The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

The voice of the sea.

2 posters

Go down

The voice of the sea. Empty The voice of the sea.

Post  Hryshen Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Hryshen was in one of those, 'wander-the-castle' days. She had been to the gardens, to the various teaching rooms, though she never randomly visited another person's room. She was too polite to do such a thing. Soon, her wandering brought her to the music room. Music, a topic she hadn't thought about in a while. It gave her an odd sense to just bring it back to her life.

The nymph headed inside and looked around. She headed to a piano and plunked a few keys. She didn't know much about the piano, but she had learned once about it. The nymph sat on the bench, playing a random little tune. She soon stopped a different song running through her head. Looking around, seeing no one nearby, she began to sing.

Much like many mermaids, her voice was naturally good, a soft, yet bright sound. The song she sang would most likely not be recognized by anyone who never listened properly to the ocean. The song sounded more like waves were given a voice. Words were not needed to convey a sense of joy in the song.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Drawing and Reading

Back to top Go down

The voice of the sea. Empty Re: The voice of the sea.

Post  Zoya Sarid Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Zoya walked silently as she travelled along the castle halls, she had only just arrived but she was already shaking with excitement as she could not wait to explore. That is exactly what she did. With not set destination in mind she mindlessly wondered around the halls looking for something interesting to see or any interesting people to meet.

As she wondered down one particular hall she came to hear muffled singing coming in from one of the rooms on her left. She started at it in interest, wondering if she should open the door and find who the singing belonged to. After a few moments she had made up her mind. With small steps she walked forwards, stretching out a her pale blue hands and placing one firmly against the wood, the other at the handle. With a small twist and push she opened the door a few inches and peeked inside.

With no more wood to muffle the sound she was pleasantly surprised when she heard such a pleasant voice.
Zoya Sarid
Zoya Sarid

Height : 162
Weight : 46

http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Zoya-Application-34

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:15 am

The song went for another minute before Hryshen ended it. The nymph seemed rather pleased with herself rambling a little, "Ah, not bad after two years. I was sure I'd sound.....I dunno scratchy I guess." She spoke only to herself really, thinking she was alone. She began to hum as she looked around the room, being a curious little nymph. She poked at other, not as known to her, instruments. A few she tried out, but only the small percussion instruments she found. Again thinking it would be rude to play a wind instrument, which she had no idea how to, that could belong to someone.

Hryshen finally turned to the door, planning to go her way out. A few steps and her humming stopped, "Funny. I don't recall leaving the door open. That doesn't seem like me at all."

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoya Sarid Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:13 am

Zoya shut her pink eyes and stood there, listening closely to the beautiful song, it was not everyday you heard something like this. She preferred live music over the recent electronic music that was going about, it annoyed her and because of the electronic pulses it made it hard to listen to, but live music was much different. She could sit back and enjoy it and she would also not have to worried about accidentally sucking out the power, which she seemed to do quite often.

She froze in panic as when she heard the other come closer to the partly opened door. She did not want the occupant of the room to think she was snooping on her or spying, that would not be the best way to gain any ones friendship. Zoya shook her head clear of thoughts, not that it did any such thing, and pushed the door open further with the pale hand that was still on the wood.

As the door opened she sheepishly tilted her head around the door and looked to the woman with a small friendly smile.

"Ah, H-hi!"
Zoya Sarid
Zoya Sarid

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:49 am

The sea nymph's eye widened and she moved back a little as the door opened more. Of course, as soon as she saw the girl, she smiled sweetly. A new student, she loved meeting them. They were all so different, so interesting. She stepped foreward again, he tail swaying behind her in a cheerful manner. "Why hello there...Oh, were you listening?" She blushed a little, cheeks darkening in color. "Oh my, I didn't know I had an audience....I didn't sound bad, did I?" She seemed genuinely worried, as if, if she learned she was bad, she would feel horrible for causing harm to the eardrums.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoya Sarid Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:31 am

She relaxed as the girl smiled at her, she was not mad at her listening in on her performance, this was a very good that as she would not want to start her first day here with a bad first impression. Zoya shifted her weight from one foot to another in a small nervous and slightly embarrassed movement.

"I'm sorry, I should not have been nosing around. It's just... you sounded amazing. Those vibrations, those notes...they..." She paused not knowing how to describe what she had just heard. She stood and thought for a few seconds on the perfect word but failed, coming up empty handed she shook her head and just smiled an pleased smile.

"...I have no words," She giggled softly, "You have made me speechless~"

Zoya Sarid
Zoya Sarid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down