The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Jamie? (Becca + Jami)

2 posters

Go down

Jamie? (Becca + Jami) Empty Jamie? (Becca + Jami)

Post  Jami Futter Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:25 pm

Up in the mountains a fairy sat on her knees looking down at the earth. Quiet as anything she sat there, staring, not moving. After seeing the body...and realizing how there was nothing she could do, she fled. It would honestly be easier to get Leon to do his, but Jami knew he wouldn't. There was no way the demon would release the leech from it's grave. Reaching a hand out slowly, her well cared for nails started to claw at the dirt. How far could it be.

She had no one. She didn't have anyone before the boy's death either, but now it was final. A whine came from her as she thought about it again, and the tears started to once again fall. There was only one creature that knew Jami more than Jami herself did. One creature who would figure out who and why, then go and do the dirty work. Jami had no power to get revenge, but Petunia did. The Wind kept her hair in her face, but the fairy would not bother to move it out of the way with her filthy hands. Why bother with it.

"I, I need you." Her gaze was locked to the ground below her, calling for the leech which was buried below.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Jamie? (Becca + Jami) Empty Re: Jamie? (Becca + Jami)

Post  Becca Mac Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Becca had left her belongings on the beach. She'd come back for them later, but what she was doing now was much easier done as a shadow then as a girl, and she'd already defaulted. Becca's disembodied shadow traveled across the mountains rocky surface, appearing to run, climb, jump and do all matter of things that really made no difference in the ease navigation. It was just what was natural.

Several times, Becca had retaken physical form and called out for the faerie, but with no response. There was something to be said about how Jami had chosen to go to the mountains rather than to her dorm. Becca wasn't sure what it was, but it was there, and she'd definitely seen her fly in this direction.

When finally the doppelganger found her, she stopped several feet behind her and silently retook physical form. "Jamie?"
Becca Mac
Becca Mac

Height : 5'7'' / 170cms
Weight : 143lbs / 65kgs

http://fav.me/d5xnnid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:51 pm

The digging stopped as her name was called. Turning around she moved her arm to wipe the tears on her sleeve. "B-beh-ca. What are you d-doing here." Jami tried to wiped her nose as well seeing that is was running. Dropping her arms she plopped back to sit on her butt, knees tired of carrying her weight.

Her attempts to clean up were too soon though and a sob came out of her, they weren't under her control. Moving her arms quickly Jami tried to cover her face as she cried. It just wouldn't stop. "I don't, I don't want to be here anymore." She took in a deep breath and ended up coughing, the mucus not helping her airways.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Mac Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:12 pm

"I was worried about you." The question hardly needed an answer, but she gave one anyway.

Becca felt a pang of sympathy as Jami continued to be racked by sobs. She wasn't sure what Jami had been doing before she'd arrived, nor was she entirely sure how to go about comforting someone in a situation such as this. If there was anything she'd learned since becoming physical though, it was that touch was a powerful sense. And she had another idea. Becca approached Jami, kneeling beside and moving to wrap her arms around the faerie's shoulders.

"Do you want help? I mean finding the sorry bastard, of course."
Becca Mac
Becca Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Worried about her? For a moment Jami remembered how other people could care for other's besides herself and it made her want to smile, but she couldn't. When the girls arms wrapped around her Jami leaned into them trying to take slow deep breaths. Feeling her warmth and listening to her heart beat was calming. Having Becca there did make it easier to control herself.

Jami held her breath though when Becca asked her question. "So, you think he did it?" Jami had wanted someone to blame, and she had someone in mind, but was hesitant to accuse. The black haired boy had said something about Esteban, and Jami had a feeling that's who Becca was talking about. Esteban was supposedly Owen's friend... but Jami had never had a good vibe from the guy. She had only acted pleasant to him at her party, but that was the only time.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Mac Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:00 am

Jami's question didn't need clarification. It was obvious she was talking about Esteban. She definitely suspected the kid. He was supposed to be Owen's friend? Well he hadn't been all that upset when announcing that Owen's corpse was floating around in the water. Besides, friendship, obviously didn't mean anything between humans. Becky was supposed to Jamie's friend too, and she knew very well how that had turned out. Then again, there was no telling what species that green kid fell under. Or Owen, for that mater, though he seemed perfectly normal to her.

Regardless, Becca didn't want to point the finger at Esteban without being completely positive. "I don't know for sure, but even if he didn't, he definitely knows something about what happened. We're going to find out, and then we're going to do whatever it takes to make it right. Right?" She was completely sincere in saying this. She didn't know where Jami's thoughts were, but if revenge was what she was looking for, then it was what Becca was looking for too.
Becca Mac
Becca Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:49 pm

The scene played out in Jami's mind. Esteban's hands around Owen's neck, pushing the poor boy under the water... Another round of sobs came from the fairy. She hadn't even been there, but she could guess what happened, if that was actually what happened. As much as she wanted to be angry and distracted, find out who did it and get revenge, the sadness was more overwhelming. How could she be the brave girl who solves the crime when she was really the grief stricken girl that was left behind?

"I can't..." Her body shook, and it hurt, but she couldn't stop it. Through her tears she looked towards the dent she made in the ground. Her plans to get Petunia would never work. Why had she been so stupid. "I don't, I can't do anything right." Lies, she was good at messing up. Her thought's went back to that day int he Vestibule, when Esteban stole Owen's bike. I should have been passive...stood back and not said anything... That was probably where it started to get worse.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Mac Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:26 am

The idea that Jami might be blaming herself didn't occur to Becca. It wouldn't make much sense really. Jami had been nowhere near the scene when it happened. If anyone was to blame it was Esteban, whether he'd been the one to actually kill Owen or not.

Becca rubbed the girl's shoulder in some attempt to calm her. "Come on, I'll help you out." Suddenly a part of her felt like she was intruding. Maybe Jami wanted to be alone? She wasn't sure. "Is that okay?"
Becca Mac
Becca Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:42 pm

The fairy nodded slowly, moving to wipe away her tears. She slowly moved to stand and reached an arm out to Becca for balance. With a weak unhappy laugh Jami shook her head. "Can you believe that you are probably the only person here that would help me?" It had to be true. Leon would probably tell her to suck it up and that Owen should have died months ago, or something like that, which she wouldn't want to hear.

With her shaky voice she added a quick, "Thank you...so much." Usually she went though her sadness on her own, having Becca hear some how made dealing with it slightly different. Maybe she subconsciously just wanted to act strong in front of the girl, and it would get worse again when the girl left. The thought made Jami slightly greedy, hoping to keep Becca with her for some time.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down