The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Half Drowned Rats

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Half Drowned Rats - Page 2 Empty Re: Half Drowned Rats

Post  Aethera Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:18 pm

"Here professor," Aethera offered, pouring a mug from the carafe she held. "The rest will be going to your room, with or without you." She might be a student, but she wasn't going to let him stand here until he hurt himself further. Not being able to control her magic didn't make her a fool... or forget all the years of her training.

When Odqura asked what happened she flushed, and then Everly directed him to her. "Um... I'm sorry, I don't recall exactly. I never do." Her eyes carefully studied the floor. "Professor Rendaz said there was a wave." And Noah's Ark got rained on a little. Feeling like she would rather be anywhere but in the presence of three teachers who knew she was responsible, she sighed. "When I'm scared or uncomfortable, there have been... accidents. This time was a tidal wave."

She didn't look up. "I woke up and he had dragged me away from the beach. Beyond that, I don't know." She was going to leave it at that, but a spark of courage (or stupidity) made her lift her head. "I've treated patients with bruised or cracked ribs before, though I have no medicine I can offer without spending some serious time working on it."
Aethera
Aethera
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : lost... lost in space... (or the Dirt Road, either one)

http://pisatielnitsa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:08 pm

Before the carafe had finished pouring, he had grabbed the mug out of her hands. He raised it to his mouth, and true to his status, he guzzled it down in two seconds flat. The effect was instantenous; the warm, soothing liquid ran down his throat, and he breathed a slight sigh of relief.

However, the temporary pain relief barely lasted seconds at all, as he soon discovered. With a pained expression, he was crouching on the floor, his arms wrapped around his torso. "More! M-more!" he rasped, looking up at Aethera desperately.

At Od's words, Rendaz glared, dumping the mug to the floor. "It's not my fault!" he snapped, pointing in the direction of Aethera. "It's that useless..." He trailed off, finally realising exactly what the professor had said. "You mean..." He paused, his silence punctuated only by his rapid, heavy breaths. A nauseating sensation overcame him - could that really have happened? To him? His expression displaying a stunned silence, he stood upright, looking to the floor rather guiltily. "You're all lying," he seethed under his breath, reaching out an arm to lean on Everly's shoulder for support.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Height : 168 cm
Weight : 82 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Rendaz-Flammy-326794937

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:51 pm

For the second time that day, Od felt the in-ignorable urge to roll his eyes. He shook his head discreetly at the young girl with the coffee to indicate that she shouldn't give him more just yet. Rendaz's rooms were literally just down this hall. He could have his coffee when he got there. That, and Od was disapproving of the professor's attitude towards the student. Whether the accident was her fault or not, a professor should show more class, especially when directed towards students.

Glaring down his nose at Rendaz, Od stood tall--he had at least 3 or 4 inches on the other professor, he noticed off-handedly.

"No one will know whether these statements are true or false until you consent to act like an adult and allow us to treat you. Now." Od extended his arm and pushed the door to the hall open for Rendaz to pass through, reminiscent of a parent banishing a child to their room. "Your quarters, professor." The sharpness of his tone left little room for argument.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 183
Weight : 32

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+odqura

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:32 pm

The sudden weight on Everly's shoulder caused her already unstable feet to trip backwards. She stumbled a few steps, her eyes wide and panicked. Her hands grasped at Rendaz's elbows in an un-thought-out attempt to use a falling man to keep herself from falling. Finally, she stepped back hard, catching her balance and hopefully preventing them both from landing on the floor.

What would have been a rather embarrassing moment had been avoided, and Everly sighed with relief. "Let's get him inside quickly," she said to the other two in the room.

((Sorry, so short! I just needed to get something up to keep it moving. ^^; ))
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 173 cm
Weight : 53 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/32021409#/d49g3u1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aethera Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Aethera bowed to Odqura, acknowledging his refusal of the heated beverage. Not that she'd planned to give him more than one mug... she'd said as much. She'd walked up behind Everly to follow the group into Rendaz's rooms, but was barely able to avoid mishap from the near-tumble of the Headmistress and the professor.

Just to make sure he would move, Aethera stepped around them and into the hallway beyond, lifting the carafe to her nose and inhaling. "Professor, I'll bring this to your room for whenever you get there. Which room is it, please?" she inquired of no one in particular.
Aethera
Aethera
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : lost... lost in space... (or the Dirt Road, either one)

http://pisatielnitsa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:27 pm

The left corner of the headmistress' thin lips turned up into a grin directed at the girl. She obviously approved of Aethera's methods of luring the professor into his quarters. Everly motioned forwards with her chin, pointing out the door that Odqura had burst through just moments ago.

"Through that door and take your first right. His door is at the end of the hallway, you can't miss it." She smiled and crossed her arms over her chest, waiting for Rendaz's response.

((Didn't Rendaz say his room was dangerous? XD I'm scared for Aethera.))
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 173 cm
Weight : 53 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/32021409#/d49g3u1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:47 pm

As the history professor spoke, Rendaz realised that he severely disliked him. He hated his ridiculous blue hair, his demeaning stare. He hated how he was always looking down at him. He hated that pompous tone of voice. But most of all, he hated how right he was. He drew the corner of his lips back in a disagreeable snarl. Let’s see you with a few broken bones, he thought. And then we’ll see who’s still high and mighty.

Glaring at Od, he didn’t stop until Everly failed her duty as a leaning post. Stumbling forward, he would’ve tripped directly into the headmistress if she hadn’t regained her balance. “Stand still, woman!” he yelled, wincing as he steadily returned to an upright stance.

He held out his other arm to grab the carafe as Aethera walked by, but was too far out of reach. He seemed rather wary about the girl’s intentions. He cared little that the headmistress had jumped in to explain before he did; they would’ve found out anyway. Pausing a moment, he added after Everly, “You can’t go in… It’s locked.” Releasing his grip from Everly, he staggered towards the door and out towards the corridor.

((here be the next thread! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And yes.... it's dangerous. ))
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Height : 168 cm
Weight : 82 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Rendaz-Flammy-326794937

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down