The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning...

Go down

A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning... Empty A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning...

Post  Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:54 am

Sebastian nodded, he expected this. He let Ludolf shift out as the wolf, "Good evening Dean Kale." Ludolf greeted as he stretched following the woman, "According to Sebastian, my name is Ludolf, pleasure to meet you." Ludolf wasn't very talkative, but he liked to be the pack leader when he had a group of wolves around him, and usually they aloud him to shift in as the pack leader for the short time he was around.

I wonder if there are any wolves around here... I also wonder if Mademoiselle Kale will be accepting of you Ludolf, please just be polite...

I'm not stupid... or should I say I'm not Vlad, put some faith in me, we both know I can handle this, remember if it wasn't for me you'd be fighting Vlad off a lot more often. When Ludolf was around, Vlad didn't try to force his way out, mostly because Vlad didn't like messing with Ludolf. So when Ludolf and Vlad were together, there was a lot less tension as the two enjoyed working together, for the most part. The only problems that arose were between Ludolf's instincts and Sebastian's brains.

((Sorry for the repost, but I thought it belonged here...))

Back to top Go down

A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning... Empty Re: A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning...

Post  Kale Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Kale was immediately ready to take off when she felt the shift in the air around Sebastian. Her survival for the past 107 years had depended on fast reactions and predicting danger. She was not panicked, however, but more reserved and detached as she observed this so called 'Ludolf' with an unimpressed gaze.

"'Allo, Ludolf." She pronounced the name carefully around her slightly Parisian accent. The point of not mentioning a reciprocated pleasure of meeting was a resounding silence. In her mind, Kale started putting the pieces together. Sebastian had turned into the Ludolf, it was possible that Hendry had seen something like this earlier, and that is why the boat man had been so apprehensive. Maybe this dog was not as stable as it seemingly was right now. She did remember hearing Hendry saying something about losing control. As she mulled it over, Kale sighed and shook her head. Eh, she'd see and fought weirder.

"So, what's your species? Some sort of shifter with a multi-personality disorder?" Being sensitive about questions was not Kale's strong suit. The rain was just starting to come down.

(( No, it's good that you posted here, since we have moved location. Now we just continue. ))
Kale
Kale
Admin

Height : 157 cm
Weight : 2.6 kg

http://fav.me/d62hutp

Back to top Go down

A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning... Empty Allow me to inform you...

Post  Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:20 pm

"Dean Kale, it's not exactly common for someone with his genetics to have multi-personality disorder, it's really just the fact that he's tried to suppress his genetics. I guess I should tell you what his genetics are... he's a mix of a vampire and werewolf. Obviously I'm his werewolf half. He suppressed us so much when he was younger because he was trying to hide, that we actually got our own personalities as his genetics needed some help taking over. Vlad, as he named him, was out earlier, 'bit of a jack ass, pardon my language. Vlad survives on the need for blood and cares about nothing else. Sebastian, of course, is the brains of this operation, and the original personality. I am more pack oriented, pack and instinct. I typically insist on being alone, and trying to create our own pack, where he really tries to think things through. We actually get along more than he and Vlad do... mostly because I don't present danger. I don't attack unless attacked." Ludolf explains, he was very calm. "If you're worried about Hendry's fear, it was actually Vlad that made the problems. Sebastian was letting me sleep, and Vlad took the chance to push him out of control. We don't exactly get along with Vlad, he's unstable."

Ludolf stretched out as best as he can as he walks. He didn't quite mind the rain as he would just shake himself off afterword, he finally slips out of Sebastian's cloths, and manages to get them into the backpack, as well as get the backpack back on. It was hard, but he had managed in a short amount of time. "I'll stay out until I get to his room or a private place Dean Kale, I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate seeing Sebastian naked, plus, I'm sure it would put him into a state of shock causing him to cry... and that's not fun at all."

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning... Empty Re: A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning...

Post  Kale Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Kale huffed and flipped her bangs aside. The rain was irritating her, she disliked being wet.

"My good sir, I get what you are saying, but I am the science teacher, genetics are part of my forte. And genetics, pup, do not act that way. In any case, I can not be sure, and I will not argue over the genetic code and tendencies of a Vampire-Werewolf. I don't really care as long as you all behave yourselves." The harpy flicked her wings to cast off the collecting water. She would not be able to fly for a while after all. "And Vlad be warned. I'm not tolerant to jack-assery. I am not opposed to eating human, dog or vampire." Kale turned to grin at the wolf. "They all taste the same to me." She then watched slightly curious as the wolf somehow maneuvered the clothes around. "You do not know much of Harpies if you think I would be bothered about nakedness, but I shall thank you all the same for your consideration. Please take care to not mentally scar the students with any mishaps in the future." The Dean kept walking, thinking about this new revelation of Vlad and Ludolf.

"Tell me, Ludolf, will you two be making many appearances, and should I honestly be keeping a close watch on this Vlad? We cannot be having him attacking anyone on the island in his need for blood, we should have to be forewarned and accommodations will have to be arranged." Kale tapped her chin lightly, not sitting comfortably on the fact of having to cater. Then, she had an idea. "How often, and what, do you guys have to eat? There is the possibility of me sharing the rewards of my hunts with you."
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning... Empty that dumb @$$ named Vlad...

Post  Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:51 pm

"Well, Vlad is an idiot... we do our best to keep him under control, and we try not to let him out. If he does manage to get out, best thing to do is to detain him until Sebastian and I can get control again. He's a real problem, but we normally can keep him under control. As for our diet, well, Sebby and I need blood on both the full and new moon to be able to sustain Vlad enough so that Seb can have control and not be sick. Other than that, we just eat normal human food. That's usually my thing, I hunt for food, perhaps we could go on a hunt together sometime." He was working backward on the questions, "As for mentally scaring the children, you don't have to worry, I don't let Sebastian out until after we're in a secure area."

Tell that b**** to f*** off!

Ludolf and Sebastian roll their eyes, not bothering to listen to the screaming vampire. They really blamed his temper at the fact that he didn't have a girl to screw around with. Partly because Sebastian was who he was (shy), and Vlad wasn't exactly the nicest person to get along with. Vlad could be smooth if he wanted to, but he really had to want something to be that smooth and manipulative rather than a jack @$$.

At least she seems understanding, but she doesn't look too happy with the rain... she probably can't fly in it...

Genius Sebby. Ludolf suppressed a snicker at Sebastian's ability to state the obvious.

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Kale laughed. "You talk so highly of him. Maybe I should like to meet this mysterious man. As for your blood, I can take the time to bring you back some food, or I can show you a suitable spot to lurk about for food. It's difficult though, as sometimes we need to leave the island for hunts, we should go together then, we could make the most of it." She paused before adding an after thought. "Oh course, everything I do comes with a price, you'd need a decent trade per meal." The harpy stuck her tongue out at the wolf playfully to give the comment a light-hearted tone even though she was perfectly serious.

"And on a side note, you'll want to get Sebastian back and in some proper clothes before we go to see the Headmistress."
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning... Empty Well, I'm broke so...

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:43 am

"If it's money you're after, you have the last of it. I'm sure we could arrange something though."

The wolf gave a long stretch, "I'll change back in the forest before we get there... seb probably won't be too happy to find his body soaking wet, but at least his cloths should be dry... if his stupid water repellent spell didn't wear off his backpack..."

Ludolf was starting to spell like a wet dog, and that was beginning to bother him. "damn rain..." he mumbled.

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Kale's grin stretched into a dangerously amused line.

"Oh, no. Money doesn't really do me that much good. I have a little pet deer that's quite good at repairing and making anything I should need. What I've already collected form you shall go towards the school. After all, it was the school's letter you lost." The harpy chuckled. "Now, if it's on my own time that I help you, I would require something of more use to me. Although at the moment, I'm not sure you have a talent that I would be interested in, to be honest."

Kale tapped her chin as if in thought about this teachers possibly uselessness.

((xD Kale's so mean, I apologize. Her thoughts are really not mine. ))
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning... Empty I feel like I'm flying...

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:41 pm

As the two continued to walk in the rain, which was falling harder. He looked up seeing a bird trying to fly. As his stomach rumbled he took a dash at a nearby tree, digging his claws in, he jumped from tree to tree and he launched into the air grabbing the poor bird. He landed in the nearest tree before bouncing back down from tree to tree before sitting and wagging his tail, the dead bird in his mouth, it was quite a large bird, that had been trying to make its way home...

He set it down on the ground and looked up at Kale, "Would you like some?"

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Kale narrowed her eyes and stopped walking as she watched the display Ludolf put in to his hunt. She crinkled her nose and hissed lightly as the wolf dropped it's prey on the ground and offered her some. She was not opposed to the hunt, or found it particularly disgusting, but it did not sit right with her to eat something that had been caught in a mouth.

"No. I don't eat foul à la drool." Kale's wings flapped once in slight indignation, she didn't like eating the fellow feathered much anyway. She looked off into the forest where she could hear a few distant heart beats. Roaming sheep, maybe. "I'll catch something more to my liking should I feel famished." Sighing, Kale ruffled her hair with a hand quickly. The rain was making her bangs stick to her face in an irritating manner. "Let us just be off. I tire of this weather." And with renewed effort, the Harpy made off towards the school, hopping over the collecting puddles in a bird-like fashion.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning... Empty Teasing the boy

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Ludolf grinned as he got to eat his catch, "Next time, I'll be sure to find a way to not catch it with my mouth." he quickly finished eating his catch, before leaving what he didn't eat (mostly feathers and bones) in the grass by the trees figuring something some other animal would be able to enjoy it. He used his paw to knock off feathers, and he ran to catch up with Kale, letting his body run all out. He comes to a halt beside Kale and begins walking next to her quietly. "Do we have a place that I could possibly switch back, or would you rather just see Sebby naked...?"

YOU BETTER NOT!

Afraid of showing her your P****?

Shut it Vlad!

Ludolf just snicked a little.

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Kale glanced down at the wolf as it came up beside her but she never slowed her pace. An eyebrow raised at the small snickering.

"I couldn't care less where you change. It's totally up to you guys." The harpy rolled her eye. "I doubt he's really that impressive anyway, and it's not like we can have a kid." This comment was accompanied by a short and rough laugh. "Should you decide to wait, and save Sebastian what would surely be an embarrassing situation, we have a bathroom in the hall way just to the right of the vestibule. From there, we can proceed up the stairs and meet the Headmistress."

Kale's face lit up upon distinguishing the top of the tallest tower, her own room to call home, on the horizon, rising from between the trees. Walking that much faster towards dry, ceiling covered rooms, the harpy had a bubble of playfulness. Breaking out into a run, she called back over her shoulder.

"Race you to the front entrance!" Kale cackled and pushed on through the pelting rain, wings flapping occasionally on bounds over large puddles to propel the light body even farther. Owl feet touched ground only to push off again. It wasn't really flying, but something close to it. "Pressé pressé, petit chiot!"

(( Kale says "Hurry hurry, little puppy!" in the last line. It's French, her original language, and sometimes she uses short phrases. ))
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning... Empty Don't underestimate me!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:42 am

"Unterschätzen Sie nicht mich Eule!" he grumbled under his breath, before he took off after her full speed. Like any wolf, he used his full body staying low to the ground as he raced to catch up with her. His muscles were finally loosening up as he ran full out. She had a head start, but Ludolf hoped that he could be fast enough to catch up with the Harpy and overtake her.

((Don't underestimate me owl - German, his native language. He figured since she used french, he'd speak german))

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Kale was quick on her feet, but with the rain ruining her feathers and being grounded, the wolf was bound to overtake her. 'Hmm, no, no, we can't have that, now can we?' So with a grin, she admittedly tried to cheat. Spinning on of of her bounds, she faced the wolf who was now hot on her heels. With a large flap and a dose of elemental influence, pale wings sent a great gust of raindrop-filled wind with the intention of bludgeoning and slowing the werewolf. Kale was already making the full circle around before she really saw the effect of such abuse. Cackling, the bounding resumed with new effort. She could see the front steps.

(( realistically, the wolf would win in this case, since Kale can't fly. Besides, she's cheating. xD I wont consider it god-modding if you want Ludolf to catch up/pass her. ))
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning... Empty Cheating...????

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Ludolf quickly closed his eyes and tried to move out of the most of it, he slowed his pace for only a few seconds as he shook his head and kept going, pushing himself to the limit as he began to overtake the woman. The water on his fur didn't seem to really affect him more than a few extra pounds of dead weight, which he took as a challenge in itself. He was very happy running.

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Kale hissed as Ludolf started passing her, but this really was too much fun to stay irritated. Instead, maybe she could just get a lift. Smirking wickedly, Kale kicked off the ground, tilting herself to the side. With wings open, she came down upon her target, talons outstretched. With a great deal of care to not puncture the skin, the harpy managed to get a grip on the wolf's back. Crouching close to the body beneath her, Kale tangled her fingers into the fur, loose knees allowing the movement of Ludolf's back to go mostly unhindered. Wings were braced, angled to slice through the air, and her eye squinted against the rain. She was a slight 5 pounds extra added to the werewolf, and their speed was still impressive. The front entrance to the school was fast approaching.

(( Little god modding with permission. ))
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning... Empty Free ride

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:38 pm

"Enjoying yourself Frau Kale?" the wolf asked not faltering. He didn't mind the extra weight. "Do you just have to push the doors open, or do they open out... or let me put it this way, am I going to have to stop in order to not hurt myself?" He actually liked Kale's weight on him, even if it was a slight amount, it was still resistance. His paws were fairly close to the steps. It was just a couple of yards, he would be able to jump the stairs in a leap or two, but he needed to know if he needed to slow down before his leap, at this speed, they would have to go through the doors in order to stop.

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:44 pm

"I am, actually, thanks for asking." Kale made a noise akin to giggling. "As for the doors, they swing out, and it would be very ill-mannered of you to run into our Headmistress." The harpy's grin could be heard in her voice as her muscles tightened in preparation, noticing how close they were to the steps. If the dog didn't slow right now, they was a strong chance that they would run in to the castle doors. She leaned her mouth down closer to the wolf's ear. "Don't get hurt, now."

Making her decision, joints pivoted and wings broadsided the wind rushing past them. Kale herself was snapped back by the force, and her muscles felt the familiar strain. Fur brushed along her hand as her fingers let lose, talons releasing their grip. The harpy watched as the werewolf's body slid from beneath her, continuing on it's predicted path. Flapping once, Kale dug her feet into the rain-sodden earth and slid a small distance, legs bending to absorb the shock. Coming to a stop in a crouching position with knees spread, she had to brace her body with a hand in front of her to keep from falling face first into the mud. As it was already, her feet and right arm had now been splashed with the wet dirt, she didn't want to be covered. Kale kept her head up to admire the outcome of Ludolf.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning... Empty And... HE STICKS THE LANDING!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Planting his foot at the bottom of the stair, he absorbed most of the speed, thrust himself up, with a half turn to try to rid some of the energy, and slid backwards, stopping just short of the door. The wolf seemed to grin as he now shook his wet body back and forth, to try to get most of the wetness off his body so Sebastian wouldn't have to whine, and then have Vlad throw a b**** fit at him about how much of a baby he is being.

Sebastian's soul was just waking up, he usually took the opportunity to sleep when Ludolf was out, mostly for the fact that he didn't have to worry about Vlad. This is usually the reason that Ludolf was usually found in Sebastian's bed if the man was sleeping, and if not, Ludolf had swapped out, and Sebastian was laying there naked.

Vlad was inspecting Kale F***ing her might actually be fun... I might even let her be on top if I get the chance...

Both Sebastian and Ludolf yelled at him KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS!

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Kale rose slowly, shaking her head as she smiled.

"I gotta give it to you, pup. Maybe you're not completely talentless." Kale scoffed, turning her head slightly to the right. Wings moved slightly, rearranging feathers to lay flat once again, and the harpy planted both hands on her hips. Just as her hand made contact with the skin of her hip, she closed her eye in irritation and cursed herself silently. Opening her eye, she looked down, pulling her hand away. A decent amount of mud was now smeared over her bare midriff and the top of her biker shorts.

"Tch. How annoying." Kale flicked her wrist, flinging off some of the filth on her hand. She then proceeded to try and wipe off some of the mud from her body, running her hands down over her calves, trying to clean her legs, then attempting to scrap off the dirt she had so carelessly splattered over her stomach. It really wasn't any use though, with her hands already covered in mud. She spoke to Ludolf without looking up.

"Do try to clean up some. We must try not to track filth into the vestibule."

Giving up, Kale decided to condemn her shirt. Since the thing really was large patch of red fabric held on by two belts, one at the neck and one at bottom of her ribcage, it was simple enough to loosen the bottom belt (after moving Sebastian's money - which was now also soaked - from the shirt to tuck into the top of her shorts. 'Stupid lack of pockets.'). Kale took the bottom of the red fabric and tore a good couple of inches off. Holding the piece in her mouth, the lower belt was readjusted to higher on her ribcage, holding the red fabric in place once again. With this new rag, and with the prolonged rain, it was possible to see pale skin once again. Nodding to herself, pleased for the time being, Kale advanced to the large front doors. She glanced to Ludolf.

"Ready?"
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning... Empty Covered in mud...

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:14 am

"As clean as I can get in this body Frau Kale." He looked relatively clean, a little bit of mud on his chest and paws, but he had managed to get most of it off thanks to the pouring rain. Mud didn't really cling to his fur as it were. He did try to get most of it off, he'd probably leave slightly dirty footprints that he figured Sebastian would probably have to take care of in order to keep his nose out of trouble.

He had to wait for Kale to open the door, unless he wanted to potentially scar someone for life that just so happened to be in the hallway, which wouldn't be fun as Ludolf knew that Sebastian was already being watched. The wolf would've liked to be able to do his own thing, like run out in a pack, or actually have the opportunity to teach, but he didn't know what he'd be able to do, if he did get a class, it would probably interfere with Sebastian's classes, and it would just be a mess.

Despite being in the same body, the three entities were actually able to keep thoughts to themselves, and the teaching with Ludolf was one of his secret thoughts. He figured Sebastian didn't need to know, the boy was too soft, and would feel bad, and he would try to fix it, and Vlad, well Vlad would probably harass him every waking moment that Sebastian was teaching, rubbing it in his face that it should be him with the teaching job and not Sebastian, that was also something that he didn't want to face.

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Kale pursed her lips together in displeased thought as she looked over Ludolf. She then sighed.

"I guess it will have to do then, though I doubt she will not be happy." Turning, the harpy placed a hand against the dark wood of the massive front doors. "Pardon the intrusion." Her hand dropped to the door knob, and with a great heave the door swung open. Head held high, Kale strutted through the opening and into the grand vestibule, assuming that the wolf would follow.

(( Short post, sorry, but it's time to move the thread. ))
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A long road ahead - and this is just the beginning... Empty -insert ooc post here-

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:10 am

(consider it moved XD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down