The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

being a hormonal teenager

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

being a hormonal teenager Empty being a hormonal teenager

Post  Shae-Lantern Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:56 am

Shae walked through the door and down the steps, trying to clear his head.
Sure he liked that there were lots of people here, and they were all interesting and fun to mess with and whatever else but right now he just felt crouded.

For the first time since coming he seriously wished he was alone again, back in some dark wood- without having to worry about people caring.
Without having to constantly keep his thoughts in check.
Without so much going on that he could hardly keep up.

He sighed as he got to the bottom.. it was dank, dark and cold and it conforted him.
He didn't know why he was so upset, but he leant against the cold wall, the darkness allowing him to see properly for once.

He swallowed slightly to stop his lip from trembling and he scolded himself mentally- he was being stupid. really stupid. stupid and hormonal he thought.
telling himself off didn't help.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

being a hormonal teenager Empty Re: being a hormonal teenager

Post  Ndale Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:31 am

Ndale was trotting down the hall carrying a box of dishes. He was clad only in a loose pair of black slacks that hung off his hips and rippled and flopped about his bare feet as he moved. They had hastily been donned, needing to return these bowls to Odqura at some point while apparently needing to uphold some semblance of the rules of publicly accepted cloth wear. Clothes made sense, somewhat to the cheetah, as fashion was fun to play with. However, sometimes it was just annoying.

During his quick pace, he caught a figure out of the corner of his eye. Stopping short, he turned, having been unable to see who had just descended a set of stairs he hadn't really payed attention to before. Ndale tilted an ear forward and stared at the door. If he remembered correctly, that was the basement. Someone with detention perhaps? Humming low in his throat, he placed the box of dishes on one of the side tables. Od would find it there eventually.

Thoroughly distracted by this new turn of events, the feline descended the stairs, predatory eyes dilating to make up for loss of light. His skin shivered at the damp chill, and he vaguely noted in the back of his mind that he missed his fur. Reaching the bottom of the stone steps, he was able to see a wisp of blue light. Recognizing it, he walked closer, studying the form that was ghostly illuminated in the dark.

"Shae?" His rough voice echoed in the empty space around them. A hint of concern may even have been detectable. What was the boy doing down here?
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:41 am

Shae looked up at his name, spoken by a familiar voice.
"Uh.. yeah?" he answered in a belated tone, looking up, glad that it was dark.
He didn't want Ndale to see his flushed cheeks or sorry expression.
He didn't want anyone to he thought. He had to remain in control, in everyone's eyes- totally in control, at ease.

He didn't want Ndale in particular to see him like this though. He admitted that to himself.
He didn't know why either, but it was true.

Now wishing it was darker he pulled in his strength and made the little blue light disappear. His eyes now shining blue he turned away looking down.
He didn't say anything more, afraid his voice might give away his emotions.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:04 am

"What are you doing down here?" Ndale raised an eyebrow and contiuned towards the other boy. He hesitated and stuttered a step as he waited for his eyes to adjust as the little blue orb vanished. He blinked before moving again. The feline crouched next to Shae, balancing on the balls of his feet, tail falling into a half circle on the ground behind him.

He gently placed a hand on Shae's shoulder, coaxing the other boy to turn back towards him. He was acting strange, something was off about his mood and reactions. This was the first time he hadn't received something rather witty or cryptic. This wasn't even smug or friendly. It was actually sort of shy.

"Hey, look. Are you feeling alright? Shae? I'm not going to go away until you tell me what's up, you know." Ndale gave a half-chuckle, trying to add a bit of humor to a mood that seemed a bit down.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Shae listened and watched out of the corner of his eye as Ndale padded over and crouched beside him, and the hand fall softly on his shoulder but he kept his gaze averted in an almost determined fashion.
He didn't know what to say, he wanted Ndale to leave, to stop looking- more than anything he wished he too could just disappear like his little light did.

"I.. I'm fine hehe" he said it trying to keep his voice in his usual airy, almost-mischievous tone but it cracked and wavered as he spoke. "I.. uh.. I just like it down here.. it's um... nice and dark hehe" he hoped weakly that this explanation would be enough, or that it would at least satisfy Ndales curiosity.
He hoped to god that his friend would just loose interest, that he had better things to do.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Ndale hummed form the back of his throat. He figured he better just be straight forward.

"If you were fine, then you wouldn't be trying so hard to not look at me and I surely can not be that repulsive to see, or at least I hope not." The feline's voice and expression told of concern, poorly masked with smugness and teasing. "I'm going to give you two options, really. Tell me what's wrong and let me try to help, or look straight at me and tell me seriously that it's none of my business and that you want me to leave immediately. In which case, I will depart, leaving you to your fondness of cold dark places, with a wounded heart and a pondering mind." Ndale grinned cheekily for a moment and waited. He didn't want to be turned away, surely, but he wouldn't pry if Shae really wanted him gone. They really hadn't known each other that long, and while the feline had developed a strange fondness for the boy, he wasn't expectant that Shae liked him that much. Most people actually didn't really like him once they knew him long enough.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Shae's hope left at those words.
There was no way he was looking around- he wasn't going to show this weakened self to the other boy, he refused to.
He couldn't look him in the eye, he just couldn't bring himself to. So instead he just said nothing and kept looking away.
He hated being so weak. It really annoyed him.

Why did he even care- he should just tell Ndale to shove off- easy, no problems.
Insult him even, call him stupid for worrying, laugh at im, make HIM feel weak instead.
But he just couldn't.

So h e kept quiet.. maybe, just maybe if he didn't say anything- Ndale wouldn't notice just how pitiful he looked right now.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:31 am

Ndale sighed, grin falling, as Shae did virtually nothing in response to his ultimatum. He just sat there, looking away. He didn't even say anything. No small chuckle or sigh. Nothing. A frown pulled at the corner of Ndale's lips. His expression was stern, he was worrying over this boy, and he was being ignored. Both were things he wasn't fond of.

Well, what does a cat do when all you want to do is be alone? Get in your face just that much more persistently. The cheetah saw no reason he shouldn't do the same. Falling back onto his bottom, Ndale sat cross legged on the cold floor. A little roughly, the feline moved to wrap his arms around Shae and drag him onto his lap, intent on make the will o'wisp look at him as consequence of position.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:14 am

After a moments silence suddenly he suddenly felt himself pulled over, not that strong of a pull but because he was taken by surprise he found himself almost flat on his back onto the other boys back.
All at once he also found himself finally snapping and his little light flickered back into existence casting a cold glow over the room.
There was nowhere to turn to now.
Nowhere to run and hide.. he couldn't help looking up. He tried to look blank, emotionless, or angry or anything but he failed and all his turmoil was there. Clear as day.. or night in his case, reflected in his big pupiless eyes.

He tried to avert his eyes but it was a lot harder now that he was facing straight up so instead he closed them.
Blocking out everything.
If he couldn't see it- it wasn't there, right?

praying pitifully that the rest of his face was blank he kept his eyes firmly shut. It was a pathetic attempt- and that much was painfully obvious.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:55 am

Ndale hesitated as Shae's eyes finally locked with his own. The boy was half-lying in his lap and the cheetah was looking down at the boy. If he had doubts about whether or not Shae was troubled, they were vanquished now by the look in those eyes. She let the boy close his eyes as he thought about this. Ndale knew very well that he was not good at this whole comforting thing and he absolutely didn't do tears. If the boy started crying, it was time to succumb to inner panic. As it was now, though, this was still manageable.

A moment of still silence having passed, Ndale sighed again in resignation.

"Why are you being so stubborn?" Bright amber eyes were shining in the blue wisp light, but he paid it little mind as he studied the boy's expression. Ndale took an extended blink and a deep breath. Letting it out, he bent over to press something of a reassuring brush of the lips to Shae's forehead. He didn't know what else to do, really.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:13 am

He felt his cheeks grow slightly hot as Ndale gently kissed his forehead.
HE was blushing he thought in disgust.
What was this? What was wrong with him?!
He open one eye slightly and summoning up some strength managed a reply.
"Why are YOU being stubborn?" he asked with what would have been perfectly dry sarcasm if his voice hadn't cracked.

He forced something of a grin onto his face but again.. it was a pathetic attempt.

"I said it didn't I.. I'm fine..." he laughed weakly.. "I'm totally fine.. really.."
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:49 am

Ndale pulled back a bit to look at Shae when he spoke. He could see the slight blush in the light provided by the boy's own glowing stalker-orb. His eyes widened before they narrowed in amusement and a wide grin split his face. It seemed his spur of the moment remedy worked more than he thought it would.

"I was being persistent because I care, now I'm being stubborn because you are." He chuckled. It seems that distraction might be key here. Ndale didn't really have to know what was wrong, he just needed to get Shae to stop thinking about whatever it was. Adopting a rather predatory gleam in his eye he looked over the boy in his lap pointedly.

"As confident as you sound saying that, I do believe something I did helped a little. You've opened your eyes and you've even got a little color back in your cheeks." The feline raised an eyebrow and glanced back at Shae's face smugly. He leaned down to place his face closer to the boy's and lowered his voice daringly. "I wonder if I try again if you'll recover even more from whatever it is that has you down."
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:10 am

Shae tried failingly not to let the blush in his cheeks darken.
He stared up at Ndale, unable to keep his eyes shut any longer.
it unnerved him not to see what was going on.

He noticed the look in Ndales eyes.. it didn't help his blush.

"If you haven't noticed.. I'm a ghost- I don't usually have colour in my cheeks" he retorted, again trying to sound confident but his voice was still weak and shaky.

He wanted to regain control of the situation, but it was very clearly no where near this- someone else was in control.
Another thing he didn't like.
If he wasn't here.. if he didn't have to care- and he still didn't know why he cared- he would be in control.
But he wasn't.. and he didn't like it one bit.

He purposefully ignored Ndales last comment. Right now that was probably best he thought.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 am

The cheetah's grin widened at Shea's reaction.

"Well, then, if not your normal shade, then might you be blushing?" Ndale dared call the boy out on it. Maybe, if made uncomfortable enough, he would do something rash and snap out of his unusual behavior. Pushing people to that point was always practically guaranteed to be entertaining in the least. In the mean time, he waited for a response to his threat, but again it seemed he was ignored. Under his breath, he sighed out a growled "Very well then" and prepared to take things a bit farther. Ndale stared down Shae, expression falling to something that was seemingly of a more serious matter.

"I told you, order me away and I'll go." A small smirk cracked the tone. "Thing is, you don't really want me to, do you?" The feline purred and boldly placed his palm against the boy's abdomen, fingers splayed. The move was directly intentional, meant to make someone squirm away to reclaim personal space, and it was apparent from Ndale's smug and confident expression that this is what he expected Shae to do.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:02 am

Shae glared slightly, blush deepening and something almost like a pout forming on his mouth.
"I... am NOT. blushing" he stated knowing he was, and hating that fact. "The.. it's a trick of the light." his voice cracked slightly as he argued.

His body shifted slightly under Ndales hand.
Almost involuntarily he tried to shift away, but only served to change from half sitting to full lying on his back.
He looked away again, hoping if he wasn't looking into the other boys face- his cheeks would stop glowering so much.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:29 am

Ndale raised his chin and a loud "Ha!" escaped his mouth before he could catch it. Quickly, he cut off his laugh and tried to contain it in his chest. He smiled fondly down at Shae.

"Of course." He said off-handed and watched as the boy shifted, though it wasn't as much of a reaction as he had thought. He hummed again in thought. With Owen, seeing how uncomfortable he could make him before he was pushed away, he had actually licked and threatened to kiss before he was forcibly removed from the boy's lap. With Shae...but Ndale didn't want to completely destroy relations with him. The two had some sort of companionship since the beach weekend, and it would be sad to see that vanish completely. He sighed. The hand that rested over Shae's abdominal muscles came up to lightly tap a finger against the boy's chin to gain his attention again.

"You know, I think I will warn you: I am not unkeen on the idea of stealing a real kiss from you, and I will do so if you continue this. Wont you just tell me what is wrong? As cute as this attitude of yours is, I am truly concerned as to why you were hiding down here by yourself."
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:51 am

Shae looked back at Ndale again and swallowed slightly, trying desperately to regain his lost composure.
He stared up at his friend, finally managing to blank his face.

His breathing was steadying.. he letting himself think properly.. but he still felt off balance and at any moment he knew he could easily snap again.

"I said I'm fine.." he stated once again, his voice was steadier too.. but the quakyness remained in a constant undertone. "R.. really." as he said the final word he felt his tone begin to fail him again so he stopped speaking.

Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Ndale hesitated again, body freezing. Did Shae not realize what he had said? He was being perfectly serious. But, looking down at the boy, it seemed that he was regaining some of his control and Ndale was loosing ground. The cheetah's eyebrows quirked and his eyes hardened. A feeling of hurt sank low in his stomach and it quickly sparked into a shot of anger, a feeling he was more accustomed to.

