The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

To Be A Friend

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To Be A Friend Empty To Be A Friend

Post  Hryshen Fri May 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Hryshen walked the corridors. She still felt horribly lost but was getting a hang of the place. She found it fun to be lost but always had an affinity to find her way back to her room. At the moment she didn't care to find her room. She liked exploring, finding new places to visit at other times. She left classrooms and of course living quarters alone, so she didn't barge into people's personal spaces.

She was just inside the main dining hall and was now heading towards what she thought was the music room. She hummed to herself, feeling slight lonliness, but kept walking.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Drawing and Reading

Back to top Go down

To Be A Friend Empty Re: To Be A Friend

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sat May 21, 2011 10:20 pm

The music room. As of yet, it was untouched. Of course, the so called music teacher that was rumoured hadn't arrived yet. The lazy bum. He'd deserve a special surprise just for being late. As Rendaz leaned of the door handle, he adjusted the screws with a pointy claw, unwinding them until the handle came loose and fell off, leaving just a hole that could be seen through to the other side.

"Ah! How'd you like this, sucker," he cackled, taking another device from his toolbox. It was simple in its design: a small grey box with a red button on it, wires that dangled from it was connected to a small battery. As he heard the sound of footsteps approaching, he quickly scrambled to hide this device, peering over at his shoulder at the newcomer. He raised his eyesbrows questionably. "Who th'eck are you?"
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Height : 168 cm
Weight : 82 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Rendaz-Flammy-326794937

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Sat May 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Hryshen had noticed the lizard-like man messing with something on the music room door. She had hurried her step slightly, not to much, but quickly slowed down when he noticed her. "E..Eh? I..I'm Hryshen. I'm the new gym teacher..." She smiled, standing where she was, unsure on whether he liked people near him. "It's very nice to meet you."

Hryshen cocked her head to the side at the door, "What were you doing to the music room? Were you fixing the door?"

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sun May 22, 2011 5:01 pm

"Eh? Oh, 'nother teacher," he nodded briefly. "I'm Professor Rendaz of Mechanics, and the Head Guardian of Caora," he introduced himself, smirking proudly. He turned his attention back to the door as she asked her question.

"Yeah... Yeah I'm fixing it," he lied, rolling his eyes as if it was already obvious. "Door handle's not working, so I'm replacin' it." As he said this, he pressed the grey box against where the hole was, quickly applying tape to all of the edges so that it stuck. "You can test it out if y'want," he offered, showing a smirk that was a little less than sincere. He stepped back to allow her space, grinning at the thought of the minor electrocution that would occur from pressing the button.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Sun May 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Hryshen blinked, "You want me to try it out for you? BUt....I always thought the fixer was always the one to test if they really fixed things..." She laughed nervously, "I'm sorry...i confuse myself sometime.....If you want, I guess I could try it out for you." She walked up to him. She laughed quietly when she saw that she was slightly taller than him.

She then looked over the small box, "You sure that's neccessary? It looks like a simple push and pull door....at least now it does...why did you put a button on it?"

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Wed May 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Rendaz raised an eyebrow at her apparent indecision. Why was she so hesitant to push the button? "Of course it's necessary!" he snapped, as if the answer should've been oh-so-obvious. He wasn't technically lying either - it was absolutely essential for the music teacher to recieve his little punishment.

"Don't you keep up with technology?" he snorted, leaning casually against the wall with one arm. "All doors are gonna be operated by this little device now. This is just the first of many. Y'should consider yourself damn privelleged!"
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Thu May 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Hryshen smiled, looking abit embarrassed, "I grew up where the only technology I ever saw was what fell in the water....and even then most of it didn't do anything." She looked at the small box with the button and shrugged, "I guess it wont be bad to try." She stood there a moment then pressed the button.

Quickly after pressing the button she jumped back. "Ow!...What was that?" She looked over at Rendaz with a look of genuine concern and curiosity. "I'm glad i was the one to try it...I don't know what would have happened if you pressed it...I wouldn't like for someone to get hurt."

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Thu May 26, 2011 9:11 pm

As Hryshen was shocked slightly, Rendaz gasped with mock surprise, hardly able to restrain himself from bursting into a fit of laughter. It wasn't her pain that amused him, but her complete naivety to the situation. "Yeah, it ain't meant to do that," he shook his head, frowning, although one could see his lip quivering a little. "Must be faulty wiring..." Walking over to the box, he proceeded to 'fix' it, although what he did was merely disconnect and connect the wires, tapping the side of it a few times. When he was finished, he stood back, eyeing her curiously. "...I think that'll do the trick," he stated, interested to see if she really would fall for it a second time.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Fri May 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Hryshen nodded, "That's good." She winced and took a water bottle out of her backpack. She took a sip and looked at Rendaz, "So...are you a teacher here? You don't seem like a student. I only just got here and so I don't know anyone." She laughed quietly, "I still feel somewhat awkward around people...its just not something I'm used to yet."

She sat down against a wall, "Sorry...that shock burned slightly." She sipped more out of the bottle then poured some water on her hand. "That's better," she mumbled.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sat May 28, 2011 1:17 pm

He rolled his eyes at Hryshen's question. "Didn't I just tell you?" he snorted, eyeing her up and down. Everything about her being, to her naivety, her appearance, her overly polite attitude screamed 'alien', but he didn't want to call her out on this, not wanting to dig himself into an argument. "Professor of mechanics," he said, putting emphasis on the last word to highlight its importance.

He looked surprised as she treated her little burn. "Ey? It's not that powerful," he pointed out, staring at her hand. Must be some sort of weird alien biology... "And you're a gym teacher? Have fun pushin' them students to do laps 'round the island," he said, grinning at the thought.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Sat May 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Hryshen looked up, her eye shining, "Mechanics? You're very lucky, Maybe you could help me understand more about it..." She looked down at her hand, "I...I'm not good with heat, makes me dry out and shocks have some heat. If i dry out I die..." She then laughed at his last comment, "Laps? No, I won't be that boring. I plan to give them more of an agenda then that."

She coughed, taking another sip out of her bottle. "Glad," she mumbled, "Glad that this place isn't to far from the beach....will need to go there once in a while."

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sun May 29, 2011 1:23 pm

He peered at Hryshen suspiciously, unable to comprehend why she just revealled the 'secret' of her death, especially to someone she had just met. He shook his head quietly to himself. She may had been a teacher, but she was just another student in a new and unfamiliar world. More fodder, quite simply.

"If you wanna learn mechanics, then you should'a taken the class," he shrugged, quite blandly. "But I don't teach nothin'. Other people learn. S'just trial and error." He blinked slightly at her last comment, and gave a snort. "Good for you." The scorn in his tone was apparent.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Sun May 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Hryshen blinked, slightly hurt at the apparant annoyance he showed. "Alright...I guess I'll just learn through experience.." She propped herself up, and used her tail for balance. "Do I bother you," she asked timidly, "you can tell me, I'll leave you alone if that's what you want." She smiled sweetly, "I actually envy you, you're alot interesting than I probably am.."

She finished her water bottle and put it in her bag. She searched for another bottle but found none. "Oh dear." A small creature then stuck its head out of the bag. It made an odd squeak-like sound which she answered, "No, I won't be fine inside."

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sun May 29, 2011 6:05 pm

Aggravated by her rather insensitive conversation, Rendaz stared with only slightly concealed frustration. Guess what, I'm not so glad to be thousands of miles away from the nearest volcano. I'm also not so glad I'll never be able to breathe fire again! Ah, but he knew inside it would've been so much more satisfying if he'd raged it out loud. All these withheld grievances probably weren't too healthy for him.

"Oh please, don't try and flatter me," he sneered raising his arm to adjust his non-existant hat. At her next action, he narrowed his eyes at the creature. "The hell? You talking to that thing?" he snarked, raising his eyebrow skeptically.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Mon May 30, 2011 1:33 pm

The creature, a small scaly lizard with a sort of ridge around it's head, crawled up Hryshen's arm and chattered at Rendaz. "That's not nice..." Hryshen scolded it, "I'm sorry...Psyikes doesn't very much like other reptiles." She tapped it's head making it flinch. "I found him when I got.....free." She said the last word quietly.

She quickly changed the subject, "U...Um.. Do you have a pet or anything? You dont seem like someone who would...though I wouldn't know."

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Mon May 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Rendaz stared blankly down at the lizard, frankly, having no interest whatsoever in him. He did sometimes research lizards in the darker hours of the day, but that was usually only for the female gendered ones. "Well good for him," he snorted, returning his glance to Hryshen. He rolled his eyes as she began to describe her past life again, geniunely not giving a toss. "Yeah, go write a book or something," he grumbled, although it would've been rather audible.

Thankfully, it didn't last long. "Pets?" He narrowed his eyes. "If you want some advice, then you never work with pets. Ever. Especially not with machiney," he added, curling his lip with distaste.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Mon May 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Hryshen nodded, "So you don't have a pet. Okay..." She looked at Rendaz with a slight intense stare. "I....I know," she said sounding more serious, "I know, I'm bothering you. Why don't you just say what you're thinking? You shouldn't hold in your thoughts." She held Psyikes around the waist in one hand holding her hand over his head, "Being insincere with others, means you're being insincere with yourself. Maybe that...maybe that's why you never feel happy around other people."

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Mon May 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Upon Hryshen's slight outburst, he blinked, surprised, but by no means overwhelmed. "And how long have you known me? Five minutes, give or take some?" he snapped, cross. "I suggest you start payin' attention to reality a little longer before you start makin' lousy judgements like that." Pausing for a moment, he grinned mockingly, a rather unclean row of teeth showing within. "Ain't that sincere 'nuff for ya?"
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Tue May 31, 2011 3:55 am

Hryshen took to account what Rendaz said. She had known that she usually did make to quick an assumption, but having it told to her gave her all the more reason to fix it. She nodded to him, "Actually, yes, it is, thank you." She smiled, feeling her goal to befriend this man become oddly more urgent to her. Even so, she planned to take it slow and not force it. She cleared her throat for a moment then, "Sorry if I was to quick to judge though..I hope...if anything we can be," she thought a moment, making sure shehad the right word, "aquaintances, if that isn't to much to ask."

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue May 31, 2011 10:57 am

Rendaz was relieved that his snarking didn't cause her to bite back - the least he wanted right now was a pointless argument detailing her fragile dignity. Actually, it was quite the opposite reaction. Was he imaganing this, or we she requesting some sort of friendship? He eyed her up and down suspiciously before answering. "Hey, you're a colleague, I don't have that much of a choice," he answered, still peering at her. "Whatever floats your boat though..." He gave her a warning glance. "...Just as long it doesn't sink mine."
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Tue May 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Hryshen felt relieved, she didn't drive him to hate her, and that was all she cared about. She nodded, "I don't get in the way...and if you ever need help with anything, I'll be glad to help." She took her hand off of Pysikes head, who had calmed down, having nothing to look at, and put him back in a soft pocket of her bag. "It'll be nice working with you Professor Rendaz." She felt somewhat awkward addressing him so formally but she was more scared of addressing him to friendly, to change it.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue May 31, 2011 8:24 pm

Rendaz glanced at her with interest, absent mindedly wrapping his boa around his finger. "Anything?" he snorted, briefly reminded of his other assistant, Aethera. The two were no doubt alike in their demeanour... Peering down at the strange creature, he frowned. "For a start, there's a strict no-animals regulation in my classroom -and- my den," he pointed out tartly, waving a dismissive hand in the general direction of the bag. He'd first implented it after a specific pink lemur had invaded some of his more private studies...

"And also," he added, giving a glance towards the door 'handle' very briefly. "No touchin' my machinery without my say-so. I don't think I can trust you near this stuff," he added, grinning, but there was a rather mocking tone in his voice.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Tue May 31, 2011 8:53 pm

Hryshen shook her head, "Oh there is no worry about Psyikes. I'm keeping him in my room, and my room alone, unless I let him out. He doesn't like people much, let alone reptiles." She then nodded, "I can do that. I never touch other people's things anyway unless allowed." She smiled to herself, thinking but not ultimately deciding that he cared for her some, since she had hurt herself with his button, but she didn't hold her breath.

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Rendaz nodded briefly, not putting much faith into her words. They seemed genuine, but he knew well enough that just about anyone had the capacity to be a complete ditz, and she hadn't done much to prove herself otherwise. If things went well, then she hopefully wouldn't be nclined to visit him often, lest he expand the 'No animals' rule a little further. Peering at her up and down, he narrowed his eyebrows thoughtful. "Don't you have somewhere else to be?" he asked, changing the subject.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hryshen Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Hryshen blinked, "Anywher....no not really. I don't have much to do till the next semester comes. So far, I've been exploring or reading. Not much else really." She looked down a mix of boredom and slight despair showed through her face. "It's funny...that you come to a new place you never even knew about till a month ago and still you have nthing to do." She looked down the hall then back at Rendaz, "Do you, by chance, know where there might be a swimming pool or something is?"

Hryshen
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next