The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

AALC student picture montage: register here

+4
Abenzu
Deneli
Jami Futter
YuukiHyouketsu
8 posters

Go down

AALC student picture montage: register here Empty AALC student picture montage: register here

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:58 pm

ok, so i'm doing a picture montage of as many lillegard castle members as i possibly can. for information, please check my journal entry here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you must comment either here, or on my journal by september 28th to be featured in this montage. i would prefer not to wait much longer than that. this is only for members of the AALC....both students and teachers are welcome! i would love to get everyone on the forums to participate! the more the merrier! i'm hoping to do at least three pictures per charater (that's per character, not per person!) you may sign up as many of your characters for this as you wish, but you MUST state the name of your character(s) in a comment either here, or on my journal. this will make it a hundred times easier for me to search for them! please realize that when you give me permission to include your charaters, that i will simply be looking for as many images of them as i can (though i will not be using the actual application page....) other than a few limits listed here, i may end up using any one of your images of your character. if there are any pictures that you would not like me to use, please post thing link in a comment.

here goes: if the character in question is in a very simplistic pose, i would prefer it to have a background

i will NOT be changing the art! i will not be adding any new details or background! the video might contain some editing of colorization so that it matches the theme of the song, but those will be few and far between.

i may use fan art of your character made by other AALC members, though these will still be counted as art for YOUR character. (this is especially useful for group images) male characters are welcome as well, of course....i have ideas for lunie, and owen, shae, ndale, aesis, ambrose, leon, haggis and many others (my memory sucks, so please forgive the people i forget to mention...plus, some characters i'm not quite so familiar with)

so, guys, girls, teachers---whatever. all are welcome. please read the journal as well! i know its a lot of information to take in, but you know me---always specific ^^
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 154.94cm

http://yuukihyouketsu.deviantart.com/gallery/31934824#/d4fymmp

Back to top Go down

AALC student picture montage: register here Empty Re: AALC student picture montage: register here

Post  Jami Futter Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:26 pm

you can use Jami and chimney !
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

AALC student picture montage: register here Empty Re: AALC student picture montage: register here

Post  Deneli Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Leon, Rachael, and Deneli! ^^
Deneli
Deneli

Height : 4'10'' / 147cm
Weight : 95lbs / 43kg

http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/gallery/31944486?offset=24#/d49h

Back to top Go down

Post  Abenzu Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:30 pm

you have permission to do all four of my characters. Hryshen, Onizo, Abenzu, and Xanyu.
Abenzu
Abenzu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:40 am

Wow, this is an awesome idea! =P Feel free to use Lunie and Owen, seeing as you already have ideas! x3 ...If you're bored enough then you can squeeze in Rendaz, Luppa and Solasta too.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrose Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:26 am

You have my permission to use Ambrose. : ) May I borrow Yuuki for the flag tournament?
Ambrose
Ambrose

Height : 172.8 cm / 5 ft, 8 in.
Weight : 76.2 kg / 168 lb

http://fav.me/d5a2x1t

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:16 pm

of course ^^
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:19 am

Sure, go ahead. You can use any of mine that you want.

Ndale, Kale, Rein, Sargon.

This is an awesome idea <3 I'm interested in what it'll turn out to be~
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2&quot;) / Human: 180 cm (5'11&quot; ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Phillips Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:09 pm

You can use Sara if you want ;D But you must let me see it when finished >;3
Sara Phillips
Sara Phillips
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 170.18
Weight : 120

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:01 am

Aesis, Pai, Syril, Rhys \o

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:48 pm

done!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down