"Fine." He said almost shortly. "I'm not very good at comforting people anyway." Ndale growled and shifted to slide his arms under Shae. It seemed like he might remove the boy from his lap, but he stopped and let out a slow breath that seemed to drain the tenseness from his shoulders and the hardness from his eyes. He glanced down to the boy's face again, seemingly having a war within himself. He had said he would... That was fair warning, more than what he usually gave...

Ndale leaned down slowly, and it was apparent that his intent was to indeed kiss the boy, but he stopped. He wouldn't mess this up. He had been too rash on too many things already. This wasn't someone who he would never see again after today, this was someone he actually cared about. He never cared about people or their thoughts on what he did. This was wrong, he really shouldn't care, kisses were nothing to him. But, he never was one to deny himself something he wanted either. He growled in the back of his mind in irritation and it came out in his voice as he decided to wait, though he was still close, he was using it more to try and intimidate and pressure now rather than leaning in for his original idea.

"If you're so fine, then prove it. Convince me." And he hoped he did, quickly, for Ndale knew that his self-control was limited and he would need a distraction because as it was, he was sorely tempted to hang the consequences.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:08 am

Shae's resolve very nearly broke down again as Ndale shifted him almost suddenly.
The hardened look of what could easily be read as anger made him swallow again, and his breath quickened slightly without his knowing.

Listening to the other boys words close to breaking point again he just kept looking up, trying not to let any of his distress, or dare I say.. fear? she in his eyes.
Unsure what to do he just didn't... but he didn't have long to contemplate anything as Ndale gently leaned down, closing the distance between them.
It almost made him panic. Not because he didn't like Ndale... quite the opposite.
But he hated feeling out of control.
He wanted to be in control- he should be the one leaning in. Not the other boy. He wanted to feel on top of things- that was half his problem, but right now he was a pitiful sight, and nowhere near gaining control of the rapidly shifting situation.
His eyes widened slightly, flashing in the dark, he didn't want this- this helpless feeling.
It stuck him just how weak he was, lying there in the larger boys arms he really was at Ndales mercy.
Completely.
Even usually it was his attitude, his mind that gave him strength- really he was weak, and right now even his mind was weak.

He was weak.
weak, Weak, WEAK.

He hated the word.
He really did, he hated it so much.
He had to regain control, snap out of it. Now.

He shook himself mentally and tried once again to clear the blush that was still blooming on his cheeks.
He couldn't be seen like this he cursed- this was pathetic.

he thought desperately for a way to stop being "helpless." he knew Ndale was technically a LOT younger than him- but it didn't look that way.
Shae in his physical state barely passed for 16.
And he hadn't mentioned his age to the other boy had he- so he was only as old as he looked, right?

It wasn't like he was feeling any stronger either, but hopefully, the other boy wouldn't call his bluff.

He lent up slightly, closing the distance of the would be kiss even further and spoke, his voice wasn't that loud.. but it was more than a whisper.
"What are you some kind of Shotacon?" he allowed himself to smirk slightly. "I'm like half your age you disgusting perve" he said it in a mock-disgusted voice, but there were tones of playfulness and teasing only just detectable.
Unfortunately- although it was also hard to detect- he voice hadn't yet stopped shaking, he was still feeling weak.

All he could hope was that this mock-insult would gain him SOME leverage.

(wow.. long post ^^;; hahaha and it's mostly just the same thought proccesses >>- ah well it felt necessary.. Ndale would probably look quite a lot older than Shae though.. Shotacon.. pfffft.- i wasn't sure how he should react and then.... this happened XD- OH OH!! and I've decided to change me sleeping pattern.. I'm going to try and get up earlier in the morning (like maybe 6 or so?) so i can get on in the morning and just go to bed earlier lol.. that makes it easier to talk to you guys on weekdays i hope..))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:14 am

Ndale blinked and raised an eyebrow as Shae seemed to go from crumbling to somewhat collected. He tensed as the boy leaned up and it took most all of his self control to not move an inch either away or forward. It was made easier, however, as his mind was slightly distracted as he was accused. His eyebrows raised and his eyes showed wary curiosity as he thought about this a moment. How old was Shae? It occurred to the cheetah that he didn't rightly know. Half his age? He was eighteen, and there was no way Shae was nine. He looked to at least be 14, and that really wasn't so far a distance. At least, it was not too uncomfortable a distance to the feline. He seemed to have come to a decision in his mind and he smirked, seemingly okay if what Shae said was true.

"Maybe." He purred. "Well, if that's the case...I don't like kids, but for you I might make an exception. However, shouldn't you be running away and not leaning closer if that's the case?" Ndale's eyes narrowed a bit and he lowered his voice. "Or are you trying to convince me with this that you are fine? It's an improvement, but not quite enough to get you off the hook there, cutie, now don't change the subject." His voice was still rolling with his smug purring, and the sounds had his tone as somewhat husky. Ndale leaned in to the point where their breath mingled, facing the challenge that Shae had presented. He was secretly glad he had only had a cup of Od's strangely sweet mint tea recently. It now seemed just a matter of who pulled away first. Shae only had two options that Ndale could predict: move closer or move away. The cheetah didn't think the boy would be willing to actually kiss him, and so, it only left moving away, which resulted in a win for Ndale. The feline smirked, confident.

(( I read your post before work and it totally made my day. xD I thought all day about what Ndale would do, but it was surprisingly hard, I have no idea where this is going. xP It's interesting though. And I hope I can see you on, school is coming so I wont be able to stay up as late, weekends I'll be able to though. We'll have to figure out the best timing. <33
If I got up really early, like 3am Est, would that work? I could change my sleep that so I could get on the comp before school, it would give me about 3.5 hours in the morning. What time would that be for you? ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2&quot;) / Human: 180 cm (5'11&quot; ft)

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:01 am

He managed to keep his control, and he was thankful for it- at last he could feel some of his usual spirit coming back.
His plan seemed to have worked.. Ndale was obviously under-guessing his age- so he decided to continue on with this.

"Who's changing the subject?" he asked raising an eyebrow slightly, still smirking slightly. "Maybe I'm just naive.." he shrugged slightly, he stopped smirking with those words and just gave a mysterious look- so it was hard to tell what he was really thinking or what he really meant. "Maybe you got me at a weak moment.." he continued with his thread of suggestions as to why he wasn't running, as as he did he lent even closer in.. just ever so slightly as he spoke. "Maybe I just don't know how to say no.." he lent in a tiniest amount closer again.. With his far hand (hand furthest from Ndale) up he gently reached up, almost tentatively, brushing his fingers against the skin on Ndales neck before placing his hand lightly down just under the other boys jawline.
"Maybe I.. can't help it..." his voice lowered even further in volume, and he felt a slight shiver run down his still weak body as he leaned in even further- at the same small amount as the other times, but it brought them to what would be considered very close.
Very Close.
So close it made his breath catch in his throat- and although he would hate to admit it, he began to wonder what he was saying really was just lies.

((hahaha.. Oh he guessed wrong.. not even now is Shae willing to give up easily XD. Yeah lol the time converter didn't have EST listed so that took a bit of searching XD- but yeah that's be like 6pm here :D. I'd feel kinda bad with you getting up so early though>>- I was going to do the same as i said but.. I can't, mums firmly banned computer in the morning >n<. But yeah that is a good time... eaaarrrllly for you.... but it works well...
Lol and yeah sometimes if i have time in the morning before I leave- I get on here on my iPhone, which can't load the chat, but just too see replys so i can think bout how to reponds lol... I like having something to consider over the day))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Ndale stared into Shae's eyes as the boy spoke again. His confidence dimmed as Shae smirked and adopted a mysterious look. The feline raised an eyebrow, the boy was not backing up like he thought. He regarded him with wary suspicious look, brightened by a violent curiosity to know what Shae was thinking.

He went stone still as Shae drew closer, his heart was racing with self control. The only movement he made was tightening his grip on the boy, arms still under him since he had thought about pushing him away. Ironically, that was not even the last thought on his mind, it was just completely non-existent. His mind was becoming...intoxicated...and he was quickly falling in love with the feeling. It may be selfish, but he thought he was lucky for this moment finding Shae this way, he didn't want Shae to say no, he didn't want him to be able to help it. When Shae's fingertips brushed against his neck, Ndale breathed in sharply and a shiver ghosted down his spine. When the hand rested under his jawline, the feline let slip some sort of whimpered, pleading mewing-noise ( of which he quickly tried to ignore completely and pretend didn't happen), and leaned in to the palm slightly as he tilted his head a fraction so their noses would not touch with the slowly decreasing distance. Ndale's eyes fell half closed and his voice purred out in a low tone.

"Maybe...you don't want to help it." The sentence, in subject, was of his usual challenging and self-assured personality, but in tone it was almost more hopeful.

'Perhaps...'

Ndale threw consequence out the window, he did not have this much control - ha - he didn't want this much control, he wanted Shae. That and, he had to move, backing away was just not possible for whatever mind game they were playing right now. Almost tentatively he leaned in to close the space just that much more. His lips softly brushed Shae's, in permission perhaps, but almost like a question or a challenge: did he want to say no?

(( Ha, oh boy. xD;;
Okay, so we're like 14ish hours apart? -bad at time zone differences- Well, I can try, maybe it'll get me up in the morning too, and I'll be happy before I go to school for the day for once, lol. If it works, that'll be worth it, I'll just take the morning shift instead. xP I don't mind. ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:05 am

Shae smiled inwardly as he heard the other boy whimper slightly- he was gaining ground.
But the pleased feeling didn't really stay.
He was still feeling insecure and he still had no where to run. Less in fact.. he couldn't back away now- so what if Ndale did call his bluff?
What if he saw through Shae's attempt and covering his weakness?
He couldn't let that happen.

Ndales hopeful question was what really got him.
Did he want to stop?
He didn't know.. he didn't want to be dominated he knew that.. and he didn't want to stop but at the same time.. did he?
could he?
He didn't have much time to ponder.

He could almost feel the distance closing as Ndale leaned in, their lips brushing softly.
It wasn't a large amount but it was enough to make his breath quicken dramatically.
Enough to make him instantly feel his resolve slipping away.
He couldn't let that happen.
He had to remain on top of the situation.
And he wanted to remain in control, but he could help but feel control over his own movements start to crumble as his mind seemed to become foggy. He couldn't think properly.

Almost on Impulse he leaned upwards ever so slightly to meet the kiss. His breath stuttered slightly as he, almost completely on a cautious impulse, ran the tip of his tongue lightly over the other boys lower lip.
It wasn't a controlled movement- for once in his life, he was feeling like he had no idea what he was doing.
He wasn't sure what to do.
But at the same time had little control over his own actions anyway, and it made him feel like he really was a child.
He didn't understand what that might do.. or what a teasing gesture it was.

((Hehehe.... ^^;;.. lol not so dominant now are you shaeee... lol dude If you're good with it then I'd love to talk more anyway :D))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:33 am

The first brush had sent something of a remedy to Ndale's system, like he had given in and taken the drug he had been on withdrawal from. He almost sighed. The moment Shae leaned in was like lapse in Ndale's memory and he questioned whether this was really happening. He hadn't thought the boy would like him, let alone kiss him, and forget responding. However, feeling the foreign tongue trace his lower lip was like a electrical shock that shot his brain into overdrive. Catching up to the moment, a smirk played at the corner of his mouth.

This, now, was something interesting.
But, did he know what he was doing, or was he experimenting?

Ndale answered the gesture by pressing back a little more firmly. He parted his lips against the other boy's, offering a guide to show how to proceed. Sneaking his own tongue out, Ndale let it brush against Shae's briefly. It was rough, like any cat, and he flicked it along the other boy's mouth before he took it back: an invitation, perhaps, or encouragement. But other than that, he made no more forward a movement, interested more in what Shae would do. The boy was full of surprises, each seemed more delicious from the last.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:04 am

He gasped slightly, loosing his breath as he felt the other boys tongue against his own, against his lips, making another shiver rave down his spine

He didn't know what eh was doing, he had no control.
Being this close to Ndale was sending mixed waves all around his brain and his body was raging with hormones- most of which he really hadn't felt before.
He wouldn't admit it, but he was almost scared, and totally unsure.

His breathing quickened even further, even as he tried desperately to steady it.
Still tentative he spread his lips slightly wider again, and on another impulse leaning forward more and pressing their lips further together he shyly bit the older boys lower lip, taking it between his teeth, gently, shyly, but not too gently.
The way he leant up so his body was totally under Ndales was unintentionally submissive.
He didn't mean to be- hell if he had known.. but he didn't know.. he knew nothing, he could hardly think let alone know.

Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: