The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A wee bit thirsty

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A wee bit thirsty  Empty A wee bit thirsty

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Xena came down into the wine cellar, she was feeling a bit thirsty and she didn't want to drink just any old thing. She hadn't brought any alcohol with her, but was very pleased to learn about this cellar. "So many.... and most unlabeled...." she started deep into the darkness of the wine cellar, the darkness not bothering her at all.

She always had a sense for things like alcohol, and found one at the very back, in an unlabeled bottle, "This one... this one will be perfect," she said softly. She pulled two hell glasses from her backpack, and set them on the ground as she sat down, not caring if it was a bit dusty. She blew off the bottle away from the glasses.

She shrugged of the fact that she had two glasses when it was only just her. She closed her eyes and the pentagram appeared on her face and began glowing, she pulled the cork out with her claw and returned to being human. She pored herself a nice glass.

Back to top Go down

A wee bit thirsty  Empty Re: A wee bit thirsty

Post  Jami Futter Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Yes once again Jami was wandering. But this wasn't any old wander. Jami had no clue why at the beach events she got tispy so fast. She usually wasn't so light wieght. Must have been strong stuff. Or she hadn't had it for a while and her body had forgotten its tolerance. Either way, she wanted to exsperiment. She had desided to sneak into the cellar and get just one glass, one!

As soon as she enteed she walked over to a random section and observed the stock. There were some amazing wines here! The bottles were quite old, covered in a thick layer of dust. She looked at the nearest one to her. How would that taste? Jami's french wine tasting interest suddenly came back. She was tempted to try it. The bottle had no name. Possibly an at home recipe?

Jami then heard the noise of someone pulling a cork. She wasn't alone. of course she called out, "Who's there?" she didn't mind if a teacher found her down here. She would exsplain her reason, and if they still didn't like tht she was here, she would deal with another detetion.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:07 pm

"Friend or Foe?" her voice came from the back of the cellar, she was very sharp about it, but not hostile, she just wanted to be sure she wouldn't get in trouble for drinking, she didn't need "waves" at school just yet. She knew better than to cause trouble upon the first day, there'd be nothing she could do for her master who was already clearly upset with her for being here, especially when he found out he couldn't get there and couldn't get her away.

((Sorry it's short))

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:15 pm

A voice came from the far back. She had to think about this for a second. She could say friend, but then was this person a foe? She would have to find out. "Friend, if that's what you'd like to call it." She started walking to the back towards this misterious voice. There wasn't much light here. At the thought a green flame peared in her hand. Jami's control over her powers were getting better with all the times she had been using it recently.

She was almost at the back now and she saw a figure waiting for her. Jami's other hand had the bottle in it. The girl had no thoughts to fight this person, just have a chat. The girl was obviously a student. A new oneat that. "Hello. I am Jami." She introduced right away. No need to ask for invitation. She kept her accent away, using her American one. She didn't need to have any craziness over it with this new comer.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:31 pm

"I'm Xena." she said lazily sounding human. She showed no signs of being anything other than a normal human as she had already reverted back. She thought nothing of the girl before her, however she did pushed the other glass in Jami's direction, "Come and sit, have a glass, I found a great wine." she took a sip from the glass she already had, and offered up the bottle she originally pored from, to give Jami the option of taking her own wine which she had in her hand, or partaking in the one that was actually opened already.

She ran her fingers through her clean white hair after she set the other bottle down next to the empty glass, she had since taken a shower since her... adventure in the stables with Sargon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:55 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jami raised a brow at this girl. She seemed a bit fake to her, but she wouldn't turn down the invitation. "I wouldn't waste the one i found if yours is already opened." She sat down and put the bottle next to the others. The glass infront of her was calling, so she braught it towards her along with Xena's bottle. The liquid poured easy into the glass. the first sip was a smooth and silky one. Jami made a sound of satisfaction. "Good choice. Shame it isn't labled. I never really cared for a drinks name anyway. Just the the taste." The small talk would have to end soon. Jami hadn't planed to stay long here anyway. So far her test was going normal.

"So why are you down here, Xena was it? You are new am I correct?"
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Xena gave a smirk, her character was pretty obvious by the deviousness of the smirk, "Never good to waist the wine," she smiled and took a sip of the wine, "A name is just a name, I can usually just tell by the scent of it if I will like it or if it is trash."

"I came down here for a drink, I was very thirsty, and I just had to put some alcohol in my blood," she laughed lightly, "I only have one drink a day... usually, but yeah, I'm fairly new, got here this morning." She smiled, red eyes looking up at Jami.

