The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Night Falls

3 posters

Go down

Night Falls Empty Night Falls

Post  Ace Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:00 am

Ace continued walking down the path. Wind blew in his hair and the ends of his headband he wore on his forehead which was unseen because of his hair that covered it.
It was dark now..
This place.......it seemed familiar somehow..not the dirt road..but it was this feeling..
and it reminded him...He remembered nothing of his past...all he did remember was waking up in the rain one cold dark night..
He had come here because there was nowhere else to go. He had been doing training ever since and thought of training around these castle grounds. He didn't really care much about the castle itself.
Ace
Ace
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Night Falls Empty Re: Night Falls

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:44 am

Terri was perusing the night air, enjoying the feel of the breeze on his feathers. he was flying over the dirt road when he spotted someone there. a newcomer? he grinned and pulled his wings in for a sharp dive, landing a few yards away from them, landing hard enough that he ended up in a bit of a squat position, with one hand lightly touching the ground. he wasted no time, not even in straightening his stance. he simply straightened his back just a little bit---actually, from anyone watching, it would have looked almost like a jump---before zipping towards the newcomer with his usual increased speed---he probably looked like a gingery blur, really. he skidded to a halt about 2 feet away.

"you new here, then?" he asked, his 14 and a half-foot wingspan beginning to fold in a bit.

(wow, terri is bouncing all over the place lately, it seems ^^ he hasn't actually started his own thread yet! XD)
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 154.94cm

http://yuukihyouketsu.deviantart.com/gallery/31934824#/d4fymmp

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:05 pm

(sorry, i replied with the wrong character. this is the one who was supposed to have done the post above XD my bad)
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:11 am

Ace paid no attention to his question.
Ace continued walking. "This the way to the castle?" he asked Terri from a distance with his back turned.
Ace
Ace
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 am

Terri raised an eyebrow at his cool response. he chuckled lightly. "that's what the big, long dirt road is for, i suppose." he stuck his hands in his pockets---he was wearing an orange-ish, tan-ish hoodie at the moment--and watched the new guy walk down the dirt road. sheesh, he was almost like Zigg....except zigg at least humored terri by giving a decent reply have the time. he snorted, and started walking after the guy, mostly out of curiosity---though he figured there wouldn't be much conversation
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:10 am

Ace stopped to find Terri following him. He turned his head back slightly.
The ends of his headband blew freely in the wind.
"What do you want?" he said in a calm manner.
Ace
Ace
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:38 am

at the other guy's question, Terri just sort of shrugged. "not like i have anything better to do....besides, you didn't say your name yet." Terri's wings widened a little bit as he looked up at the dark sky. there were many people who would prefer to stop and rest come nightfall---so why was this guy still walking? was he really that interested in the castle, or did you just enjoy being a bit cryptic. he snorted lightly, then pulled one hand out of his pocket, and began to form a ball of lightning. at least the buzz of electricity helped to fill the silence a little.

((wow, i need some practice writing for guys.....good thing i didn't bring Zigg into the AALC....that would have sucked XD)
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:59 am

Ace stood there in the night wind without looking back at Terri.
His wolf-like ear flicked...

He suddenly turned around, with a knife in his hand and threw it at Terri's direction.

Ace
Ace
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:56 am

Terri's eyes flicked up at the sight of the oncoming object. the hand that wasn't holding the ball of lightning suddenly jerked up in an unnatural looking way, and caught the knife mid-flight. Terri had put his unnatural speed straight into his arm. he looked at the knife with an almost childish frown, then he looked back up at ace. "if you wanted me to bug off, you could have just said so." as he spoke, the ball of lightning began to take the form of a taranchula--he wasn't exactly paying a lot of attention as he did so. it was kind of an automatic thing. he could do spiders with ease, but anything that flew was a pain in the rear to form
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Ace turned. "Behind you..." he said calmly, "I thought I sensed something."
Without saying anything else Ace continued walking. The cold night wind breezed through the trees.
The sky seemed to have gotten darker with all the dark clouds covering up the sky. The sky rumbled. A raindrop hit the ground. And it started raining lightly.
Ace stopped. And slightly rose his head up.
Ace
Ace
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:58 pm

When the rain hit him, terri's whole body buzzed with electricity. he swore grumpily. it didn't really hurt, but it jolted his body around, and he could feel it, for sure. he stopped forming the large spider, and used his wings to shield his head, grumpily. he did not like rain---or rather, it didn't like him. he looked back at Ace again. the guy was weird....throwing random knifes and all. he gave an annoyed huff. the rain was still jolting his wings---not the best place to be jolted--but it was better than it affecting his whole body. he looked, his brows furrowing. "you obviously didn't come here for social reasons....so why the heck are you here?" Terri might have been talking a bit too much, but he hated silences, and he didn't really thing too much about when he did such things. it simply wasn't in his nature.
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Ace was still looking up into the sky. His hair was soaked in the rain.
He looked back at Terri. "Does it matter to you," he said in a more serious tone.
Ace turned away.
"......There was nowhere else for me to go," he replied calmly.
He continued walking, even in the cold rain.
The rain....It always made him wonder of his past..shrouded in mystery.
And Terri's question..Why was he actually here...what was his destiny..
He had always been training. But what for? Perhaps to become stronger..
Ace
Ace
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Terri Raikou Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Terri snorted. this guy was strange. silently, he turned, and took to the skies, heading back to the academy.

(sorry, i kind of have to cut that off...truthfully, i don't think they get along very well ^^ he's kinda quiet)
Terri Raikou
Terri Raikou
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down