The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Confrontation

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Confrontation - Page 2 Empty Re: Confrontation

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:06 am

((arghh sorry!! I fell asleep typing this yesterday but then it was like half done so I thought "oh it's cool I'll just wait and finish it tonight" and then I came on and the damn thing refreshed itself >>))

Slowly, with what seemed like careful deliberation Shae thought it over. Yes, he definitely wanted to give himself up, all of hinself up, to Ndale. He really wanted to. And even though, yes, a part of him was still reluctant, he could barely listen to that over the sound of the hormones that rushed through his body whenever the older guy was anywhere near him- and then once they got close enough he could barely think, let alone consider moving away.
He couldn't help it, there was just something weird that happened whenever Ndale was close to him- what hedid and didn't want be damned...
Could he say no... Admittedly, he didn't think so, not anymore.
He didn't want to either.. But even if he did- resistance, was futile.

"I.. Want to let you have everything," he replied finally, in a soft, hesitant but adamant tone. "and I will admit..." he paused, should he tell Ndale that he couldn't say no? How would the other boy react to that? By the sounds of it not well.. But he supposed he had to.
He swallowed and resumed his sentence. "I'm afraid I must admit.. No I can't say 'no'... I don't know if Iv ever been able to say 'no' to you.. But.. I don't want to either, so isn't it ok?"
He bit his lip, his expression was almost very slightly hopeful and even pleading, begging that Ndale would agree that his inability to refuse was unimportant.

Though he couldn't help but smirk ever so slightly at Ndales pedophile comment, his eyes then widened slightly at the mention of Africa.
Africa? Why? When?
What did that mean? Ndale wasn't leaving.. He couldn't be.. Just as an option.. Ruhr.. That made sense.
Well Shae wasn't quite sure at all why Ndale would NEED that option.. But he didn't care.. As long as that was all it was and all it EVER was.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:12 pm

He didn't know what he had been hoping for. Honestly, he didn't know what he had been longing for when Shae had been thinking carefully. He still didn't know, because when Shae admitted that he wanted Ndale take control, there was a happy, light feeling in his chest. However, it was marred by a little black spot of dread. Internally, he cursed the odd little white-haired kid. The words he had spoken rang in mind: "Oni-San won't say no.. He doesn't know how to.".

No.
It was a problem.
It was a problem that Shae could not tell him 'no'.
Despite that he absolutely adored that Shae would melt under him, it was important...wasn't it?
Well, if there was one thing Ndale was an expert on, it was pushing limits and ignoring particular details.
No.
It wouldn't be a problem.

Sharp eyes softened as they trailed over the lips that was captured between teeth worriedly. It was adorable. He smiled slightly.

"We'll have code words." He said suddenly, smile growing in to one of his more familiar cocky smirks. "Something we wouldn't normally say in that type of situation. Like...'Rabbit'. It'll be a warning code. 'Rabbit' will mean 'Stop what you're doing.'" His smirk widened and his voice lowered smugly. "and 'Catnip' means 'Meet me on the bed, I'll be waiting.'. Got it?" He chuckled. Well, at least with the 'rabbit', Shae wouldn't be saying 'no'. 'Catnip' was really just an afterthought, though one he found he liked.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 am

Code.. Words?
Rabbits?
Catnip?
What?

That was pretty much how Shaes thought pattern took place.
Why would a code word be different to saying 'no' outright.. He wasn't going to refuse, it didn't matter what term got used- that said he wasn't about to argue the point.
But his slightly perplexed emotion showed on his face.

"Ok.. Sure.. I'll try to remember" he mused softly in a slightly questioning tone. "But how about just;
..mmmm meet me in bed.. I'll be waiting ♥"
As he spoke the last bit he changed his expression deliberately biting his finger and half closing his eyelids, opting a breathy, rather cutesy tone of voice that was almost obviously meant to tease.

Then he smirked and raised an eyebrow. "how's that?"

He was actually just glad that Ndale wasn't going to make a fuss over his inability to refuse. Really glad.
Because it wasn't something that was going to change, and he'd been worried that the older boy would do something drastic.. Like leave him.
So that he was letting it go -or at least seemed to be- was sonething that he was very thankful for...

Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Ndale purred lightly, noticing the look on Shae's face.

"It's a warning. You're not telling me no, you're just letting me know I'm bordering on something you don't like." He tried to explain to relieve the confused expression. The feline's eyes dilated and re-contracted, focusing in on the boy's face as a slight shiver ran up his spine.

"Well, I certainly can't find it in me to mind any way in which you say those words, honestly." Canines were exposed in a wide, cocky grin. "Though, if you say it like that, it makes the bed just seem a bit too far away. Plus, the hilarity factor in saying the word catnip is what will give me the mind to actually wait till we get to the bed." He raised an eyebrow in return and his eyes rather obviously trailed down the boy's frame and back up. "As right now, there is very little holding me back...the fact that we're talking about code words...and the fact that I am slightly disappointed that in my anger I forgot to go and grab some ice cream from the kitchens before coming here."

The cheetah's ears drooped and he pouted rather childishly at this, he had been looking forward to eating ice cream with Shae after the ball. Even if that was all it was, innocent dessert consumption, he liked ice cream...
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:06 am

Shae couldn't keep the smirk of his face as he pulled a fake innocent expression.
"Too.. Far?" he letvhid eyes become wide an questioning, full of what would be a naïve look, if it wasn't for the grin on his lips.
He noticed Ndales pointed viewing- it was hard not to- and almost automatically he let his shoulders fall back and open as though encouraging him to look.

"Well it's.. Not too late to get some is it?" he mused cutely, still with the same false innocence.
He glanced upwards the door then the bed. "If you can hold out that long..?"
He almost hoped Ndale would go.. Ice-cream was sweet, and he liked sweet things.
Plus he was just overly happy that the older boy was seemingly no longer furious with him.. And that the night might turn out.. Ok.. After all.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Ndale narrowed his eyes on Shae's seemingly innocent eyes, though his grin was not to be pushed down. As Shae opened his body language at his look, the feline couldn't help but roll his eyes and snort airily in amusement. 'Cocky brat.' Sometimes Ndale wondered if it was a good thing Shae knew he found him so attractive...or maybe he didn't know. Either way, he was going to assert his authority over this one subject.

The hand at the back of Shae's neck slid up and moved to curl his fingers into the boy's hair almost roughly as his expression dropped back to livid.

"If I ever find that you hurt yourself again, Shae, there will be consequences and I guarantee you will not like them." His voice was low and rough, almost a harsh whisper, laced with a threatening growl. Amber eyes were sharp and piercing, threatening that he would not be moved on this subject. It was sudden, then it was gone. His eyes softened and the hand in the hair became more gentle, turning almost caressing as his growl soothed into a purr.

"Now, I believe I'll make it to the kitchens if you give me something to hold me over. What kind of ice cream do you want?"
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:02 am

Shae leaned back as Ndale suddenly glared him down, nodding submissively in answer. He wasn't about to argue with the cheetah over that. Whether he did or didn't hurt himself in the future... But that was a different mater-
He wasn't going to let Ndale know about it in any case.

He swallowed as the sternest was once again forgotten, relieved, and let a small grin find it's way onto his face.
"whatever flavor you like, I'm not fussy~" he winked before leaning forward to gently place a kiss on the older boys lips, chuckling lightly under his breath.

"hurry back, ok?"

Yes, it really did seem like the night would turn out ok.. Although as soon as he pulled away from the first kiss he was admittedly already reluctant to wait, not being able to resist leaning in again to steal a second.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:27 am

Satisfied at least temporarily at the nod, Ndale accepted the kiss with a low purring. Though at the second stolen kiss, the hand at the back of Shae's neck twitched, wanting to pull the boy closer. He forced it to drop, giving a drifting sigh.

"Alright, let me go before I decide to take you and forget all about the ice cream." He glanced over Shae's face quick before nodding and standing up. "I'll run." He grinned and opened the door, slipping out in just his black pants. He didn't run as a cheetah, not seeing a point in shifting, but he found that as he made his way to the kitchens, all he wanted was to go back to the room. He did up up running almost the whole way back.

It was about ten minutes later than Ndale came back in, balancing two small cartons of ice cream in one hand while the other opened the door. The ends of two metal spoons were grasped between his teeth and he grinned around them as he entered, kicking the door closed behind him. Taking the spoons from his mouth with his free hand, he spoke.

"Alright, so we got coffee and mint chocolate chip." He hummed lightly. "You have your pick, but since I like both, I'm going to be stealing some of whichever you choose. Where ya want to sit?"
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2