The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

No Sense of Direction

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

No Sense of Direction - Page 2 Empty Re: No Sense of Direction

Post  Rachael Fallon Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:22 pm

((I'm american Eastern time lol. Its 8:30pm here))

Rachael giggled, excitedly. She absolutely loved her wings. She only wished they didn't burn her and her clothes whenever she used them.

To answer both of them she said, "Yeah, there are demons too. I've only met one, though. Actually my, uh, boyfriend," the word didn't feel right to her. She'd never had a boyfriend before Leon and she hadn't spoken to him for a few months. She wasn't even sure if he still wanted to see her, so she changed her wording, "well, my friend is a demon. And, no, he's not evil," she laughed. Misguided, perhaps, but not evil, though she was still ignorant of his true nature. "His wings are black, though."
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:01 pm

when sara mentioned "exceptions" she felt her heart squeeze painfully....God, she hoped it was true...

"i hope you're right..." she muttered.

At Rachael's unexpected mention of her demon...boyfriend....she felt her body stiffen. she suddenly felt a familiar icy burn in her back.

hmmm.... for once, you may bring me a little more than boredom the sudden, icy voice that matched the burn made her her whole body contract in pain, frustration, rage...and just a tint of fear. to anyone watching, they'd see a quick flicker of dark, navy blue--almost black--across her brilliant, cobalt eyes. she blinked, the pain gripping her limbs....

shut up, shut up, shut up!! she used every chain and gag in her mind to block the voice of that....that....thing.

she laughed, though it sounded a bit strained as she tried to swallow--her throat was so dry. "where is he, now?" she asked, trying to keep her voice light. "how long has he been at Lilligard?"

(hmm...i guess our times aren't so different after all? i guess you guys just get on here late...lol)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 154.94cm

http://yuukihyouketsu.deviantart.com/gallery/31934824#/d4fymmp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:31 pm

((XD I got school and its time consuming XDDD Its gonna be short XD))

Sara stared at Yuuki. 'Her voice was strained...strange...' She thought.

"Yuuki are you alright?” Sara examined that Yuuki looked like she was in pain.

Sparks interest perked up a bit. Did something happen? Why wasn’t I informed? Usually that weird woman would never notice anything, and it would be Spark who shows her. Spark laid his one skeptical eye on the blue-haired individual.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 170.18
Weight : 120

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:31 am

Rachael saw the way her eyes changed color and it startled her. She reached for her gold necklace, almost for comfort. She pulled her wings in instinctively. The warmth they emitted offered a sense of safety. Why had Yuuki suddenly gotten so interested in Leon?

"Umm, I don't know where he is. I just got here," She reminded Yuuki, not looking her in the eyes. "I don't really know how long he's been here either." Now Rachael looked to Sara, just so her eyes wouldn't wander around.

Leon hadn't spoken to her before coming to Lillegard. From what his sister had told her, however, Rachael got the distinct feeling that he didn't want to be here. It had been months since she'd last heard from Leon.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:11 am

Yuuki bit her lip and pulled a dragon pendant out of her shirt---it was of a blue dragon with its claws and tail wrapped around a orb. she ran her thum over it, like someone would with a worry wart stone--she was trying to block out the pain. she shook her head.

"i'm fine, really," she looked back up at them. crap, what a way to go off the deep end. "sorry...lets start heading toward the castle. i need to get my mess of wings cleaned up, here,' she gave a little laugh, which at least sounded more genuine than the last one...... i'm going to have to make sure we don't run into this boyfreind of hers... she wasn't looking forward to having that pain again. she hoped and prayed that her slip up was only due to her being weak from her wounds and dehydration....still, even when she was healed and back to her old self, she figured it best to avoid him during her stay at lillegard. best stay on the lookout for black winged boys she thought.

an image flashed through her mind, of another boy with black wings---someone completely different than the boy rachael described. the image not only made her feel lonely, but it seemed to take an edge of the pain, too. she smiled, feeling more relaxed, and motioned in the direction of the castle, and started walking.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 am

Sara wondered about the mysterious aura always around Yuuki. She wondered about her history, her characteristics, and that peculiar edge in her voice. Curious... She might have to ask Yuuki about it later.

She grinned. "Of course, we definitely need to take those sticks out of there.” Sara repositioned her bag around her shoulder and followed Yuuki’s lead through the dirt road.

This shall be interesting,’ her scientific mind considered, ‘I am rather excited that I will learn about new species and the attributes to them. Meeting new peoples, befriending them and even learning about this ‘magic’ is quite thrilling!’ She felt dizzy with delight. In science, learning fresh ideas and keeping an open mind is always important.

Spark knew that this woman would be giddy over these small occasions, in which she actually used her brain. He rolled his one conspicuous pale blue eye at this. It was at these times that he wished anyone would understand his sarcastic quirks, and his limited language of electronic beeps, sighs, and the occasional high pitched shriek (for when Sara really irks him).
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:56 pm

(Lol Yuuki I knid of want Leon to RP with you now XD)

Rachael got a bit angry now. How could Yuuki demand information out of her and then not even give an explaination for why she wanted the information. If she had been able to think things through she would have asked Yuuki this before answering, granted her response wasn't much of an answer to begin with.

Rachael hadn't liked the tone Yuuki had taken. She may have been easily frightened, but she was no fool. She allowed her hand to fall from the pendant and placed it on her hip instead.

"Why do you ask, Yuuki?" She demanded, her voice losing some of its softness as she tried to come off as more confident, perhaps even intimidating, though the latter was something she was simply not capable of.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:14 pm

(i want to rp with him too! it would get very interesting, i promise. i can have yuuki flying around the mountains and they could run into each other there.....and just so you know, when yuuki was asking her questions, she sounded nervous, not like....hopeful )

at rachael's change in tone, yuuki jumped a tad bit. 'i..."

yes, go and tell her, the evil voice purred.

yuuki pushed it back. would you shut up!

ahhh...you never reply. touched a nerve, did I? oh, that's right--you can't stand to see people get hurt! you know what'll happen dont you? i'll kill her when i get the chance, yuuki. *purred* i will...

Yuuki felt an icy explosing behind her eyes. she gripped her pendant so tight, that it nearly peirced her skin. with a pained, almost fearfully look on her face, her eyes darted to the side. "like sara said before...its rather interesting...you know, how many different kinds of people we get here at the castle. i was curious as to how i hadn't run into him before, so i was wondering how long he'd been here"

she was quite certain she would remember running into him....
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:10 pm

((:O That sounds awesome ^.^ >.> Is it alright if I lurk-stalk that rp))
She saw Yuuki tense up and gripped her pendant. Sara was normally not observant, but she saw this and it worried her greatly. She guessed that it was because of the branches in her wings…but that didn’t sound quite right. Spark, who was usually put his input into everything, stated nothing. It was eerie and uncomfortable.

Yuuki you seem edgy, nervous.” Sara could not hide the concern in her voice. “Is there something wrong?

Sara tried to tell herself, that there was nothing wrong. She was not suspicious of her friend, she was not troubled. That is because Yuuki was perfectly all right. Rachael, Yuuki, and she would go to the castle, find a nurse, and get her wings fixed.
Everything was precise.

Sara couldn’t lie to herself. Not anymore.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:29 pm

(Leon would be chilling in the mountains most likely lol. We should totally start a thread. And of course you can gears! Lol Oh, and I imagined her tone as more mischevious lol. Sorry if I got it wrong ^^; )

Rachael had also picked up on the nervous way Yuuki was speaking. She was being lied to. She hated being lied to. Now she had that overwhelming sense that she just wanted to know what it was Yuuki was hiding. The kind that always came when somebody lied to her, and that kind that, in Rachael's experience, was rarely satisfied.

She would bring it up again, anyway. Maybe not this instant, but she would find out. For now, she crossed her arms in front of her and looked away, waiting for Yuuki to answer Sara's question.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:01 pm

Yuuki tried to take a deep, calming breath, attempting to calm herself and her annoying, moodring type hair, which had begun to brighten. slowly though, it turned its normal, powder blue color (powder blue is calm. brighter blue {cobalt} anxiety/pain/fear. darker blue--anger. [sometimes a combination--like strong cobalt with darker streaks, and glowing means she's powering up for an attack] never let it get that dark, navy blue, almost black! never! white means very happy or excited---if you manage this, give yourself a pat on the back. its very rare)

"i'm worn out from these stupid sticks. not to mention dehydrated. sorry....like i said, its not good for me to be low on water. its like when someone goes without eating--i get a little edgy. lets just get back to the castle--i'll feel better then" this was all true, really. when she had more energy going, the pain would cease---or, at least she hoped it would....or at least, as long as she didn't run into this "Leon" person, anyway.

(yeah, sara, you can RP stalk it ^^ it'll be fun to watch, i'm sure...might have an "evil attack included though--haha, thats a little clue to what happen, rachael. i'll post the begining to the thread right now--Lauri mountains--yuuki's fav place!
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:50 pm

"Then we must bring you to the castle!" Sara exclaimed to Yuuki, determined. "We can take you to the nurse once we get there."

Sara was still worried, but she pushed that feeling down. She was a strong minded individual, and she wasn’t going to let her feelings get in the way people in need. She kept walking on towards the direction Yuuki pointed out, while momentarily glancing behind to see if she walked too fast.

Spark would not ever admit that he was (frightened) when Yuuki’s eye changed. Yes, he saw. It was cold and chilling. He did not share Sara’s curiosity, since he was much more rational. “Humph. That wasn’t terrifying. Just surprising that’s all.” He beeped.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Yuuki was injured. Rachael decided she'd leave her alone, at least until the sticks were out her wings. She turned on the ball of her right foot, picked up her backpack, and jogged a bit to catch up to Sara, not caring whether or not Yuuki was following.

Once she was walking beside Sara she muttered the spell to retract her wings. As soon as they were gone she remembered the holes that must have been in the back of her shirt now, and tried tto ignore them.

She looked at the little bot on Sara's shoulder, into the one eye he had and said with a little wave, "Hi, Spark!" She said it as if she were talking to Diesel or Molly, her dogs, back at home.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Yuuki watched Rachael jog off, knowing that she wasnt satisfied with her reply. she sighed. she'd already made a possible enemy....great. she should have expected it, really....why did she have to be so different???

she began to follow quietly, intent on not making another slip up
(short post...so worn to from that last post...)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 pm

"Yuuki, are you okay?" Sara called back, and then slowed her pace to let Yuuki catch up with her. "Ahaha, sorry I walk fast!" She would have given Yuuki her canteen of water, but unfortunately she drank all the water by the time Rachael found her. So the only thing she could do right now was urge Yuuki forward, and hope that she would not collapse.

Sara turned to look at Rachael's elegant white wings. Her heart skipped a beat, it was all too sudden. “Oh my, I never get used when you do that!” She laughed.

Spark beeped at Rachael. He was not to be talked to like an animal. After all, he could understand them perfectly, just they couldn’t understand him. ‘Curse Sara and her inability to do anything right with mechanics.’ He buzzed grumpily.

Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:44 am

Rachael giggled at Spark's buzz. She didn't slow down when Sara did though. She kept at the same pace then stopped when she was a few feet ahead, and looked back at them.

Rachael wanted to find Leon. Now more than ever. She wanted to tell him that Yuuki had been asking questions about him. She knew he wouldn't like it, and he would find out why she had been so interested.

She took a deep breath before they caught up, then match their pace. She felt like she was being mean now, and instead concentrated her efforts into being nicer. She didn't like to be mean.

She smiled at Yuuki and asked, "So what's the castle like?"
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:32 am

Yuuki quickened her pace to catch up with the other girls--she was usually a faster walker as well, but she just filt too tired for it. she smiled reassuringly at sara. she had to make sure she didn't slow down for her---she needed the incentive to get back to the castle quickly.

at Rachael's question, the final visible tension in her face seemed to relax, and her eyes even brightened a little, hoping that maybe she could befriend this girl, after all.

'lilligard is great!" she exclaimed. 'i never thought i would find a place where i could be comfortable, without my family..." she smiled sadly. "we had to all split up for certain reasons...my brother had been teasing me about the tournament that was being held here, so i came to see what the place was like. i don't know where everyone else went..."

she looked up at the other two girls. "what brought you two here?"
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Sara was reassured by Yuuki's smile and she quickened the pace just a bit. Spark metal legs dug into her skin and made her winced. She quickly turned to look at Spark, knowing he was cause. He pointed to her head. Sara rolled her eyes as she grasped Spark and placed him on her head. Thankfully, there was a leather cap on her head so he couldn’t poke her with his legs anymore.

She nodded as she listened to Rachael and Yuki’s conversation. It was nice that Yuuki was contented with this place even when she was away from her family.

I actually found a letter addressed to someone else (though no one even close to where I live).” Sara laughed. “At first, I thought it was a mistake, so I left it in the mailbox for days. Finally, I got tired of leaving it in there. I opened it, read it, and figured: Why not?! Perhaps I’ll actually be able to make workable inventions at this academy.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Rachael hesitated to answer the question. She was trying to be nice to Yuuki now. She didn't know how Yuuki would respond if she brought Leon up again, and based on that reaction, she may get angry again.

"Well," she began, choosing to take the opportunity to perhaps weasel a bit more information out of Yuuki, "I only recently found out I was an angel. Leon," she purposley didn't mention just who Leon was, knowing that she hadn't used his name yet, "was kind of like my teacher. But he got sent here, and then I didn't know how to find out more about being an angel. I thought this place might be able to help me with that." She smiled a bit nervously. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea to use his name. But she hadn't wanted to be too obvious in bringing him up again, either.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 pm

'"workable inventions'?" Yuuki cocked her head slightly towards Spark, raising an eyebrow. she turned back to rachael after she explained how she'd come to the castle. she blinked, curiously.[color=cyan "so, you know two people here?"[/color] she asked. "or is this your friend you mentioned before?" she tried to keep her voice sounding nonchalant, brushing a branch out of her face as she walked, just looking turning toward rachael once in a while as she spoke as though she were paying more attention to keeping from getting hit in the face with a limb than the mention of the demon boy again. (she figured she'd had enough branches in the face for one day.)

yuuki was quite determined to patch up the bad start she'd had with rachael---she was really hoping that they could get along.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Sara laughed nervously. "Ya, my inventions usually don't work so well... Spark came out the way he did, purely by accident and miscalculation."

Spark buzzed angrily. "Why do you think I don't have proper speech functions." He glared at Yuuki. He was hoping that she could at least partially understand what he was trying to say.

"Ah so your teacher and mentor is Leon. He's also a demon, I believe this was stated by you, Rachael. And Yuuki is also half dragon." Sara wanted to get her facts straight. "Hmm...Since this academy is pretty gigantic...There's bound to be some folks like yourselves!"
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Rachael looked over to the others as Sara basically sumarized she'd said about Leon. She nodded a bit nervously to Yuuki, confirming it. Then she got surprised at what Sara had said. COuld there be other angels and demons in the acadamy? Rachael hadn't even thought of it.

"Do you really think there are other angels and demons here?" Rachael got a bit excited at the idea of meeting others like her. She'd only met two other angles before. Jessica and the one that had injured Leon. Leon had been the only demon she'd met.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:23 am

yuuki blinked at Spark's buzzing sounds. it was odd---she could always pick up on people's emotions...spark was supposedly a machine, but she could swear she was getting readings off from him.

she looked at sara. "like me? no. there are only 4 demi-dragons in exsistence. i found someone who was part of some clan...they could even shape shift into dragons, but....they're different from...from me." at rachael's hopeful voice though, she looked back up. "i've met a quite a few people who were part demon---even a will o' the whisp--but i haven't heard anything about angels though, sorry, but i'll keep an ear open." she looked off to the side, her mind drifting, thinking about her family. why'd they have to cut all communication? she blinked, determined to stay in the present. once again, she looked over at spark. i wonder..... she bit her lip, thinking....

(no text colors...too lazy. i had to type it out twice...and i'm gonna go run to the rest room now!!!! ahh!!)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Sara wondered. “It could be a possibility! Like Yuuki said, there are some demons here. Who knows? Maybe another angel could be invited here. The second semester is just starting!

Spark looked almost hopeful at Yuuki. “Lady, please tell me you understand me.

Sara could see that Spark was acting strange. He usually buzzes and beeps at her; she can tell that they would almost always be insults. It might not necessarily be clear most of the times, but his actions and quirks give it away.

Do you guys know what’s wrong with Spark?” Sara raised an eyebrow at Spark, questioning his motives.

Spark merely poked her head, glared at her, and then resumed hoping that someone would understand him.

((Sorry short post))
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Rachael got quiet at Yuuki's mention of other demons being on the island. She wasn't entirely comfortable with that idea, though she didn't even know why. It was almost a natural response that couldn't be helped. Leon had been the only demon she'd met and she knew (or at least thought she knew) that he was good. What if the other demons weren't the same?

Something about the way that woman angel acted around Leon. It seemed as if she thought all demons were bad. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't. She felt like she didn't want to take that chance. And one thing was painfully clear: Leon seemed to know she was an angel even before she did, even they'd actually met. Somehow he knew. Would other demons know?

Rachael became preoccupied in her thoughts, and wasn't really listening to what Sara had said. She looked up and the little bot seemed to have become... antsy.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next