The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Mind your step!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mind your step! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mind your step!

Post  Aethera Mon May 02, 2011 8:18 pm

Aethera fidgeted under the mechanics professor's gaze, trying to come up with a proper answer for the query. As she couldn't think of anything, it was relief that spread across her face when the dean returned. She promptly looked at the floor and got out of his way, but watched out of the corner of one eye with interest. Maté? Never heard of it...

And then she was offered a mug. "Oh! Thank you! I love hot chocolate." She accepted the mug with as much grace as she could muster, somewhat ashamed she hadn't been thinking of everyone also. She cupped the china in both hands, sniffing at the chocolatey aroma before taking a tiny sip. "Mmm..." Her eyes went from Od to Rendaz, wondering if the injured professor would reject the odd concoction the dean had called maté.

((Sorry for short, should be studying...))
Aethera
Aethera
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : lost... lost in space... (or the Dirt Road, either one)

http://pisatielnitsa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue May 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Rendaz would've been happy enough to sit and stare at Aethera with ice-cold eyes, but Od decided to ruin this by walking in. "What took ya so long?" he snapped irritably, before setting his eyes on the beverage that the history professor had displayed before him. Despite giving him a rather moody stare, he accepted the rather oddly shaped container, tentatively at first, before wrapping his arms around it to feel the heat that radiated from it.

Initially showing his displeasure at the sight of the straw, he decided to accept Od's excuse anyway, even if it was probably made up on a whim. It was not only the implications of the straw that annoyed him, it was the actual usage of it. His jaw was physically incapable of drinking through it unless he twisted his head to the side and tried to suck through the edge of his mouth. Still eyeing Od suspiciously, he said nothing as he began to drink.

After a few seconds, he stopped, pulling away. It wasn't a look of disgust across his, more like curiousity. He tested it again, a thoughtful expression on his face. "..." He liked it. The scalding hot liquid ran down his throat, instantly energizing him. A lick of smoke escaped from his nostrils. It wasn't just the heat that appeased him either, there was a taste that lingered in his mouth. There were traces of over stuff, but the one that stood out was the chili peppers. The chili peppers. He could not hold back the wide grin on his face.

He peered up at Aethera, seeing her recieve much the same royal treatment. He had first assumed that her mug was also for him, but frankly, he couldn't care right now. If anything, it shut up her meaningless whining.

Upon finishing as much as he could of the gourd, his wicked grin vanished from his face and was replaced with a trace of disappointment. He looked up at Od with an expression of anticipation. "It was..." he began, hesitating. No, he wasn't about to show gratitude to this pompous buffoon.... Even if it was the best thing he'd ever consumed. Eventually, his face crumpled with indecision, and he turned his head away. "...fine." From the corner of his eyes, he peered at Od. "You probably did it out of pity anyway," he snarked.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Height : 168 cm
Weight : 82 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Rendaz-Flammy-326794937

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Thu May 05, 2011 6:57 pm

The dean nodded appreciatively to the student, pleased that the hot chocolate had proven a wise guess.

Rendaz's initial discourteous attitude was responded to with an emotionless stare of Od's. He waited patiently while the injured professor first regarded the beverage with disdain, then interest perhaps, and finally--ah yes, Od was sure he could see it through that contemplative gaze. And when Rendaz grinned, the dean allowed himself a satisfied smirk. Mentally, he filed the reaction away, as he was certain that Rendaz's preference towards the maté would be useful knowledge. He made a habit of knowing his companion's orders, so to speak.

Od's satisfaction grew when the mechanics professor looked nothing less than disappointed after he'd drained the gourd. Rendaz admitted it was 'fine', and the smirk reached Od's eyes. But he quelled the expression and nodded his head politely, amused by Rendaz'd zealous pride.

"Fear not, my autocratic colleague; I do not pity you." The dean sipped daintily from his mug, but his humored gaze did not sly from his patient as he teased. "Had I, your gourd would be larger."

Badgering the other professor was well and good, but Od's eyes did sweep over the injured area to make sure all was as set as he could make it for now. He sighed thoughtfully, then turned to his black bag one more time and poked around the bottles with his free hand.

"I can leave you with some lesser pain killers that you probably won't die from by overdosing, for when the poison wears off. Other than that, you just have to promise not to over-do it until you're healed."
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 183
Weight : 32

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+odqura

Back to top Go down

Post  Aethera Thu May 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Aethera was just as amused as Od where Rendaz's attitude was concerned, but she managed not to let it show at all. She'd had far more troublesome patients in the past (though only a few) so she'd learned neither to get mad nor laugh in their faces. It had taken awhile to master, and looked like it would be in big demand in the coming days.

((Please continue on, I'm kinda dead. Don't want to keep you both.))
Aethera
Aethera
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : lost... lost in space... (or the Dirt Road, either one)

http://pisatielnitsa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Fri May 06, 2011 8:36 pm

With his head still turned away with arrogance, Rendaz could hardly make out the smirk on Od's face. At his comment on pity, he looked down stoically at the gourd. "That's what you claim," he sneered, flexing his claws as best as he could manage. "But why else would you willingly... aid me?" He never once looked up as he said this, sliding his hands around the curve of the groud. "I don't see any respect in that. I don't see respect in anything in this academy."

A looked of displeasure crossed his expression as he raked his claws around the gourd - leaving no mark, but creating a rather uncomfortable screech. "I didn't sign up for this crap," he seethed, staring downwards at nothing in paticular. He cared little for these painkillers, Od could do whatever he liked. And Aethera? He wouldn't mind if she buggered off too.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Fri May 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Odqura's eyes gleamed suspiciously at Rendaz's sudden.. emo-ness. He shot the other professor an unimpressed stare and tapped a small brown glass bottle onto the bedside table. The glass rattled like it was full with pills. Od shifted his weight onto one hip and crossed his arms over his chest, with the handle of his now-empty mug dangling casually over two fingers.

"I aid you because I am currently the unhappy physician of this court and as such, it is my afflicted duty." The dean's expression did not appear visually as affronted as his words suggested, instead seeming to study Rendaz carefully. "I see less respect in the manner with which you have disgraced Mistress Everly's historical abode." He referred, of course, to the mess of the rooms the professor had been granted. "If you cannot respect the castle that has welcomed you and considered you worthy to influence these benighted students, then you deserve none in return." The screech that emitted from the shell of the gourd was ignored, and the dean's voice lowered earnestly as his gaze narrowed analytically. "Would you leave this place where young and influenceable minds should look to you for guidance? Would you return to wherever it is you have come from?"
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Fri May 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Halting with his clawing of the gourd, Rendaz glared as Od spoke, still not raising his head to look at him in any manner. He remained silent, his cold expression remaining quite unchanging. That is, until Od had implied that he was not worthy of his respect. A flare of anger lit in his eyes; it was an accusation he found quite unfair, if not worsened by the professor's constant superior tone.

"This." He held out an arm to motion towards the other room. "This is how I live," he spat, turning his head to glare furiously at Od. His anger quelled for a moment, as he turned up his nose at the history professor. "If you cannot appreciate even that, then maybe you're not worth wasting time over." Narrowing his eyes, he looked away to emphasise his disapproval. He only snorted with disbelief upon Od's mentioning his influence upon students. "I have nothing I care to return to," he muttered. "I only anticipate forwards. I see no benefit of my staying here."
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Sun May 08, 2011 6:00 pm

One brow raised, not impressed with Rendaz's response that this was simply how he lived. But Od refrained from commenting on that subject further.

"Oh, please, don't waste any time on me at all. I never meant to suggest that you should." The dean brushed the statement away off-handedly. He moved to pluck up his black bag, absently checking the bottles even though he already knew exactly what and where everything was inside. He shrugged mildly, finally zipping the thing up and sticking his arm though the handles to leave the bag dangling from his elbow. "It is truly a shame that you fail to see the benefits of helping to meld the future of these students--what you can teach them, or even what you can learn in return from the experience." Od shook his head as if the thought saddened him. "And look at us with such a lovely rivalry started. I would have been interested to see what you could have accomplished with a bit of ambition."

The dean trailed off as he turned away from his patient, and slowly made his way towards the door. His following words were a bit quieter, as if he were speaking to himself although he did mean for Rendaz to 'overhear'.

"When I first saw you, I thought perhaps you would have been more fiery and zealous. Suited for more power, a Guardian perhaps! Alas, I seem to have been mistaken..."
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sun May 08, 2011 9:32 pm

As Od spoke, Rendaz raised an arm to pick his teeth with his claws, despite the fact he hadn't even eaten anything. At first glance, it would look like he hardly cared about the conversation at hand. However, his strained expression would indicate otherwise. There seemed to be a frustrated, if not indecisive, look in his eye, avoiding contact with anyone's glance.

As Od began to leave, Rendaz tried to convince himself that he was happy that blue-haired doctor was finally going away. But a twinge of anger remained, a twinge that suddenly ignited at the professor's additional comment. "...What?" he hissed, sliding his legs from the bed. He stood up abruptly, stumbling momentarily before slamming his hand against the wall for balance. "Is that a challenge?!" he snarled, eyes narrowing disdainfully. "I'll not have you think I'm incapable! I've done more than you realise with this 'ambition', and I deserve more respect than what the ragtag bunch of misfits in this academy have shown." His hands tightened to fists as he said this, scowling angrily at the professor.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Wed May 11, 2011 4:04 pm

Od didn't move to offer aid to the mechanics professor. He just turned his head with his hand on the door frame and glanced over his shoulder at Rendaz. He waited patiently and indifferently while Rendaz spouted his frustrations rather rudely before calmly responding.

"Oh do forgive me, I did not mean to imply that you were incapable. Just unwilling, which is perfectly acceptable. These roles are not suited for all types." He bowed his head apologetically. "There is no purpose in issuing a challenge as you have announced your preference to depart."

The feathered tail swept to the side and the dean turned to face Rendaz again, thought he remained in the doorway. "You'll have to forgive me if I cut this meeting short since I have business to attend to here still. I had planned on locating an ally against Professor Kale's Sionnach House this afternoon. It seems Professor Pai might be my only option at the moment." His voice quieted musingly and he seemed slightly disappointed. Though if he actually was, or if it was a show for Rendaz's sake, we will likely never know. "A pity, those Caora students looked promising.."

Quickly Od lifted his chin with a pleasant smile, as if catching himself before rambling off too much on an uninteresting subject. "Allow me to gather a kit of medicines, at least, to get you through your travels a ways. I understand if you prefer not to linger in such a disagreeable place for long, though I hope you'll at least consider remaining for the night. When would you like me to send for the Boatman?"
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Wed May 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Rendaz couldn't tell what annoyed him more: Od's pretentious attitude or his complete indifference to his threat to quit. Either way, he was literally fuming, not bothering to withhold the smoke spewing from between his gritted teeth. Incapable, unwilling, what point was there in trying to conceal it? When it really came down to matters, he knew they'd mean the same thing anyway.

He twitched slightly at the mention of Pai. He knew him. He'd seen him for only around ten minutes, yet he knew everything that he would need to know about him. So it was no surprise that he felt the need to snap back at him. "Whadd'ya mean you're taking that clueless pest over someone who..." He glared, looking in Od's direction, but not directly as his face. "...deserves it more?" he finally spat.

He paused for thought, unable to wrap his mind around exactly what the history professor was getting at. Was he suggesting that he could climb to higher places if he stayed? He returned to his defiant self at Od's following question, dismissing it all as hogwash. "If you don't mind, I'll build my own boat. I don't need some dying plank of wood takin' me who knows where."
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Thu May 12, 2011 5:59 pm

The dean eyed the rising smoke with mild interest as Rendaz threw his little hissy-fit. He had to contain his smirk when his comment hit right where he'd aimed it. He ignored Rendaz's slight against Hendry and/or the man's boat.

"Oh, you've met Professor Pai then? You're harsh, the man is not clueless." He had the decency to look amused by the accusation, however. "But.. It's not about who deserves what, the Mathematics Professor is merely the only other House Guardian available. Other than Professor Kale herself, of course. I do agree, though, that Professor Pai is perhaps not the obvious choice when plotting for a devious and dangerous rivalry."

Suddenly, Od's expression changed from dismissive to intrigued and he brought an index finger to tap thoughtfully over his mouth, looking for all the world as if the thought had just come to him. "Would you.. Well, there are four houses but--No, certainly I couldn't expect you to..." He shook his head, tactfully dismissing whatever he'd been about to ask the mechanics professor.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sat May 14, 2011 11:36 am

Rendaz narrowed his eyes as Od hinted his suggestion. "Expect me to what?" he snapped, ungraciously baring his teeth. Pausing, his eyes lit up with realisation as his frown twisted into an odd grin. A chuckle escaped his lips, devoid all of humour. "You're surely not hoping to... tempt me back, with a petty offer like that?" he sneered, unblinking. "It's too late now, boy, I've made up my mind. This academy is dead to me."

He turned his head away, as if in disgust, before hesitating and peering back curiously at the history professor. "...Just how much power does a guardian have anyway?" he asked, lowering his voice.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Sun May 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Od watched the exchange of expressions on Rendaz's face, and smiled guiltily and with amusement. "Oh, it seems I have been found out." He shrugged one shoulder and shifted his weight onto one hip languidly, tail sashaying behind him. "I am disappointed, though. I can honestly say, as much and as apparent though be our mutual disfavor, that I would have been intrigued to working with you in this regard."

A hand lifted to casually preen a wayward blue feather that hung by his ear and his gaze wandered the room.

"Guardians are volunteers to help and represent the students of their assigned houses. We check in on our house from time to time since the students live unchaperoned. It helps to divvy the workload for maintaining campus life." The feather came loose and he twirled the quill absently between his thumb and forefinger. His tone traveled from bored to insidious, and he shot a promising look towards his colleague. "But those roles are merely official. There exist house rivalries, for house points as well as simple pride. Eala will wage war on Sionnach. This is why I seek a formidable ally from one of the remaining houses."

The dean watched Rendaz carefully.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue May 17, 2011 5:39 pm

An almost unreadable expression was displayed on Rendaz's face as Od explained the duties of a House Guardian. He seemed to be contemplating his choices, yet at the same time, he'd often glance out into the adjacent room impatiently from time to time. "I didn't ask what a guardian was," he pointed out, still failing to keep eye contact. "I asked how much power. How much respect." He motioned to the mess around his room. "How much... freedom?"

His tongue flicked briefly around his lips as if reminiscing in absent-minded delight. "I assume you'll be needing someone with a lot more wit, then?" he mocked casually. Despite the fact his words were still ridden with contempt, Rendaz himself seemed to be in a rather positive mood, giddy, even, sporting a devillish grin that would occaisionally split to let out a few puffs of wispy, grey smoke.

"I care little for babysitting a bunch of rapscallions. But I do believe I own a few 'wing clippers' in that other room," he cackle musingly.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Wed May 18, 2011 6:48 pm

The dean tapped the tip of the feather against his chin while he watched Rendaz and came to lean one shoulder casually against the door frame. The mechanic professor's apparent inability to maintain eye contact intrigued him, so he tried to catch it any time their gazes passed. "Guardian is an abundant responsibility and due significant respect, granted. The more you lead in any place, the more respect you garner, and the greater influence you possess. Influence is power." He leaned there for a moment, thinking as his eyes swept quickly over the area as Rendaz's had, before pushing away from the wall again and returning further into the room. "What sort of freedom do you seek, Professor? Are your quarters not sufficient enough space?"

The fact that Rendaz had yet to force the history professor from the room seemed to be promising. That fiendish grin was baiting and Od got a markedly pleasant impression that despite their differences, an alliance might actually be remarkably interesting. A sly smile divulged this line of thought. "The students need no babysitting. Occasional and minimal guidance, perhaps, but I am not partial to this role either." As he took another step closer, the dean's voice allayed as if they were near ready to start talking tactics. "Howbeit.. wit would be appreciated. What say you, Professor? Has my offer seduced you yet? Tell me you don't want your own little brigade of students."
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Thu May 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Rendaz eyes lit up as Od spoke, seemingly garnering more and more ideas as the history professor explained the role. "Not that kind of freedom," he snapped irritably, although his expression would say otherwise. "I mean the freedom to do what I want without having a horde of geese whinging at me about it."

Rendaz's scheming expression betrayed his line of thought - the answer clear before he'd even said it. Despite this, he frowned and shook his head. "You wouldn't. Not when your precious Everly's out there thinking less of me the more she sees this room," he added with a spit, motioning beyond the doorways. He'd wondered if she was still there, lingering in the corridors, fretting about the little garbage tip in his room. He touched upon this thought only very briefly - there were more important matters at hand. "It all seems fishy to me. A little too contrived, maybe?" Finally catching Od's eye, he raised his eyebrow, skeptically.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Sun May 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Od was amused watching the scheming and inspired expressions light up on Rendaz's face, and knew he'd won.

"Wouldn't I. You'll notice, Professor, that while the Mistress was displeased with the appearance of your quarters, she made no inhibitions. They may remain."

When Rendaz finally caught Od's eye, the dean met it and his smirk grew. He hummed thoughtfully when Rendaz began to question the integrity of his offer, but opted out of a well-thought-out response. Surely, the mechanics professor would have another quip to return if he did, and Od felt confident that the fish was baited and hooked, so to speak.

"A stratagem, perhaps, but an honest offer. I'll see to the paperwork then, shall I, Professor?" He tilted his head briefly, hinting a curt and formal nod.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Thu May 26, 2011 11:02 am

Rendaz nodded briefly and halfheartedly at his insistence on Everly. Frankly, it seemed that he was only trying to make up excuses - he already knew that he'd never get along with that Mistress. At least, not after she'd almost let him fall in the vestibule.

"Paperwork?" he echoed immediately after hearing Od's question. "I was expecting something a little more..." He made a face, making a gesture with one hand. "...celebratory?" At this word, a slight 'crack' could be heard from his chest. Despite being nearly unable to feel it, the morbid expression on the mechanics professor's face would say otherwise. He'd almost forgotten his ribcage was cracked, on the very same day, no less. "I'm sitting back down," he flatly stated, stepping back to his bed, giving Od an expectant glance as he rested himself down again.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Fri May 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Odqura raised an eyebrow when Rendaz made a comment about celebrating. The follow-up 'crack' drew his gaze towards Rendaz's ribcage and he almost pouted.

"Paperwork first, partying to follow." He approached the mechanics professor again, an expression of concentration making itself at home on his features. "I daren't assume you are quite ready for any sort of decent festivities just yet, Professor." He tilted his head thoughtfully to the side and eyed Rendaz who was wearing one of his perpetually displeased expressions, and the dean smirked. "What sort of celebration would you have organized?"

The dean leaned forwards and extended one hand towards Rendaz's torso to make sure the crack hadn't been something very serious shifting.

(( uhm, let me know if you want his injury to get real serious, otherwise, I'll assume it's manageable. BUT if you want him to need surgery or something, say so~ xD ))
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sun May 29, 2011 1:08 pm

"'Course I can," he snapped instantly, comfying himself on the still upright position. Tapping his claws briefly on his chin, he wondered. "Maybe some steak...," he mused, still failing to crack a smile. "And hot spas... And drinks too. Preferably lava." However, he gave a dismissive wave of his hand, as if there very idea of it was impossible.

Staring at Od's intruding hand, he didn't attempt to move away as it was touched. "I'm fine," he insisted, rather angrily. Pausing, he looked at the professor quizzically. "If I weren't, I wouldn't be a guardian, now would I?"

((Naaarh, nothing really serious. Just didn't want to lose track of the fact he probably shouldn't be standing XD ))
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Odqura hummed as he listened to Rendaz, fingertips prodding gingerly at the bruised area. All felt okay still, which was a relief.

"Steak, yes. Spas.." The dean shrugged one shoulder as he straightened back up. "We'll see what we can do for spas. But lava? No promises." He crossed his arms over his chest and his tail swept the floor behind him. Mental notes were taken. Even if they didn't actually throw a celebration--though Od saw no reason why they shouldn't; any reason for a decent party is a good reason--it never hurt to know a person's preferences. His gaze traveled over Rendaz a couple more times, but he didn't think there was much more he could do for the professor at this time.

"Well, you seem to be correct. You are as fine as you can be in your position." He glanced briefly behind him towards the door, before tilting his head back at Rendaz. "Is there anything else you require immediately, Professor?"

If there wasn't, he had that paperwork to attend. And perhaps a bit more mice en place for another mate later.

(( Okay. c: I'm not sure where else to go with this~ If it's coming to an end here though, I'm maybe going to have Od poking in on Rendaz's threads randomly & briefly to 'check up' on his new patient >3> keke ))
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:07 pm

No promises? No doubt a feathery way of saying 'Not on your life, pal'. He'd already learned that the academy was too stubborn to admit its own incompetence, and paid little heed to it.

As the professor glanced at him, he raised hand to pause him. "Just one favour," he hissed, eyeing him suspiciously. "Speak nothing of this to anyone else. I am in perfect health, that is all they need to know." The last thing he needed from anyone right now was mockery, or even worse, pity. As he said this, he tapped his claws impatiently on the side of the bed, occaisonally glancing towards the door as if expecting his departure.

((By all means feel free!)
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Odqura looked amused by the pride in Rendaz's request. "Patient-Doctor confidentiality, my prevalent comrade," he reminded with a mannerly nod. "But if your condition changes, please do call for me with haste. I would hate to lose a new confederate before the battles begin." He winked, and sparingly hoped it might freak the other professor out just a touch.

Rendaz's not entirely infrequent glances towards the doorway were not missed by the dean. He smiled to himself and took the hint. With a second farewell nod, he turned swiftly and made his way from his patient.

"I look forward to working with you in the future, Professor Rendaz." He paused so that the mechanics professor wouldn't miss the playfulness in his tone. "Even if you won't."

Needlessly adjusting the black bag dangled over his arm, Od finally took his leave, heading immediately for his office to take care of that paperwork, properly pleased with how that all had turned out.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Rendaz rolled his eyes when Od implied that his condition was life-threatening, duly unaffacted by the statement. "Yeah, whatever," he snorted at Od, waiting for him to just leave already. He had no reason to form a friendship, it wouldn't provide him much benefit anyhow. What use was history as a lesson anyhow? What was past had already passed, there was no point brining it up again.

Grumbling to himself irritably, he settled into a lying down position on his side, staring at the wall, unable to wrap his mind over what had occured that day.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2