The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Snowmelt Lake

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Snowmelt Lake Empty Snowmelt Lake

Post  Leon Barner Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Leon had decided that he'd spend as much time as he could in high places while he was at Lillegard. It seemed the next best place to go after the cliffs was the Lauri Mountains.

He flew high above said mountains and saw a single spot of blue that stood out among them. Flying lower he saw that it was lake with clear, clear water. Leon assumed by the tempature of the place that it came as a result of the snow melting off of the rest of the mountains. The water must have been freezing.

Leon settled down on a flat surface of the mountain overlooking the lake. He was glad he'd brought his windbreaker for this particular flight.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Height : 5'7'' / 170cm
Weight : 132 lbs / 60kg

http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/gallery/31944486?offset=24#/d4hv

Back to top Go down

Snowmelt Lake Empty Re: Snowmelt Lake

Post  Leigha Oceanic Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Leigha had hated her mom for insisting that she come to Lillegard but most of all she hated her brother for agreeing; she had been flying here the whole way manipulating the air around her to suspend her and push her forward. She kne that she would be able to control this much longer and when a very startled egal flew in front of her squaking wildly she lost control and started in a downward spirl towrads a blue dot she realized was water.
She managed to let out a small shriek before plunging head fist into the deap, dead, and freazzing lake. Her eyes opened under water automatically panic seting in. Leigha wouldn't have much time before hypothermia set in she tried to kick up with both feet to get a good push but her shoe had caught on to some sort of plant, or what she hoped was a plant and not a creature. She held in the scream that wanted to escape and kicked off her shoe as she shot to the surface.
Leigha swam as fast as she could to the land and hacked up all the water in her lungs as she shivered violently. "Oh my god that water is freaking freazing!" she managed between chattering teeth.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Leon didn't move when he saw the object falling into the lake. All he thought was that there seemed no place on this island where he could stay and not be disturbed. He looked down at the lake and noticed that she took a while resurfacing. When she did he took to the air and hover just above the lake, curious as to how this girl flew. She had no wings. She looked faily normal from what he saw at this point.

"You know, if you wanted to swim you could have gone to the beach," he said sarcastically, though expressionless.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:08 pm

"Heh yeah, probably would have been ten times warmer there," Leigha managed not to bite off her tounge as she spoke, "Are you gonna help me or just float there and be an ass?" She coughed up some more water then layed down on her back and shivered spasmaticaly. She closed her eyes her brain was contradicted, on one hand she hoped that he would fly away and leave her alone on the other she wanted him to help her. She hated feeling week, but it was times like these that she remembered her father the most.
She opened her eyes a crack and he was still there. Raising an eyebrow she said, "You staying? Im looking for some school and well as you could see i lost control and fell"
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Leon looked away for a second, practically rolling his eyes in distaste. There he was, minding his own buisness, then she fell out of nowhere, and now she was demanding he help her.

"Well, I've been known to be quite the ass," he answered, remaining where he was over the water, "And that's not a school it's a prison."
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:25 pm

She leaned up on her elbows, not quiet sure if he was offended or not, "Sorry dude, didnt mean to offend you or anything, just need and outlet for my pain and all... I think I screwed up my ankle." She laughed, "Yeah I know what you mean about it being like a prison and all... I was kinda sentenced here for umm luring in to many people..." Leigha shruged and the rubbed her right ankle.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:39 pm

A confused look crossed Leon's face and he landed a few feet away from the girl. This was the first person he'd met that was here for the same reason he was: punishment. As for the bit about luring people in, he didn't know the specifics of her situation, but those same words could be used to describe his.

Hesitantly and without giving away any information about himself he asked, "How so?" At the same time he kept his distance from the girl. Wary as ever.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Leigha looked up from her ankle, stared at him for a oment contemplating, and then looked back at her ankle as she rubbed it and gauged her words carefully. She just now realized her slip. "I'm a Ninfa... close realitives to Nymphs, we tend to... seduce humans, males, um, for our own gain..." She shruged oddly knowing she could confide in this person? Creature? Thing? Who knew... "I'm kinda wondering why you're here..."
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Ninfa? It seemed the people only stranger from here. Leon smirked as she explained the nature of a ninfa. After all it wasn't that different from that of a demon. Well, a demon such as Leon Barner, anyway.

"I'm here because two angry gods won't let me do my job," he answered vaguely, then switched the subject back to her, "What exactly do you gain from it?"
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Leigha let out a small laugh, "Oh you know pleasure... power. But I'd like to know more about you... what's this job?" She stood up and tried to to bare weight on her right foot; it crumppled under her weight. She fell towards Mr. tall dark and yummy. Her airms flailed as she tried to comand the air to catch her unsusefully, "Damn air, listen to me!"
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Leon made no move to catch her. In fact, he did just the opposite, he backed away so that when she fell she still wouldn't end up too close to him.

Then he took a minute to think about just how much he should tell her. "I'm a demon," he figured he'd start with that, "And my job as a demon is to possess angels," he paused then added, "for personal gain."
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Leigha saw him back away, that made her mad, and at the last minute she gaind control of an air current. It was too strong though and it threw her backward and she landed on her butt with an umph! She smiled at him, "A demon? That's cool... i think we'll be good friends. Oh i'm Lee-ah by the way, spelled L-E-I-G-H-A." She took off her wet hoddie and was left sitting there in her orange and white cammi. She tied her hoddied around her ankle so it could act as a splint. "There that should work... although I'd hate to ask for you're help, I hate feeling weeker then I am, but I may need to lean on your shoulder on the way back to Prison."
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Leon almost scoffed at her last statement, but held it in. She was the classic damsel in distress in seemed. Too bad he wasn't the classic herculeas-style hero.... Though if she needed help he could do one better.

He walked over to her and held his hand out to help her up, "Leon," he introduced. He flexed his wings a bit, "How much do you weight?" He didn't care if the question sounded rude. She could choose not to answer. He wouldn't care either way. In fact, it would be better if she didn't.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Leigha looked at his wings and then smiled slightly, "120 'Guess we're flying back?" She took his and and got butterflys in the pit of her stoumach, "We could walk but you're right flying's faster... but as you can tell I am yet to master that praticular skill." She let go of his hand as soon as she was on her feet not likeing this new feeling.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Leon flexed his wings a bit more, "That and I don't want to have to drag your sorry ass through the mountains," he said this with a bit of laugh, though.

120 lbs. He himself weighed about 130. That was 250 lbs. total. He guessed he'd be able to do it. He'd carried Rachael once, though he assumed that since she was an angel she was light than Leigha. A flight like that would be pretty hard on the shoulders.

He looked back at Leigha, "How do you fly anyway?"
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Leigha laughed with him, "Um, ok it's hard to explain but I kind of controll the air currents and I guees a bit of gravity to fly." She shruged. Leigha wasn't quiet sure how her power worked and she was the only one in her family with it so she had no one to help explain it to her. "I can probably fly as long as i hold you're hand soyou could catch me if i lose control... again."
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Leon tried to imagine her power in action. She controled air currents? He often looked for air currents to help keep him airborne or go faster. If she was doing that while he was flying near her... "You'd probably throw me off like that."He remembered back to when he'd carried Rachael. It was the most annoying thing in the world mostly because she was flying for the first time. Her wings had burned him pretty badly and somehow it was different. The burn was stronger than his own. Probably just because they were so opposite eachother.

"Can you try to fly?" What Leon didn't want was to drop her midair. She may not have been so fortunate then to fall into a lake.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:02 pm

She thought about it, "Yeah i can try... but stay under me by a few feet or something just i case, ok?" She limped a step forward and tried her best to jump to get air borne. She lessened the gravity pulling on her and then created an updraft. and hovered above Leon. "Ok, so far so good."
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Leon took a brief second to think Why the hell am I doing this? Then he took to the air before he convinced himself to change his mind. Already he could feel the air currents surrounding Leigha. It gave him the urge to fly towards her and collect from them, but this was of course a terrible idea.

"I'm going to be real mad if you fall on top of me," Leon said in an almost undectable tone of sracasm.

The whole scenario reminded of that one event, when he'd soo nearly possessed Rachael. Another angel, a powerful one had intervened. She had a weapon lined with gold and chased him out of the area. He still had the scars. They'd probably never go away. The condition he was in after that... maybe that was why he'd decided to help her.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:44 pm

She let out a small laugh and said in a very cheery voice, "Dont worry I will!" She made a small gust of wind to knock him backwards and giggled. Then keeping her one ankle as straight as she could she bolted up into the sky, "Nah nah, nah nah, NAH... CAN'T TOUCH THIS!" She laughed even harder, the air working it's magic and making her feel 500 precent better.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:05 pm

The gust of wind caught Leon off guard and he had to drop a few feet before he could collect himself again. And then she was taunting him. Leon shook, just a bit, with anger, but contained himself quickly.

Then he became more confident. He had been flying ever since he first learned to summon his wings probably over 40 years. He could defintly fly better than this "ninfa", even if she was hogging all the air currents.

Leon flew straight up, nearly perpendicular to the ground, a feat that was even harder to accomplish than flying straight off the ground with no running start. He kept a fair distance from Leigha and her air currents that could easily become a death-trap for both of them.

Flying right over her head, he continued to fly at a less dramatic angle downwards, picking up speed with the help of gravity. "Just try to keep up," he challenged Leigha with no particular tone of voice as he normally spoke. But as he turned to face in the direction he was flying, he smirked a little.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:34 pm

Leigha smiled and floated on her back keeping up with him easily, "Peice of cake!" She put her hands behind her head and looked him in the face. She was getting some butterflys again but didn't know why.
Leigha was lost in thought as she stared at Leon's wings. They reminded her of the creatures you thought were in the drakest part of your closet or under your bed.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Leon had a temptation, though wasn't sure if he should follow through with it. He'd only done it a few times and had crashed and burned each time except the last one and even then he was only able to keep it up for no more than a minute.

He pulled his wings in close, dropping a few feet below Leigha. Then, he spun in the air and let his wings back out quickly. When he didn't drop like a rock he held his wings out perfectly still, flying more like an airplane than a bird. Now he was flying backside down and looked up at Leigha with a smug smile on his face.

The hard part was getting it started, there were all kinds of physics surrounding that Leon didn't care for. Trial and error was his prefered method. Maintaining it was just a matter of keeping his wings perfectly still, though after a while the lack of movement began to feel uncomfortable. He couldn't rise either. Now he was very slowly losing altitude. Gliding, and the underside of wings shone with almost a hint of purple in them under the sun.

Surprisingly, an angel had shown him this trick. The one that got away from him, and largely had a part in sending him here. All he thought was that she must have been much older than hed originally thought to have mastered it.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Leigha turned over so she was flying batman style and smiled at Leon, "That was... wow..." She laughed... no she actually giggled. But her momentary giddieness caused her to lose controll and she fell, slowly but she landed right ontop of Leon. She felt him start to fall a bit with the impact so she managed to summon an air currentto hold them up. Her hands where laying on his chest and her face was burried in the crook of his neck. Leigha gasped and then stummbled over her words, "Oh my gosh! Leon I'M sooo SOOOOO Sorry!!! I lost control and... and..... omg I'm so sorry!"
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Leon's eyes widened when she saw her starting to fall. He tried to move in any way he could but unaccustomed to flying backside down the way he was all it did was make himself in the air and drop a bit.

Then she hit him and he was sure she was going to bring him down with her. Instead the air around him changed and though it wasn't the wild flurry of wind he had imagined would be surrounding her, the sensation was still altogether alien to him. He couldn't fall, and if he couldn't then he could turn over in the air and recollect himself to fly normally again. He felt like he couldn't move; it was the worst feeling in the world.

"That needs to stop," he demanded, paniced.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: