The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Snowmelt Lake

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Snowmelt Lake - Page 4 Empty Re: Snowmelt Lake

Post  Leigha Oceanic Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:50 pm

((I'm confused he actual hates her? Or is just pretending to hate her cause he's pretending shes an angel?))
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 pm

((No hes explainging that he doesnt hate her he hates the angels and thats why he was mad))
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Height : 5'7'' / 170cm
Weight : 132 lbs / 60kg

http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/gallery/31944486?offset=24#/d4hv

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:57 pm

((but in his thoughts hes all I hate her so it confused me haha))
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Leigha rested her cheek against his chest and sighed into his shirt. And then forced him to look into her eyes, "I still want you to stay away from me." She hated how good it felt to rest up against him so she pushed herself away. Her eyes glowed with power and unshead tears, "Seriously Leon... Stay away from me or I might do something stupid. I'd really hate it if I wind up using my powers on you or just getting so pissed that I hurt you...so?". She turned her back to him her mood was wavering between wanted to kill this kid and wanting to makeout with him...boy did she hate homones.

--
((why does he now hate her? I thought they were kinda friends in still confused))
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:33 pm

((he hates her because he has no choice but to be nice to her. He thinks if Leigha hates him she'll end up using gold on him which could kill him lol. He's kind of paranoid. He won't show that he hates her though.))

Leon seriously wished it were that easy. Just let her leave, never talk to her again. She would never find a reason to want him dead. There was no way he could do that, though. He still didn't have confidence that she wouldn't end up spilling his secret to another person, even if it were just b accident. He couldn't bring it up again, either. Remind her not to tell anyone. There was no way he could do that, it was too shallow.

At this point, Leon had no choice but to gain her confidence before allowing her to leave.

"I'm not trying to start a fight with you; that's the last thing I want," He clarified in the same quiet tone. Then he changed his tactic to concern. "Do you even know where the castle is? Will you be able to get there on your own without crashing again?" He was counting on her saying no. This method was dangerous and may just have resulted in her leaving right there.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Leigha stared at Leon, disbelief on her face, she quoted him, " I don't need your damn pity! I made it here, didn't I? I sure as hell can find a stupid castle!" She made a show of looking off into the distance and when she saw the outline of the castle against the lightening sky she pointed at it, "See? It's right there." Arms crossed she pouted but waited for Leon.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Leon thought for a second. Maybe it would be easier to let her leave in search of the castle. Maybe she crash and this not be so fortunate as to fall into a lake or onto him. Maybe she'd end up getting herself killed. He was only joking with himself though. Of course he wouldn't take that big of a risk. If what he wanted was to be done with her, then he'd kill her himself. Leon found himself wishing she actually was an angel, though that would have attracted some other angelic eyes.

Either way, he didn't like where this was going. Leigha wasn't giving him many options here. He didn't understand it. First she was being pushy, getting into things that weren't her buisness. She offered to "seduce" him, for gods' sake. Now she was turning it around on him for showing the slightest bit of concern.

"It's not pity, it's concern," Now he looked her in the eyes, already hating himself for what he was going to say next but keeping his thoughts off his face, "Frankly, I'd be pretty upset with myself if I left you here and you ended up getting yourself killed."
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Leigha sighed not sure what to do, "Can we just go?" She tuned back towards him a smile playing at the corners of her lips. "Let's go back to the castle, yeah? I really don't feel like being out here any longer..." She reached over to him and tried to take his hand in hers.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Leon returned her smiled, allowing her to take his hand. Her winds were clam now and they almost felt good grazing the undersides of his wings.

Leon even had a method of controlling his heart rate. It was his best one, though a lot of times, it scared the hell out of him. Feign was the name of the angel that had given him the gold-scars. She was a sovereign, a powerful angel with control over thought. She used to send him images, make him think things that he didn't want to think about. The most vivid was the one of purification. He often used this memory to bring his heart rate up, if he ever felt the need to. He did this now, clenching his free hand at the memory and trying to convince himself that his skin wasn't actually burning from the white, angelic wisps.

He said nothing as he lead her back to the castle, only stayed in his mind to cope with the necessary memory.

((continues: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4