The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A wee bit thirsty

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A wee bit thirsty  - Page 2 Empty Re: A wee bit thirsty

Post  Jami Futter Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Jami smiled as she was givin more drink, she liked this one. She would have to hunt for another some time. Maybe she could take the one from earlier that she had. Jami took the glass carefully and swung the backpack over her shoulder. She backed up as the girl transformed. It seemed to be a painful prosess but when she spoke, it sounded fine.

"Quite an impressive form you have!" Jami didn't know which set of eyes to look into. Jami moved closer, entranced by the many tails. "What can you do in this form?"

(short...)
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:25 pm

"I can do quite a bit, more than just look terrifying," the voice was a deep hiss. She moved a little closer to Jami, slinking around her lightly, it seemed impossible how silently she seemed to move.

Slowly she changed back, her tails wrapped around each other and became one, sinking back onto her body, disappearing under the skirt that came back around. She slowly stood upright as her legs became more human like, and her second pair of arms sunk back into her skin, merging with her chest, her shirt already forming over her body. She Her bottom set of yes seemed to become glasses and the top set began to merge in the middle. Her long white hair appeared and flowed over her shoulders, but even in her human form she still seemed dangerous, "If you would please." Xena held her hand out for her things.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Jami watchede as the monster turned back ointo the girl. It was very interesting to watch. "Does it hurt?" Jami handed over the back pack and then the glasses. She had finished her drink off. was that 4 now? Jami felt fine. Maybe a bit warm but that was exspected.

"So where do you plan to go now? I have to get going soon." Jami addressed. She went and picked up the bottle she had found earlier and and realised she had no where to hide it. She settled with just carrying it. She went and turned back to face Xena.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:20 pm

"I really have nothing to do and nowhere to go. I already decorated my room, and I don't feel like just sitting in it surrounded by my things..." she said cooly, "What are you off to do Jami?" she asked. She stretched a little bit, there was a lot of cracking that made it sound like her joints were popping back into place.

"No," she added, "The transformation rarely hurts unless an outside influence does something...." she said softly, she was thinking about what her master had done just earlier that day. She shook her head no and pushed the thought out of her mind, "It is quick and painless, and it frightens little children." she laughed, just as the pentagram between her eyes finished fading away to nothing. She truly did have an evil side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Jami smiled at Xena's little evil thoughts. "I think that I will be wandering around looking for my friends. Or I may practice some with me magic. It has been hard to contain. But first i am making a stop in my room." She eyed the bottle in her hands. She would save it for a good occasion. She wasn't heavy drinking. Thats just to much for her. SHe would enjoy a sip every now and then but that is it.

(tis shortness)
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:18 pm

"Here, you can put the bottle in my bag for now, I'll go to your room with you, how about that?" She asked with a slight flicker in her eyes, she held her bag out with the two glasses in it, they seemed to be suspended in an anti-gravity field which prevented them from getting broken, "I don't know that it's exactly proper to go carrying wine around the castle... I also feel that it would be shameful to get into trouble for such a minuscule misdeed." she hissed softly with quite a glimmer of mischievousness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Jami smiled and chuckled as the girl went on. "Thank you!" Jami carefully put her bottle in the strange bag. "I live in Dobhran, but we have merged houses so it is also Caora now." Jami started to walk away and looked back to make sure Xena was following her.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:33 pm

((continues here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:37 pm

"I live in the one with the wolf seal thing." she said, not knowing what it really was, "I didn't really pay attention to what it was, I just payed attention to where my room was." she said lazily, "So... lead the way," she said walking closer to Jami, she almost seemed to glide, and her light steps seemed to prove it in a way.

She softly followed Jami to : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum