The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

No Sense of Direction

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

No Sense of Direction - Page 3 Empty Re: No Sense of Direction

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Yuuki was still looking at spark as they walked. "umm...hey, sara, just out of curiousity.....i'm guessing you've never been able to understand what he's saying?" she bit her lip, thoughtfully. "i was wondering..." she put her hands out in front of her, and an orb formed there, though it was a yellowy orange, instead of blue. the only thing Terri had left her. "could i try something?" the question was mostly aimed at Spark--she didn't want to invade his privacy or anything---something she wasn't sure Sara thought about or not. she wished terri were here....he would have thought spark was so cool!

(when Yuuki gets the orb near spark, you'll have to be ready to have him start actually speaking out loud--everyone will be able to hear it.)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 154.94cm

http://yuukihyouketsu.deviantart.com/gallery/31934824#/d4fymmp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:33 pm

((oh lol XDD >.> Sparks voice? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tobuscus.))

At Yuuki's response, Spark's eye widened. He was shaking from excitement. Finally, he would be able to say all the important phrases he thought of. "Gimme Gimme!" Spark made a grabbing motion for the orb. "Yes lady, I definitely want to be understood." He nodded his oval head (or body?) several times.

Sara sighed exasperatedly. "Alright, if Spark said so. Though I'm not sure that's a good idea...." She kept momentarily glancing at Spark leeringly. While she was not aware of his language or what he says to her, she knows that they have never been compliments. But on the off-chance there was, it was most likely a sarcastic remark.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 170.18
Weight : 120

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Rachael watched the exchange, mostly Spark. He reminded her of Diesel and Molly whenever her mother came home after being gone for a few days, hours sometimes

The orb caught her attention. She'd seen some of Leon's and that woman angel's magic, things she didn't know how to do yet. It was all new to her, and she still wasn't sure if she was altogether comfortable with it.

"What is that?" she asked Yuuki.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:13 pm

yuuki smiled. "this was a gift from my older brother." she kind of condensed the orb, and handed it to Spark. "everyone in my little....family can kind of share energy. that orb will be able to translate what Spark is actually saying."

(yes, its short.....sorry. blech. i feel crappy)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:26 pm

((Sorry if Spark sounds really annoyed and sarcastic XD But, hey, if you lived with Sara for years and had to be with her every time she destroyed her inventions (Plus if you couldn’t speak) you would have a reason to be so bitter all the time XDDD Spark speaking voice-Orange?))

Spark grabbed the glowing orange orb. “Can you hear me now?” Sara lifted her eyebrow. His voice was nothing how she thought he would sound like. “Now that you can understand me, I would like to say a few words.

He turned to look at Sara and stated quite simply. “You are a moron.” Her face lost all its suspiciousness, and then her eyes widened, flabbergasted. “What? You didn’t think I would comment about your countless failures and horribly inaccurate statements?

Sara opened her mouth. “What? No-

You are seriously idiotic, you know? Blowing up unstable experiments or inventions, cooking disasters, even setting a fire to stop a fire, and these are the ones that were taken OUT of your record!” Spark interrupted. Spark threw bizarre metal arm motions toward Sara, while poking her head with the one free leg that wasn’t in use.

Sara's face was a bright shade of crimson. Her face was flushed from embarrassment. She did not have even the slightest hint that Spark would bombard her of all her shortcomings.“I was able to make you, even if it was by accident!” Sara blustered. “At least thank Yuuki for letting you speak!

Hmpff,” Spark crossed two of his arms. “I must thank you, lady, for this sound device thing.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Rachael was shocked when Spark spoke. She didn't even give herself a chance to think before speaking, something she did by accident once in a while.

"Oh, he's mean!" She was geniunely disappointed that Spark had said those things about Sarah. She thought he was adorable, but now she suddenly saw him in a new light.

She turned away, embaressed at her sudden outburst, and blushed just a little bit. She hated when that happened.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:48 pm

"hmmmm" yuuki murmered. "i think you've been kept quite for too long. and my name is not "lady" its yuuki, as i'm sure you heard earlier. and this is just an orb of electrical energy that's meant to target and fix things. unfortuantely, it wont last for more than a half hour. if terri were here..." her voice broke slightly at terri's name, feeling sad. she kinda wished that he were here. she looked up--the castle was getting close. they'd be there in about 15 minutes or so, she figured.

(sorry, thought i would give a sense of...time and distance passing. thought you should know that i pictured them walking that whole time XD)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:41 pm

(( I thought so too.))
After a while of nagging and insults, Spark eventually got tired and was quiet for a bit. Sara's face was still red and she breathed heavily as she walked. "Hey Sara, Are we there yet?" Spark poked her and beeped. "Oh sorry, bad habit." Sara bit her lip to keep from laughing. Think angry thoughts, Sara. She told herself. “I don’t know Spark, you should ask Yuuki.” Sara stated calmly. “Fine, girly,” Spark finally registered the name Yuuki into his data. “Yuuki, how much longer must we walk?

Sara replied to Rachael's sudden outburst. "Ah yes, he is sort of a rude narcissistic little bot isn't he?" Sara teased Spark. Spark made another 'humpf' noise and mumbled about something like Sara's weird absurd clothing? Anyway, Sara continued to walk, and after a while she could see the castle near the distance. 'Wow, it is beautiful!' Sara exclaimed.

((don't worry Spark is a bit sorry about his words...but just a bit. He might apologize later....like really later))
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:08 am

Rachael followed Sara's eyes to castle and her mouth made an O when she saw it. The whole thing was like something out of a fairy tale. Angels, demons, dragons, talking robots, and now the castle. Stuff like this wasn't supposed to exist outside of legends and myths, but now here it all was right in front of her eyes, and she was a part of it.

She looked back to the other girls and smiled, starting to walk a little faster.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:04 am

(dawww! rachael's reply sounded so poetic. lol)

yuuki smiled at the two other girls' excitement. yes, the castel was beautiful....even prettier on the inside---well, for the most part. the dungeons weren't exactly what she would call "pretty". when rachael started to pick up the pace, yuuki easily followed. she let out a soft, reptilian sound that would have been a twitter, if it had been avian. she gave a small, teasing laugh. "maybe you and i should fly sara there so we get there faster." she chuckled lightly. her wings were already feeling better, now that Ketsuta had at least shut up. in fact....while still keeping her pace up, she reached around, and pulled the biggest stick out of her wings. she winced a tad bit, but it began to heal, nonetheless. she sighed in relief---that had been the one giving her the most trouble, and she felt so much better now that it was gone.

(sometimes its almost like yuuki gets stronger off of good energy, like happiness, and weaker off of bad energy, like anger---which makes ketsuta stronger, for the most part. i guess its the whole good and evil thing, or maybe its just yuuki's imagination, like mind over matter. probably the latter.... ^^. oh, avian: bird. just thought i would throw that out there XDD)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:01 pm

((:D It really is nice!))

Sara was mesmerized by the detail of the castle as well as the scenery around them. As the morning sun came up the light reflected off the green leaves of the trees, morning dew appeared on the grass, and birds began to twitter and fly from branch to branch. Then Yuuki remarked about flying. Sara's perspective of the world turned from the light and fluffy descriptions about the scenery, to tall, gigantic trees that seem to curve up in her vision and the sky seemed like it was quite far away.

"Um...Let's not fly. I think it would be in our best interest to not fly with me. And I'm a bit heavy... I might weight you down." Sara hesitated. She did not want to say that she was deathly afraid of heights. (Even in her flying city she always stayed away from the edges. It is a miracle that she even got off her city to attend this academy.)

Spark snickered. "The reason she does not want to fly is not because of her weight (though she is obese), but because-" Sara took Spark's speaking orb away from him and held it out of reach.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:11 pm

((Thanks lol. It feels like something out of my story. Your's was nice to Gears ^^))

Rachael took a whiff of the air; she smelled flowers. They had a garden! She made the decision that as soon as she got the chance thats where she would go. Rachael loved flowers. Her foster mother had a big beautiful garden in front of their house and since she was never home, Rachael was charged with its upkeep. Her absolute favorites were the tiger lillies.

She giggled as Sara refused to fly. She thought it may be possible for the three of them to fly together as long as Yuuki was up to it.

"Come on Sara. Don't you think it'd be educational for you?" Rachael coaxed knowing Sara was into that kind of thing. "As long as Yuuki's up for it, it'd be no problem, weight-wise."
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Yuuki smiled happily. "yeah, it wouldn't be a problem at all. i've carried people by myself--between rachael and i, together, it would be no trouble at all." the truth was, she was itching to get to the air---and back to the castle too. she had a funny feeling right about then, and she felt the sudden need/want to get there quickly. of course, she didn't want to voice this to the other two girls, as she didn't want to rush them--sara especially, as she seemed hesitant toward the idea of flying. and she definitely didn't want to just leave them, either. she could wait, definitely. but still....

she looked up into the air, and she could feel the breeze gently ruffling her feathers. flying was just always so beautiful, but here, it was doubly true. there was just something about this place...
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:32 pm

(( ^.^ ))
Sara was doubtful. "If you say so......" She was really doubtful of this. " I guess it would be valuable in information, and it will be faster." She thought how of an inconvenience she would be to Yuuki if she strained her wings. Contrary, if they walk it might be slower and lose them of valuable time...plus Yuuki said she would be fine. After another moment of arguing with her conscience Sara finally answered. "Alright, I'll do it. What's the worse that could happen?" She gave the orange orb back to Spark, expecting him to behave.

Spark's attention was immediately directed at this sentence. "You shouldn't have said that."

Crap. Sara thought and braced herself for the lift off.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Rachael gave Sara a reassuring smile, even if she wasn't altogether confident in the air to begin with.

"It'll be fun Sara. You'll love," she laughed a bit then began thinking of a way to actually do it. She looked to Yuuki, "Maybe one of us should hold her arms and the other hold her legs? That way or wings don't hit on the dowwnstrokes?"

That may have been a problem, especially because Rachael's wings burned anything they touched, including skin. She didn't want to hurt Yuuki further.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:42 pm

"ok...but we should be going perpendicular to her...like, as in, if i were holding her legs, my arms would be going perpendicular to them." she looked at sara. "ok, it looks like we'll have to pick you up, then take off...it'll be easier that way, i think. ok, ready?" she bent to pick up sara's legs at the same time rachael got her other side. "don't worry, sara. it'll be fun, i promise."

(lol, sara's probably thinking: 'help meeeeee')
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:38 pm

(( lolo yesh))

"...O-o...Ahem. Ok." She cleared her throat. "I'm ready." She stated, trembling just a bit. "If you guys think I'm too heavy let me know..." She was hoping she sounded at least a bit confident. Spark already prepared for this and crawled onto Sara's shoulder, and placing a death grip on Sara's shoulder. She could see Yuuki about to grab hold of her legs, Sara closed her eyes. After all, taking off was the worst part in flight. "Why did I even agree to this?" She muttered as she squeezed her eyes shut. 'Please someone tell I'm dreaming. I really don't want to fall. Really.

"Ahahah, This shall be loads of fun!!!" Spark laughed at his excitement and also at Sara's cowardliness.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:39 am

Rachael held Sara by the shoulders so she'd have her arms free ((put them in the air like a rollercoaster XD)) and smiled at Sparks enthusiasm.

"Hold on tight, Spark," she warned, then looked to Yuuki, "Count of three?" Then, so Sara wouldn't here, she mouthed the word 'one'. "You count." She laughed and lifted her wings a bit so she'd be able to take easily, being careful to avoid Yuuki's.

((short stuff))
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:15 am

yuuki mouthed back: 'two.' then, all of a sudden, she yelled "three!" and pushed off the ground in a large jump, thrusting her wings down and watching sara so that they could keep time. up, down, up, down... it was exhilarating! they began to get some height while only moving forward just a bit---they had to make sure they were far enough off the ground anyway. yuuki looked over at sara briefly, to see what her reaction was. she giggled a bit. "how high up do you think you can go?" she asked her.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:41 pm

'OH NOO!!!' Sara thought as she was swooped into the air. It took all of Sara's willpower not to cry out in fear. Sara's face, at the moment, was in complete horror and shock. It did not help her one bit, as her eyes shot open during the take off. She saw how high she was from the ground. 'Lord......." Sara gulp. Then Yuuki and Rachael flew her in a series of ups and downs, Sara could feel the fear and adrenaline rushing in her blood stream. She really thought that she was going to fall. "Do not go higher!!!!" Sara yelled, but the wind blocked most of her voice. What it really sounded like was this: "...go...higher!!!"

"WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO YEAH!!!" Spark gripped his orb tightly while yelling in the wind.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Rachael was enjoying herself now. Yuuki's wings were a bit big than her own, and she no doubt that she was more experienced in it too.

She heard the word higher from Sara and though she realized that she probably didn't hear the whole sentance, she prompted Yuuki to ascend more. Spark seemed to be having the time of his little robot life and this made Rachael laugh. She then turned to show her smile to Yuuki, all scorn for her outburst already forgotten. She didn't care anymore. Now she felt like she'd made some friends.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:25 am

yuuki grinned back at Rachael. her hair had lightened a bit with her joy, and after they gained a bit more height, she began nudging them more in the direction of the castle. soon, they were all soaring along--they would reach the castle quite quickly, really. and she was sure that it would be quite a sight to anyone walking on the dirt road that happened to look up. especially if they happened to hear Spark's excited cries of joy. she giggled, and pumped her wings a bit, glancing at sara again. the girl seemed a bit shaken. she smiled at her reassuringly. "don't worry, we're nearly there."
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:41 am

Sara was indeed shaken. Her lips were trembling from fright. Whoever said never to look at the ground was absolutely correct. Although the view was quite stunning, it was quite terrifying for Sara. She looked how high she was from the ground and it made her light-headed. Spark, on the other hand, was busy shouting incomprehensible phrases directed at anything and nothing. “GOOOD, HIGHER!!!” Spark roared. “N-no…Spark…” Sara muttered. “SPEAK LOUDER I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!!” Spark shouted. Sara winced at the sheer volume of his voice. “Please Spark, you’re shouting in my ears!!” “I CAN’T HEAR YOU.” Spark purposely shouted. Spark’s racket started to irritate Sara. “SPARK STOP SHOUTING, IT’S ANNOYING!!!” Spark chuckled. “AHAHA, NOW YOU’VE GOT IT!!!!” Sara mentally face palmed.
Spark would never admit that he was actually helping her. For as long as he knew her, she had various phobias but especially acrophobia (or the extreme fear of heights). He knew that her anxious and fearing attitude could turn this ride into a dangerous one. So he needed to distract her thoughts away from flying. Spark did what he did best: aggravating people.
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:04 am

Rachael looked ahead at the castle. It loomed over them nowl they'd arrived. She looked to Yuuki as a silent instruction to begin descending back down to the ground.

Once they got low enough, Rachael struggled to remain airborne long enough to gently place Sara back on her feet, without burning anyone with her wings. Once she was on the ground she immediatly retracted her wings so this particular danger was gone.

Now she looked Rachael in the face. "Told you it would be fun."

She looked back at the castle. It was huge. She could hardly wait to begin exploring its halls, unraveling its secrets.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:48 am

as they descended, Yuuki tried to take on most of sara's weight, to make it easier for Rachael to land--the landing was a tad bumpy, but at least sara didn't fall on her face or anything. yuuki almost did, though. the sudden weight change of putting sara down almost threw her back into the air again.

as Rachael looked wonderingly up at the castle, Yuuki grinned at the pair of them, "welcome to lillegard" she said, pulling her wings in and around herself. as she did, she felt a slight tug, and it wasn't a bad one, either. you frowned, slightly. she thought it had been the urge to take to the air, but now she wasn't so sure...sheh bit her lip and cocked her head to the side thoughtfully, looking almost as though she were trying to listen
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next