(sorry its kinda short)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Jami nodded her head in agreement at the smell of the wine comment. Usually the same for her. "Had my first glass in France. It was quite a good one. I then baught the bottle at kept it till it was gone. "

"This morning? Wow. Welcome then, i guess" She gave a chuckle. "Toast to your coming here?" Jami asked holding out her glass towards the girl.

((mine tis shorter :O))
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:09 pm

"I've been to France once or twice, I didn't exactly like it too much... but to each their own, I'm glad you liked the wine there, I have to admit, they do have some good wine," she gave a light laugh.

"Thank you, but how about we toast to new beginnings? I don't need a toast about me." she smiled at Jami, she was quite modest sometimes, and actually rarely liked to have the floor despite the way she acted. She learned to quickly act away from the way she was feeling to keep her master happy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:56 am

Jami smiled at this girls selflessness . She liked her attitude. "Alright then! A toast to new beginings!" Jami made for to clink her glass again Xena's. She thought about her new begining. She was safe here. She had good friends. She had gotten in some trouble but it was still just another exsperiance.

Taking a sip from her glass the wine warmed her throat and gave her a good feeling. Not the drunk kind she had felt at the cliff but one of the good effects of proper wine. She probably had just not been use to it at that time.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:51 am

Xena tapped her glass against Jami's with a smile, it was nice to feel the alcohol in her blood, it numbed the last of the soreness that had taken over her body just earlier.

"So how long have you been here Jami? What's it like?" she asked casually, seeming quite interested, but more trying to keep the topic off herself. She figured a nice girl like Jami would not want to be bothered with someone who is actually Satan's play toy. Not many associate's with her after learning about her past.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:08 am

Jami smilled at this girl, "A month or two. It is nice after you make a few friends. For me at least my begiinging was a rough one, met a bad attitude teacher and kissed a guy when I probably shouldn't have" She laughed a bit. "It is all fine now, I have really good friends, and an enamy, but other then that, life is quite relaxing!" She had reflected ack what had happend this past month or two. Quite a bit had changed. She had gotten use to the place and was finall letting her real self show. She was layed back and intesting, not new and awkward anymore.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:14 am

"A few friends huh?" she asked looking over Jamie, "And kissing a guy you shouldn't have... that's always fun, was he at least hot?" She teased acting human, she really wasn't into human-looking guys thanks to her master.

"You have an enemy already? How did you manage to do that? Was it the girlfriend of the guy you kissed?" she asked laughing, "You know I'm just teasing you, no hard feelings?"

Xena ran her fingers through her hair and took another sip of wine, she seemed almost too relaxed, and yet the alcohol really didn't affect her all that much, but for all Jami knew she could've been drinking for quite a while before she arrived. Xena held her alcohol quite well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:28 am

Jami laughed at her comments and questions. "Yeah, he is pretty hot. Oh and i don't mind haha. No it wasn't a girlfriend. It was a guy named Leon. Stay away from him if you can. He is a demon. IT was at the fireworks the other day. He embarassed me so i punched him. Then i got detetion and desided to leave before we faught again. The he came looking for me and he got my frieend Owen into it and in the end we basically had a battle to the death. No one died of course " Jami smiled and laughed that that last sentance. She was amazed at how lightly she could talk about Leon to this girl.

Jami felt like talking about guys with her, seemed she had an interest in men from her comments. "So back on that thought you had on hot guys. What is your type of guy?" She smiled a bbit. Another sip of the wine made her tastebuds go sweet. She liked this drink. Maybe if Xena let her have it she could sneak it back to her room.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Xena laughed a little, "Oh ho ho," she said, "So was he into it?"

Then hearing her say that he was a demon, the way she spoke of him, she spoke her thoughts out-loud "You have something against Demons?" she asked looking over Jami, "So.... if it nobody died.... it was a tie?" she asked with a laugh, she was used to fights, especially with Demons, and she wondered what THIS demon would be like. She really didn't want to go and find out about him, hoping it wasn't a spy her master sent to make sure she was in line.

"Actually, um... I... my master... um...." she suddenly withdrew, it was like she had been abused for quite a while, "I just like looking," she tried, trying not to cause troubles. She took another sip of the wine she had in her hand, "I.... what kind of guys are you into?" she tried to steer the conversation away from her... her free hand played with her necklace, which appeared to be attached to her skin itself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:59 pm

"Demons are fine, as long as they don't piss me off. " She didnt want to say all were evil to her incase she was a demon. It seemed that Xena was getting uncomfortable. Master. It didn't soud good. If xena had been abused, Jami knew the feeling. She was better but the past sometimes caught up to her. Seemed like Xena was still trying to deal with those painful memories.

"Um, well... I like all sorts of guys. I like skinny guys i like built guys, resently it seems i am into dark skin guys." She laughed a bit. Jami got distracted by Xena finguring at the necklace around her neck... Was it fused to her skin? "Xena, you aren't human are you? I am a Fearie." she asked cautiously.

(u know i cant spell)
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:13 pm

She gave a nod and stood up at last pouring herself another glass in the process. She thought of what happened thanks to her master just earlier in the day, it wasn't exactly pleasurable, but she gave no emotion to it. She knew better than to try to react, and did not want to bring Jami in, really afraid that bringing someone else into her life would only cause more pain. The only 'friend' she had was her master, and the only crush she had was on a male that would never find interest in her. She figured she was doomed as always.

"No, I'm not human," she said, "I'm a Zanthela... I don't know if you've heard of my species, some have heard the myths and legends and others haven't, all that I can tell you is that if you've heard them... they're true, only they don't quite depict just the extent of everything...." Her voice was suddenly kinda cold, having almost a hiss to it, she seemed reserved, detached. It was as if she pulled a 360, she was still being somewhat friendly, but it was like she was closing down, and her eyes seemed just a tad dangerous, but her stance suggested that she wouldn't do anything to actually try to hurt Jami, or anything close to it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Jami downed her glass and went to the bottle for another. She had said she wanted only one, but this was to good to resist. "I am sorry. I have not heard of your kind. I wont mind listening if you would like to exsplain?" Jami got a threatening vibe from Xena bbut she thought nothing of it. These two girls were going to be friends. She knew it.

She felt like exsplaining herself to Xena at least. "What gets on my nervs is everyone keeps calling me a fairy. I am a FEARIE. We are quite differnt. We posess darker magic. We dont look the same either. Fearies have a more demonic look. Don't get me wrong, We aren't all evil." She gave a small grin. Hoping to notify that she definatly was one of those evil ones. It was interesting around this girl. Jami wanted to feel like she was evil, and proud of it.

"My blood line infact is one of those rare families full of intense dark magic. The only reason i am not completly a bitch is because my mother is in fact a Fairy."
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:39 pm

She ignored Jami's first statement, as if she had actually missed the question as the girl had gone on talking, "Fearie, right, but if you're half and half, wouldn't it be the same to call you either or, they are practically phonetically the same are they not?" She asked with curiosity, her eyes seemed to be glowing, and there was a faint mark of a pentagram growing between her eyes, just beginning to glow with an orange flame beneath her skin.

"You don't exactly look very demonic to me," she said with a slightly colder tone than intended, her lightly glowing eyes looked very demonic as she searched the girl quietly. She was very carefully studying the woman, "Intense dark magic you say... I can tell, that you have fairy blood, and not because you're not being a bitch but because your energy signature itself."

She took a long draw of wine from her cup, not closing her eyes but instead peering over her glass watching Jami. She was obviously studying her closely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:48 pm

"Well you do say it with a different twist more of a fay than a fair." She sipped from her cup and looked at this girl as closely as she was being observed. There was somethings faint between te girls eyesbut it was probably something todo with the girls abilities that weren't being exsplained. It annoyed Jami a bit but she wouldn't let it get to her. "I don't because of my mother. She gave me a rounder face and a fuller body. " Yet I am still pretty skinny. she thought.

Jami had an issue with her self confidence. Her fast metabolism did not extactly make her happy. At 95 pounds Jami hated feeling anarexic, even though she looked 115.

"You can read my energy? Impressive."
Ath the statement of not looking scary jami added. " If you'd like, I think I could show you my demon. I could probably control her at the moment since I am calm and controlled. Would you like a glimpse?" Jami gave a small smirk. She funny enough wanted to show Xena. This girl made her want to feel cool, and act dangerous a bit. Jami had strong confidence she could control her self if it was only for a second. She downed the rest of the glass. Number two, she was still fine.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:42 pm

"Right... sorry, it's hard to hear the difference... its much easier to feel the vibrations over my body but I can't do that looking so... human" she said the last word as if it was a curse word, as if the very word itself was fowl, and tasted horrid. It came out almost like a demonic hiss.

Her own demonic eyes seemed to light up a little brighter, and a second pair seemed to form just under her bangs, "Suuuuure," she hissed with pleasure, she liked this girl already, Xena was quite a dangerous person at times, and this was one of them, she was looking for danger... and fun. She was loosing her control on her human form and she was doing her best not to shift. She managed to get the second set of eyes disappear, but her four sharpest teeth had grown in size, ad her eyes seemed to dance with fire.

Her pentagram on her forehead had a brighter firey glow as she watched Jami.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:35 am

Jami watched with interest as Xena started to change forms and then back to almost human. "Not a fan of humans? I have lived with them the past 3 years of my life. I have always been around them though. I am quite fond of them. I guess it is because we are so alike except i have wings and magic." she laughed a bit. She summoned her wings and they apeared in sparkles, which she once again hated.

Jami prepared her self for letting out her little creature. In the back of Jami's mind it was lurking. It had a lack of strength from the recent fight, and it couldn't do much more then watch. The creature knew her plan, it wanted to regain its stregth before trying to take her over again though.

Jami slipped away and her demon emerged. The girls face grew sunkened, so that the cheekbones stuck out sharply. Her periwinkle and sliver eyes turned completly black and her teeth sharpened to blood stained tips. her usually pointed tip nails grew into tallons. Her body became thin and brakeable looking, yet it was still strong and it was fast. And almost as soon as this form became visable Jami tried to snatch it back.

As soon as she had pulled back and let the demon through she had rocketed forward and knocked it back. It was pretty pissed at her but it was to weak to fight back.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:03 pm

"I've dealt with humans most of my life, and I maintain that I don't exactly like them.... they're very troublesome after all," Xena said with a slight smirk watching Jami, she had many thoughts on her demon form, but it was nothing completely solid, and so she remained silent, eyes dancing.

She almost wanted to tell the other girl about her species, perhaps she would if she asked.... or maybe she would show her. She remained quiet however, wanting to keep it to herself unless she seemed really interested in her other form.

"I think I like your demon form," she said at last with a dark laugh, she nonchalantly took another sip of her wine, her dancing dark eyes never coming off of Jami. They still looked like they were burning with fire. She was amazed at how the myths had actually faded about her species, there weren't exactly many that knew about her... it was fairly intriguing that nobody actually seemed to know anything about her. Honestly, it made her want to do something particularly bad to get her name out there, but that would wait for later... perhaps... perhaps she would recruit Sargon within the limits of his contract...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:35 pm

FRom letting her demon out Jami was a bit light headed. she closed her eyes and started taking deep breaths. "You like her? Well I can tell you she doesn't like you. She hates everyone. And if i ever let her take over, I basically die and you would never see me again. Just her in my body." Over the years Jami had come to realise something. This form in side her was born with her, just like her father had been born with his. It was almost like a twin, but inside your head.

Jami poured another glass, three. "I sould probably stop after this one. I had prossed I would only have one and then be on my way. I wasnt exspecting to meet some one here. To be honest. I am glad I did thoough. I like you." She smiled at this girl. Her features were still a bit off. "Do you mind showing me what you really look like?" She asked now very interested.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:23 pm

"Hate can be fun...." Xena smiled almost wickedly, there was something dancing in her eyes, "But of course, it needs to be carefully controlled, best of luck, it would be quite horrid if you were to just suddenly disappear because you couldn't get a handle on it."

Xena poured another glass and tipped a half cup full into Jami's glass finishing off the bottle, "Couldn't let it go to waist, sorry," she smiled, "I'll show you my other form in a second, just let me finish the last glass here, and if you would be so kind as to take my bag and step back with the glasses then... I made them myself, and the skull took forever to forge and I would prefer they both remain in one piece," she said calmly. She slowly handed Jami her now empty glass and the backpack that she had with her.

First pentagram appeared on her face, and from that it was like a fire started to consume her from the inside. Her very skin began to bubble and became different shades of blue, red, and purple. Wings sprouted from her back, and stretched out with quite the wingspan. A set of front forelimbs began to force their way out of her already crowded shoulders. Her legs and body grew with muscle mass, and her body itself began to lengthen. From her mouth, her teeth began to grow and became like little claws grasping at the air. Four razor-sharp teeth hung up the corners of her mouth. Her mouth closed like a little dot, just as her eyes tripled. Behind her, her three tales grew and they swiftly floated through the air.

The process itself had looked painful, but she felt not a thing, the six eyes danced with powerful energy, Xena was no longer holding back and it sure felt like she had a bunch of it. She was a very powerful dark being after-all...]

"This is it......" she hissed softly with a smirk, though the smirk itself couldn't be seen with her round mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum