, body finding would be all the more difficult on his own. He was going to miss the days where just going to a random graveyard was easier...albeit possibly a slower process.

He finally took the ruckarl's hand in the shake, his face not showing the slight regret he felt. Of course, he didn't really agree with that last sentence. It didn't seem fair to extort students for something like this, it wasn't human. Of course, he doubted that their'd be any humans there in the first place. "....Yes sir...very fair."

Kufer
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Rendaz did have last minute inhibitions about the whole setup, mostly about the fact that he couldn't trust a single rotten student in this place. Then he reminded himself. His plans. There'd be nothing more to worry about, nothing to fear at all. He allowed the handshake to remain for a few seconds more before pulling his hand away, dusting it off on his boa. A zombie was still a rotten zombie.

"Now that's settled, you'd best be on your way." He turned away, picking up the materials and the toolbox that he'd set aside earlier. "Now, piss off, and," he gave him a glance over his shoulder, "make yourself at home."
He stood for a moment, waiting to see if this student had any more inquiries to burden him with.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum