The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Awkward Entrance

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Awkward Entrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Awkward Entrance

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:36 am

Shae stopped singing and fell silent with a small smile before shrugging.
"It's... based upon suggesting what the person wants. It stems from.. well... to be perfectly honest.." he didnt want to tell this guy about himself or what he was but if he was going to get help- he would have to.
It was annoying but he'd have to if he wanted to get anywhere.

"To be perfectly honest"-he continued slightly hesitantly.-"I'm a predator, I prey on humans and my voice is one of the main things that i use to persuade them to trust and follow me." He stopped considering words, what excactly to say and what not to say. Best not mention he had no real purpose in killing. "I'm a wil o wisp.. have you heard of it?" he watched his ghost light flicker and dance around him. "Everything about me is designed to make someone wish to trust me... But please don't tell anyone!!" he suddenly leant forward on the table with wide slightly regretful innocent eyes. It was an act but then, almost everything he did was. "I.. I haven't killed in ages, and if everyone knew then.. they might not want to be friends with me anymore..."
He feigned a sad expression, leaning back and looking down into his lap.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

Post  Denskith Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 pm

All Denskith could think of when Shae spoke was how much this sounded like the loreleis, like the sirens. They brought countless sailors to their death with their beautiful music . . . That ghost light really was pretty. He could see how useful a lure it could be for prey.

And yet, despite all the resemblence in the world, he could only now see Shae as a monster. A murderer. All the things he had been running away from . . . he found now, first day on the job. Oh, the irony.

The teacher did not trust himself to reply-- not at first, anyways. While not wanting to speak, that sad expression tore at his heart . . . He had to say something, anything . . .

". . . While I don't agree with any of this," Denskith admitted, "I won't tell anyone what you've just said. Promise."
Denskith
Denskith

Height : 203.2 cm / 6 ft, 8 in.
Weight : 79.3 kg/ 175 lb.

http://yuriakashu.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Denskith-Huges-2798005

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:01 am

Shae let relief show on his face but also slight indignation.
"I said I'd stopped didn't I? I mean it.. really I haven't been killing but see.. It's hard..."

He looked away again as though slightly ashamed of himself.
In actual fact he almost was, but for different reasons. He did hate loosing control of himself- but not because he cared about the people he'd killed.

He hated it because he simply hated not being in control. And... also, because when he lost control the people around or.. more specifically one person in particular often got hurt. And he couldn't bare it when he hurt Ndale. He hated that more than anything.

"I.. My abilities are hard to control.. so that's why I need to get better at controlling them.. it's why I came here to this school.."
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Denskith Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:58 am

Hard to stop . . . Denskith could understand that. It was hard to stop singing. It was hard for the boy to stop killing. The comparison was so obvious, and yet . . . the music teacher found it hard to not view the boy as anything but a monster, regardless of comparison.

Maybe it was because of the simularity that it was so hard to see Shae as anything but a monster. Maybe it was because it was so hard to see himself as anything but a monster. Even now, he could recall those first screams. . . .

"My arm! MY EFFING ARM!"
"I-I'm sorry, I--" but, he WASN'T sorry. He was happy he done it. The blood tasted so good . . . So good, that he wanted MORE.
"God damn you!" The charge. The flames. "You FREAK!"
"Aren't we all freaks, Kayla?" The wolfish grin of resignation and of sorrow. The resistance leader had come, the freak that even the scientists feared . . .

If the resistance leader hadn't come then . . . Denskith would have killed the woman named Kayla. Without fail.

Denskith fought back the tears. Not in front of a student.

". . . I can understand that," he finally admitted after a long pause. His scarred hand unconciously went up towards his throat. "I . . . can help, if that's what you truly want. Control it. Most of the knowledge is second-hand, but . . ." But, he would give all he knew. To help the boy that was so much like him.
Denskith
Denskith

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:01 am

Shae brightened up as Den agreed. Good, finally someone who could actually help him further his ability. He almost felt bad for tricking the man into thinking Shae cared about killing... heh, no.. not really he didn't feel bad at all. Kind of like he didn't care about killing.

"Oh anything is great! I don't mind it all helps heehee" he smiled sweetly, never hurt to appear innocent. "The main reason I must admit is because of the people around me foremost... the people here at this school who I care about... in particular my boyfriend- the other day I... lost control and really hurt him.."

He didn't like explaining that cos it reminded him that he had done it- and that hurt genuinely. A lot.
But anything he could say to win the guy over more was worth saying- and telling him the truths along with the lies seemed like a way to go.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Denskith Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Denskith managed a lop-sided smile back. There; he got the conversation back onto happier terms. He didn't have to dwell on the past-- stop thinking about it, or it WILL come back--

. . . Wait. Boyfriend?
The music teacher's face flushed incrementally, the color only comparable to a ripe tomato's. This was a guy, right? Or, was Shae actually female? Or-- he didn't mean to discriminate, really, he didn't, but he didn't expect to see such a coupling at AALC-- why wouldn't he?-- but, erm, such things he felt that a teacher really shouldn't know-- it should be saved for the bed-- CURSE YOU, MIND PROCESS!

The red subsided a little as Denskith (IMAGERY, WHY) listened on. Oh. So, that was why. To protect a loved one . . . They really did have so much in common. It was almost eerie.

His face still a bit red, the music teacher managed a smile once more.
"It happens," he managed to get out, not wanting to dwell too much on this-- the various memories were already flooding back-- "The important thing is to make sure that it never happens again. And," he stood up a little straighter, now looming over the boy--girl?--STUDENT, "I will do everything in my power to help you accomplish that."
Denskith
Denskith

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:43 am

Shae noticed the noticeable change in the colour of his new music professors cheeks but rather pretended not to notice, instead smiling widely as the man stated that he would help Shae in every way he could.
Perfect~

"hehe, thankyou sir, really- It's.. It's really amazing to finally meet someone who might actually be able to help ^^" That much was also a truth- he had yet to find anyone who might be able to really help him, other than the science teacher- and she was more likely to help him figure out HOW and WHY rather than assist him to learn to control his abilities.
He needed someone like this.
Someone who understood.
At least a little bit.
Understood.

Even if he was still lying to the mans face about his reasoning- he was genuinely glad.
"I should probably be going now though- there's not long before dinner and although I don't really need to eat I wouldn't want to keep you any longer..."

((I don't think much more can really happen after this lol- if you had other ideas though I can change it ^^))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Denskith Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:21 am

(( lol, yeah. ))

Supper? Denskith had completely forgotten about food. He had also completely forgotten about unpacking-- and, he had brought a bit of sheet music (as in, too much) . . . This would take quite a while yet.

"Ah-- yes," the music teacher half-smiled, picking-up another cardboard box and rustling through the sheet music manually; once Shae left, he would probably resort to the commands to speed things up-- probably?-- definitely. "I don't want to keep you."

'Don't need to eat' . . . just another oddity in this place. Denskith sighed a little at the idea. All of these monsters, all surrounding him . . . How long would he survive?
Denskith
Denskith

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:09 am

Shae smiled nicely, standing.
"Thankyou again, sir- It's been really nice meeting you!"
He gave a small chuckle and walked to the door.

"See you in class professor- I'll be off now~ "
After giving a sort of half wave he opened the door, and after straightening his hoodie, excited in a rather better mood than he had been beforehand.

Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Denskith Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 am

Denskith watched as the strange boy-- girl?-- left the scene. Why did this school suddenly feel more overwhelming than a nice-looking panphelt did? Probably because any and all advertisements lied about this place, but . . . Regardless. The teacher groaned slightly at the idea of having to meet and deal with several more unique, erm, 'individuals' like Shae, groaning only the more when he realized that the stack of boxes were not clearing-up anytime soon. Le sigh.

". . . I have to start somewhere," the music teacher told himself, rolling-up a white sleeve and hefting-up a box.
Denskith
Denskith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2