The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Books. Books Everywhere!

3 posters

Go down

Books.  Books Everywhere! Empty Books. Books Everywhere!

Post  Lunasola Fri May 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Practically dragging Alicia the entire way, it was no surprise that the pair of them became lost a few times along the way, mostly because Lunie had been blabbing all the way, hardly paying attention to the path before him.

"Harry's not dangerous," he assured her, giggling. "Well, she might be, but that's not the point." As if by a miracle or dumb luck, the blonde opened the door, revealling shelves upon shelves with books upon books.

Lunie bounded into the room immediately, beckoning his new friend in. He didn't mind much if somebody was already there, and he was already travelling towards the nearest shelf. Wanting to impress her a bit, he took out the largest book he could find, quickly scanning the cover. Dik... tee...on.... arry? Shrugging, he held up the book for Alicia to see, struggling to keep is steady. "Look! See! Is my favourite book!" he called excitedly.

((suppose anyone can join if they feel like it.. x3))
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Books.  Books Everywhere! Empty Re: Books. Books Everywhere!

Post  Alicia Harper Sat May 14, 2011 3:51 am

Alicia stumbled, her blue cons making that rough squeek against the floor of the corridor, as she was pulled along by Lunie.
she listened to his blabbing though looking around at the same time trying to memorise paths and being confused at the similar corridors that they had probably already went through.

Alicia gasped when she saw the library her eyes wide beneath her glasses.
"oh my...." she said speechlessly looking all over in a daze.
she jumped as she was swept back to reality by Lunie's excited shouts.
"wha?" she adjusted her glasses which had riden down her nose when she looked up
"dic-shun-ary?" she read off the cover "ehehehe," she smiled "and a very helpful book it is"

she walked into the huge room completely amazed
she had never imagined it to be so big from what the scientist had explained

((yes join in people and meet Alicia! >:L))
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Height : 155cm
Weight : 66kg

http://istar120.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Alicia-Harper-260003634

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun May 15, 2011 6:14 pm

The book was getting rather heavy now, and Lunie carefully returned it to the shelf where it came from. At Alicia's amazement, he tilted his head slightly. "Have you not been in a leebrawry before?" he asked curiously, his wide green eyes peering at all the bookshelves. "Me either," he eventually admitted, giggling.

Scuffling closer to her, as if being merely metres apart would cause him to because lost again, he clung to her arm with one hand. "...What books do you want to read?" he asked, unsure where to start.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Mon May 16, 2011 8:35 am

"nope, this is my first time" Alicia replied
she glanced around some more till Lunie grasped her arm.
she wasn't used to so much close contact in one day but decided it must be a feluis thing.
"mythology, i guess," also unsure but remembering thats what the scientist always mentioned when talking about her reason of birth or something "i wonder where to find them."
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue May 17, 2011 6:06 pm

"Mythology?" he echoed, rolling the word around on his tongue, much like a new taste. Deciding that he approved of it, he gave an enthusiastic grin. "I really wish I knew where it was!" he gasped, running forward, letting go of Alicia. "...But I don't."

Smiling sheepishly, he ran towards a random section, selecting an average-sized book. Excitedly, he flipped through the pages, then frowned upon realising there weren't any pictures inside it. Slipping the book back into its rightful place, he gave a nervous glance at Alicia. "Maybe you can find good books? I not read so well..." he admittedly, anxiously drawing circles on the floor with his feet.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Fri May 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Hryshen wandered the corridors, not caring where she ended up as long as there were more people for her to meet. She opened one door to find a huge library, "Wow....." She blinked before realizing something, "BOOKS!. HUndreds of thousands of books!" She clapped her hands in excitement, and went inside more.

She wandered from section to section looking for books that she'd find interesting. "So many to choose from." She was so excited, to the point of not noticing anyone else there.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Drawing and Reading

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Fri May 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Alicia tilted her head and smiled "ehehehe well lets wander about till we find it!"
she grinned as if the idea was great and started looking at the section Lunie had picked a book from then quickly moved on to the next section and the next kneeling down this time to see the books on the bottom shelf till she noticed someone else moving about who definetly could not be Lunie since Lunie was yellow and fuffy
she stood up to get a better look and proceced the thought in her head on what to do
she flustered for a moment then decided to greet the creature with the peculiar face and tail
"h-hello" Alicia stuttered her shyness caught up to her and she flattened her dress selfcautiously as she did earlier and pushed her glasses up even when they had not fallen down any "uhm..." not sure if she got the nymph's attention
she turned to see if Lunie was nearby
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sat May 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Lunie was following closely behind Alicia - you'd think he was attatched to her by an invisible life support cord. Peering around her shoulder, he noticed the presence of another peculiar creature, nothing quite like what he had ever seen before. True to his nature, curiousity got the better of him, as he scooted around Alicia for a closer inspection. By 'closer inspection', I mean being a breath's length away from her arm. "Wooow," he drawled, eyeing her strange form up and down. He gestured for Alicia to come closer, still staring up Hyrshen. "You look so cute," he smiled approvingly.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Sat May 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Hryshen picked up another book before noticing other voices. She looked around and noticed a small, fuzzy?....being staring at her. She blinked, somewhat bewildered from being called cute out of the blue when she noticed the second child. "H...Hello...Who might you two be?" She smiled nicely at them, suddenly feeling glad to meet more people again.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Sat May 28, 2011 2:19 pm

Alicia went up behind Lunie cautiously, glad that he was here.
she seems nice! quick say something! shh im thinking Alicia argued in her head.
"i-i-I'm Alicia.... i'm a student here," Alicia said while avoiding eye contact "and this is Lunie, my friend and also a student." Alicia directioned to Lunie.
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun May 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Still gazing admiringly up at Hryshen, he gave a bashful wave as Alicia introduced the both of them. "We very good friends, yes," he added, nodding feverishly, emphasisng this by putting an arm around her back as she came near. "Are you student, yes?" he asked exitedly. "Are you Lucy? You look like a Lucy to me. Is a nice name," he smiled, twirling his finger around his tail absent mindedly, giving a quiet giggle.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Sun May 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Hryshen noticed the children's sy demeanor. She softened the tone in her voice slightly, "It's very nice meeting you...No, My name is Hryshen, I'm going to be the new Gym teacher." She laughed quietly, "I'm glad you're friends, having friends is very nice."

She felt a slight pang to hug them, they were both very cute children. She resisted the urge, so she didn't scare them or anything. She learned from experience with some people being TO friendly isn't always the best choice.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Tue May 31, 2011 5:04 am

Alicia smiled "it's nice to meet you too..." she turned her head looking at the books "we were just looking for books on mythology.... by any chance do you know where they are?"
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue May 31, 2011 11:13 am

Lunie beamed at Hryshen, almost shaking from sheer exitement. He was also grateful for her simplistic language - it seemed a lot of professors enjoyed using long, complicated vocabulary that he couldn't understand. "Thank you please very much, Hryshen-ee," he smiled, glancing at Alicia as she spoke.

"Mythloligy! Yes! We not find it anywhere," he sighed, glancing around at all the shelves again, wondering briefly how they would manage to reach the higher-up ones. He paused for a moment. "What is 'mythlogy'?"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Tue May 31, 2011 2:53 pm

Hryshen smiled at the two then looked at the bookshelves as they asked their questions. "Mythology? I don't quite know where, but i can help you look...." She laughed quietly, "Mythology is basically, information on....magical creatures. I, myself, am a nymph so I can definitely find info about my kind...though most of it is just stories, not all correct. Like, I remember reading about the mythical creature, Medusa. They depict Medusa as a horrible, ugly creatures with cold hearts. I once met a Medusa, she was fishing at the time, and she was very pretty and kind-hearted." She blinked a moment and held her hand to her mouth, "I'm sorry...I don't usually talk so much in one setting..." She laughed slightly embarrassed.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:54 am

"m...medusa, you say?" Alicia made a grim face"you met... a medusa..." she made a sound in her throat that sounded like a cough "ah..haha.ha i don't feel well can i go back to the dorm?" she turned to ask Lunie
releasing herself from Lunie's half hold on her back she began to walk to the door as if the task of finding books no longer interested her. "sorry Lunie, adventure another day."
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:11 pm

Lunie stared up in excitement at Hryshen, his ears perked with interest. "Magics? Like people here? Many magics here, but I not one of them." He looked slightly fearful at her description of Medusa, obviously way to immersed in the conversation. "I wonder if I meet one too...." He looked to Alicia as she coughed, worry showing in his eyes. "Alleeshaaar? But we only just start, and you have day-sleeping, you not go now!" Almost as quickly as his hold was released, he jumped forward to grab her arm again, wanting to tug her back. "We need to find mythonlonogoly! And we can read about all the pretty Medusa!" he pleaded, hoping to persuade her back.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Hryshen laughed quiet then looked worridly at Alicia. "Oh dear, I must have said something wrong....If it's any good, my encounter was 122 years ago. I was just coming out of my sea squirt years. My mental state was like a three-year-old then and i was quick to judge. This women appeared and was fishing....she caught one of my friends and so I went to her and asked to let him go...She did and very politely....I was curious then, cause it was my first time meeting someone who had a similar body structure to that of the other nymphs so I asked questions. From what I remember, she said she was a Medusa...but then it could've just been her name...or something that sounded like Medusa."
Hryshen gasped a moment taking out a water bottle and downed about half the liquid. "Sh...Shouldn't talk so much...in one time..."

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:39 pm

"thereth a difference in being thleepy and feeling thick Lunie" Alicia hissed baring her fangs as she talked. She really did't want to be angry at her first friend but right now she couldn't think, her mind had clouded over with too many thoughts and questions, none of them for the people there.
calming herself after realising she had been angry
"i'm not going to sleep, Lunie... i just... want to be alone for a bit, do you understand?"
she turned around and hugged Lunie then released his hand for a second time and started to walk to the door again.
without looking at her because she was sure she would not hold back petrifying her if she did Alicia calmly said "i have nothing to say to you Miss Hryshen... Apologies for my rude behaviour."

Alicia closed the door on her way out

((jumps to here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:04 am

Lunie stared with wide eyes at Alicia as she hissed, his hopeful smile dropping from his face. "..." Alicia's arm easily slid from his grasp when she moved, and his hands remained in much the same position even after there was nothing to hold.

When the door closed, Lunie still didn't move. With the same stunned expression on his face, he gave a glance at Hryshen. Wordlessly, he slunk towards the door, struggling to open it moments before he pulled it open and headed out.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down