The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

being a hormonal teenager

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

being a hormonal teenager - Page 2 Empty Re: being a hormonal teenager

Post  Ndale Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:50 am

Ndale grinned into the kiss, entirely pleased by the boy's every reaction. He gave a soft airy chuckle as the Shae gasped and shivered at the slightest of things. It seemed, as intoxicated as Ndale was before by Shae, the tables had turned.

At the bite to his bottom lip, Ndale mind reeled and he growled lowly in warning as his heart picked up its pace. Bringing up a hand, he threaded his fingers into Shae's hair at the base of his neck, tugging slightly. He then pressed forward, nipping lightly at Shae's top lip in return.

He had to stop, because he didn't want to. Shae had to have no idea what he was doing to his mind. That bite had messed with his thoughts far too much. He pulled away from the kiss just enough to gasp for breath, going still as he tried to calm his heart and stop his mind from racing.

(( Dx sorry, brain block ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:26 am

((sorry if it's a bit belated or badly set out- it's harder on the phone lol))

Shae felt the other boys hands bury into his hair and it only made him slip more and more away from control.
He was almost powerless, but he was to distracted to even notice this.

As Ndale pulled away slightly, he too found himself gasping again slightly to try and catch his breath.
He just stayed there for a moment, eyes almost closed, trying to slow his pounding heartbeat, and collect his thoughts.
He didn't want Ndale to stop.
He really didn't want him to stop.

He shifted his position, moving his legs up to either side of the older boy, more out of discomfort than anything and finally looked up with a questioning stare in his violently bright eyes, though he didn't mean to let it show, there was a silent undertone in his wide, almost childish eyes like he was begging that Ndale would move forward again.

He still couldn't think straight, leaning his body further into the older boys in pleading submission, like he was desperately hoping he would continue.

((phew ok I hope it's good... It's hard to tell on here lol.. Shae seems to really be loosing his edge here doesn't he XD?))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:09 am

Ndale was still breathing heavily, but he felt clearer minded now, at least. He was aware of Shae shifting beneath him and he opened his eyes to look down at him. The feline was stunned by the bright eyes, though he was torn being pinned with such a wondering gaze. Almost instantly, Ndale felt bad. To have just stopped...but it wasn't anything Shae had done. It was just...Ndale sighed and leaned down to nuzzle against his jaw line, giving his hair a small tug again to arch his neck for more room.

He placed a kiss against the jugular before gently running his sharp canines over the skin there. What were they doing, really? Was this still a game? Because it surely didn't feel like it anymore, not even to Ndale, who usually took most things romantic to be just for fun. But, with the way Shae was acting, the way he was leaning against him...Ndale huffed a growl again, biting down gently as if in final reprimand before he ran the rough texture of his tongue over the spot to make sure it was okay. Slowly and softly, Ndale started trailing kisses back up along Shae's neck and over his jaw, pointedly nearing, but not going back to the boy's lips.

(( xD that was good for a phone. And yes, Shae is thoroughly gone, I think. >x3 hehee <33 ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2&quot;) / Human: 180 cm (5'11&quot; ft)

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:36 am

It was his turn to whimper slightly, barely audible as he felt the older boys teeth against his neck, subconsciously leaning over to the side, opening up the area.
It was almost like he was being scolded he thought foggily, unable once again to gather his mind. Scolded for being such a bad child..

He felt his breath catch again as Ndale kissed his neck and jaw, moving slowly upwards. He could feel his heart beating throught most of his body, at a once again quickened pace.

Shae moved his free hand upwards to rest against Ndales chest, running down it slowly to his stomach. A small smirk played on his lips as he whispered, again almost completely on impulse. "pity.. You're already shirtless.."
It was a silly, almost meaningless and yet meaningful sentence, simply one of the first thoughts to grace his mind at the time.

((hehe, bad child XD- hey does the PM work?? lol))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:40 pm

Ndale, grinning at the whimper, paused in what he was doing as a hand trailed down to his stomach. His body was lined with powerful lean muscles meant for fast sprints, and they quivered under the touch, sending long shivers down his spine. A low growl bubbled in his chest again and he tensed.

"Shae..." It was the same warning again, his mind was fogging up as Shae's gestures. Though, hearing his comment had Ndale ghosting a breathy laugh over the boy's skin.

"Pity, you're still not..." He imitated Shae, lifting his head to raise an eyebrow at said shirt...or well, striped jacket, really. He glanced back to Shae's face and grinned.

(( Yeah the pm worked xD Did you get my reply? ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:06 pm

He looked back at Ndale as said person pull back and grinned at him.
Still slightly foggy he smirked wider.
"mmm?" he opted a questioning tone. "well I Dare you to remove it.." he challenged pausing a couple of seconds and then grinning even wider, a hint of his usual self showing through.
He moved his hands and moved them both to gently grab the other boys wrists. "... Without these.." he added, leaning in again slightly, eyes flashing slightly, obviously referring to the hands he was now 'restraining.'

Even though he seemed to have cleared his mind he was really still running on impulse, his head was still dull and he was just acting... Without think about consequences... Totally unaware to the idea of what his actions might cause to happen.

But what he had said was a challenge nonetheless- a teasing, reckless almost, challenge.

((lol I have now XD- I wanna try and get off before or on 3 (hour from now or so) but I'll stay on maybe for one last post.. Might drag it out to three thirty..))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Ndale raised an eyebrow at Shae, grin growing marginally at the challenge and as he eyed his captured wrists of which he had no intention of freeing.
"You do realize that I spend a lot of time in a form that doesn't have have to use of hands, right?" He gave Shae a cocky look and stuck out tongue almost childishly at him.
He dipped his head, and used his tongue to get the zipper between his teeth. Pulling down, he was able to unzip the jacket, though he had a moment of trouble actually disconnecting the last link and had to pull them apart with a sharp yank. He nosed the folds of the jacket to the sides, revealing the shirt underneath. Such things as using your mouth and having to nuzzle things was natural as a cheetah, and while they were a bit more awkward as a human, is wasn't particularly hard. Pausing, Ndale took a moment to bite at the button on Shae's pants once, shooting the boy a smirk, before he grabbed the edge of the shirt between his teeth and dragging the article of clothing up to reveal the boy's midsection. Rather abruptly, Ndale dropped it and ran his tongue up his abdominal muscles, from just below the belly button to just above. Looking down now, Ndale was actually pretty satisfied and proud he had managed that.

"Now, what do I win?"

(( Didn't know what shirt he wears underneath, so didn't really describe it. ^^;; Also, I feel bad I am keep you up Dx ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:22 am

Shae had to swallow again as he felt the zip go limp, lying himself backwards towards the floor.
He wondered foggily again what he was actually getting into, it had been a thoughtless dare- he was still not thinking anything through.
He felt the blush return to his cheeks as Ndale bit the top button on his pants. He felt his body both tensing and relaxing at the same time.
And when he felt the other boys tongue on his midriff, he gasped again involuntarily, feeling his blush deepen still.

Hearing Ndales question he breathed out slowly, trying again to slow his heart but not too successfully.

"Depends what you want..." he replied.
It did sound like something he would say usually, teasing and mysterious.
But it didn't quite have the same effect when he spoke with a breathless and shaky voice, not without the dame daring, teasing note- but evidently he wasn't exactly feeling secure.
He still didn't know what he was doing.. but he didn't want to stop- so he just let himself continue on impulse.. well like he could think clearly enough to stop doing that anyway.

((XD;; O feel bad now.. I feel asleep ^^;- it's probably just a black singlet.. or usually nothing at all- just the jacket, but for the sake of rp today he's wearing a singlet XD))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 am

Ndale chuckled at the gasp elicited and smirked at the renewed blush coloring Shae's cheeks. Deciding he much liked the reaction, he purred in thought. He gently took a hand back, not making Shae remove his loose grip in his wrist if he didn't want to, and slowly started tracing outlines on the boy's stomach. Behind Ndale, his tail flicked idly, and he seemed to consider this question very seriously.

"It seems I want everything."

Ndale's trailed his fingers up and around the upside down U front edge of his ribs, just barley brushing the tips of his fingers against the boys skin to the top of his pants and back up again, making random designs. After what seemed to be deep consideration, Ndale looked up to Shae again.

"And if I said I wanted you? If I wanted something like this to happen again?" He lowered his voice and leaned in closer to the other boy's face, possibly daring. "I want the power to come and kiss you when I see you." Ndale was admitting to himself now how much he desired this, this whatever-it-was, over everything else.

(( haha, okay, well I feel asleep on you once, now we're even! <3 ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:34 am

Shae trembled again slightly at Ndales soft touch and look back at the other boy... also thinking deeply.
He didn't want to BELONG to anyone... that would imply being submissive.. which he wasn't big on at all.
But what he did want was Ndale.
So he had to word his answer carefully.
He contemplated it for some time.. while he thought, absent mindedly putting has hand on the older boys neck again.

Finally after much consideration he answered.

"I don't know if I ever had the ability to refuse.." his tone was soft.. quiet and almost shy, he felt and seemed again like a much younger boy.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:34 am

Ndale leaned in to the hand as he felt it at his neck again, purring contently as his eyes half closed. It seemed to almost instantly calm the feline, though he wouldn't admit just how much he enjoyed the simple gesture. Hearing Shae's almost shy sentence made Ndale smile slightly.

"Or the desire to, I hope?" He gave a soft chuckle and brought a hand up to capture Shae's against his neck, just holding it gently to keep it there as he moved forward. "How about we make it mutual? I'll share the power with you, if you want it. You're welcome to come find me if you ever want to spend time together. I'll never push you away. If not...well, just know that I plan to find you." He grinned and leaned in to steal one more quick kiss, tail swishing lazily in happiness behind him.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Shae felt the second kiss touch his lips and just stayed there for a moment, enjoying the softness of it before pulling away slightly, his brain becoming clouded again.

"if that's so.." he whispered, his more mysterious, more dominant side now seeming to come through again.

He reached out with his second hand and moved his body forward in the same motion, pushing the older boy back and coming to rest, pressed against him, legs bent completely and tightly on either side of Ndale, his chest and abdomen held against the other boy, it was a sudden movement- and the only thing that might have given it away that he still wasn't really that in control was how it was a such a sudden, unplanned gesture, and it seemed to convey almost out of control emotions.

"I want you Now." he finished, now whispering right onto Ndales neck and ear, and hemeant it, moving his free hand again now to bury itself into the older boys hair at the back of his neck, tangling into and almost grabbing his hair as he not quite gently- and not quite not shyly, reawaken the kiss, his head and body suddenly seeming to be raging with hormones again- but of a different kind...

((oh dear ^^;;))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:15 pm

When Shae pulled away, the corners of Ndale's lips settled into a pout slightly. He eyes opened at the whisper, curious. He barely caught it, but soon Shae was coming forward and he was being pushed back. The suddenness caught him off guard, his left arm had to brace himself against the floor behind him while his right slipped from the hand on his neck to around Shae's waist, sliding under his open jacket. Leaning slightly, Ndale's back was arched towards the other boy and he couldn't help but notice how right it felt with Shae leaning on him in such a way, there was a fire that raced up his spine and exploded in the base of his skull and his mind fogged pleasantly.

Shae's breath ghosted across his neck and ear, the implications of what he said made his breath shudder and catch in his chest as his heart raced. Fingers threaded themselves into his hair and he tired to pull the boy closer, arm tightening about his waist. His moan was muffled as Shae started up the kiss again, bolder than before. He was quickly forgetting the reason he hadn't wanted to be with any one in the castle, what was so important? There were two years, he had two years....roughly. He felt it didn't quite matter right now. He would not complicate this by hesitating.

His lips parted and he purred low in his throat, inviting and daring: 'So take me.'

(( Quite. ^^;

It seems that our characters have really gotten out of our hands. xD
I sent you a pm. ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 am

He honestly didn't need any more invitation than that- "take him."
He could hardly breath with all the feelings and hormones rushing around his body, and he surely would have done just that but at that moment he heard it- footsteps.

From what he could hear someone was coming, and they were carrying something heavy... or at least it sounded that way from the staggered pace.

Reluctantly pulling away he looked at Ndale, it was a look that was asking. Questioning.
'Should we hide?' he thought as the footsteps grew louder and nearer.

Without really waiting for the other boy to tell him what to do he instinctively began to back up, standing slightly- facing the direction the noise was coming from.

((lololol this fails I just didn't quite know how to put it so.... this happened..... plegh.... I can edit if you like ^^;;))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Ndale growled lowly as foots steps came their way and Shae pulled away. He was going to hurt whoever that was and answered the other boy's questioning glance with a look of irritation at the intrusion. As Shae rose from off Ndale's lap, he pouted, already missing the contact. He sighed and dragged himself up to his feet, looking around. They were in the basement just after the stairs, unfortunately in just a corridor leading to other sets of doors. There wasn't really a decent place to hide.

Glancing over to Shae, Ndale was distracted by the sight and had to chuckle.

"I rather like that look on you." He couldn't help but purr cockily as he checked out Shae. The boy, to him, looked sufficiently snogged with jacket open and air of 'we were just doing something we shouldn't'. He was sure he didn't look too much better, even as his cheeks felt slightly warmer than normal and his hair was messed from Shae's sudden show of dominance. He quickly ran a hand through his hair to push it back, his heart was still just calming and his breath was a little faster than usual, but otherwise he felt rather cool in that moment, really happy actually.

The feline stretched lazily and looked down the way the steps were echoing from. He didn't particularly care if they were caught, though it would be pretty obvious what they had been up to.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Blake was wandering in a drunken state and because of the way he was he managed to get himself lost. After his little event with Larita he managed to get his alcohol and drink himself silly. He guessed a part of him wanted to forget it all, but in a way another part was like go get that! He chuckled to himself as he stumbled down the stair time from time and before long he managed to make it down to a door. He leaned against it for a moment as he looked down at his bottle which was still half full. Taking a drink he pouched off the door standing strait, then hunched over again. Blake turned and reached for the door nob, only stopping once to get another drink before finally opening the door.

Stumbling in he had to catch himself on the door. Blake looked up and saw the half cheetah man and another person he had not recalled from previous sightings. He just stared for a moment wondering to himself why their shirts were off, but before long he disregarded the thought and just smiled, "Well hello there....." He paused for a moment, took a drink, then smiled again, ".....where am I?" Forgetting that he had already taken a look around he took another and this time found a seat where Ndale was once planted and he leaned back in relaxation before realizing the seat was still warm. "Oh was this your seat, young fellow?" He asked with a confused look through his glasses.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:34 pm

The door opened and Shae jumped slightly, sending him off balance, and ending up falling back from partly standing to half on Ndales lap, arms out behind him to catch himself.

His cheeks flushed, blushing deeply as the drunk man addressed them, obviously surveying their not so innocent appearances.
He stuttered, because he'd been taken so off guard- and not only that he was already not feeling himself, he began to break down again, almost panicking- trying to keep himself together.
He cursed mentally, refusing to fall apart again.
He swallowed and shook himself- he COULDN'T fall apart again.. it didn't matter if this guy was drunk, he had an image to maintain.
It really didn't help how flustered he was though he thought dryly, trying to calm his pounding heart.
He was even a bit annoyed now, why did whoever-he-was have to walk in right THEN?

"Uh.. oh hi um.. er.. we.. we were.. just.. um...?" he looked back at Ndale, desperately looking for help from the older boy. Hoping Ndale would have something of an excuse- cos he sure couldn't think of one.

Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Ndale chuckled quietly, trying not to be too obvious, as Shae fell. He gave in to grinning widely and picked up on the end of the other boy's sentence.

"Talking, of course." He raised and eyebrow at Shae, and licked his lips in a seemingly unconscious gesture. They had started out by talking, after all. His tail flicked playfully as he shifted, uncaring that his pants were hanging dangerously low on his slim hips as he bent one leg and the other held his weight. His eyes flicked almost a little reluctantly to Blake and his nose twitched. The cheetah could smell the fresh liquor hanging over the man, it was not a scent he was unused to, but he still found it strong and a little unpleasant at times. He smiled as kindly as he could, though it was still a little iffy since he had interrupted a very important moment, and nodded to the seated man.

"No, it's quite alright, I think I was on bottom for a little too long anyway." He casually skipped the word "my" without a blink of an eye, pretending like that didn't change the meaning of his sentence and not looking at Shae. "And, to answer your question, you are in the basement." Ndale gestured about himself vaguely to the stone walls of the hallway. "There's not much down here, I'm afraid." He hummed lightly in thought, trying really hard to not crack up into laughter.

Turning to Shae, he held out a hand in offering to help the boy up, leaning down just the slightest bit and whispered. "I don't think he noticed, we probably could have continued." He grinned, showing off his canines deviously and eyeing the boy's blush.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:58 am

Blake observed the body language of the students as one seemed a little nervous and the other in a more flirtatious manner. He had not known why these two were mixing but for some reason they were. Looking down at the seat and trying to comprehend the words that came out of Ndale's mouth just ended up with him pulling the bottle back up to his mouth and drowning those thoughts out and away only to be filled with liquid goodness. Closing his eyes for a moment he took in a few steady breathes before opening them again and looking back over at the fellow furthest from him. He smiled and unknowingly offered a drink to the both of them.

At this point, Blake was lost in the whole position of student and teacher here so to him both of these boys were just other males in the room that he would buddy up with. However, it probably wasn't going to be the same as it was in his head. Blake seemed to have a great differ in what men and women should do with one another, but these two would perhaps break his whole coding system, either that or get ignored and pushed out of his mind with the alcohol that slid down his throat.

Finally setting the bottle down at the foot of the chair he rose to his feet and stretched listening as there were a few pops then a disturbing crack that left him in the position for longer than he wanted. He laughed nervously and found his self back to a normal stance only slightly swaying back and forth. His attention was slowly drawn back to the two and he cleared his throat, "Uh, hmm....I believe....maybe I have sheen you.....some events or some tin of the shorts...." Slurred language made the writer of this post laugh. "I, is called, Blake Esthoonn.....you?" He asked with a little more swaying.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:09 am

Right.. talking.. he slapped himself mentally for not being able to think of the littlest of things..
I mean honestly!
He tried once again to calm down, but it didn't help it.with all Ndales little innuendos, subtle gestures, and not only that but the general temptation posed by the other boy.
He really had to pull it together.
Sighing slightly, he blushed again as he heard Ndales whisper and all he could reply with was a bit of a glare, eying the low riding slacks with something that wasn't quite dissimilar to frustration.

He looked back at the man slightly doubtful and wondered to himself why he was so worried anyway- the man was obviously quite out of it.
Now even more annoyed at himself, and the man for walking in, and Ndale for being... well.. just 'cos.

He stretched slightly, managing to hold his cool again.

He eyed the bottle as it was offered to him with suspicion.
His last (and first) drinking experience had not been quite so pleasant, and he couldn't even remember most of what happened, so he wasn't quick to try it again.

"No sir I don't believe we have met." he answered in a perfectly innocent voice as Blake stood, watching him sway was kindof like watching a baby crawl close to a ledge- only whereas most people would be worried, Shae, especially in his current annoyance, was more interested in watching him fall.

((I'm not sure if Shae would even be worried if it WAS a baby close to a ledge.. in fact he'd probably still have the same reaction >.<- my character's a... *cough*))

Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:17 am

Ndale hummed lightly in the back of his throat. He denied the offer of the bottle with a silent shake of his head and watched the man with a critical eye. Glancing back to Shae, and back to Blake, he considered. Now here was Blake, a very good looking man, and one he would normally be hitting on. But there was Shae, and for some reason...and maybe it was because he could still feel the way the boy had felt against him...he was feeling slightly as if someone else just wouldn't satisfy. His gaze turned dark as he glared at the floor a moment. This was bad.

Dang it, he was not getting attached. He would not attach himself to someone. No way.

An idea sparked in Ndale's mind. Turning only slightly, he looked at Shae through his eyelashes, eyes glowing mischievously. His grin was daring and he gestured vaguely to himself, tilting his hips and leaning back subtly to show off his lean torso seductively, passing it all off as something of a casual stance. 'You want me?' He winked, dropping his arms slowly. 'You were supposed to come take me...' He took a long blink that held much deviousness and directed his gaze to Blake to watch the man sway dangerously. With a cocky roll in his hips, he took the few steps to cross to the man, going as if to help him stand, though maybe being a little closer than strictly necessary.

"Careful there Professor." Ndale purred. "and my name is Africa."

Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:18 am

Blake looked over at Shae and smiled at the boy swearing to himself that they had met. Then again he was drunk and probably thought he was some one else, this tended to happen more often than wanted. Making waking up the next day with a hang over then leaving you to wonder who was in the bed next to you. Perhaps he would learn to drink less here, not wanting to wake next to Everly or even that Rendaz fellow. Blake nearly gagged at the thought of Rendaz.....what was that man anyways.

Lost in thought (once again) Blake had not realized he was toppling over at a very alarming rate. He didn't even notice what was going on between the two students till he nearly had fallen due to his unstable stance. He nearly fell over till he grabbed onto Ndale literally having his arms thrown around his arm and chest. Taking a moment to blink and realize the action he looked up at Ndale and finally noticed the figure on this one. He opened his mouth to talk, but in that same moment of action the words left him and abandoned him with an awkward look on his face. Looking over at Shae, Blake cleared his throat and tried to stable himself out and stand strait. This didn't go well though as he found himself touching more of Ndale than he was planning to. "That wasn't your....never mind."

Shaking his head hoping he had not confidently rubbed his hand across Ndale's rear end, Blake rose and managed to steady himself once again. He backed up a bit from Ndale and moved his long bangs out of his face with his hand in a slow motion. He pushed back up his glasses and cleared his throat. "S-so. you I never got your name. I know his..." points to Ndale, "Is Africa, but I still don't believe I got your name." He said directing to Shae in an attempt to take his mind off of if he had.....or not.

Blake at this point wasn't trying to be sexy or make any impression on these two. They were both male and he just couldn't see himself in such a position....with two guys.

((XD mind wandered all over for this! This is what lack of sleep, energy drinks, and games of pool with puns do to me! XD))
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:17 am

Shae couldn't help but feel ever so slightly the tiniest bit maybe cheated.
He barely managed not to let it show on his face.
Ndale was doing it on purpose, he could tell, hell it was so obvious you'd have to be.... drunk, not to notice.
Which is why it worked so well.

So that's how it's gonna be played, huh? he thought still eying Ndales body with slight frustration.
Supposed to take him?
He wasn't even sure how he should react to that, 'supposed' to huh?
He sighed and lay back on his back, hoping the cold floor would help to calm his mind.
Thinking.

He wanted Ndale.
yes.
Badly.
yes.
Ndale was now... playing hard to get? teasing? what would you even call it?
yes.
He couldn't afford to be weak, he had to pull it together.
simple.

He sat up and looked on with a pokerface as Blake fell on Ndale- he knew the man wasn't doing it on purpose, but it certainly fell right into Ndales plan. It was trying and he really did have trouble keeping his emotions in his head.
how pathetic he thought to himself.. he was being pathetic. again.

With some difficulty he feigned indifference and smiled, eyes closed.
He couldn't trust his eyes at the moment.

"It's Shae, sir.. Shae Lantern" he replied sweetly, brushing his own unruly fringe out of his eyes.
He'd never been to a hairdressers- he simply sliced it himself whenever it was too long.
And it never grew very fast.

So this was how it was gonna be played?
fine.
he liked games, after all.

((omg lol such a belated post sorry OTL))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Ndale had not been expecting the professor to fall and had been unprepared for the sudden glomp-like way in which Blake used him to stay upright. Instinctively, he held his arms out to try and keep Blake from falling all the way to the floor. There was an awkward moment, and Ndale just stared at the professor while the man seemed to process what had just happened. Blake seemed to have realized their situation and tried to right himself. Ndale tried to help by lifting his arms to try and help him stand, but it was about as graceful as helping any drunk man stand.

Ndale's spine snapped straight and his whole body went still as something that he assumed was a hand brushed dangerously close to his tail over his slacks. Had he....just gotten groped...by a professor? The feline blinked and stayed as he was even as Blake backed away from him. At first he wasn't sure, since the timing, but as the man spoke he figured the move had been unintentional. It's not like he particularly minded, it wasn't the first time that had happened, it was just the first time it had happened not at a club of some sort.

The feline's head snapped to Shae as the boy spoke, seemingly calm and nice. He raised an eyebrow and narrowed his eyes. What was Shae playing at? Did he not care?
Isn't that what Ndale wanted, for Shae not to care?
It would certainly make things easier...
but easy wasn't fun.
He...he didn't know what to do...

Ndale stood, looking from Shae to Blake and back. He sighed and roughly rubbed his palm against his forehead in frustration. He dragged it down his face so he could glare at them through his fingers.

If he had known that kissing Shae would make flirting with everyone else much less entertaining in comparison...well, he still might have done it. But now...now he needed to find out...

Dropping his hand, Ndale straightened and forced an easy smile. Very well then.
The feline acted like he wasn't interrupting the conversation, seeing as he wasn't really in it at the moment, and just walked around behind Blake to go around to sit casually on the bottom step of the stairway. On his way by, Ndale let his tail brush rather high along the back of the professor's thigh. It was a rather obvious gesture, but it was a return of favor, really. Payback, perhaps.
He slumped back on the stairs casually, legs sprawled out before him as he leaned back with elbows up on the step above the one he was sitting on. Cocky grin was firmly in place.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:37 am

Hearing the name that belong to this boy made Blake smile. He had always liked the name Shae and when he really thought hard about it he wanted to name one of this future boys that. In this moment his attention was brought to Ndale as he had given looks back to Shae as Shae had just seemed to be avoiding something if not thinking deeply. Part of Blake knew something was going on, but his mind was not in a complete strait forward thinking process to actually figure it all out.

Shrugging, he turned only slightly to make his way back to the chair, only for Ndale to cross him. He was looking over his shoulder back at Shae before he felt the brush of Ndale's tail ride up his thigh touching closer than he wanted to his goods. He froze for a moment and shudder as the touch, before turning to look at Ndale who had made himself comfortable on the stairs. Was that on purpose? Or perhaps a part of loosing track of his tails motions? Blake had not known how to react to that, but he did know that if it was a girl then he would be all over it and well.....yeah. He felt his heart jump with that touch but he had not known why. Just the feeling oh this male was plain out wrong to him. Maybe he had drank to much, but why not have one more little sip?

Walking over and picking up his bottle he eyed Ndale with question in his eyes as he chucked his head back and drank nearly all the rest of the bottle. Taking a breath he pulled the bottle back up to his face he wobbled as he watched the little remaining liquid swish back and forth at the bottom of the glass bottle. Ignoring what had happened with the tail now he was happy with his feeling of warmth as the alcohol did its work through his bloodstream, but in fact he was now feeling a little to hot. "Hot.....I am....really hot....."

With a grumble of his voice complaining of how hot he was becoming, Blake slowly undid the hidden buttons on his shirt and started to pull his shirt off.

Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum