The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

a quiet road

2 posters

Go down

a quiet road Empty a quiet road

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Yuuki began to walk slowly down the dirt road...she missed her freinds terribly. even if Hendry had spoken, she was fairly sure she wouldn't have replied but....she would have listened. she was so used to the constant chatter of her "brother" Terri--it was so strange to be standing in silence. she couldn't even feel Zigg in her mind--the usual ever-so-constant presence....she clutched her chest, feeling an aching pain there. the whole group had been seperated--they'd all split to avoid being chased anymore.

Yuuki glanced down at her clothes: a dark blue tank top, and black shorts covered by a knee length blue skirt that only covered her right side. slender, black fingerless gloves, and small boots. she glanced around--there was no one nearby.

slowly, she roller her shoulders, and closed her eyes. the blue dragon tattoo on her back began to glow, her hair moved by an invisible wind that lifted her hair. suddenly, it was like it was snowing, only on her. when the snow touched herskin, it remained there as tattoos of ice shards, snow flakes, and water droplets--dainty little things. her hair turned a soft, powdery blue--she was feeling calm, so the color was, too---and her eyes became a slightly brighter blue. then, without doing another double check, as she should have, she pushed her shoulders forward, and allowed her large, white wings to push from her back (if you were to look at her tattoo, the would seem to be the dragon's own wings, by the way they are placed).

she sighed in relief, finally comfortable. she would probably pull her wings back up when she reached the castle,--she preferred to be inconspicuous-- but for now, she wanted them to feel the breeze--they were so sore and stiff from staying in too long. she sighed, picked up her worn backpack, and began walking toward the castle
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 154.94cm

http://yuukihyouketsu.deviantart.com/gallery/31934824#/d4fymmp

Back to top Go down

a quiet road Empty Re: a quiet road

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Kate hadn't been to sure about Lizzie wandering off on her own, but Lizzie knew she could handle herself... Except of course when it came to water... Or ice.... Or snow... And that's why she was exploring the dirt path! Back from where she first arrived with hendry, on that boat. She shuddered slightly at the thought. As she floated an inch or two off the ground, slowly making her way back down the path away from the castle Lizzie heard a faint sound a sigh? Hmmm... She floated a bit faster - tipping forward slightly as she sped up. She stopped abruptly and dropped to the ground before skidding along the ground on her ass. Before was... A winged-blue-haired-eyed-girl? Lizzie gave an awkward cough, "Uh, I didn't mean to, um, yes, and I'll be, Uh, going, so yes, um, now." she rambled on the ground, her big red eyes wider than usual.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:15 pm

As Yuuki walked along, she suddenly heard something odd behind her: the sound of a light breeze, then of something hitting the ground, and skidding. Yuuki whirled around quickly, surprised by the sound, in time to see a small girl who was shorter, and probably a few years younger, than she was.

at first, the girl had her head ducked, so yuuki didn't see her eyes. but when her face raised to meet Yuuki's in apalogy, yuuki was surprised to see that this sweet, small her had deep, red eyes. they were very pretty, but also surprising. she was the first person that yuuki had seen since coming to the AALC, and she was relieved to discover that she wouldn't feel as lonesome here as she'd first though. in fact, though Yuuki sensed an amazing amount of bubbly energy from this girl, some underlying energy reminded her of Zigg. she suddenly realized what it was--Yuuki's body temperature was lower than a normal human's at any time, but especially now, with her adrenaline up so high from shock. and because of that, she felt a heat from this girl, unlike that of a normal human's. did she have abilities similar to Zigg's?

she smiled nervously at the girl, listening to her stutter in surprise. "oh, its alright," she said in her soft, quiet voice. "its much too quiet, walking down the path alone, anyway. I'm Yuuki, by the way." unknown to Yuuki, though, her wigns were still out. they'd pushed out a little more in surprise earlier, almost as though to take Yuuki in flight. now, the just sort of stayed there, half open, in a relaxed position. she'd completely forgotten about them, and her tattoos
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:03 pm

The girl turned and Lizzie blinked a few times at her incredible wings, the girl introduced herself and Lizzie gave a smile; yuuki was really pretty, all the blue reminded her of Ben... What if this girl had water powers too? "my name's Elizabeth" she gave a bigger smile, yuuki seemed nice. "so, how long have you been here?" she asked, picking herself up and sorting herself out a bit. Her black shorts and simple red top were dusty from her dead classy fall. She patted herself down and shook her curls out a little. She looked back up at yuuki, "how old are you?" she asked, sticking her hands in her pockets.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Yuuki smiled slightly. at first, she pulled her wings closer to her body, but upon realizing they were still out, she jumped a bit with embarassment, and quickly folded them in (like a bird). "i just got here a few minutes ago, actually. I'm fourteen, almost fifteen." she shifted a bit, and cast her eyes down slightly "i think," she looked back up at elizabeth, determined to make a good impression with the first person she met here. "how long have you been here? is it nice?"
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 pm

"Oh cool, im thirteen almost fourteen" She gave a smile, her blood red eyes drawn to yuuki's wings, "So, i take it you can fly? Me too!" She giggled softly. "Minutes? Wow, tough going. I had my sister with me... and a foreign elf... and a cheetah. Fun times" She shrugged with another soft smile. This girl was really growing on her, she seemed really... interesting... "Its.. fun but very easy to get lost!" She giggled again. "So, do you have any other... abilities... that arent flying i mean" Shecrossed her legs and hovered in the air in that position, her hands now resting in her lap.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:31 pm

yuuki pulled at her wings again, remembering the first time she'd flown. "yeah, i can fly. i can breathe underwater too....basically, i have water abilities." as Yuuki spoke, her hand began to de-solidify. it was actually turning into water. finally noticing, Yuuki frowned at her hand. "speaking of which..." she mutter. in her mind, she was flexing her hand, but it was hard to tell, because it was almost completely water, and had started to disappear. slowly, though it gradually began to cooperate. by the time she looked back up at Elizabeth, with a smile as she watched her bob up and down in place, her hand was back to normal. "sorry....it doesn't normally do that," she actually laughed then--the first time she had in months--it was a soft, light sound. "please tell me i'm not the only one with those kind of issues."

(yes, she has major issues.... XD they're usually not her doing, anyway)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:41 am

Lizzie giggled, "no, I have the same problems... We are kind of alike" she really liked yuuki already! "well, actually we are complete opposites, I have fire abilities" she whispered the last part... "I used to be human" she frowned, she set her hands alight and waved at yuuki. She tried to smile again - emotions can set off her powers in the wrong way. The flames flickering in her palms was comforting and softened her strained grin into a real, softer smile. "I used to know someone with water abilities... He wasn't as good with control as you are..." she suddenly flicked her head up from staring intently at her own hands, her eyes bright and every curl moving along with her. "yuuki? Do you want to fly the rest of the way back to the castle?" she asked excitedly, "then u could help you find your room! Do you know what house you're in? Or if you have a room mate?" she was rambling happily at this point...
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:01 am

Yuuki's eyes lit up--looked happier than she had in months. this girl had so much energy...it was refreshing. she had spent way too much time by herself. "that would be great, Lizzie," she said, her voice conveying her gratitude. "i don't know much about my living arragements...when i got my letter for lillegard, it just had directions to get here, and a symmbol that looked leak a swimming otter or something like that."
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:48 am

Lizzie smiled back, Yuuki was her kind of person! "yay! This is gonna be fun! I get to fly loads more here than back home, with NORMAL people" she rolled her eyes. "oooh, I think youre in dobhran!" ((most likely spelt wrong)) she nodded and shook the flames from her hands. Lizzie dropped to the floor, unfolding her legs in the process, she was definitely shorter than yuuki. "the castle is back this way" she jerked her thumb behind her and turned. "you ready?" she asked, hopping up and floating alot higher than before. She flew a couple of feet towards the castle, giving yuuki some room.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Yuuki beamed as she watched Lizzie float off. it was kind of odd to see someone to fly without wings, but kind of cool too. her eyes sparkling, Yuuki took a running start, then a huge jump to launch herself into the air. her wings whipped out. her wingspan was fairly large for her size---about 13 feet. when they caught the sun, they shimmered a slight, almost metallic blue. she pumped her wings hard--up, down, up, down;it took her about a second for them to take hold of the air, but soon she was launching herself up to where Lizzie hovered above her.

"how high can you go?" she asked, smiling. she had to keep her wings going to stay in one spot; though none of her freinds were part bird at all, each of their wings were similar to birds of prey, and so they kept the same flying characteristics. Yuuki's were somewhere along the lines of an owl's, though longer and slightly slimmer. Poison's were reminiscent of a bald eagle's, Zigg's were like a osprey's, and Terri's were somewhere in between a Kite's and a perigan falcon--because of which, he could stay aloft without moving his wings, and his flying speed was the greatest out of all of theirs.

"what house are you in?" she asked
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Yuuki's wings left Lizzie slightly breathless, they were so elegant and beautiful. She smiled back and watched as yuuki took flight, she had seen Jake once take a run up like that before... But he was such a big guy he looked like a rhino charging and suddenly being thrown up into the air. Yuuki was graceful as she Rose and flapped her wings. They were gigantic! You could fit more than three Elizabeth's lengthways in that wingspan! Lizzie was pulled out of her thoughts at Yuuki's question, "well, as high as I like I guess... I've never had to stop... Although I haven't gone that high yet - I'm still getting the hang of this whole... Floating thing - it doesn't take effort to do but it's bloody hard to control!" she smiled and flew up a bit higher, "I was doing more falling than flying when I first got my... Abilities" she dropped suddenly and stopped an inch from the dusty pathway, kneeling in the air. Lizzie giggled and floated back up slowly until she was level with yuuki.
"I guess if I went too high I would suffocate... How high can you go? Do you have a limit?" she cocked her head to one side, her hair still following her every move. "I'm in Eala! The swan house - not that I'm graceful or elegant whatsoever!" she laughed, "I'm more bambi than gazelle" she shrugged.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:39 pm

"i don't really have too much of a limit, that i know of," yuuki replied. "the cold doesn't bother me, and i can actually use the moisture of the clouds to...breath." she frowned slightly, thinking, then smiled again. "don't worry about whether or not you're graceful--you can fly, can't you? that's a beauty in itself!" Yuuki tucked her wings in then, dive bombing the ground below, giving one, excited yell of glee that she rarely let anyone hear. at the last second, with the ground roaring toward her, her wings flew open. she felt the rush of air as she suddenly swooped straight up, kind of around Lizzie, then did a tight circle and came back, flapping hard to stop without crashing into her knew freind. her hair was crazily wind-blown and messy, and she was out of breath and her face was flushed---but her eyes were sparkling wildly, and she felt so exhilarated. "God, i haven't done that in forever!' she exclaimed. "its something Terri and I used to do." she was so happy, that she hadn't even realized that she'd mentioned Terri's name.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:17 am

"Wow, you sound like you really know your powers well"..." Lizzie admired Yuuki already, "Aaw, well thanks!" Lizzie gave a big grin but jumped as Yuuki suddenly dropped in the air. She sucked in a surprised breath, "Phew, dont do that to me!" She laughedtoo though, "Should we get going then?" She turned and began to fly at a steady pace towards the castle, "Oh, and who's terri?"
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:31 am

"i don't really know my powers well at all...there are a lot of unanswered questions." she tugged slightly at the dragon pendant around her neck as she spoke.

Yuuki followed lizzie, enjoying the feel of the breeze on her feathers." Terri is...well, he's my brother. he's like me, but his element is lightning. he's a complete dork, too. she used some moisture from a nearby cloud, and began to form it into a semi-human shape. eventually, as she flew, it turned into a tall, wiry looking boy with crazy, spiky hair, and long, slender wings like a falcon's. she smiled sadly, and the water vapor evaporated back into the air again." i miss him...especially his constant talking, strangely enough. it was never quiet when he was around."
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Lizzie Glanced at the pendant, "Thats pretty" She said and smiled before turning back to ciontinue flying towards the caste...
She listened to Yuuki's story and glanced back occasionly to check she was still following before making a sudden stop, she had a little idea.

"Wanna race th erest of the way?"

((sorry it took so long))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:48 pm

when elizabeth noted her necklace, she jumped a bit (is it even possible to "jump"? in midair???) she quickly slipped the pendant into her shirt. she had probably said too much about her past already-- maybe some thing were better left unsaid. she didn't want elizabeth to suddenly think she was a freak, and leave her. when lizzie suggested racing, she practically jumped at the chance to make it up to her, feeling so grateful to lizzie for keeping her company on the walk--erm; flight--to the castle. she bobbed her head, smiling. "i'm not very fast, but sure!"
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Elizabeth understood that yuuki was done talking about her past, she knew she always asked too many questions. But it was up to you what you told her, I have my own secrets, she thought to herself. ((I think so!)) she smiled "me neither but it should be fun!" she got into a mock starting position hovering in the air awkwardly "ready" she lent forward, "steady" she braced her arms as if she was about to run, "GO!" she threw herself forward in a burst of speed heading towards lillegard castle.

((sorry it's so late AGAIN!))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:08 pm

As elizabeth began preparing to take off, yuuki positioned her arms so that her palms were facing behind her, elbows close to her side. when she yelled "go" a blast of blue light burst from her palms, sending her off. it was like pushing off the sides of a swimming pool---it was harder for yuuki to get an instant, speedy start because of her wings---that is, unless she just dive-bombed it, but she wouldn't be gaining any distance on Elizabeth that way. they were both off---Yuuki's wings pumping furiously to build up speed before her burst ran out. she had her arms out kind of super-man style, her wings beating more forward than up and down, to increase her distance---straight forward flying wasn't her forte, as her flying style was meant to gain speed through altitude changes.

this...is going to be interesting ^^

(its alright. i had other RPs going, too so i didn't get too lonely...been working on my comic submission)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Ludolf was running through the forest along the edge of the road and noticed the two flying along the road, he recognized one from the last year, "Lady Elizabeth? Is that you?" he asked popping out into the road in front of them, but he slowed down a tad, to allow Elizabeth to catch up to him, and he looked at the other person, "Who's your friend?" he asked.

Last edited by Ludolf on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:36 pm

((they are flying ^_^ ))

Lizzie slowed in the air as a familiar wolf ran out in front of her, "hiya!" she greeted him warmly. As she halted she gave a smile but continued to hover in the air. "this is yuuki" she gestured in her direction, "she's a new student coming to lillegard! We were just having a little race" Lizzie folded her legs again so she was hovering like a small child at circle time with her hands in her lap and bright smile on her face. "what are you doing out here?" she asked, "did they send you to come bring yuuki up to the castle?" Lizzie waved yuuki closer, "This is Ludolf! I met him when a mean intruder was in the stables..." she trailed off, she hadn't given the intruder much thought since he'd been dragged off by that scary professor. Oh well, it was his own silly fault anyway...

((I know thus is crap but trying to post with my phone is all I can do at the moment ))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:37 pm

yuuki gave a hard, forward flap of her wings to keep herself to smacking into Lizzie when she stopped so suddenly. coming to her hard halt, she glanced down at the wolf that Lizzie was introducing her to. she figured that she should be surprised, as this was an academy for the different and gifted, but still, she found it quite curious to be speaking to a wolf. she gave a little smile, and a wave. "intruder? what intruder?" she was a tad doubtful that ludolf had been sent as an escort---its not like she was someone deserving of such a thing.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:57 pm

"I've become guard at the castle Lady Elizabeth, I am now a staff member, I sadly could not take over Master Sebastian's position..." he went no further.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Yuuki," he bent one front paw under him and lowered himself in a sort of bow to show some respect. "A new student? You will love it here at the Academy. It has been the only home that I've ever really been able to truly call home."

He gave a smile, his teeth looked sharper than a wolf's should be, it was his vampire half that showed in his wolf form.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:40 am

"guard" Lizzie tilted her head slightly in confusion, "but, I thought lillegard was a safe place" she wasn't scared, just a little concerned that they needed a guard at the school, goodness knows what kind of scary creatures could be residing on the island as well as students... Lizzir was a little lost in her head when yuuki spoke, "oh, some guy in the stables - but its okay cause a Dean took him from us in heron forest" she gave a small shrug. As the wolf spoke again she noticed just how sharp his teeth where, they made her a little nervous but she did her best not to show it.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:44 pm

yuuki blushed at being spoken to in such a respectful way....no one ever did that for her--ever. she pondered over what Lizzie had said, wondering what that would mean for the rest of the students. "so the, where is he now? do you know?"
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down