The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I was summoned here... now what do I do?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I was summoned here... now what do I do? Empty I was summoned here... now what do I do?

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:26 am

Andraste was just glad that she managed to get to the castle. The walk had been so long, but now she had a little bunny rabbit, a kitten, and a puppy, all of which she had managed to acquire throughout her journey. She set her three sleeping animals down, jealous for their ease of sleep. She tried to open the large door, but it didn't budge... She gave the door a very cross look, and tried a spell to open the door, only to watch the spell bounce off and disperse into the air. Probably a good idea to have a magic-tamper-protected door in a place that invited mages and probably similar creatures to come to. Speaking of which, she still didn't quite get why she was there.

"M'beh sum one is an the uthor side..." She mumbled and gave a loud knock trying to be noticed by anyone, but she hoped that it was someone that actually knew what was going on. She then picked up her baby animals as she now looked up at the door hoping it would open for her.

((almost put "that it was someone that Hendry had told explained to her about from the letter" then realized that'd be god moding...))

Back to top Go down

I was summoned here... now what do I do? Empty Re: I was summoned here... now what do I do?

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:27 pm

After coming across a few snoozing animals, the first thing Owen wondered was why they were sleeping in the middle of the road. After all, they could easily be squished underfoot. He gave them a nudge with his shoe to wake them, but they seemed dreamily content, snuggling into the dirt. Rolling his eyes with satirical amusement, he stepped over them towards the front door.

It was then he noticed a rather small shape squirming against the door. Recognising her as a human girl, he noticed her rather old-fashioned getup, but assumed it was some sort of fashion around these parts. "You havin' trouble there...?" he asked unsurely, trying to look casual. Of course she is, you think she's throwing herself at the door because she enjoys it? his conscience screamed, much to his annoyance. He leaned against the door, sporting a confident grin.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

I was summoned here... now what do I do? Empty Someone new???

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:17 pm

"Dia duit sir." she spoke with her Irish voice, "I ... th' door is too heavy fur may." she said looking a little lost. She smoothed her dress a little bit, and adjusted her corset. Her bright orange hair fell down into her face as she looked up at him. Andraste tried to brush it out of her face with no luck. She looked up at him through the mess of orange hair that she hadn't had the tools to comb. She just felt completely lost in this world. "Gabhaim pardĂșn agat (I beg your pardon) buht, cahn ya' 'elp may Le do thoil (please)?" she asked softly.

(( I found this cool site... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is where i'm getting my stuff... I usually wouldn't bother putting this here if it wasn't for the fact that MY LAPTOP IS BROKEN *sob* anyway... ^^;;; ))

Back to top Go down

I was summoned here... now what do I do? Empty Re: I was summoned here... now what do I do?

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:41 pm

Owen had never been thankful for his power until now, because without it, he had realised that she may as well have spoken alien to him. "Oh, sure, whatever," he shrugged, leaning on the door harder. When he found that it hardly budged, he pushed a little harder, to no avail. His face scrunched in obvious frustration, he gave the door a final kick, just for luck. He panted, giving up, standing back again. "I think the door's broken..." he mumbled, scratching his hair. He paused, looking at the girl again. Shifting his weight, he couldn't help but ask one question. "...You French or something?"

((Sweet, that's helpful xD))
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:51 pm

"French?" she repeated the word slowly and carefully, "I'm Irish... and a wee bit scottish..." she said softly and ran over to her animals who were beginning to stir. She picked all three of them up gently, and they fell back to sleep, "It could opahn toward us?" she asked, she had tried both pushing and pulling, but it was too heavy for such a light weight child. She looked up at him once again, her bright green eyes really showing out from behind her mess of hair. She was so cute, and innocent, and yet... she was quiet, and careful, and she seemed to have a lot on her mind as she studied the world around them, "I cahnnot tell... 't repells may magic..." Her dress swayed a little bit as the breeze begin to pick up... and suddenly... it began to pour down rain as a thunderstorm seemed to have come out of nowhere. She squealed slightly as she had nothing to protect her. She quickly ran over to the man, as it completely slipped her mind that she could try a spell to keep the rain off of her, of course, that's not exactly easy for her when she's tired...

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:13 pm

Owen hadn't considered that the door might open the other way, but when the girl mentioned it, he chuckled it off as if he knew it all along. He stopped at the presence of rain, frowning. He shivered, wishing he had brought a coat or something - Scotland was just so much colder than America. He was surprised when the girl ran over to him - he'd only known her for a few minutes. Despite this, he turned his back to the prevailing wind, providing some sort of shelter. "Umm," he mumbled, clearly feeling rather awkward. "...Better off inside, yeah?"

Gently trying to peel the girl away, he reached out to have another shot at opening the door. Yanking on the handle, he noticed that it moved ever so slightly open; big enough for a mouse, not a man. He almost considered asking the girl for help, then realised that he'd probably come off as a weakling. Pulling harder, the door opened wider, just enough to squeeze past. "No problem," he sighed, kicking his feet in the now sodden dirt.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

I was summoned here... now what do I do? Empty warmth...

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:18 pm

The girl quickly shot inside to prevent herself from getting any wetter. She looked down at her dress and frowned, this was the only thing she had. Her three animals all started squirming a bit as they were soaking wet as well. Andraste just stared for a minuted and looked up at him, "Go raimh maith agat (Thanks)" she said softly and smiled up at him, she trusted him simply for the reason that he had made sure that she was alright. She thought it was nice that he had helped her, and she really appreciated his help.

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:53 am

He felt increasingly uncomfortable as the rain trickled down his spine - it was the only pair of clothing he had bothered to bring. He forced himself through the front door with quite a bit of difficulty before he made to the other side, running his fingers down his hair.

He noticed that the girl was staring at him at a funny way - was that admiration? Disturbed, he tried to dismiss it with a shrug. "All I did was open the door," he pointed out, then set to look around the room. For a start, he noticed it was big. Really big. And clean; a far cry from the messy unorganised life he'd lived before. There was a giant aquarium too, but he couldn't see anything of interest yet.

"...So... who are you?" he asked, hoping to change the subject to something casual.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

I was summoned here... now what do I do? Empty Someone is asking me something...

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:32 pm

" 'm Andraste," she smiled looking up at him, " 'nd ya'rself?" She asked holding her cute animals looking a bit wet. She was slightly concerned that he couldn't get through the doors at first... they were heavy after all...

She looked up at him, her bright eyes looked up at him and she gives a soft giggle. She set her squirming animals on the ground, they kept close to her but they were stretching themselves out. The girl adjusted her dress once again, and looked up at Owen, "What's th's plahce?" she asked, she didn't know what an "academy" really was, she came because she had nowhere else to go. In her time "schools" and "academies" didn't quite exist yet...

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:02 pm

"Andraste?" He'd never heard such a name before, and he was pretty certain that he'd never remember it. "I'm, uh, Owen," he mumbled, looking rather uninterested in the situation. At her question, he gave yet antoher shrug. "Some kinda school, I dunno." Admittedly, he wasn't even interested in getting an education, he just wanted someplace to stay.

He eyed the animals at her feet curiously. "Why're you hangin' near that girl?" he asked. Strangely enough, he seemed to be asking the animals, and not Andraste herself. He gave the young girl a confused glance shortly afterwards.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

I was summoned here... now what do I do? Empty School????

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:19 pm

"What's a school?" the girl asked softly.

The three looked up, The puppy barked, "'cause she's really really nice and I like her smell"
The kitten purred, "She feeds me and actually takes care of me."
The bunny twitched his nose, "'cause she runs around with me, and we have fun."

The girl played with her long orange hair, she was still trying to find the spell that let her understand her animals, but that wasn't exactly a priority, she realized that she was talking to them by the 'you' and the fact he called her 'that girl'.

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Owen raised his eyebrow at the girl's question. He was pretty sure that she looked old enough to be going to school. Then again, he wouldn't have been surprised if she turned out to be one of the 'forest people' who lived far from civilization. "School's a place where you..." he looked around casually. "...Throw stuff at teachers."

Unable to resist smirking, he looked back at the animals she was holding. "Eh, that's nice," he shrugged, inwardly cringing. These animals were complete pansies!, he thought. Nothing compared to his old pet rabbit, who'd scream vulgar insults if he dared miss feeding time by more than 30 seconds.

"...You're not actually gonna keep them, are you?" he asked the girl in slight disbelief.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:24 pm

"what are teachers?" she asked softly looking over him, she picked up the small kitten and began to stroke it gently. She looked over the boy wondering why he asked if she was going to keep them, "Of course I am... they need me as much as I need them." she says stroking the little kitten gently. She grew up with a lot of animals, and this was really the first time she had had contact with any animals at all, and it was a very nice feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Owen looked at her blankly. Did this girl seriously know nothing about education? "Teachers are... people who teach stuff..." He frowned. "...And they yell at you for no reason." Mentioning it on behalf of a few bad experiences at his old school, he looked down at the animals again. "I guess it's easier to manage when you don't hear them talking all day," he groaned, scratching behind his hair.

"Where'd you come from anyway?" he asked curiously. "You look like you're from some old granny movie or whatever..." He said, pointing to her clothing.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

I was summoned here... now what do I do? Empty what is education...

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:48 pm

"Teach stuff... like wha'?" she asked, she really had no idea what was going on. The animals glared at him when he said that, it wasn't exactly the nicest thing, and the three of them were normally quiet because she took care of them the way they liked before they had to whine or ask for it. The puppy growled at him, he was a little worried about the male now, and he didn't want his Andraste to get too close and get hurt by him.

"I hail from Celtic Ireland," she said, "I found a paintin' of mayself... 'n it said it was painted in 300 B.C. buht I don' know what that suppose' tah mean..." she commented looking him over.

((wow, i dropped her accent last post... sorry... ^^;;; ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:45 pm

"Oh, maths, english... y'know..." He wasn't actually sure how to describe it, seeing as she didn't seem to have a clue about what he had described so far. "Boring stuff. And homework."

At the animals glare, he gave them a slightly apologetic glance. "Aww man, don't look at me like that... Trust me, you'll understand once you've been to a shelter," he reassured them, not caring whether he looked crazy or not for talking to them. He winced at his memory of the shelter - all the pets ever did was complain complain complain. And beg for food too. And maybe try to convince him of letting them out.

"Celtic? Like that football team?" he piped, knowing she probably wouldn't understand. It was worth a go anyways. "Three..." His eyebrows scrunched up. "..Three hundred? BC? Are you--" You looked around himself, in slight disbelief, then looked to Andraste again. "Are you pulling my leg?!"
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Everly was standing in her office, staring at pictures that hung on her walls. She had yet to change them since the academy had opened. She had meant to redecorate from the beginning, but everything had happened so fast. Her castle was full of new life, and she loved it at the same time as being overwhelmed.

As the vestibule door opened, the sound of heavy rain echoed, causing Everly to turn towards it. Must be some new students, she thought. She mulled the thought of going to meet them over in her mind. There was a part of her that wanted to simply stay put, avoiding the social niceties she knew she'd have to muster up. She waited a moment, hoping they would move on. After they didn't, the headmistress sighed heavily and opened her office door, revealing the vastness of the vestibule.

From the banister, Everly saw the two soaked students near the door, rainwater dripping off their clothes and into puddles on the stone floor. Panic rose in Everly's chest and she called out to them before she had thought it over.

"Don't move!" she shrieked, giving the impression that there would be some danger if they did so. With that, the headmistress ran back into her office, grabbing a couple of fluffy white towels before she sprinted down the steps towards the students.
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 173 cm
Weight : 53 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/32021409#/d49g3u1

Back to top Go down

I was summoned here... now what do I do? Empty *squeal*

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:57 pm

The girl squeals in fear as the woman had appeared out of nowhere and yelled at them. The poor kitten drops from her hands as the girl stumbled backward hitting the door in fear. Her soaking wet hair flopped in her hair. Her shoes, as well as the bottom of her skirt were a little muddy, as well as her legs, it was amazing that the animals were only wet, and not as muddy as the girl was. Her backpack fell open and a few sandwiches fell out of the top. Her whole body shook as she stared up at the woman who was now running at her with some fluffy white thing. The girl tried to get out the door that had somehow managed to close... She started to cry "I hate this... I wahnt ta' go home...." she cried, knowing that she couldn't do that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:42 pm

The yell brought Owen to his senses, and he looked around in slight panic, trying to pinpoint where it came from. "Who...!" It was then he saw Everly, running towards them from the stairs. He looked alarmed - was he in trouble? Had he done something wrong? As if almost by instinct, he rose his arms in the air and froze. That is, until he saw Andraste. He turned around to face her, unknowingly revealing a few layers of mud running down his back: apparently having taking a few naps on the way to the academy.

"Whus the matter?" he asked, slowly lowering his arms. He felt a twinge of pity for her - when you were that short, probably everything seemed like a monster. "S'okay..." he tried to reassure her, his mumbling sounding a little less than enthusiastic, just wanting to get away from the affair completely.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:23 am

Once Everly got closer to the students, she slowed her pace. One of the muddy students actually looked like a small child, younger than any of the students that Everly had seen around so far.

"Oh dear, dear, dear.." the headmistress cooed, slowly crouching so that she was closer to the young girl's level. The girl was indeed muddy, and soaked. Silently, Everly scolded herself for her immediate reaction. She had to remember that the castle was shared now. She had never been a mother, and wasn't accustomed to such young people, but she was determined to try. "I'm sorry, it's OK," she said. "You're just so ... dirty." She bit her lip. Not the right thing to say, she thought. She reached forward with the open towel as if the girl were a wild animal, but it was the best that Everly could muster.

Then she noticed the back of the boy standing beside them. It was literally streaked with mud! Everly froze as she choked back another freak out and instead threw one of the towels in the boy's direction. Then she swallowed and smiled, though it appeared more like a grimace. "I think you both could use a cleaning up," she said through clenched jaw.

Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:38 am

The girl stared at the big fluffy towel held over her, and then suddenly wrapped around her. The child struggled a bit, and then realized that it wasn't hurting her, it actually felt nice. She buried her head in the towel giggling at its softness.

"What is this fabric?" she asked wondering if it had a name or not. She sounded Irish... old Irish (I just don't know how to type said accent that well)

((sorry tiz short))

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:17 am

"Dirty? Pfft, I ain't dirty," he assured her, looking down at himself. It was then he noticed his red shoes had turned an ugly shade of brown and his trouser legs looked like they could've been moulded from the mud itself. "...Well, not THAT dirty. I mean, I've been worse," he said, realising as soon as he said it that it probably wasn't the most reassuring thing to tell an apparent neat-freak.

Only just managing to catch the towel, he mumbled a "Thanks", and began rubbing his face and hair. He peered at the girl, frowning slightly. It seemed like she didn't know ANYTHING - he was probably going to require a bit of help when it finally came to using toilets. "It's a towel," he explained. "Y'clean yourslef with it..."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiver Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 am

The small ruckus occurring in the vestibule reverberated through the salty water of the giant cylindrical fish tank, the faint echoes carrying through the liquid, disturbing some smaller fish into shifting about nervously and attracting the attention of others. There was movement in the shadowed waters where the tank disappeared up into the floor of the castle's second level. A pair or red orbs reflected the lighting from below before slowly making their way downwards, intently directed at the trio on the floor.

When the silvery form hovered in the water a couple feet above floor of the vestibule, the red gaze narrowed deviously and webbed fingers pressed against the restraining glass curiously. He head tilted to the side and a silent hiss released air bubbles that wound around his floating white curls and disappeared up into the tank.

My water... they may clean.. here, my tank.

The words echoed softly like a thought shared rather than a vocal greeting, and his mouth parted in what might have been a failed attempt at a smile, displaying the line of needle-like teeth. The mer's head tilted to the other side now as his mental whisper hissed into the general area for all to hear. His eyes glinted treacherously despite his smooth and amiable tone and the fins at the end of his tail twitched not unlike a hunting cat.
Shiver
Shiver
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 147
Weight : 42

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+shiver

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:46 am

Everly smiled, tension releasing from her shoulders as the girl accepted the towel. The strong accent reminded the poltergeist vaguely of her days with Charles. It was oddly comforting to hear, though unusual in these times. "Where are you from, darling?" she asked, patting the girl awkwardly on the back.

The thoughts of the merlad behind them broke softly into Everly's mind. It was a sensation that had been strange at first, but the gently hissing voice was something one grows accustomed to. Resting her free arm on her knee, she turned her head to glance over her shoulder. She smiled affectionately at Shiver, but at the same time slowly shaking her head.

"That's a kind offer, dearest, but let's let them settle in before you play with them, okay?"

Turning back towards the students, Everly continued. "Don't let his sweet looks convince you. He means well, but you wouldn't make it out of that tank."
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:12 pm

the girl, keeping herself wrapped in the snuggly towel, looked up at Everly as she asked where she was from, "Celtic Ireland." she said sweetly. The girl took her shoes off as she always had when she got in the house, and ran over, in bare dry feet to Shiver's tank. A hand popped out of the towel and pressed against the glass, "Ya're rally pretty." she said softly in her ancient accent. She smiled at Shiver and then back at Everly, who then said to be careful of him. The girl now attempted to back away thinking that he could possibly come through the glass and grab her up. She could swim and she knew a spell to breath water, but seeing his teeth, she was afraid he may eat her...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next