The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

CAKE TIME!

2 posters

Go down

CAKE TIME! Empty CAKE TIME!

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Andraste followed Everly, happily skipping, wanting to see what this substance called cake was. "Mistress, I just got this dress, is there a way to fix it once I'm in a new dress? My mommy made it for me before ..... um..." she looked down, "Before the spell went wrong." she whispered. She was happy that the woman wasn't mad at her, and she seemed to be enjoying herself again already.

"Mistress Everly, why would Shiver want to hurt me or my animals?" she asked watching as the three animals were trailing after her once more. She gave a giggle as the kitten jumped on the puppy who started to run around in circles under the tables.

Back to top Go down

CAKE TIME! Empty Re: CAKE TIME!

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:00 am

Before he left the vestibule, Owen briefly looked back at the tank to find it void of that rather peculiar creature. Maybe something had scared him? He didn't linger on the thought for long, it was overshadowed by something much, much more important.

Cake.

He was following a couple of yards behind Everly and Andraste, leaving the two of them to discuss their own girly business. At her question about Shiver, he rolled his eyes a little. "Because they're annoying..." he muttered under his breath. He'd never really taken a liking to young, cute animals. Half the time, they were spoilt, attention seeking brats, and the other half, they were either sleeping or throwing up.

Upon reaching the breakfast room, he peered around. "Where's the cake?" he asked, not minding whether or not he'd interrupted a conversation.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:33 pm

As the small group drew close to the breakfast room, the door swung open in front of them. Inside the room were a bunch of small round tables. The back wall was filled with windows that overlooked the breakfast patio and onto the courtyard. The sun shone through the windows, filling the room with a warm orange glow. Everly rested her hand on Andraste's upper back and gently ushered the student in.

"Well dear, Shiver is very much an animal himself." She motioned with her free hand to one of the many empty tables.

"Have a seat," she said to the students. She smiled at Owen, ignoring the possible rudeness in his tone. "I'll bring the cake." With that the headmistress left the students alone in the room while she hurried to the kitchen to see what kind of sweets she could find.
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 173 cm
Weight : 53 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/32021409#/d49g3u1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down