The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Useless door...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Useless door... Empty Useless door...

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Such a flimsy, useless door… He considered this, staring at the entrance of his den from the corridor. Several pictures of rather voluptuous lizards were nailed to the door in an attempt to disguise the worn out grains. But nothing could hide the groaning every time it opened, nor the tattered handle that often never shut properly. He estimated it to be at least a hundred years, and was in big need of a little change. Luckily, he had brought along his toolbox from mechanics, as well as a large iron door he had left propped up against the wall next to him.

Carefully removing the wooden door from its hinges, he dumped it to the side. He could probably use the wood as scrap material for his classes. The pictures? He’d keep them in a personal drawer…

Taking out his ‘improved’ motorised screwdriver, he proceeded to unscrew the hinges from the doorways. The current hinges wouldn’t be able to withstand the new door, they would also need replacing. The screwdriver made a loud, unsettling noise that bore into him, but Rendaz hardly cared: efficiency wasn’t measured in sound anyway.

As he worked away at the door, he desperately hoped no one would intrude his work. However, the noise of the machinery was bound to attract attention, and someone would somehow be deeply offended by his repairs.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Height : 168 cm
Weight : 82 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Rendaz-Flammy-326794937

Back to top Go down

Useless door... Empty Re: Useless door...

Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:31 pm

"Hnrrrr..." Pai mumbled, as he fumbled around the hallway, trying to open locked doors, just in case any of them were potential for him.

He'd also wondered where he would hold his class, besides, it was past the semester.

He'd noticed at a slight angle there was an orange flash nearby.

"...ORANGES!" He yelled, his hunger getting to him. He dashed forward, tripped, and bit down on the orange surface, which seemed rough and scaly.

"Ablarg-pfft-" He said, as he spat out something that did NOT taste like oranges.

Lemmer just glared at Pai, almost as if Lemmer was saying "You're so useless, y'know?"

Pai looked up to see....

"A DINOSAUR!" He yelled, jumping back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 pm

"ORANGES!" He'd heard the obnoxious scream down the corridor and rolled his eyes. No doubt it was some mentally challenged student who'd managed to wind up in this dinky cottage of a mansion.

It was then he felt a rather sharp sensation on his tail. Assuming it to be some sort of rat, he gave a quick glance around his shoulder to find he was half right.

"What the..." He hardly had time to finish before the man screamed in his face before tumbling back. "What's your problem, mister?" he sneered, pausing his work on the door for a moment. "Never seen a ruckarl before?" He scoffed, then mockingly tried to imitate his voice. "Or 'dinosaur', as you call it."
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:55 pm

"Wait..." He said, pausing for a few seconds to think,"...for a dinosaur, you're awfully 'fluffy' looking, not matching the description of 'terrible liza- WAIT YOU TALK. OH MY GOD I HAVE MADE A GREAT DISCOVERY. THERE IS A TALKING DINOSAUR."

Pai began pacing, then freaking out, and eventually to the extent of running around in circles screaming "DINOSAUR DINOSAUR I FOUND A DINOSAUR~"

He stopped, ran up to the 'dinosaur' and asked, all his words jumbled together in a run-on sentence-like manner: "Humans are friends, not food. So, we're buddies, okay dinosaur? Oo- can I have a ride on your back? Or...wait, do you have a name? Why are you orange? I'm sorry for biting you. This is my friend Lemmer! My name is Pai! Are you like someone's pet? It's cool someone has a talking pet!"

His stomach growled.

"Uh...do you have anything to eat?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:16 pm

There was a slight look of frustration in his eyes as his newfound annoyance reeled off like a parrot on steroids. He was rather flattered at the attention he was recieving from him. It remained true that his species were only found inside volcanoes - seeing one outside was a rare sight indeed, but not many had realised this. However, it didn't change the fact that this guy was being a complete idiot.

"What's your problem?" he scoffed, turning his head away. "Do I look like some sort of lunch lady to you?" He narrowed his eyes at the two of them, scanning their appearances. One was a small, rather baffling creature that would chirp incessently. The other was a lemur. Finding nothing of interest, he turned around, with every intention to continue with his work and ignore the living daylights out of them.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:22 pm

"Uh...no. But do you know anywhere I can eat? Hello? Hey? You answering? Are you dead? Helloooo~? Was it my imagination you talked? Heyyyyyyy~"

He began poking and prodding at the ruckarl and his clothes, seeing how exactly it was that this dinosaur was wearing clothes.

Seeing as the creature wouldn't respond, Pai began to try to state in a calmer tone.

"Hello there? I'm Pai, and this is my companion, Lemmer. He's a lemur, unless you've already noticed. You said something about something called a 'Ruckarl' , would you care to explain, along with your name? Also, I'm famished. Do you know of a place I can eat?"

He'd wondered if that stern way was actually the way to make friends...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 pm

To say the least, Rendaz was a tad uncomfortable as the stranger started to feel his shorts. Peeling his rather intrusive hand away from himself, he started to consider answering the man's - Pai was his name? - questions. "...Rendaz. Don't call me anything else," he flatly stated, looking around suspiciously. With a proud smirk, he also added "And I'm the last Ruckarl you'll probably see in your life."

Pai's calm tone surprised him slightly, but he took no notice of it. I probably scared him into makin' sense... he thought, inwardly smirking. "Oh, and if you want food, then there's some manical chef down at the kitchens. Careful she doesn't kill you," he added, sniggering to himself. It didn't seem like he was going to get any work done on this door. Putting his tools to one side, and faced the two of them properly.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:44 pm

"Huh. Is that so, 'Rendaz' ? Don't you have a better name, a nickname? Because it sounds like a type of drink to me."

He crossed his arms, thinking this lame statement sounded witty with his clever masculine tone being used as of now.

"And why the last, I ask? There are no more Ruckarl besides you? Then how will you REPRODUCE? Asexually, I presume?"

He chuckled after the Ruckarl told him of the 'manical chef'.

"Well, I'm sure that chef isn't that bad. He's probably immature, that's all."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:59 pm

"What about Pai, eh?" he retorted steadily. "Sounds like a type of food to me." Despite having a nickname, he wasn't about to blab it to this guy he hardly knew. He wasn't a friend - just extremely nosy.

On his question on reproducing, he looked away rather sheepishly. He wasn't about to admit that he'd never seen a female Ruckarl for about 20 years and had no idea how they went about breeding. "Mind your own business," he mumbled, pulling his hat down to hide his shame.

He didn't care much if Pai DID end up getting chopped by Rosie, it would probably be entertaining. After all, he had warned him. "You wanna try it and see?" he asked, not bothering to correct the gender.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:09 pm

"Hmmm, so you do have a nickname, after you retorted in defense like that. What is it?"

He paused for a moment, waiting for a reply. Not bothering to wait after two seconds, his mouth chattered again.

"Pai may sound like a food, but it stands for the pi symbol in mathematics." He stated, brushing away the hair on the left side of his face, showing his birthmark to the complete stranger.

Pai laughed on the inside as the Ruckarl turned in shame.

"Also, I'm hungry, whether that chef likes it or not. I might as well tell him to make me food or be my slave, they're just a chef."
---
Lemmer was scurrying around the room surrounding him.

" Whoa...it's so big... " He thought. He scampered up to the screwdriver, and prodded at it with his left front paw, then the screwdriver turning, and making a light 'KLUNK' noise.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Rendaz turned up his nose at Pai. What was with this guy? One moment he was goofy and guillable, the next he seemed to have all the right answers.

"...I'm not gonna tell you, y'know," he pointed out, raising an eyebrow. "You'll call me Rendaz whther you like it or not."

"And what the hell is that symbol?" he nagged, pointing at Pai's face. Mathematics wasn't a concept that Rendaz was used to - most of it was just numerical garbage. He had no use for it.

He didn't bother replying to his comment about the chef - if he wanted to walk into his own downfall, then he'd let him.

Hearing a light noise, he looked down to find the lemur messing with his instruments. "Get off!" he snapped, flicking his tail at the lemur to shoo it off.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:44 pm

"Hm. Well, fine then, but I'm not your slave, so I'll just call you 'Horny Lizard'"

He smirked at his statement.

"Of course, only ignorant imbeciles like you wouldn't know."

He didn't care to explain, he was too lazy to.
---
Lemmer jumped back before the tail could impact him.

"WATCH WHERE YOU SWING THAT THING, MISTER!"

Apparently, the lizard didn't want Lemmer mess with his things.

Stating that doesn't help at all.

Lemmer began scurrying around all over his equipment, picked up the screwdriver in his tail, and dashed around the room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Staring back in slight anger, he decided to return the favour. "And I'll call you Princess," he sneered, eyeing up his rather eccentric clothing.

Momentarily distracted by Pai, he was too late in noticing the lemur nicking his tools and running off with. Raising his hands to his head in silent horror, it was a while before he yelled "Get out!"

He cared little for the equipment - there were spares, many spares. They were always bound to go missing, so he always kept a few just in case. But nobody went in his room without permission, especially not mishevious animals.

The room itself was like an indoor scrapyard - piles and piles of junk were up against all the walls, some scattered carelessly on the floor with crumpled blueprints acting as a carpet. Sharp equipment lay haphazardly all over. Instead of wallpaper, the walls seemed to be covered in even more pictures of wildlife, namely lizards and snakes, each zoomed in at inappropiate angles. It seemed the room was its very own death trap.

Picking up the nearest object, a rusted hammer, he tossed it in the general direction of Lemmer, not caring whether he hit it or not.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:06 pm

"Call me 'Princess'? That's completely fine with me. I don't care what you say, but I want to know why you want to call me that? Perhaps...love at first sight?" Pai smirked with pleasure.

He heard Rendaz shout loudly, and turned to see Lemmer.
---
"SQUEAK!" Lemmer exclaimed, dropping the tool and scurrying in between Rendaz's legs.

He made a mad dash to the smallest space he could find- right under a drawer. A tight fit, because there was something taking up space as well.

Lemmer wanted some more free space for himself...and he twisted, alot, only to knock the drawer over and allow light to shine on whatever was taking up space.

"Eh? What is thi-?"
----
Pai was startled as the drawer fell over. He looked at Lemmer, then to what seemed like a pile of pictures stashed against the wall.

"Well...Rendaz. I see why you don't want us here."

Then, he chuckled.

[[LONGEGEGEGEST POST ON PAI LMAO.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:24 pm

He didn't feel the need to point out Pai's obviously girly appearance - obviously the fool hadn't once looked at himself in the mirror.

He was too busy distracted by the antics of Lemmer. His yelling had failed to earn him a satisfying result, and instead, the animal had made a beeline towards the one place he dreaded any eyes seeing - his bottom drawers.

He watched with blank terror as his rather private photos unfolded in view of his visitors.

Resalin, a gorgeous komodo dragon, gracefully floated away and out into the murky corridors.

Oh, and Ledana, beautiful Ledana, flamboyant and alluring, was cursed with the fate of having her face crumpled beneath the paws of a rambunctious lemur.

"Guh!" Leaped forward, he scrambled to sweep everything that had fallen from the wall to the floor, then turning his back to shield their eyes from the pictures on the wall. "You saw nothing! Y'hear me?! Nothing!" He hissed, shooing them away with his free hand.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

"Pffft."

He then stared at Rendaz.

"I won't tell anyone...as long as you tell me your nickname." He stated, bringing the previous topic up.

"Then, it shall only be our little secret...unless you wish for the whole campus to know of your.....'doings' ...."

He smirked in delight at his bribery.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Something inside Rendaz snapped at those words. "Wuh.... You!" he hissed, picking up a gun from the floor and aiming it steadily at Pai with both hands. Glaring furiously, he pulled the trigger, only to remember that it was a sample for his lessons, and that it never did have any bullets.

Throwing the gun to the floor in frustration, he looked for something, anything he could use to aid him. Finding nothing, he realised that there was only one more thing he could rely on - himself.

"..If I tell you, you speak nothing of these or my nickname to anyone else, clear?" he hissed uncertainly. He felt insulted by this man demanding to know it - it was something he'd only ever allowed his friends to call him. A childhood name, if it were. And this pest was tainting that.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:13 pm

He laughed at Rendaz's flimsy excuse of firing a gun at him that had no bullets.

"What failure."

He listened to Rendaz's statement, replying wtih:

"I swear, on behalf of..whatever thing that makes you unable to not swear that I will not tell a single soul on purpose. You're just really 'interesting' to me." He grinned like a madman after he held out his right hand for Rendaz to shake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Hesitating, he grabbed Pai's hand, almost trying to crush it within his claws. "Whatever. It's Flammy. Got it? Good, I ain't saying it again." Turning around briskly, he picked up a match from the floor and struck it against his skin, instantly lighting it. Setting it on top of the pile of pictures he had gathered, he watched it quickly burn down to ashes. He wanted to make sure that nobody would see it again. It had needed replacing anyhow. Next time, he would use a lock, definately.

When the last of it was a mere pile of ashes, he blew smoke at it until the fire eventually died down. "Remember - you saw nothing," he reminded.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:31 pm

"Huh...is that so... Interesting nickname, Flamjam."

He watched as Rendaz set his pictures aflame, turned, and declared the nonexistance of the pictures.

"See what? What did I see? You being shirtless?"

He smirked again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Flamjam? A completely random, nonsensical name if it were, but managable. "Yeaah, whatever," he snorted, brushing the ashes underneath the blueprints where no one would see them...

As Pai exclaimed his cluelessness, he grinned. "Exactly," he said, standing up straight then turning to face him. "...And I'll have you know, females prefer bare-chested males." He took the opportunity to flex his arms, as if to show off.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:25 pm

"You should probably cover yourself up. I don't want to see your bare skin. Unless you think of me as 'a chick who digs bare chests' ."

He hesitated for a moment, unsure if he chose the right words to say.

"Anyways, you should clean that up," he said, gesturing towards the pile of ashes where the pictures remains lay.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:22 pm

"Why should I care?" he spat, twirling his boa in one hand. "You'll see bare skin whether you like it or not, you pansy." He felt the added insult was rather unecessary, but he didn't attempt to take it back at all.

At his suggestion to clean up, he blew a puff of smoke in his face. "I did clean it up," he flatly stated, peeling the blueprints off the floor to show him. "See?" Undearneath the sheets, not only did there appear to be ash, but also bits of crumbs from leftover dinners, rusty nuts and bolts, and dust beyond a cleaner's nightmare. A family of roaches seemed to be celebrating admist the litter. "If you can't see it, it ain't there," he said, covering it all up with the sheets again.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:42 pm

"Pansy? Isn't that a type of flower? How modest of you to call me a 'pretty flower'. Imbecile."

He paused to dramatically brush his bangs from his face.

"Sure, sure I didn't see anything but your immature adolescence behavior. And your bare chest. Like people really want to see that..."

He glanced at the blueprints Flamjam had placed over the ashes.

"Don't those have some use? Or are you just a pack rat?"
---

Lemmer scampered towards the blueprints and licked some of the crumbs.

"Pyeh!" he spat,"tastes like filth!"

He pointed accusingly at Rendaz with his tail, annoyed at the patheticness of this creature.

"Despite I'm smaller than you I've got a whole lot'a more brain, you disgusting piece of scrap metal."

===
[Sorry, Lemmer's rude...but he's still pink =w=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:29 pm

As Pai attempted to deflect his insult, Rendaz could only bring his palm to his face. Why couldn't he just suck it up like a man? Because he had to be a prissy little nerd and get all technical about it. "Whatever..."

Narrowing his eyes about his comments about his chest, he quietly smirked. "I'm sorry, does looking at it bruise your dignity?" he chuckled.

He looked towards his blueprints again, to see Lemmer squeaking somethinig that he honestly didn't care about. He slid his tail towards it, trying to shove it away while continuing talking. "Of course they're useful. How would I make machinery otherwise?" he stated, as if it was oh-so-obvious.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next