The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Slipped Away

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Slipped Away - Page 2 Empty Re: Slipped Away

Post  OscarCharlesSmart Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Charles flushed lightly as Lady colourful laughed at him, and even more so as she removed his hair out of his eyes. By the time she complemented him and played with his hair, he was sure that his ears were about to fall of his head as . Gingerly he looked up and smiled crookedly, wriggling his freckled nose.

"T-thanks, Lady colourful" He muttered, trying to keep eye-contact. Slowly, he reached up to twist a lock of her hair around his finger. "Well, I think grey would suit you as well as your multi-coloured hair."

He gulped and hoped that he had not insulted her.
OscarCharlesSmart
OscarCharlesSmart
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:05 pm

She ruffled her hair with a grin. "But I wouldn't be me without brightly coloured hair, would I? My hair is my trademark." She pursed her lips in thought. "Y'know, I havent had grey hair in years. I've been dying for as long as dye has been around."

She began tracing the rim of the silver band around his head. "Is this silver?"
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarCharlesSmart Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Rooted to the spot he nodded, quickly clutching the jewel studded band around his head. "It was a gift from my brother, the one who killed the dragon" He said, with the pitch of his voice going up slightly.

He bit his lip and squirmed a little, unsure of what to do. Once again he looked up and looked at her, wriggling his nose as he did so, unsure of what to say. He has never been in this predicament before, and it was making him a tad bit uncomfortable.
OscarCharlesSmart
OscarCharlesSmart
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:22 pm

"Precious to you, then, ne?" she asked softly.

She pulled a thin silver chain from under her shirt and held it out in front of him. A silver ring and two snake fangs hung from it. "These are my most precious possessions. I have them on me at all times."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarCharlesSmart Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:56 pm

He pushed himself up to get a better look at the piece of jewelry. It was quite an interesting piece as it glimmers in the sun. Yet he could not place the area and period it was from. If it was not from the silver it could be worthless... Well, to anyone but Lady colourful.

Sitting back down on the floor he asked; "What type of snake are the fangs from?" as he continued to twiddle with her hair.
OscarCharlesSmart
OscarCharlesSmart
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:25 am

"They're from King Cobra Jinn." She picked up the larger fang. "This one is from my closest friend, Quetzalcoatl. I had to hunt him when he turned two-oh-four." She fingered the smaller fang softly. "This one is from Zal's older sister, Ixchel - my girlfriend. She was hunted a little before Zal was. Actually, it was Zal and I that hunted her."

"They're not all that valuable. Actually they're all pretty useless. But they have such a great sentimental value I'm loath to give them up."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarCharlesSmart Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 am

He blinked and looked at her, taking in the information as he twiddled with the grass instead of her hair. Chewing his lip slightly, he carefully thought about his words so that he did not upset or anger her. Maybe it was better to just let it be? Humming to himself lightly, he laid down on the grass thinking that letting it be may be the best option.

"So then, Lady colourful, how long have you been hear then?"
OscarCharlesSmart
OscarCharlesSmart
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:36 am

She dropped the chain, letting it fall against her chest. "I've only been ere a month. Feels like much longer, though. The academy is a great place. You'll make a tonne of friends here."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarCharlesSmart Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:31 am

"Really? That's good~." Charles chirped, grinning and squinting to see Lady colourful better in the glearing sun. Despite hurting his eyes slightly, the sun felt good against his now warm skin. He wiggled his leather jacket off before lying back down on the grass. Might as well make the most of it, this could very well be the last day he will see a nice day before the icy winter closes in.

"You have very pretty eyes, you know." He yawned then smilled apologetically.
OscarCharlesSmart
OscarCharlesSmart
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Raye hummed quietly, eyes flitting over the few wispy clouds in the blue sky. "You'll fit right in with our special little family." She grinned. There were definitely quite a few special people here at AALC.

"Thanks," she said with a soft smile. "They're from my mom. She had the most beautiful turquoise eyes." She turned on her side to look down at the Dragon lying on the grass. "You've got pretty cool eyes, yourself."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarCharlesSmart Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Flushing at the complement he thanked her, before gazing at her in thought for a moment, studying her lip piercing. Then his smile stretched even further across his face into a grin as realisation hit him of what she just said.

"So you consider this place like a family? You are not a complete lone wolf after all." He cheered in slight celebration."So where would I stand in your little family?" He giggled as he said this, then sat up quickly to lean closer to her, feeling momentarily dizzy from the quick changed of position.
OscarCharlesSmart
OscarCharlesSmart
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:35 am

"It's hard not to think of this place as a family. Hmmm, where do you stand...? Probably with Ndale and Shae. I have a feeling you'd get along with the two of them quite well."

She rested her hand on the top of his head. "If you're going to move quickly, make sure your body can keep up with ya."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarCharlesSmart Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:54 am

"Oh, why do you think I will get along with them?" He asked as pink dusted his cheeks when the hand rested upon his head. He quickly shook the hand of as he scooted closer to Lady colourful so that he could talk face to face.
OscarCharlesSmart
OscarCharlesSmart
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:59 am

She grinned slyly. "You flirt just as much as they do, m'dear." In the short time they had known each other, Oscar had been flirting for most of it.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarCharlesSmart Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Charles blinked, then grinned, moving in closer so that his face was more near Lady colourful's face. "I am flirty then?" He grinned.

He then pushed himself up and forward slightly, pressing his now slightly pink nose against hers, nuzzling slightly. Then, reaching up, he ran his fingers through her hair, which always surprised him. He imagined it to be extremely coarse, yet is was not. He giggle lightly before sitting back down again, continuing to twiddle with her hair.
OscarCharlesSmart
OscarCharlesSmart
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:26 am

Raye leaned down and pressed her cheek against his, nuzzling softly.

"I dont know, are you?" she whispered in his ear, lips brushing it as she spoke.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarCharlesSmart Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Charles breathe hitched slightly as Lady clolourful spoke softly in his ear. Yet, not wanting to back down from this unspoken challenge, instead of bolting he leaned in closer and wrapped his arms around her neck. Pulling her closer he pressed his lips lightly against her earlobe.

"Well, I can't help it if I can, Lady colourful." He said in a sing-song voice, before, pecking her ear.

Moving away so that he was face-to-face to her, he grinning. Yet he was mentally kicking himself for such a stupid reply. In embarrassment he giggled and twitched his nose slightly..
OscarCharlesSmart
OscarCharlesSmart
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Raye grin slightly when Oscar's breath hitched. Her grin widened when his arms wrapped around her neck and his lips touched her earlobe.

A breathy chuckle escaped her lips when he stumbled over his words - creating a sentence that didnt quite make sense.

"Yare, yare, Oscar, stumbling over words like that. One would think you like me," she teased as he backed away, nose twitching and giggling.

She ran her tongue over her lower lip, teeth latching onto one of the two spiderbites piercing the flesh and tugging it a little.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarCharlesSmart Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Charles felt his ears burn up as Lady colourful pointed out his stumble. His eyes slowly moved from her own to her tongue that ran almost painfully slow across her lower lip before she bit her spiderbites in what seemed to be a teasing fashion.

He quickly adverted his eyes so that he was looking at the trees rather then at her mouth before realising that his arms wear still around her neck. Quickly he pushed himself back so that there was a bit of distance between them, not trusting himself or his voice. Instead of speaking he picked nails slightly and fidgeted on the spot, trying to comprehend what this was all about and that little fluttery feeling in his chest.
OscarCharlesSmart
OscarCharlesSmart
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Raye pressed her lips together when she witnessed Oscar's fidgeting and awkwardness. She knew what that meant. She'd done almost the exact same thing when she met Chaye. "A crush," she voice aloud without thought. Raye had a habit of talking to herself - whether there were people around or not.

The Jinn debated with herself on her next course of action. Should she nip it in the bud and pretend she wasn't interested or give the boy a chance. She genuinely liked this boy - he was fun and interesting and slightly awkward. Raye liked people that had flaws - it made them unique.

With a genuine smile, she leaned forwards, dropping her hand on top of his head and touching the tip of her nose to his. She nuzzled his nose softly, tongue flicking out to brush against the corner of his mouth. No matter what form she took, she was predominantly a wolf.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarCharlesSmart Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Not quite catching what Lady Colourful had said, Charles looked up shyly to ask her to repeat herself until her felt a light pressure on top of his head. He watched in curiosity as Lady colourful drew in nearer to him until they wear nose to nose. All capability of asking her what she was doing quickly flew out of the window as she gently nuzzled his nose, he was sure by now that pink was a permanent colour on his face.

This colour quickly changed to deep red as as Charles felt the warmth of Lady colourfuls rough tongue lick the corner of his lips. As she did so he shut his as tight as he could and took in light, shaky breaths, unsure of how to approach this situation. His chest felt light a fluttery, his skin burning and he was positive that his head would explode.

Once she had brushed her tongue along the corner of his mouth, he he snapped his eyes open and proceeded to babble a sting of unreconisable words. So unreconisable, even he could not make sense of it. Realising this he snapped his mouth shut, looking down at the extremely interesting grass in embarrassment.
OscarCharlesSmart
OscarCharlesSmart
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:29 pm

When a string of unrecognisable words flew from his mouth, she backed up slightly, laughing. A loud, belly-laugh echoed around her. Her face was flushed and her eyes alight with emotion.

The dark shade of red that coloured his tanned cheeks was absolutely adorable. "Yare yare, Chīsana Ryu, that shade of red goes very well with your jeans," she teased good-naturedly, stroking the backs of her fingers against his burning cheeks.

This boy was definitely interesting. It looked like he hadn't been around that many females before. And his naivety was endearing.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarCharlesSmart Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:06 am

Flusterd, Charles lifted his eyes and looked up through his eyelashes to glance at Lady colourfuls brigt turquoise eyes. Slowly he leaned into the hand, watching her expression, when all he truly wanted to do was to let the ground swallow him up and save him from this neverending embarrassment, especially after her last comment at him. Well, at least he made Lady colourful laugh. It was a proud laugh, not shy in the slightest, which was something he quite liked.

Further unsurness passed through him, this was completely different from simple, every day flirting, rarther then it being fun and amusing, it was uncomfortable yet highly addictive. Getting a bit more of a grasp on himself, he gently nuzzled the back of her hand affectionally yet unsurely. He was uncertain of what to say to her, yet even if he did have somthing to say his voice felt too broken and clossed of.
OscarCharlesSmart
OscarCharlesSmart
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:32 am

Raye pouted childishly. "Not talking to me, Hon?" Her fingers unfolded and cupped his cheek for a few seconds before trailing up to trace the shell of his ear.

Raye wasn't fond of awkward silences like these. In fact, she avoided them at all costs.

She drew back, settling her hands in her lap uncertainly and began gnawing on her lower lip. She had done something to make him uncomfortable. She wouldn't be shocked if he began to resent her now. In fact, she expected it. it had happened so many times in the past that she came to expect it of everyone.

"Sorry," she mumbled almost inaudibly, dropping her head so she hid behind her colourful fringe.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarCharlesSmart Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:28 pm

He was contemplating about how to answer her question until he felt her hand cup his cheek lightly. He took a quick intake of breath as the hand trailed up and around his ear - which tickled slightly. Unconsciously he drew in his shoulder closer to his ear, as if it would make the feeling disappear. The next moment Lady colourfuls hand moved away, leaving his face feeling a bit empty.

There was a moment of silence, creating an awkward atmosphere around them. Charles nibbled his lips uncertainly. What should he do? Did he upset her slightly or something?

His head raised slightly as a small sound of 'sorry' filled the gap. He wiggled his nose before voicing his thoughts; "Sorry... for what? you did not do anything."

Caustoustly he moved his own hand to stroke the tips of her fingers.
OscarCharlesSmart
OscarCharlesSmart
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum