The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Entrance of an Esse-Fulgur~ (Anyone)

2 posters

Go down

Entrance of an Esse-Fulgur~ (Anyone) Empty Entrance of an Esse-Fulgur~ (Anyone)

Post  Zoya Sarid Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Zoya stood in the middle of the vestibule in awe, pink eyes darting every which way as she tried to take it all in, her bags sat behind long abandoned. What caught and held her darting eyes the most was the beautiful fish that swam in the water of the large two story fish tank that sat a few feet in front of her.

As she looked closer she noticed a large fish like creature that was much bigger than the rest. Her slender see-through form edged closer to inspect the creature, one leg before the next in slow cautions movements before placing a hand gently onto the glass.

"Um, hello? I am new here and was wondering if I could get some help?" She asked loudly around the room, hoping that someone would answer, whether it was the fish-like creature or even a complete stranger, she did not mind. She had come here to learn but meeting others and becoming friends would be nice too.

Last edited by Zoya Sarid on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Zoya Sarid
Zoya Sarid

Height : 162
Weight : 46

http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Zoya-Application-34

Back to top Go down

Entrance of an Esse-Fulgur~ (Anyone) Empty Re: Entrance of an Esse-Fulgur~ (Anyone)

Post  Blake Eston Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Walking about the castle Blake had a feeling he was missing something for his trip back to New York. He still planned to head back there to talk to Muse, his friend, about fixing his little gender mishaps. Being a woman wasn't easy for a man like him. Looking about he hoped seeing something out side of his room would perk his mind into remembering what ever it was he had forgotten. His attention though was drawn to someone by the large tank that was the center of the room and to him he couldn't help but feel that this was someone he had not yet seen here on the island. Either that or his memory was that of someone ten times his age. Shrugging, the male in female body, walked over having the clicks from his heals echo in the hall. His light black and white jacket gently followed him as he approached the person of subject interest.

Smiling he just gently waved, "Hello? Can I help you with anything Ms...." pausing for her to give her name he just patiently waited for her reaction. Perhaps talking with someone would remind him and even if he didn't meeting someone new was always fun.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Entrance of an Esse-Fulgur~ (Anyone) Empty Re: Entrance of an Esse-Fulgur~ (Anyone)

Post  Zoya Sarid Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Zoya continued watch as the fishes in the large glass tank swam around. She hoped she could find someone to help her in the large new place, and luckily she did not have to wait long at all. She tilted her head as she heard footsteps of another coming towards her current location from down the hall, she did not want to seem desperate for help so she stayed still until the footsteps came closer. She only turned her form around when she heard a woman greet her kindly and smiled.

"Ah, Sarid, My name is Zoya Sarid." She provided as she introduced herself to the woman. "I have just arrived and well..." She lifted a slim arm up from its place by her side and stretched out a single pointed finger, scratching it sheepishly on her cheek.

"...I am quite confused."

Last edited by Zoya Sarid on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Zoya Sarid
Zoya Sarid

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:40 am

Blake just looked down at the young girl before him and smiled as she admitted she was confused. He just laughed lightly understanding her confusion as this place was a little much for first eyes. Looking left and right seeing no one else was around to help Blake just shrugged his shoulders and figured helping couldn't hurt. "Ah, its nice to meet you Zoya. I'm Professor Eston and I run the Offensive and Defensive class here at the Academy. I understand your pain though in having to find your way. When I first got here I found myself lost and I am usually great at finding my way around." With a shrug and a smile he then leaned on the glass pillar in the middle of the room.

Still full attention to the girl before him he just tilted his head. "So where did you need to go today and also if you don't mine me asking, why did you decide to attend here?"
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoya Sarid Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:49 pm

"Professor Eston..." She muttered under her breath in confirmation, a quirk she had gathered to help remember names and faces of those she had just met. It was not every day that she met someone new so it helped a lot in remembering to remember, something she should get back into doing.

"Nice to meet 'cha~" Zoya grinned, cheeks moving but her visible skull staying still. She turned around and she too leant on the pillar, a way to make them both feel conformable she told herself.

"I am looking for..." She started blankly at the professor for a second as she thought about where it was she needed to go."..... ....I am looking for the Caora'Dobhran wing, and I don't mind at all, in fact I love it when someone asks a question, it make me feel better that I am not the only who does so." She finally came to say, blinking once again before she forgot to do that also.

"I came here to learn more about... everything. People, places, species, culture, history and I would not mind knowing a little more about myself."
Zoya Sarid
Zoya Sarid

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:47 am

Blake couldn't help but smile at this girl before him though he did wanna question the state of her skin and all its....well visibility. He felt kinda like he was not suppose to look, but if she had a problem then it would have already came to her attention to state it. Looking at Zoya, Blake soon found himself looking left then right as he tried to remember which building it was suppose to be for each one of the groups. "Well to be honest I lack the knowledge of this myself.....I suppose I don't ever really pay a visit to my students. Perhaps I should leave my office more often." He said with a laugh and a shrug.

Being lost happened but it didn't bother Blake. At some point he always found his way or something better. Nodding along with what she said about learning things of all subjects he just laughed a little to himself, "You remind me of myself when I was younger. I always wanted to learn something new everyday and I still feel that to this very day I act in such a way. Perhaps not as noticeable, but its still there." He said with a smile.

Leaning in on the girl he widened his eyes and stared her down, "But e careful, don't learn something that would want you wanted!" He laughed as he leaned back to his normal stance. He meant his words though even if he had said them in a joking tone. Some people now a days were too crazy to have lost something important such as a word.

((Btw even though Blake in now technically Male now, but think of him as female till later posts lol))
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoya Sarid Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:48 am

She found it funny, that a professor should would know know the general area of where his students lived, but did not. But that did not matter much, she was sure that someone knew where to go, a castle as large as this must have quite the few students and professors after-all. If not then she would just have to go exploring~

"I see~ Well perhaps you should, Professor." She teased with a soft laugh.

At least she was not the only one with a hunger for knowledge around here, she guessed that most here where here because the had to instead of because the wanted to, or maybe they where here because they where just bored. She listened intently as Miss Eston warned her about learning something that could put her in danger. She heard the joking tone but even so, she took the warning to heart.

"I guess I should be wary of what I learn, but once a hunger, always a hunger~ Besides I could never forget what was learnt, even if they wanted me to, I guess I just take all of the information to heart." Literally. She smiled a knowing-full smile as she placed her hand over the middle of her chest. They say that a gift can also be a curse and she was not willing to find out if it was the same for herself. She would be careful about what she learned in these halls and if she where to overhear something she should not, then so be it. Besides, if not gathering information, what else could she do with her life? Nothing much.

((Okies~))
Zoya Sarid
Zoya Sarid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum