The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Wrong room!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wrong room! - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrong room!

Post  Risiko Bann Thu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm

"Erm... alright..." Risiko said, surprised at the librarian's gratitude. A thought occurred to him: They would both be in the castle for an extended period. Why was it so important that he had it on him at all times? Ah well... Mr. Sharp didn't seem to have malicious intent.

"Well, if there's nothing else" Risiko said slowly. He'd given one possession away. He'd be loathe to display another one, lest Mr. Sharp took a fancy to it as well. "I think I had better get unpacking and setting up my room. It was good meeting you" He started to pack up everything in it's respective place.

((not necessarily the finish))
Risiko Bann
Risiko Bann

Height : 195 cm
Weight : 68 kg

http://axleoflight.deviantart.com/#/d5pkite

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sharp Fri May 24, 2013 6:52 pm

"Ah!" Tony's eyes widened with realisation - this was a new student, wasn't it? Hadn't even packed into his room yet! Ad yet, Tony had been keeping him slightly hostage, on top of that, even stealing one of his possessions---

He cleared his throat. "Ah, yes, my apologies. It was a pleasure to meet you," and your mask. A immature giddiness bubbled up within him at the thought, unable to contain his excitement for... experimentation. Delicious experimentation. Even as he started to pack, the librarian couldn't stop himself from peeping through the mask a few more times. Misunderstandings would be a thing of the past! The boy didn't know it yet, but he was a genius. Whatever else did that bag contain...?

"I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here," he said, bowing down lowly and gracefully.
Tony Sharp
Tony Sharp
Admin

Height : 114 cm
Weight : 2 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Tony-Sharp-281360919

Back to top Go down

Post  Risiko Bann Sun May 26, 2013 11:56 pm

The pack wasn't closing nicely. Risiko corrected this by sitting on the luggage whilst zipping it. Wasn't anything breakable what wasn't already in a box anyways. It closed pleasantly, and he stood up, dragging the pack up with him.

The librarian's bow was a bit surprising. It wasn't really his culture, but he understood that you did it to a superior. Nonetheless, he returned it the best he could, arms stiff at the side, from the waist. Couldn't go very low without sticking his bum out awkwardly, and so he kept it short.
"Thank you very much. I'll try to visit your wonderful library often" Risiko replied. What's on the other storiieeeeesss he whined inside his head. Plenty of time to explore it later, though...
"Good day!" he called as he wheeled his possessions back through the doors. Wait, where the smank am I supposed to go? he wondered. Ignorance! Always giving an adventure!
Risiko Bann
Risiko Bann

Height : 195 cm
Weight : 68 kg

http://axleoflight.deviantart.com/#/d5pkite

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sharp Wed May 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Just like that, Risiko's words sent a jolt of sheer unadulterated joy through him. He thought his library was...! His hands clasped together, and it took all of his self control not to just burst out into a childish squeal. "Y-yes! By all means please do!"

Goodness, his mind was already reeling through the books he'd no doubt press towards his newfound visitor. Despite all things, the future was looking up. Although the student's back was turned, he offered one more last, meek wave as he watched him leave the room. And there, he realised, that he was just standing doing nothing in the middle of the vast room.

What did he want to do again...? Ah, yes. Equipping the mask, he turned towards the colourful figures elsewhere in the room, intending to observe them in action. Oh, the progress he'd make...
Tony Sharp
Tony Sharp
Admin

Height : 114 cm
Weight : 2 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Tony-Sharp-281360919

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3