The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Half Drowned Rats

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Half Drowned Rats Empty Half Drowned Rats

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:28 am

"Guuugh!"
After heaving open the door, the first thing Rendaz did after entering was to practically throw himself onto vestibule floor. With his face pressed against the cold, hard floor, he had absolutely no intention of getting up ever again. An overwhelming urge to sleep overcame him, his half-closed eyes dozily looking around. He knew full well his room was almost directly next to the vestibule, but he felt no desire to go there.

"Aeth, aeth," he groaned, lifting one arm into the air for attention. "Gimmeh a coffee..." Despite the tired feeling, he didn't plan on falling asleep just yet.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Height : 168 cm
Weight : 82 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Rendaz-Flammy-326794937

Back to top Go down

Half Drowned Rats Empty Re: Half Drowned Rats

Post  Aethera Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:42 am

Getting caught in the door, Aethera stumbled against the doorjamb until she could correct herself and shove the heavy door away from her. Coffee? "Where? I don't know where I'm going in this place..." She wasn't going to argue his ordering her around... she did just half drown him. He deserved a little care and respect from her right now.

She was still awed by the size of the vestibule, but this time she was far more concerned with the water dripping from Rendaz and herself. Looking down, her white shirt that had already been graying with age was now decidedly brown and soggy. Her jeans were holding up reasonably well, but she had gotten them wet before, that was no surprise. Only now did she realize she had lost her sneakers (she may have had more pressing matters on her mind before). Glancing from her bare toes to Rendaz and back, she realized that he had lost his hat, and fishing rod, and his boa might be ruined. She'd ruined the only clothes that she could truly call hers, lost her sneakers, and if her blanket was still around, it was probably at the bottom of the cove by now. Damn and double damn!
Aethera
Aethera
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : lost... lost in space... (or the Dirt Road, either one)

http://pisatielnitsa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Why did everyone keep coming in wet? Everly was starting to consider hiring a servant to just wait by the door with a mop. And everyone was so unkempt! She should seriously talk to Kale and Od about requiring uniforms or a dress code or something.

The headmistress had come through the door to the right of the vestibule, but she stopped in her tracks as she took in the image if the newcomers. "Why?" she whined before she could catch herself. She cleared her throat. "Just.. stay put for a moment." Everly twisted slightly at the waist and looked up towards her office door on the second floor. The door swung open readily and two towels, the last clean ones in her office, came floating down over the banister. The headmistress turned back towards the front door, and the towels continued on their way until they dropped, still neatly folded, on the floor by the bare feet of the soaked student.

"So, what are your stories then?" she said, crossing her arms over her chest and attempting calmness.
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 173 cm
Weight : 53 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/32021409#/d49g3u1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Lifting his boa from his neck, he raised it above him to squeeze the water out. It splashed over him, but at this point, he couldn't care less about it. He could hardly call it a feather boa now; it was missing so many of its feathers, it was just a sodden worm now. Putting it to his side, he then began to peel his rather uncomfortable pants away. It was already ripped anyawy to allow room for his tail, but he found he hadn't even needed to stand up at all to remove them. He set it next to the boa: he'd had these pants for a long time, he didn't want them thrown away.

"Where's my coffee?!" he demanded, still lying down. "Where's..." He heard a female voice and saw two towels float towards them. What the... He held out an arm to grab it, but was very slightly out of reach. "G-give it!" He looked upside down at Everly, still frowning. "Her," he hissed through gritted teeth, pointing at Aethera. "She did it..!"

((Just an extra note - Rendaz doesn't have external...parts. All safe!))
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aethera Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:24 pm

"I didn't mean to!" Aethera cried before she could help herself. Taking a deep breath she bent down and picked up both towels, tossing one at Rendaz to land neatly next to his soaked clothing. "Beg your pardon, ma'am," she said next, inclining the upper part of her body towards Everly as she threw the towel around her shoulders with a shiver. "I can't control it. Any of it. I... um."

She removed the towel and tried to pat herself dry, though it was something of a lost cause. "A tidal wave hit us. I believe it was my fault." Yeah, believe. I know, damnit! But she didn't speak the thoughts running through her head. "I've caused such... accidents... before."

The towel at least soaked up the excess so her clothing stopped dripping. Her hair hung in loose curls, actually cleaner and tidier than when it had been dry. She toweled her hair quickly so it stopped dripping also, and then sighed, calming her mind. "Ma'am, my name is Aethera Vervaine. I was invited as a student, but I think I need your help before I dare take any classes."
Aethera
Aethera
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Everly's eyes widened in shock as the man rung his boa, adding to the puddles already on the floor, and then followed it by removing his pants! Her already thin lips tightened into a pale line across her face. She thought she recognized the creature as a hired teacher. Everly's arms remained crossed as she followed his accusing finger with his eyes to the young girl standing between them. Thin eyebrows raised as the girl spoke.

"A tidal wave?" she asked when the girl finished. "Well, you're in the right place I suppose. The teachers are all here to help you understand your abilities. Please don't assume that I am more able than any of them. Even this teacher," she motioned towards the soaked Rendaz with a hint of disgust in the way her face tightened. "Yes, even he," she continued, feigning confidence in this statement. "By the way, sir, coffee is in the breakfast room. You're always welcome to serve yourself. Or we could have a pot installed in your study."

"But since you're here," she said, addressing the girl again. "What exactly do you think you need help with?"
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aethera Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:46 pm

The young woman sighed. "Control, ma'am. My understanding is that when I am uncomfortable or scared... something drags the elements to me. I have created fires, epic thunderstorms, an earthquake, a flood... and now this." Her eyes took in her own bedraggled state as well as the mechanics professor lying prone before her. In any other situation she might have been curious about the creature's anatomy, curious about what his species actually was, but right now his position on the floor only reminded her of her guilt.

"The more I think about it, the surer I am that I'm the cause. But I have no idea how to summon it... I've tried to light a campfire or call a breeze. I can't seem to pull on the elements consciously. Just when I... I'm sorry," she added in Rendaz's general direction. Her wet towel she holds in both hands, gripping it instead of wringing her hands.
Aethera
Aethera
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Making a lunge for the towel, he grabbed it quickly to dry his claws. He sighed, feeling naked without his accessories. It was comforting to have them on, it made him unique, special. "Damn it...!" he hissed to himself, raising the towel to his face to hide his shame.

When Everly mentioned coffee, he remained rather motionless. Why couldn't she bring it to him, like she did with the towels? She could clearly see he wasn't in much condition to walk, never mind lift a delicate cup of coffee to his lips. Groaning, he realised that that awful twinge in his chest still hadn't left him.

Removing the towel from his eyes slightly, he peered up at Aethera. Despite causing this mess in the first place, she didn't seem to be suffering much for it. True, she looked rather drenched, but she was upright and well. Him? He was lying on the floor like an old dog. Envy burned in his eyes, that is, until she apologized. "...Sorry?" He forced a laugh, but it ended up more like a wheeze. Who'd apologize to him, the scoundrel of the academy, that rude, arrogant, pathetic lizard,? "Don't make me laugh," he sneered, then resumed rubbing his face with the towel.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Everly eyed the girl suspiciously for a moment before she lifted her frail shoulders in a shrug. Her collarbone protruded slightly before she lowered them again. "To be honest, there's really nothing unusual about your case. All I can suggest is that you take classes. Choose one power or one element you want to focus on. If you're asking for help on registration I recommend Kale's Science class. She covers the basic hows of magic pretty well. Now, what I can help you with is getting a new outfit. Have you been to your room yet?"

It was then that Everly really noticed the professor on the floor. Before, she had been so blinded by the dirt and water mucking up the vestibule that she hadn't even thought of the possibility that he was really hurt. Now, she started to put the story together in her mind. This was the result of the tidal wave? And they were still without a doctor, which meant Everly would have to fill the space or, better yet, enlist Professor Od's help. She knelt on the floor next to the professor's head, cringing as excess water soaked her knees. "Do you think you need a doctor?"
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aethera Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Nothing unusual about your case... She must be kidding. Forest fires and earthquakes? Common? What, was every natural disaster caused by some out of control kid? Aethera heaved a sigh, wincing at the sound being so audible. A new outfit? My... room? She was starting to shake her head when the woman dropped to her knees by Rendaz.

"Oh shit," she muttered, hoping she wasn't overheard--how rude would they think her? She moved to the other side of Rendaz and dropped to one knee. "I'm an herbalist," she informed them both rather brusquely. "Are you all right, Professor?" I should think about medical school, she thought. So at least I can clean up the messes I cause. Thoughts of Doctors Without Borders and the Red Cross flitted through the back of her head, but she mostly ignored the ideas and focused on the moment. He'd been dunked under water, probably had to swim back in to shore... then he was dragging me along... She ran through the events mentally, trying to decide if she'd noticed anything other than exhaustion in the other being since the wave.
Aethera
Aethera
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:44 pm

As Everly warbled on about magic stuff, he continued to dry himself, working his way down his shoulders. It was then he heard a soft 'splash' as the woman knelt down next to him. "Eh?"

"Doctor?" Rendaz blinked. "Naaaw, I ain't needin' no doctor," he assured her, and sought to prove it by flexing out his arms in front of her. "See, no pro-auuugh!" A slight 'crack' sent him reeling in pain, clutching his chest. "Agh... Freakin' hell..."
Forcing a pained grin, he looked up at Aethera. "'Course I'm... alright!" he said through gritted teeth, feeling out his head for his hat again. "Wh-where's my hat anyway? And where's that coffee too? Where's...?" He felt around himself, finding nothing of use.

He realised his situation suddenly - these two women seemed concerned about him. Why should they? He was perfectly fine. Carefully, he pulled himself into a sitting position, wincing slightly. "Never felt better," he said in a strained voice.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:33 pm

"Oh!" Everly exclaimed, jumping back slightly at the professor's sudden outburst. "You're not alright!" she cried. "I think you've broken something in here," she said, aiming a poke at his chest.

"And no, I can't make the coffee!" she responded, obviously annoyed. "It's too far away."

She swirled her head, looking for something that could help with the other teacher's pain, but of course, there was nothing. She heard the girl mention something about herbs, but just waved her hand in dismissal. "We need to figure out what's wrong first. Oh, if only Od were here," she said. "We should head to his office. Do you think you can move?" She looked at the man hopefully.

Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aethera Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:14 pm

"Point me to this breakfast room," Aethera decided after a moment's thorough consideration of the man on the ground before her. "I'll get your coffee, Professor, then see if there's anything I can use in that herb garden. I'd assume you've broken a rib or two from getting pounded into the ground." She glanced at him, but she didn't know how to detect bruising on someone of his species.

"If that's it, you shouldn't be lying on a cold floor, among other things. Do you have an infirmary or anything like that?" she directed at Everly, who, while she didn't know who she was, clearly lived and/or worked there.

She looked down at Rendaz. "Professor, can you rise without help? You're going to need to use your legs and try not to use the muscles from here up." She indicated her own stomach. "It'll pull at your ribs and make you hurt more."
Aethera
Aethera
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:31 pm

"Broken?" He winced as Everly poked his chest slightly, but tried to grin and bear it. "Nah, it takes more than an... overgrown puddle.. to get me down!" Despite his upbeat words, he felt deeply ashamed at allowing himself to be injured, especially by a mere student. He could hardly remember how it had started: he started warning her about Rosie, and then... that. He didn't get it.

"'Course I can stand," he assured, sliding his feet underneath him then pushing himself up. At first he wobbled, but managed to regain his balance. "See?" He couldn't understand why they were so worried. Didn't they have better things to do?

As Aethera offered to get his coffee, he grinned pleasantly. "Thar," he slurred, pointing in a general northern direction. "...You'll know it when y'see it." After doing so, he immediately winced, just as she said her advice. "...Could'a told me earlier," he grumbled.

As she mentioned an infirmary, he cringed. Wasn't that the place where the elderly go to complain about back pains? Despite the distinct lack of old people in the academy, it would be none the less embarassing, if not outright derogative.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 pm

After Rendaz had finished, Everly decided better directions might be necessary. She pointed towards the door in the northeast corner of the room. "It's not far. Go straight through that sitting room, down the corridor past the big windows that overlook the courtyard and into the breakfast room. If there's not coffee already made, the kitchen's right next door. If you need herbs, head onto the patio and look to your right." The headmistress was glad that the girl seemed to know what she was doing, because Everly had no medical experience whatsoever, and she was naturally prone to panic.

"I think his rooms will serve better than the infirmary at the moment. We're lacking a doctor, and his quarters are much closer. Professor Odqura is the stand-in physician."

She looked back at the professor, feeling nervous about being left alone with him while Aethera went to get coffee. What if he got worse? What would she do?

"Please hurry," she said to the girl before she left. It might have sounded like a command, but Everly had honestly meant the best.
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aethera Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Aethera rose and nodded both to Rendaz's directions and annoyance as well as Everly's requests. "I will. If you want to start moving, slowly," she added with an upraised hand to make sure the injured professor wouldn't start running off before she finished. "I'll follow with coffee. I'm sure I can find you without too much trouble. If there's a fireplace in your rooms, I'd suggest lighting it so you don't catch cold."

She glanced at the headmistress and sighed. "I'll take that as a no. I'll need some sort of bandage, most likely, though he made it this far without complaint, I'm sure I can make do with something impromptu. If his ribs are broken he needs support," she gestured across her torso with a flick of her fingers. "Something that will stretch enough to not hurt him, while staying firm enough to be of use. I've used cotton before, though it stops binding after it gets stretched too much."

Aethera glanced at the door Everly had indicated, then made for it. If they wanted to call her back she wasn't running.
Aethera
Aethera
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Everly felt a slight annoyance rise up inside of her. Was she honestly being bossed in her own castle? All she knew about this new student was that she thought she caused natural disasters, and now she wanted to actually doctor one of the professors? The headmistress thought about responding aggressively, but decidedly bit her tongue.

Instead, she stood up and took a moment to straighten her back and smooth down her skirt. She looked down as she did this, focusing on her cleanliness rather than letting herself lose control. She looked up again once she felt ready, seeing the back of the girl as she walked towards the sitting room door. "I'll send for Odqura, then," Everly called, smiling too politely. "Oh, and careful with the coffee. It may be hot."
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:40 am

Rendaz exchanged an annoyed glance at Everly as she explained the exact same directions that he had said only moments ago. And his wasn't good enough? The very nerve of it...

He felt relieved at being able to go to his room instead - at last, privacy? He was fully aware that his room was practically a death trap to those unfamiliar with it, but he would be in the bed anyway, so it wouldn't matter much.

As she mentioned 'cold' he was suddenly aware of his temperature. He was still rather damp, but the towel had helped to dry himself. "Just get the coffee," he groaned, becoming increasingly impatient.

He turned away slowly and started to dawdle towards the door. He probably couldn't have broke into a rush, even if he wanted to. His legs moved sluggishly, and his posture was far less than dignified. He assumed it to be part of his cold-blooded nature.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aethera Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:15 am

Aethera heard Everly's direction as she left and was nodding to herself as she broke into a trot through the empty sitting room and down the hallway she found after. The breakfast room luckily had coffee already made, and she rationalized to herself as she filled an entire carafe and grabbed a mug, nearly reducing the supply to nothing. Patients get what they ask for, she reminded herself, hearing Jerri's voice saying it in her head. Coffee will help warm him up if there's no fireplace in his room.

Aethera knew she was still wet also, but her responsibility as what seemed to be the only healer present, at least until this Professor Odqura could be found. She hurried back the way she had come with the sealed carafe in one hand, a mug in the other. She seriously doubted that an un-tended herb garden had any pain remedies she would be able to use on the spot. Wishing again that her bag of herbal remedies and supplies hadn't burned in the fire that had consumed her home, she trotted back through the sitting room and into the entry hall, looking about to see what progress had been made by professor or... um, other lady. I've no clue who she is, she realized. Did I just order another professor to find me something for use as a bandage? Aethera sent a quick prayer to the gods that she hadn't offended someone important by taking control of the situation. It was a good skill in a healer, and she'd worked for a long time to be confident enough when someone needed her, but if it got her kicked out for insulting someone important, it did her no good at all.
Aethera
Aethera
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:29 pm

The west door of the vestibule, the very one the mechanics professor was heading towards, was suddenly swept open with an air of minor urgency. In the threshold stood Odqura, with his brows furrowed just slightly, the only sign of emotion currently displayed on his controlled features. Eying each member of the trio in turn, the dean immediately took notice of the obvious; the dampness, the annoyed discomforted expression of the lizard man whom he recognized from a previous brief encounter, a young girl he didn't know--a new student?--carrying what smelled like coffee, and Everly's own tight-lipped distress. His gaze decidedly settled there and he nodded respectfully.

"All well, Headmistress?" Od's voice held a lilt that was difficult to pin-point. He would lead you to believe it was British (though in truth it is Mongolian veiled by a faux-UK accent because he finds the general public responds more respectfully towards it). "Half my collection of Encyclopædia Britannica decided to fly from the shelving a moment ago and I grew concerned that you may be slightly... aggrieved." The last word was emphasized as his gaze traveled back to Rendaz with his slumped posture, obviously in a fair amount of pain.

His concerned expression gave way to the shadow of a smirk paired with a perched eyebrow, and his own posture swayed casually. He lifted one hand to display a sleek black leather bag, about the size of your average stylish handbag. "Ah. I see it's a good thing I came prepared." Tucking the bag under his arm, he steps closer to the injured professor and spins on his heel so they are side-by-side. "May I assist?"
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 183
Weight : 32

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+odqura

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:06 pm

The sight of the dean was so relieving that Everly's posture seemed to heighten. There was also the fact of Odqura's polite and proper addressal that Everly responded to with a proud jutting of her narrow chin.

"You received my message then?" The thought of his books tumbling unexpectedly from his bookshelf made Everly smile mischievously, though she didn't imagine that it had rattled the dean too much. "Well, you're timing is a bit late, but perfect. I believe our professor is hurt. Though he's sure to try and convince you otherwise."

The headmistress strode forward with impeccable posture, preparing herself to keep pace with Od and Rendaz. She tilted her chin upwards and turned her jaw elegantly towards the girl. Her eyes shifted down for a moment as she took in the girl's soggy appearance. The critical eyes paused on the coffee mug and the headmistress smiled. "Would you bring that to his room, dear?"
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aethera Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:21 pm

"Absolutely, Headmistress," Aethera replied with a respectful inclination of her upper body, wincing internally that not only was this woman probably a professor, as she'd worried, but also the Headmistress! Damn her bad timing. She moved near-silently to follow the crowd, glancing at the blue-haired newcomer with interest. The carafe made sloshing noises as she hurried, but luckily it had a lid that sealed tight enough to not spill any of its contents.

"I beg your pardon," she offered tentatively, shrinking in stature as she returned to her previous deer-in-headlights attitude towards the world. Whomever the newcomer might be, the Headmistress had spoken to him with some expectation regarding his assistance with the injured professor. "I believe he has broken a couple ribs, though I haven't had a chance to examine him to determine if that's the case."
Aethera
Aethera
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Rendaz hardly noticed as the history professor burst in before his eyes; he was having enough trouble discerning his right foot from his left. May I assist? He turned his head slowly to face where the voice came from, not bothering to raise his eyes to look at his face. "Euh?" he slurred, only just registering his question. "Do I look like ah... need help from you?" he scowled, raising his hand to his head to--

"Damn it! Where's my hat?!" he yelled, upon realising once again that it wasn't there. Turning around, he saw his shorts and his boa neatly generating their own personal flood on the floor - no hat in sight. "Where's..." Suddenly, his features brightened when an all too familiar smell wafted into his nostrils. "Coffee," he hissed under his breath, turning around to stagger towards Aethera. "Give it," he warned, reaching his arms out. At her hasty analysis, he forced a grin, breathing rather heavily. "I'm fine. Just give me the coffee!"
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Od nodded in response to Everly's and Aethera's debriefings.

He frowned concernedly upon hearing the student's opinion on what may be the issue. "It takes a great deal of force to cause considerable rib damage, may I know what happened?"

Od sighed and couldn't help briefly rolling his eyes when the lizard-like man insisted on moving about trying to locate his hat. He chose to ignore Rendaz's insistence that he did not, in fact, need any help, because he obviously did. As the professor moved, Od remained hovering by his side lest he was suddenly unable to hold himself on his feet.

"Professor, if you have indeed seriously injured your ribs, you should not be moving around quite so much. If you puncture a lung and suffocate on your own blood, it will be no one's fault but your own. Now let's get you to your room where you can enjoy as much coffee as you please while reclining in bed." The dean's tone was firm, he eyes narrowed insistently. He vaguely motioned in the direction of Rendaz's rooms as if to help hurry him along in that direction.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 183
Weight : 32

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+odqura

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Everly smiled at the girl, who seemed to be falling into place. The headmistress thought that she even might learn to like the girl.

"You'll have to ask Aethera here about that," she said, addressing Od's question about the accident. "I'm still not entirely sure myself."

Rendaz's sudden movement made Everly take a few steps back, the hem of her blue dress fluttering forward with the movement. Her brows furrowed in concern, but the teacher didn't seem much concerned for himself. She hoped that Od's caution would at least make Rendaz understand the possible seriousness of his situation.

A thin arm reached forward, placing its hand on the shoulder of Odqura. "Oh, Od, let him finish this cup quickly first. I don't think we'll be able to move him otherwise."
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down